The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to replace my HD-1's, anyone in Orlando with a set of the Focals i could swing by and listen too? Thanks, Kenny

KennyS
replies: 1 views: 821
KennyS 18th September 2012

Hey guys, I would like to purchase a new mixer.. So far the Mackie 802-VLZ3 is coming out on top because of its compact size,...

Monkie
replies: 3 views: 1,884
jimmymio 18th September 2012

I'm scaling down my setup a bit, hoping to work off of my laptop mainly, use less outboard etc. I'm basically only keeping a...

pwn
replies: 7 views: 1,643
pwn 18th September 2012

Ok, I have notice a big difference using my hardware synth and virtual instruments. My synth is a Yamaha MoTIF XS which is a...

jerberson12
replies: 2 views: 1,732
jerberson12 18th September 2012

I keep seeing Audio Technica MX341a automatic mixers come up on eBay with buy-it-now prices of $49 or so. B&H still sells...

kelstertx
replies: 0 views: 853
kelstertx 18th September 2012

Does anyone have access to the raw drum loop used on Staying Alive, Night Fever, etc? If so, please PM. Thanks!

Matt Allison
replies: 7 views: 3,078
Mertmo 18th September 2012

I have a one of a kind DW birch collectors kit with some choice vintage cymbals. The kit is obviously killer and I have access to...

slackstallion
replies: 1 views: 506
Charlie-O 18th September 2012

I can imagine this being more common for drums but i need my vocals time and pitch corrected. Anyone know who i could send this...

martin7475
replies: 3 views: 672
disinfor 18th September 2012

Does anyone know, or have an idea of what type of mic David Guetta might have used to record Sia on "Titanium?"...

AudioJunky
replies: 0 views: 1,117
AudioJunky 18th September 2012

Hi guys, I've just watched the new video teaser of Fritz Kalkbrenner, I really like that kind of voice, and in this video they...

Romain74
replies: 3 views: 798
s_andersen 18th September 2012

My band are using speaker cabs that have the hi mid and low all in one. I was thinking of building speaker cabs to seperate the...

bigdogder
replies: 2 views: 635
Kiwi 18th September 2012

I'm recording a live comedy show. I initially wanted LDC Mics for crowd reax, now I'm thinking about using my Yeti Pro. Set it...

bhdelapp
replies: 0 views: 593
bhdelapp 18th September 2012

Hello! I have the Tascam m2524 an I need some help. It powers up perfectly, but it seems like none of the preamps works. the...

doublefeed
replies: 4 views: 1,633
fredv 18th September 2012

I haven't played with it in a while, but when I hooked it up yesterday all I got was a clean signal and no fuzz, I'm guessing...

SuperHeroo
replies: 5 views: 1,164
Kiwi 18th September 2012

I'm going to record some percussion including congas, djembes, tambourines, shakers and woodblocks etc for various un connected...

ramjac
replies: 5 views: 1,148
ramjac 18th September 2012

Hello, I own a Roland Sh09 and a CSQ 600 sequencer. I'm trying to record different parts (basslines, drum tracks) into...

wildeboy
replies: 6 views: 941
anthonythecat 17th September 2012

What are you alls thoughts on using this mic for Vocals?

greenfields
replies: 7 views: 3,895
dickiefunk 17th September 2012

Yep.. you read that right. I have a 1948 Hammond M model i'm restoring, or about to. Everything actually works. EVERYTHING....

fossilcrab
replies: 1 views: 1,117
Boschen 17th September 2012

I am considering adding a DAC ST to the Dangerous Monitor ST that I will be purchasing shortly. I know that the DA is the same...

shelterr
replies: 5 views: 1,218
africantigercow 17th September 2012

Hi, I know this kind of topic is all over the place. I've researched it a bunch can't find a specific answer. So, I've tried...

daydreamjohnny
replies: 1 views: 825
daydreamjohnny 17th September 2012

Hey guys, I've been scouring the net looking for some printed audio files of SMPTE sync tones at different sample rates. ...

EM Productions
replies: 0 views: 908
EM Productions 17th September 2012

I recently recorded a low baratone male and had a hard time finding a mic to suit. I settled on an SM 7 which I hadn't used in...

cowboycoalminer
replies: 5 views: 715
cherrymusic 17th September 2012

Narrowed it down to these 2 monitors - the BM5's are the original version, not the mkii. Unfortuantley, both would be used so I...

Indellable
replies: 1 views: 1,608
adam_w 17th September 2012

Anyone using the Mac Mini with the Babyface? Any problems? Read a thread in the RME forum were some had problems Thinking of...

watermelon
replies: 0 views: 1,393
watermelon 17th September 2012

Short Version: I currently use a Mackie Onyx Blackjack. The trouble is that even with the 3.0 driver it's been unreliable. What...

WoodysGamertag
replies: 6 views: 1,980
Hoobert 17th September 2012

Lately I've got more and more attracted by gear where you get a lot in a single package. boing The latest is the 'Waves Mercury'...

SmoothVibe
replies: 6 views: 2,046
Alex Specht 17th September 2012
replies: - views: -
NathanEldred 17th September 2012

I'm in the process of buying new monitors and a lot of what I read on here and elsewhere is "those will work in a small...

Indellable
replies: 3 views: 7,067
Indellable 17th September 2012

I often hear talk about whether a given console is supposed to have good EQ or bad EQ. For example, the Makie 8-bus seems to...

Robonaut
replies: 2 views: 1,378
Jules 17th September 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,297
jakson 17th September 2012

I do video game commentaries every now and then. I also have used many different mics over the years. I have a noisy room and...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 11 views: 3,705
Dysanfel 17th September 2012

Hi gays..like in title,lynx AES16e+AES16 PCI will it work together in the same computer???

belu
replies: 13 views: 1,355
llmonty 17th September 2012

Hello I'm New. I have several Ampex MX-10's. These are my favorite mic pres...cheap, and easily overdriven. Not the cleanest,...

knave101
replies: 1 views: 1,975
knave101 17th September 2012

Hi all, As some know I am one of the flute players that is active on the forum. Five years ago I joined the forum and started...

flute player
replies: 19 views: 3,962
flute player 17th September 2012

Ok here is my situation. I love my MD 421s on toms for a kit. I have been working with a couple bands now that i simply do not...

KennyS
replies: 2 views: 707
Larry Villella 17th September 2012

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post it, and if it isn't I'm sorry in advance! + If there's a topic like this...

Evil Hairy Bear
replies: 2 views: 1,262
AdamB420 17th September 2012

Ok, People are already over talking about preamps to pair with microphone recording for vocals and amps. How about telling more...

jerberson12
replies: 0 views: 821
jerberson12 17th September 2012

Hello, I am working on a few tracks for a great band from Portland Maine ( Sunrunner ). They have a particular sound for the Bass...

offthewallstudio
replies: 5 views: 1,673
Yetti 17th September 2012

Thinking of getting my first patchbay and wondering what would be the best way to connect everything. My stuff: API 512c...

Riff
replies: 6 views: 1,103
Riff 17th September 2012

Ok, Ok ive heard about the difference of Solid State and TUbe Mic Preamps, and I always hear people talking only about how it...

jerberson12
replies: 2 views: 664
Bunjji 17th September 2012

Hi, I've got an Audient ASP8024 36 desk available for me for recording sessions and I was wondering what the quality of the...

JamesClark1991
replies: 5 views: 1,053
JamesClark1991 17th September 2012

Hi! I have a problem with Neumann M147 it have a "boxy" sound without low mids. New AKG C414 B ULS sounds better on...

rabinovich
replies: 0 views: 624
rabinovich 17th September 2012

I just got a SM TC-01 on ebay for 50 bucks. and i wanted to plug my vocal microphone into it to get some compression coming in....

Jackl
replies: 0 views: 3,277
Jackl 16th September 2012

I am new here and looking for any info on Harrison Pro-7s - sound, eqs, summing etc... I can't seem to find anything on these...

Skots
replies: 10 views: 2,673
BFrederick 16th September 2012

Hi there, I'm quite new here, thanks for sharing all the useful information on this forum! I'm searching a lot on good mic...

pjf1982
replies: 2 views: 1,220
Aural Endeavors 16th September 2012
replies: 11 views: 13,608
Sean Sullivan 16th September 2012

the difference seems to be internal shockmounting...and it's all i can seem to find at a relatively decent price...is this still...

orksnork
replies: 5 views: 2,729
hugovanmeijeren 16th September 2012

I've found a lot of threads comparing the S2A to the A7s (most highly in favor of the S2As... which makes sense, they were much...

MatrixClaw
replies: 1 views: 1,023
MatrixClaw 16th September 2012

Hi, I'm having a band recorded on Tuesday, very, very low budget one. They persist as fu*k to use their own mics, and they only...

gangrena
replies: 10 views: 1,185
gangrena 16th September 2012

The other day I was playing around with plugin reverbs on long fx chains in Steinberg Cubase. I stacked up the Steinberg Cubase...

SmoothVibe
replies: 10 views: 848
Faderjockey 16th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search