The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I've been working on mixing at very quiet volumes on my ns10s lately, and I have been comparing my (fairly good)...

cybeross
replies: 7 views: 1,415
cybeross 26th September 2012

Wondering about this multi-effects, anyone familiar with or own(ed) one?

XandrosMilosz
replies: 0 views: 3,556
XandrosMilosz 26th September 2012

When recording a modeller - like the pod hd - there are several stages of ad/da Since both the pod has a converter, and then...

hollow
replies: 6 views: 1,111
drbob1 26th September 2012

for either album... sounds absolutely incredible. There was another thread asking this, but nothing was established. possibly an...

Audio
replies: 18 views: 2,347
fifthcircle 26th September 2012

Hey guys, So I downloaded the BlueCat Freq analyzer RTAS plug in for Mac. I am using Pro Tools MP9, How do I open the...

khan88
replies: 5 views: 1,183
Blackdawg 26th September 2012

Can anybody recommend a digital recorder for recording both inside and outside environments, basically a field recorder for...

empirix
replies: 2 views: 706
piper 26th September 2012

Hey all! I have an opprotunity to pick up some old NS-20Ts locally for really cheap..like 50-80 bucks. Haven't seen them yet...

Blackdawg
replies: 1 views: 1,585
Blackdawg 26th September 2012

Hi everyone! I'm looking to change the faders in my PM2000, but I really don't know what to choose as a replacement. ALPS or...

Boxx
replies: 4 views: 1,761
mezzaninefloor 26th September 2012

I have been looking around at both of these companies, weighing the pros and cons and really just wanted to see what others have...

dirtychuck
replies: 4 views: 1,062
dirtychuck 26th September 2012

I need to set up my gear to record High Quality vocals, guitars, brass, percussion and some other acoustic instruments. Im...

DanielVeng
replies: 2 views: 900
DanielVeng 26th September 2012

Anybody know how I can mount these binaural mics on a jecklin disk? They don't look like they'd fit in the ears, but if they do...

replies: 0 views: 1,212
223559 26th September 2012

Hi, I'm 22 years old, from British Columbia, Canada. I haven't gone on to do any proper schooling since high school and other...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 19 views: 1,368
ForgottenG 26th September 2012

Hey Everyone, I did an extensive search of the forums, but didn't happen upon anything that addressed my question...

stringsibanez
replies: 1 views: 1,174
rocksure 26th September 2012

Hi guys. I`m going to buy Waldorf Blofeld like realy realy soon, tomorrow perhaps. But I ran into this youtube video of guy...

selfade
replies: 13 views: 2,215
selfade 26th September 2012

I mean come on. Kick with the layered 808 and sub bassline, this are like two basslinesshiee

loscolorados
replies: 11 views: 3,635
alphakat 26th September 2012

Hey everyone I am looking to do some home recording and am trying to deiced on what Mic to buy. It will mainly be used for...

Greg80
replies: 57 views: 10,077
MJFI 26th September 2012

So I recently got new gear and these were my preamps of choice and I gotta say they're great. Absolutely feel like I couldn't...

AstralPStudios
replies: 0 views: 1,515
AstralPStudios 26th September 2012

Got My RE27 n/d Mic - review of nd767a too QLhYOwfi6v0

Dreamcaseal
replies: 1 views: 828
Dreamcaseal 26th September 2012

Hi, I recently got a MC 202 of ebay with no power supply. I researched what they recommend to buy, a boss 202 , which is 9V...

gelidoartist
replies: 0 views: 1,222
gelidoartist 26th September 2012

I have a Soundcraft Ghost LE24 which I bought to handle all my synth, guitar, effects inputs etc. I was lucky and got a really...

waterox
replies: 0 views: 1,019
waterox 26th September 2012

Hey everyone! How you all doing? Just wondering if you could give some advice if you guys have time to reply. As im getting...

DEFN
replies: 2 views: 1,473
The Famous Yard 26th September 2012

What do you guys prefer having your compressors, delays, eq's on a send or a track bus and why? Just curious. I recently just...

teamalkos
replies: 6 views: 757
G-Spot 26th September 2012

So I figure it's a much better idea to ask here before I try this and end up destroying some expensive equipment. Maybe it's a...

dublave
replies: 4 views: 1,791
dublave 26th September 2012

A friend and I recently wrote a pop song together, and I seem to have caught myself at a stand-still on the drums. Unfortunately...

Mikeeyb
replies: 5 views: 1,523
tha]-[acksaw 26th September 2012

Hi all, Do you think the above units are comparable? I'm looking for a cheap used reverb solution and have heard good things...

Lorenzop
replies: 12 views: 2,175
thrustman 26th September 2012

I just upgraded from an Echo Layla 3g to an RME UFX. I am very happy with the RME, the immediately noticeable improvement is...

SabreChris
replies: 4 views: 874
psycho_monkey 26th September 2012

I have some Tascam monitors that im just using in home for my uni assignments (studying audio engineering). Though, everytime i...

ChasinLloyd
replies: 0 views: 829
ChasinLloyd 26th September 2012

Is there anyway to get rid of the hiss when using this plugin? ...other than automating putting it in bypass mode when no sound...

gfunny72
replies: 1 views: 1,747
gfunny72 26th September 2012

I have an old EV re20 that is thin sounding, and something is rattling around inside. Who fixes these in Canada ?

audiorep2
replies: 5 views: 710
jtienhaara 26th September 2012

Hi there, im looking into upgrading my mixer i currently have a Yamaha 01v great machine,i been told to look into the...

george.elbra
replies: 6 views: 608
rmandelbaum 26th September 2012

Dude just needs a mic and a stand, he ain't even got a reflection filter or nothin Kinda goes to show all that bass traps,...

kanyenorthwest
replies: 110 views: 9,470
Syncamorea 26th September 2012

Those wooden dowels inside the lyre can break when piano movers tilt your grand up on the lyre. grrr The lyre was loose when I...

2manyrocks
replies: 2 views: 3,403
2manyrocks 26th September 2012

I have just recently bought the Allen & Heath Zed R16 Firewire Mixer/Audio Interface that im gonna use with my pc at...

spain75
replies: 8 views: 794
spain75 26th September 2012

I'm building a PA for a small run of live shows, on a tight budget (of course!). I bought a Peavey IPR3000 to power 4 JBL tr125s....

jackchandelier
replies: 20 views: 3,571
Duncan Mc1oud 25th September 2012

I know it's not hi-fi, but there's something undeniably exciting about listening to well-powered oldies and classic rock radio...

Yummerz
replies: 4 views: 1,290
Draytone 25th September 2012

Hi Folks I need to hire a Roland Juno Alpha 1 or 2 or MKS50 off some helpful soul for a week. A friend is coming over from...

potscrubber
replies: 0 views: 173
potscrubber 25th September 2012

sorry, its in japanese still, but one can get some rough idea of this oncoming newest dp 32 from tascam.... ??: DP-32 |...

kaybee
replies: 0 views: 2,268
kaybee 25th September 2012

Okay Guys, help me spend my money!! I’m building a live room at the moment for my little studio which will have the usual...

Mighty_Zoltan
replies: 4 views: 770
Mighty_Zoltan 25th September 2012

I've owned the Studiologic SL-990XP for many years, and it's still going strong. Unfortunately I've had to replace the mod &...

MDesigner
replies: 5 views: 908
Deleted User 25th September 2012

Those of you who you've started or a run a studio, what would you say the 3 most overlooked costs of starting a studio would be?...

Callegarim
replies: 63 views: 6,720
sms 25th September 2012

Guys/Gals, Is anyone familiar with Winger's first album Winger? I admittedly did not purchase any of their following albums, so...

ejbragg
replies: 36 views: 6,201
fastlanestoner 25th September 2012

Greetings, This is my first post here. Thanks to all for the daily tips, opinions and knowledge that is shared here. I...

Blountedge
replies: 5 views: 1,141
Blountedge 25th September 2012

I am building up my input chain mainly for vocals. music is industrial - whisper,sing, scream main setup; sm7b (main mic) >...

sms
replies: 1 views: 793
sms 25th September 2012

Can anyone identify this sunn 610 speaker cabinet?

XandrosMilosz
replies: 2 views: 6,766
KRStudio 25th September 2012

So every time I go on vacation or am away from my home studio I find my self wanting to jam. I currently have a lpk 25 for my...

muffbeats
replies: 0 views: 614
muffbeats 25th September 2012

*Solved* My uncle gave me his old microphones. Most of them are 58s, but I cannot figure out what this mic is (no...

Astronut
replies: 7 views: 1,598
jwh1192 25th September 2012

Right now i use the Zed 24 for mixing my logic tracks but the sound is not quite where i want it. So i want to move up a notch...

gizeh12
replies: 4 views: 1,708
gizeh12 25th September 2012

I'd like some advice for putting together a 500 series vocal chain. I am not looking for a "vintage" sound; I don't...

Earhole
replies: 3 views: 930
Earhole 25th September 2012

hi, would like to reamp some daw & electronics.. gonna pickup littlelabs Redeye 3D and combine it with GR NV. now i need an...

clusterchord
replies: 2 views: 774
clusterchord 25th September 2012

Dear sluts, I'm about to buy my first bigger mixing desk / console. Mostly I want one to, well, add some mojo. If I want a clean...

disp
replies: 10 views: 1,388
Rikharthu 25th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search