The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anyone have any tips on improving the quality of my reverb. heres one for example I released a new song this morning. Its a...

stolenlogic
replies: 0 views: 703
stolenlogic 24th September 2012

Hi all, I came across the StudioTech SP-36 monitor stands and absolutely love how they look but cannot find them for sale...

Spaaceman
replies: 0 views: 479
Spaaceman 24th September 2012

Hi I've been scanning this forum for a while and decided to just post seeing as I wasn't getting the answer I was looking for....

svenhof
replies: 2 views: 1,520
kiopo 24th September 2012

Hi all, Not sure where to post this but I seem to have developed tinnitus in my left ear. It has been constant for about one...

stgaudio
replies: 24 views: 2,746
Songwriter 24th September 2012

hi guys.. while moving a new studio pc to the studio I trashed the ilok2 it's still working but it's ugly now (optimized 45°...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 3,180
BlueMountain 24th September 2012

Hi all! I want to know what studio monitors you like best that are under $2500 for a pair? Near/Midfield Active monitors to be...

ch-holt
replies: 26 views: 7,381
ch-holt 24th September 2012

Ive been playing my vinyl on a USB turntable for samples but IVe recently purchased a different turntable and am just a little...

StylesandFlavor
replies: 0 views: 435
StylesandFlavor 24th September 2012

I was told, that every GC-8 has this problem and was wondering, if some of you guys got this fixed? Its really, really annoying...

Indicator
replies: 16 views: 1,687
waveterm 24th September 2012

I was inspired by the Weathervane Stems & Multitracks, and I thought, "It'd be nice if more people shared stems."...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 1 views: 792
GearAndGuitars 24th September 2012

I spent 4 hours trying out every single cymbal at a local store. They only had Zildjians and Meinl. I was pretty set on...

AC Long
replies: 0 views: 4,165
AC Long 24th September 2012

I currently use HS50M monitors, and I'm looking for some kind of foam pad or platform to raise them up off my desk slightly for...

knottyolly
replies: 0 views: 765
knottyolly 24th September 2012

Hi there, today I got my new (well, used) M300 I bought on ebay. I fired it up in order to test it. For this purporse I just...

Indicator
replies: 0 views: 857
Indicator 24th September 2012

Hi all, Longtime lurker, first post, all that. Ok, so I've been working with and enjoying my BM5a thoroughly for the last 5...

Zaroff
replies: 14 views: 1,932
JPeters86 24th September 2012

Hi Guys, I managed to pick up one of these small desks on ebay for £10. I've just got it today and bar a few scratchy...

recall
replies: 2 views: 1,946
Kenobi 24th September 2012

Hi all, Hoping someone could help me. I am trying to get my akai mpk to send midi to my tascam iu2 and there the software...

jonathan_kristia
replies: 1 views: 1,144
Bpricut 24th September 2012

Hey guys. With my current situation, I do ALL of my drum/reamping recordings at different locations, and my rig is a saffire Pro...

dfahb44
replies: 13 views: 7,497
Speeddemon 24th September 2012

My iLok just stopped working out of nowhere. Because I'm on Pro Tools HD I can't even launch PT's. Anyone with experience with...

Keith Moore
replies: 14 views: 10,601
electroblip 24th September 2012

Hi all, I've been offered seven Soundtronics SPS495 Upride compressor/gate modules. They are racked, with a powersupply. I...

peet
replies: 0 views: 1,116
peet 24th September 2012

Hi guys, I've had an issue with my Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer for a while. I have it connected to my ins and outs of my laptop....

sumniak
replies: 0 views: 625
sumniak 24th September 2012

Ignoring the price difference, what do you think are the pros and cons of these units for the 2 buss?

Sidewinder
replies: 1 views: 695
mixerguy 24th September 2012

How do you overcome hitting a wall with production? An example is just recording your own music, then comparing it to a few other...

HSLand
replies: 6 views: 755
foamboy 24th September 2012

I've been a long time fan of this guy and have always wondered what kind of guitar this is(see links below). Ive asked everyone I...

Tpaone93
replies: 1 views: 1,162
travisbrown 24th September 2012

Ran into an older guy that used to own a studio in Chicago (and before that Nashville) wired up by John Peluso. I haven't been...

drbob1
replies: 24 views: 2,041
AllAboutTone 24th September 2012

I Ordered the Quad Apollo to upgrade from my 003...long over due. I messaged my sweetwater rep with these ?'s but figured posting...

RyanMathis
replies: 0 views: 1,577
RyanMathis 24th September 2012

Hi Any of you know anything about mixing engineers/studios in London (UK). Been trying to find someone who mixes comercial...

thelube
replies: 6 views: 1,434
psycho_monkey 24th September 2012

Im looking to rent a Neumann sm69 fet in the LA area for a few days, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Elof
replies: 5 views: 1,051
Buss-me 24th September 2012

Hey guys, I just produced a pop band and on one of their songs I wrote about half the lyrics in the chorus and all the lyrics in...

Tranny-Cap-Tube
replies: 19 views: 1,519
travisbrown 23rd September 2012

Anyone tried both of these mics? I'm currently using the AT4050 for fingerpicked acoustic guitar, but I've heard so many good...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 913
BlindSamuel 23rd September 2012

Hi guys, i'm planning on getting a new headphones for my home studio, because i don't have monitor speakers and i usually do...

RichJ22
replies: 0 views: 3,745
RichJ22 23rd September 2012

Hi guys. I'm currently looking for a hardware solution to playing backing tracks during gigs. I've used my computer up until now,...

Zorlee
replies: 0 views: 1,691
Zorlee 23rd September 2012

I was stuck with a guitar and vocalist who wanted to record and I didn't have another mic stand there so I went with omni on my...

Vintageidiot
replies: 0 views: 1,144
Vintageidiot 23rd September 2012
replies: - views: -
Jazzcrisis 23rd September 2012
bedjka 23rd September 2012

Just thought this would be interesting - as a whole, in your production work, do you create fake harmonies from the original lead...

MikeTSH
replies: 18 views: 1,514
loujudson 23rd September 2012

Mic question: Interested in hearing thoughts on Blue's Spark Studio Microphone- Is it a good buy for a home recording studio? ...

tarawa
replies: 8 views: 3,024
tarawa 23rd September 2012

I need to buy a replacement woofer or rent a pair today. I've Jim Flynn and Dreamhire, but, no luck. Does anyone have a spare...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 0 views: 812
Mike Caffrey 23rd September 2012

Theres someone near me selling a Multivox MX202 for $190. I would be able to drive over there and pick it up so shipping wouldnt...

intensetional
replies: 1 views: 1,766
lpedrum 23rd September 2012

(Perhaps this is more a "low end" question actually) Any favourites? I notice a lot of E609 lovers here. Am I...

Blast9
replies: 36 views: 5,831
PhilDW 23rd September 2012

OK, sorry guys for being such a pain in the horses ass, but I just have to get this question off of my chest!! I'm currently in...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 858
SmoothVibe 23rd September 2012

How does the Flea u47 compare to the Wunder or one of the other u47 clones? The YouTube footage of the Flea u47 sounds really...

greenfields
replies: 13 views: 1,857
cinealta 23rd September 2012
onespecial 23rd September 2012

Hi guys, i'm planning on getting a new headphones for my home studio, because i don't have monitor speakers and i usually do...

RichJ22
replies: 0 views: 2,153
RichJ22 23rd September 2012

I'm just recording at home mainly my own drumming and do mixes for various artists. My room's isn't great yet it's treated to an...

Sim
replies: 17 views: 3,362
Sim 23rd September 2012

New collection for the mighty Orville and DSP7500/7000. Will run on H-series too (not on the H3000). Highlights: -MICHAEL...

italo de angelis
replies: 3 views: 2,189
italo de angelis 23rd September 2012

so while looking at sequencing options I recently remembered how people still use atari's (I think norman cook has one which he...

Kepler22b
replies: 18 views: 4,318
dialectic 23rd September 2012
AllAboutTone 23rd September 2012

Our church has a keyboard that I'm not fond of the internal sounds. I've been thinking about setting up my laptop (MacBook Pro,...

aj633
replies: 27 views: 1,476
Deleted User 23rd September 2012
psycho_monkey 23rd September 2012

So I'm looking to focus 50% of my time on working with music supervisors getting my music placed and might have one ready to...

Amber
replies: 1 views: 691
Amber 23rd September 2012

I am getting ready to run some new wiring and have been thinking about going with Gepco DS408 for my analog mic/line runs. Does...

Keith Moore
replies: 0 views: 734
Keith Moore 23rd September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search