The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'd like some advice for putting together a 500 series vocal chain. I am not looking for a "vintage" sound; I don't...

Earhole
replies: 3 views: 930
Earhole 25th September 2012

hi, would like to reamp some daw & electronics.. gonna pickup littlelabs Redeye 3D and combine it with GR NV. now i need an...

clusterchord
replies: 2 views: 776
clusterchord 25th September 2012

Dear sluts, I'm about to buy my first bigger mixing desk / console. Mostly I want one to, well, add some mojo. If I want a clean...

disp
replies: 10 views: 1,390
Rikharthu 25th September 2012

So basically... end of this year/start of next year (whenever its finished being written basically...) I'm recording an album!...

TehGuitarist
replies: 18 views: 373
Nowak 25th September 2012

Havent really seen much any where about the Yamaha SPX 1000 but I own two of them and was wondering, is it a go to unit for...

xjbear
replies: 4 views: 5,063
TheLastByte 25th September 2012

Hi, From time to time, I have people contact me wanting to use some of my music (both original as well as covers) for their...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 949
MJFI 25th September 2012

Hey Guys, Here’s the thing: I really really really want some outboard gear! It’s like an obsession to own a pair of...

TheCoon
replies: 10 views: 976
machoboy 25th September 2012

Okay, so I just picked up my first hardware synth(MicroKorg). Over the past year, I also incorporated an MPC 1000. Now, the...

LeoRapture
replies: 9 views: 1,331
allthegear.net 25th September 2012

Greetings Just got an Orville which has older software in it, I want to update to 3.0 , but I cannot download from eventide...

onrozr
replies: 2 views: 1,007

The site has the MOTU HD192 PCIe core system for a lot cheaper than in the states. It looks like it sells for what amounts to...

BuildaFriend
replies: 1 views: 603
BuildaFriend 25th September 2012

Hi Guys, Posted this on the general forums but received no replies, can anybody here help? I need to get some 2" tape...

BigSkyAudio
replies: 3 views: 219
BigSkyAudio 25th September 2012

Drool Wouldn't say no kfhkh

cLoudBase
replies: 4 views: 397

Ive been thinking about recording my vocals and acoustic guitar at the same time for my solo project. But everytime I try its...

Tpaone93
replies: 9 views: 7,661
ST. 25th September 2012

trying to get out of the box and looking for a nice tube pre-amp, been looking around and this looks like a real nice option...

Bounce2ThaBox
replies: 16 views: 2,487
los marbles 25th September 2012

I know its all preference but what would you pick strictly for vocals AKG C 214 or blue baby bottle mic . They are the same...

Number1hater
replies: 0 views: 2,470
Number1hater 25th September 2012

I've had the 2BA-221 for a while and have primarily been using condenser mics with it for vocals. Tonight I thought I'd try some...

MarkF48
replies: 1 views: 1,148
slackstallion 25th September 2012

Hi to all from Italy, I'm using an U87Ai with an HV3/C as main vocal chain. Especially with a female jazzy singer that has a...

mellow yellow
replies: 14 views: 1,225
bluejbill 25th September 2012

Hello slutz, I thought I would post a quick thread for some of the fairy tales I have been hearing as of late. Many people on...

jrod9900
replies: 9 views: 1,982
michael c 25th September 2012

Okay, I got this little piece of gear really cheap, although I actually don't know what it is worth. Has anyone ever worked...

sylvanus
replies: 1 views: 892
jmikeperkins 25th September 2012

Hey dudes, Does anyone know what technology Dynamic sound studios had in 1972 when The Wailers recorded the album Catch a fire...

LoveGeneration
replies: 8 views: 1,599
LoveGeneration 24th September 2012

Got Beck's latest, The Information' through iTunes and 'booklet' did not work so I cannot read any credits. The bassline is an...

Jazzpunk
replies: 34 views: 6,500
theblue1 24th September 2012

I'm about to release a full album with the band and I've been searching for possibilities to do this knowing we're yet to attract...

VictorM
replies: 1 views: 985
bobsax 24th September 2012

this forum is filled with so much talent... it would be nice to hear some of your work :) Let's not post demo works, but songs...

ssprod19
replies: 44 views: 3,881
Demonslave 24th September 2012

Hey Slutz, I'm starting a new Free section at my school Welcome to Audio School Online called "Quick Tips", its not...

Ken Lewis
replies: 4 views: 907
Ken Lewis 24th September 2012

I dug up my 20+ year old Studiomaster 6-2-1 compact mini mixer I had stored away that I haven´t used in years and hooked it up...

Hotstuff
replies: 6 views: 5,315
Granny Gremlin 24th September 2012

anyone have any tips on improving the quality of my reverb. heres one for example I released a new song this morning. Its a...

stolenlogic
replies: 0 views: 703
stolenlogic 24th September 2012

Hi all, I came across the StudioTech SP-36 monitor stands and absolutely love how they look but cannot find them for sale...

Spaaceman
replies: 0 views: 479
Spaaceman 24th September 2012

Hi I've been scanning this forum for a while and decided to just post seeing as I wasn't getting the answer I was looking for....

svenhof
replies: 2 views: 1,519
kiopo 24th September 2012

Hi all, Not sure where to post this but I seem to have developed tinnitus in my left ear. It has been constant for about one...

stgaudio
replies: 24 views: 2,746
Songwriter 24th September 2012

hi guys.. while moving a new studio pc to the studio I trashed the ilok2 it's still working but it's ugly now (optimized 45°...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 3,180
BlueMountain 24th September 2012

Hi all! I want to know what studio monitors you like best that are under $2500 for a pair? Near/Midfield Active monitors to be...

ch-holt
replies: 26 views: 7,380
ch-holt 24th September 2012

Ive been playing my vinyl on a USB turntable for samples but IVe recently purchased a different turntable and am just a little...

StylesandFlavor
replies: 0 views: 435
StylesandFlavor 24th September 2012

I was told, that every GC-8 has this problem and was wondering, if some of you guys got this fixed? Its really, really annoying...

Indicator
replies: 16 views: 1,687
waveterm 24th September 2012

I was inspired by the Weathervane Stems & Multitracks, and I thought, "It'd be nice if more people shared stems."...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 1 views: 792
GearAndGuitars 24th September 2012

I spent 4 hours trying out every single cymbal at a local store. They only had Zildjians and Meinl. I was pretty set on...

AC Long
replies: 0 views: 4,164
AC Long 24th September 2012

I currently use HS50M monitors, and I'm looking for some kind of foam pad or platform to raise them up off my desk slightly for...

knottyolly
replies: 0 views: 765
knottyolly 24th September 2012

Hi there, today I got my new (well, used) M300 I bought on ebay. I fired it up in order to test it. For this purporse I just...

Indicator
replies: 0 views: 857
Indicator 24th September 2012

Hi all, Longtime lurker, first post, all that. Ok, so I've been working with and enjoying my BM5a thoroughly for the last 5...

Zaroff
replies: 14 views: 1,932
JPeters86 24th September 2012

Hi Guys, I managed to pick up one of these small desks on ebay for £10. I've just got it today and bar a few scratchy...

recall
replies: 2 views: 1,946
Kenobi 24th September 2012

Hi all, Hoping someone could help me. I am trying to get my akai mpk to send midi to my tascam iu2 and there the software...

jonathan_kristia
replies: 1 views: 1,144
Bpricut 24th September 2012

Hey guys. With my current situation, I do ALL of my drum/reamping recordings at different locations, and my rig is a saffire Pro...

dfahb44
replies: 13 views: 7,494
Speeddemon 24th September 2012

My iLok just stopped working out of nowhere. Because I'm on Pro Tools HD I can't even launch PT's. Anyone with experience with...

Keith Moore
replies: 14 views: 10,601
electroblip 24th September 2012

Hi all, I've been offered seven Soundtronics SPS495 Upride compressor/gate modules. They are racked, with a powersupply. I...

peet
replies: 0 views: 1,116
peet 24th September 2012

Hi guys, I've had an issue with my Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer for a while. I have it connected to my ins and outs of my laptop....

sumniak
replies: 0 views: 624
sumniak 24th September 2012

Ignoring the price difference, what do you think are the pros and cons of these units for the 2 buss?

Sidewinder
replies: 1 views: 695
mixerguy 24th September 2012

How do you overcome hitting a wall with production? An example is just recording your own music, then comparing it to a few other...

HSLand
replies: 6 views: 755
foamboy 24th September 2012

I've been a long time fan of this guy and have always wondered what kind of guitar this is(see links below). Ive asked everyone I...

Tpaone93
replies: 1 views: 1,162
travisbrown 24th September 2012

Ran into an older guy that used to own a studio in Chicago (and before that Nashville) wired up by John Peluso. I haven't been...

drbob1
replies: 24 views: 2,041
AllAboutTone 24th September 2012

I Ordered the Quad Apollo to upgrade from my 003...long over due. I messaged my sweetwater rep with these ?'s but figured posting...

RyanMathis
replies: 0 views: 1,577
RyanMathis 24th September 2012

Hi Any of you know anything about mixing engineers/studios in London (UK). Been trying to find someone who mixes comercial...

thelube
replies: 6 views: 1,434
psycho_monkey 24th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search