The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I am recording a concept album with my band and I was wondering your thoughts on microphone/preamp chains for vocals (really...

sproutpiano
replies: 11 views: 13,108
Melgueil 27th September 2012

Hi guys, I'm looking for some pointers to help my microphone set up. All I have at the minute is a pair of Earthworks QT30...

Play
replies: 6 views: 1,122
Play 27th September 2012

Hey guys, I feel like what I'm missing is just an overall great analog sounding eq and compressor that's native, simple, and I...

ep1c0ne
replies: 5 views: 1,593
Mike Butler 27th September 2012

I _think_ I'm posting in the correct forum. If not, hopefully the mods will relocate my post. Anyhow, I'm at a bit of a...

Techmonkey
replies: 8 views: 794
DrMV 27th September 2012

I know this has been asked before, but this was years ago. Perhaps something new has become available in the meantime... I am...

airmate
replies: 4 views: 2,325
ADDJ 27th September 2012

Looking to get ideas for a new microphone to compliment what I'm already using, and that has a fairly specific character....

Chevron
replies: 16 views: 6,811
Daniellovessound 27th September 2012

Does anyone know what vocal comp was used in american idiot recording? Sounds like its elam 251, probably followed by 1073 by...

theBackwardsman
replies: 2 views: 1,032
theBackwardsman 27th September 2012

Hello! I just bought the mic on ebay. It seems pretty old: some rustings, etc. Seller said that its from 1985-90. And...

pashtett
replies: 5 views: 1,035
hasbeen 27th September 2012

On a modern rock song how do u edit the tracks? Do u track drums, edit them if needed, then track guitars and bass, then vox? Do...

secretscar
replies: 13 views: 1,162
Humner 27th September 2012

So, I just bought a A-designs P-1 after years of using a UA solo 610 preamp. I understand this thing gets hyped up as being a...

teamalkos
replies: 3 views: 794
teamalkos 27th September 2012

Since the Folcrom is small, is it possible to get it with removable rack ears to use as a table top mix unit vice rack unit?

GrooveMerchant
replies: 0 views: 449
GrooveMerchant 27th September 2012

I just ordered 2 AKG D125s and D1000s off of ebay for about $30 each. What's the deal? Nobody seems to be bidding on them. Got...

bayouland
replies: 9 views: 16,077
enzodrum 27th September 2012

Can someone tell me what a file with .rns extension is, is it Reason? cheers, Steve

jaffa
replies: 2 views: 966
jaffa 26th September 2012

Hey guys. I've been searching all over the damn place and can't find a single reference regarding my query.. Whenever I load it...

uncle muscles
replies: 4 views: 1,440
uncle muscles 26th September 2012

Whispers of Jack - News - Property - Maroondah Leader

adamcal
replies: 8 views: 534
daf 26th September 2012

Hi all, first post. I'm looking to buy an analogue or VA. based synthesizer with about 37 or 49 keys. I had a microkorg at...

mrVeto
replies: 6 views: 1,783
nms 26th September 2012

Anyone have advice for buying options in Australia for analog modular synth gear? Eurorack is easy to get, MU (which is just so...

HaveItAll
replies: 8 views: 327
HaveItAll 26th September 2012

So I've had a good bit of luck making cables connecting an unbalanced source to a balanced input. This all done using the...

circuitsynth
replies: 2 views: 974
Lotus 7 26th September 2012

Morning everyone. Recently been using an MTR 90 MK II at a studio for recording drums to. I would like to be able to understand...

greyskull
replies: 2 views: 2,012
superburtm 26th September 2012

I am looking to add some more I/O to my setup for live recording with outboard gear. Anyone have experience with these? I need...

Bonkks
replies: 2 views: 777
AJ Reynolds 26th September 2012

Hi guys! Does anyone remember of famous recordings made on 2 track or 3 track tape? Also, I know there was 2 track mono and...

Shrum
replies: 6 views: 1,094
Shrum 26th September 2012

O.K heres the deal. I've become rather unsatisfied with the half-assed routing and lousy metering on my A&H ZED-420 and wish...

Voyage.One
replies: 9 views: 1,200
bee 26th September 2012

You know I'am thinking of going native. I may stay with my mix + rig, i love it in some ways. But i'am beggining to think...

mahasandi
replies: 7 views: 4,280
TonyBelmont 26th September 2012

I have never heard of this console and would like some more info regarding it's sound, EQ's, and any information regarding the...

amd
replies: 4 views: 4,079
Geoff_T 26th September 2012

Hey folks, I sing/play Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, and some Ukulele. I do small coffee shop gigs and also record at home. I...

shawntp
replies: 5 views: 1,059
NikHz 26th September 2012

Recently moved to LA and my juno is acting weird. I play a note and then release and the note sticks. Did a bunch of searches...

Stevedresser83
replies: 0 views: 713
Stevedresser83 26th September 2012

Friday Pop Quiz: How would you mix or improve the following piano part (see attached MP3). Im' trying to get some good tips on...

loveinoctober
replies: 16 views: 3,857
Bruce Wayne 26th September 2012

Hi, I am interesting in Allan & Heath MixWizard WZ3 12 or 16 preamps model and cannot figure out, if it is possible to get a...

jr30
replies: 7 views: 1,037
jr30 26th September 2012

Hi all, I've been working on mixing at very quiet volumes on my ns10s lately, and I have been comparing my (fairly good)...

cybeross
replies: 7 views: 1,415
cybeross 26th September 2012

Wondering about this multi-effects, anyone familiar with or own(ed) one?

XandrosMilosz
replies: 0 views: 3,557
XandrosMilosz 26th September 2012

When recording a modeller - like the pod hd - there are several stages of ad/da Since both the pod has a converter, and then...

hollow
replies: 6 views: 1,111
drbob1 26th September 2012

for either album... sounds absolutely incredible. There was another thread asking this, but nothing was established. possibly an...

Audio
replies: 18 views: 2,349
fifthcircle 26th September 2012

Hey guys, So I downloaded the BlueCat Freq analyzer RTAS plug in for Mac. I am using Pro Tools MP9, How do I open the...

khan88
replies: 5 views: 1,184
Blackdawg 26th September 2012

Can anybody recommend a digital recorder for recording both inside and outside environments, basically a field recorder for...

empirix
replies: 2 views: 706
piper 26th September 2012

Hey all! I have an opprotunity to pick up some old NS-20Ts locally for really cheap..like 50-80 bucks. Haven't seen them yet...

Blackdawg
replies: 1 views: 1,586
Blackdawg 26th September 2012

Hi everyone! I'm looking to change the faders in my PM2000, but I really don't know what to choose as a replacement. ALPS or...

Boxx
replies: 4 views: 1,763
mezzaninefloor 26th September 2012

I have been looking around at both of these companies, weighing the pros and cons and really just wanted to see what others have...

dirtychuck
replies: 4 views: 1,062
dirtychuck 26th September 2012

I need to set up my gear to record High Quality vocals, guitars, brass, percussion and some other acoustic instruments. Im...

DanielVeng
replies: 2 views: 900
DanielVeng 26th September 2012

Anybody know how I can mount these binaural mics on a jecklin disk? They don't look like they'd fit in the ears, but if they do...

replies: 0 views: 1,214
223559 26th September 2012

Hi, I'm 22 years old, from British Columbia, Canada. I haven't gone on to do any proper schooling since high school and other...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 19 views: 1,371
ForgottenG 26th September 2012

Hey Everyone, I did an extensive search of the forums, but didn't happen upon anything that addressed my question...

stringsibanez
replies: 1 views: 1,175
rocksure 26th September 2012

Hi guys. I`m going to buy Waldorf Blofeld like realy realy soon, tomorrow perhaps. But I ran into this youtube video of guy...

selfade
replies: 13 views: 2,216
selfade 26th September 2012

I mean come on. Kick with the layered 808 and sub bassline, this are like two basslinesshiee

loscolorados
replies: 11 views: 3,641
alphakat 26th September 2012

Hey everyone I am looking to do some home recording and am trying to deiced on what Mic to buy. It will mainly be used for...

Greg80
replies: 57 views: 10,087
MJFI 26th September 2012

So I recently got new gear and these were my preamps of choice and I gotta say they're great. Absolutely feel like I couldn't...

AstralPStudios
replies: 0 views: 1,515
AstralPStudios 26th September 2012

Got My RE27 n/d Mic - review of nd767a too QLhYOwfi6v0

Dreamcaseal
replies: 1 views: 828
Dreamcaseal 26th September 2012

Hi, I recently got a MC 202 of ebay with no power supply. I researched what they recommend to buy, a boss 202 , which is 9V...

gelidoartist
replies: 0 views: 1,222
gelidoartist 26th September 2012

I have a Soundcraft Ghost LE24 which I bought to handle all my synth, guitar, effects inputs etc. I was lucky and got a really...

waterox
replies: 0 views: 1,019
waterox 26th September 2012

Hey everyone! How you all doing? Just wondering if you could give some advice if you guys have time to reply. As im getting...

DEFN
replies: 2 views: 1,475
The Famous Yard 26th September 2012

What do you guys prefer having your compressors, delays, eq's on a send or a track bus and why? Just curious. I recently just...

teamalkos
replies: 6 views: 758
G-Spot 26th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search