The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Over all the unit feels like a well made piece of gear. There are some great sounds, many of which reminiscent of the Fantom, but...

Preme Diesel
replies: 0 views: 1,245
Preme Diesel 28th September 2012

i need to replace the neumann clip...does anyone know any cheap clips that this mic can fit into? i dont wanna pay $100 for a...

eight16
replies: 6 views: 4,092
John Willett 28th September 2012

OK. Basically, I'm not a drummer, though I have played for a while in a studio setting. I want to build a studio set for...

Play
replies: 12 views: 1,676
suedesound 28th September 2012

Hey guys. I need some help choosing a Midi controller. I need a foot pedal with the following specs... 1) 2+ expression pedal...

Threeleggedyoyo
replies: 2 views: 1,144
Threeleggedyoyo 28th September 2012

Like the title says. I need a midi device Things I care about: 1) 2+ Midi IN jacks. 2) 4+ Midi OUT jacks. 3) Must be able...

Threeleggedyoyo
replies: 0 views: 746
Threeleggedyoyo 28th September 2012

I've been doing some HW and I think I want to grab a lynx aurora. I was about to buy one used but then I realized that I should...

BuildaFriend
replies: 0 views: 618
BuildaFriend 28th September 2012

Hey guys, I am running into the DI of my Daking Mic Pre IVs with my bass, and the bass is wayyy hot and clipping. There is no pad...

Devon8822
replies: 9 views: 2,036
tridelica 28th September 2012

Does anyone have any DRE-2000 impulse responses?

ryangeller
replies: 10 views: 6,394
Aural Endeavors 28th September 2012

Sounds better most the time! Looks Better. Feels Better. Smells Better. Lights my room Up! Does not rob my MAC of...

Looneytune
replies: 73 views: 5,357
nznexus 28th September 2012

Hi folks, This is my first post here, though I've learned a lot from just lurking. Hope this is in the right place. After...

balladlady
replies: 8 views: 1,162
cinealta 28th September 2012

Has anyone had the chance to compare these two mics to each other? Is the Peluso worth the extra money? I'm mainly looking for a...

meedily
replies: 3 views: 866
AB3 28th September 2012

Hi folks, I'm not new to this site, just new as a poster! kfhkh A quick tidbit about me since this is my first post here: I've...

Da_Church_Kybdst
replies: 1 views: 1,479
lordshakti 28th September 2012

Where & When: Saturday October 20th 2012 8pm CST Welcome To 1979 1110 48th Ave N, Nashville, Tennessee 37209 My cell:...

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 157
James Lugo 28th September 2012

I know that recording country music is a lot different than recording rap or pop music because with rap or pop artists use...

JDoherty
replies: 6 views: 809
JDoherty 28th September 2012

Soundtrac 1642s for $170 and a Tangent model 1202 for $150. Each is 15% in addition, so do I take either home?

kerouac
replies: 9 views: 1,861
ddageek 28th September 2012

Does anyone have any pictured info on the difference between the Neve ba437 and ba438 ? Google images only shows up the 438..

Dave Reid
replies: 0 views: 1,389
Dave Reid 28th September 2012

So as many of you know that term producer has gone through phases and the definition has changed. My question is this. How does...

Trill Trax
replies: 25 views: 3,961
Emwolb 28th September 2012

Do they have a sound, or are they transparent as advertised?

Louis Bernstone
replies: 10 views: 401
TheLastByte 28th September 2012

Im running a macbook pro 2.5 with 4gb ram and os 10.8. just got mbox mini 3g and pt 10. downloaded newest driver for mbox. ...

robstercraw
replies: 0 views: 1,375
robstercraw 28th September 2012

Hi, I'm thinking about upgrading from the Tascam DR-100 to something else for voice work. If you had to choose between the...

putman
replies: 0 views: 1,465
putman 27th September 2012

I have my AKG C214 on a cymbal, and I'm scared it may sometimes max out its SPL rating. What sort of damage can be done? Should I...

_Mark
replies: 6 views: 698
_Mark 27th September 2012

This might be a low-end question due to my pocketbook, but I thought I'd try here first. I have a handful of mics... not much- a...

AudioJunky
replies: 3 views: 1,051
Greg B 27th September 2012

Hey hey hey I am a home recordist for myself and friends/acquaintances, and probably won't have a real settled location for a...

prontold
replies: 6 views: 2,593
prontold 27th September 2012

Well after much digging, I need to ask. This weekend I went to see a local band and the singer had a vocal processor? (pedal)...

Itlbtu2
replies: 5 views: 971
TheLastByte 27th September 2012

I'm looking to record 16 tracks on the cheap. If I connect an ADA8000 into a Presonus 1818 using ADAT, can I then record 16...

brassmoose
replies: 2 views: 1,682
brassmoose 27th September 2012

Looking for sound card recommendations. I have the HT Omega Claro but am having some grounding problems with it. Looking...

GtrMan
replies: 0 views: 612
GtrMan 27th September 2012

I'd like to start a thread about capturing guitar amps with some less popular methods. And maybe show some less popular mic...

indie folk guy
replies: 22 views: 2,161
ejbragg 27th September 2012

For those who have played through both, what say you? I am trying to decide which one would best do the job for recording my...

kingdice86
replies: 67 views: 22,765
strengthofsoul 27th September 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I'm sure many of us saw Eric Valentine on last weeks episode of Pensado's Place(youtube), but if not... You HAVE to see his...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 16 views: 12,917
joeq 27th September 2012

Hi all! I was hoping to get some advice. I currently play in a little band in Prince george BC, and when we want to record...

kenny_p
replies: 15 views: 1,522
Sim 27th September 2012

but i will have to return some gear in order to get a good deal, so i have the euphonix mc mix (it crash on me ,must be the...

Jimmy kiddo
replies: 9 views: 1,068
shobud 27th September 2012

To save my own presets, do I need to replace an existing one? Are there no free slots? Thanks

Sotsirc
replies: 2 views: 799
Sotsirc 27th September 2012

hey all, hows tricks? just a couple of things i would like to get some opinions on from the members of gearslutz regarding...

dubrichie
replies: 3 views: 5,119
strengthofsoul 27th September 2012

I have a banshee talkbox right now, but i want more sound quality and power.. so i wanna make my own. I've red that i should...

Extenzo
replies: 4 views: 1,230
fastlanestoner 27th September 2012

I see my lil wayne thread got a lot of attention the other day so I'm gonna just post a few more videos that showed me that...

kanyenorthwest
replies: 17 views: 1,872
theblue1 27th September 2012

Can anybody identify the mics used in this picture? This is a from a making-of video of "Solo Piano II" by Gonzales....

fastfwdd
replies: 4 views: 815
jwh1192 27th September 2012

Just picked one up ($60) at the suggestion of respected engineer with some excellently captured KILLER guitar and organ tones....

slackstallion
replies: 0 views: 2,644
slackstallion 27th September 2012

Sorry that this is more of a low end question, but I don't trust getting accurate answers from the folks that lurk in the other...

Studio507
replies: 14 views: 16,532
skybluerental 27th September 2012

Hi from Italy, I know this topic is something irritating for many of you but I wish to know some opinions about my set of mics...

mellow yellow
replies: 2 views: 870
mellow yellow 27th September 2012

Hey! I recently bought my Revox a77 and I'm about to recapp this beautiful machine.. I have some soldering skills and some...

Aniol1349
replies: 3 views: 2,854
miles_stevens 27th September 2012

Very interested in some of these : Pultec-style : - IGS Rubber Bands IGS Audio - Professional Studio Equipment - Rubber...

Pschelfh
replies: 8 views: 9,156
Stefanw 27th September 2012

I have been offered a royer r121 for £600 it is less than a year old and is in mint condition. It comes with wooden box, mic...

wilshawuk
replies: 1 views: 698
sleepyhollos 27th September 2012

Anyone who knows if the Dynaudio BM6A is still on the market , or is it only the BM6A MKII ?

Ekk
replies: 3 views: 1,313
Jules 27th September 2012

Just wondering - they are pretty new still, but has anyone ordered one yet? I like the idea that they've included both a...

cuebism
replies: 0 views: 2,389
cuebism 27th September 2012

Hey guys I have an X-Desk and an X-Panda. I didn't think I would mind not having subgroups but I am really missing the option....

KennyS
replies: 2 views: 787
Brett 123 27th September 2012

I've been looking at this mic for some time now. From what I've heard its awesome. I am also looking at the Shadow Hills Equinox....

mrmistermissedhe
replies: 1 views: 1,026
John Willett 27th September 2012

Hello again everyone. Yesterday, I was trying to mix a heavy distortion guitar, the distortion is weak, sounds like a fart out...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 38 views: 37,962
WunderBro Flo 27th September 2012

Hi, I am recording a concept album with my band and I was wondering your thoughts on microphone/preamp chains for vocals (really...

sproutpiano
replies: 11 views: 13,101
Melgueil 27th September 2012

Hi guys, I'm looking for some pointers to help my microphone set up. All I have at the minute is a pair of Earthworks QT30...

Play
replies: 6 views: 1,122
Play 27th September 2012

Hey guys, I feel like what I'm missing is just an overall great analog sounding eq and compressor that's native, simple, and I...

ep1c0ne
replies: 5 views: 1,591
Mike Butler 27th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search