The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey not sure if my nanopatch+ is a bad unit, so I'm very interested in some values to compare it. I have mine since 7 month I...

AreYouHuman
replies: 1 views: 642
AreYouHuman 1st October 2012

I recently got a tascam DR-40 24bit/96khz portable recorder that is so much more convenient to carry around/set up in the heat of...

victormansella
replies: 3 views: 1,301
victormansella 1st October 2012

Just wanted to warn everyone working the NYC area DO NOT book sessions for "rapper" Lex Luchini aka Darrel Simmons aka...

STRATOSPHERE
replies: 5 views: 2,749
Thomas W. Bethe 1st October 2012

I'm looking into buying my first set of monitors. I really like the Genelec 8000 series for their build quality but am unsure of...

sebs
replies: 1 views: 2,389
alq 1st October 2012

...if I'm happy with how my mixes translate? I'll admit I'm tempted, but I'm not sure I need an upgrade. Any other considerations...

Tejan
replies: 2 views: 565
Tejan 1st October 2012

I have a A-designs Nail compressor that to me sounds ok. But I still have an urge to find something different (im not using the...

evilrocker
replies: 2 views: 666
evilrocker 1st October 2012

Hey, I just started studying music/sound production and I just bought Pro Tools and an Mbox 3 to do some simple recording and...

karlkaardal
replies: 4 views: 786
dxavier 1st October 2012
replies: - views: -
G-Sun 1st October 2012

I have searched and not found what I am looking for, so please no flaming if I happened to overlook a previous post or an obvious...

Plutonia
replies: 7 views: 955
Kiwi 1st October 2012

Hi - I have this microphone that I'm trying to identify ... no name, just a small H and L engraved at the base and each on...

rkiskan
replies: 2 views: 820
Lotus 7 1st October 2012

My Aphex pre has gone down. The Orange Aphex light is staying on (i.e. not changing to green when ready for use). I'm in the...

QBee
replies: 4 views: 1,628
White Falcon 1st October 2012

Hello again. Okay,here is the deal. I have made a gazillion posts about how my mixes suck and I am desperately trying to figure...

foamboy
replies: 24 views: 1,654
foamboy 1st October 2012

i have a yamaha mg 32/14 only has 4 group outs it also has inserts on every channel how can i record all 8 tracks it appears i...

DBTOYS
replies: 2 views: 744
anthonythecat 1st October 2012

I'm trying to hook up my BLA Digi 002 + ADA8000 + Hearback Heaphone rig. Is this possible?! When I hook up the hearback via...

curehardy
replies: 2 views: 635
paulrk 1st October 2012

hello there, i am a singer/songwriter writing songs mainly on an acoustic guitar. in my day job i am working as a video...

woy
replies: 5 views: 755
Ernest Buckley 1st October 2012

I've been trying to eq Alecia's Keys...trying to get some brightness and unthicken it somewhat. I'm using Waves H-EQ. I'm not...

RD57
replies: 2 views: 876
Oldone 1st October 2012

just came across these. what do you guys think of the new look? I like the RNC better for sure.

turk sanchez
replies: 5 views: 1,641
turk sanchez 1st October 2012

Hi all, I am about to send off my album to be mastered to the USA from the UK and I am being asked for UPC and ISRC codes? Does...

Adam A7
replies: 2 views: 673
kasperjensen 1st October 2012

Their new album was released today, 9/11. I haven't been a big fan of these guys, just liked a couple of their songs. But this...

crille
replies: 7 views: 2,414
DarthPaul 1st October 2012

A lot of you here know more about studio time than I do, so I figure I ask here. Do you think $20,000 would be enough to record...

JDoherty
replies: 69 views: 3,017
kasperjensen 1st October 2012

Hi everyone, I'm sure you're all sick of this by now, but here goes anyway. I'm recording drums from the unbalanced,...

skinslapper
replies: 7 views: 1,449
ddageek 1st October 2012

Hey guys, I just bought a KRK 10S subwoofer 10s Subwoofer KRK SYSTEMS to match my Yamaha HS50M speakers HS Series | Speakers |...

Decebal
replies: 31 views: 11,411
Muser 1st October 2012

Hi, I am deciding to upgrade my monitors in my home studio. I have been really leaning towards the Mackie MR824 because of...

tgobbel
replies: 20 views: 5,100
PDC 1st October 2012

I'm looking for a pair of monitors to be used as my 50" plasma TV speakers in the living room. I'm not going the hi-fi...

Lunatique
replies: 56 views: 46,810
v_dog 1st October 2012

Hi all, I've just recieved a free Jamo sub 210 Would mixing my M-audio BX5 D2's with my Jamo sub 210 be give me an accurate...

dfor
replies: 0 views: 1,421
dfor 1st October 2012

Hey, I just got a pair of KRK v6 monitors and I've heard they are good to round out with a sub. Unfortunately, after just buying...

btesser
replies: 1 views: 1,291
Maverick87 1st October 2012

When you record drums with close micing , but also with a room mic 4 or more meters away, do you line them up afterwards in your...

Ivandovich
replies: 9 views: 945
fastlanestoner 30th September 2012

Hi, which one is better? smoother, warmer. I dont want something thats sounds harsh or exaggerated. I will be using the...

micheck123
replies: 3 views: 3,201
micheck123 30th September 2012

Ok, not really a trick, but yesterday, I recorded two tracks of electric guitar through my 18-watt Plexi style amp. I was...

DanGo
replies: 17 views: 3,105
joeq 30th September 2012

Both of these are in my price range and easy to order from where I live (New Zealand). Have heard okay/good reviews about the...

kauabunga
replies: 0 views: 1,862
kauabunga 30th September 2012

I'm looking to expand my home studio, and I need a good vocal compressor. I am looking for something in the range of $500-$1k,...

punkjesuit
replies: 15 views: 1,499
punkjesuit 30th September 2012

Where do you start when you want to give your music a paramount feel? To answer my own question I'd say you'd start with...

DevilleMusic
replies: 12 views: 1,896
GearAndGuitars 30th September 2012

hi all, please suggest me your best mics choise for drums recording... my starting idea of setup is this: 2 mics for snare 2...

blackfinder
replies: 15 views: 2,609
hasbeen 30th September 2012

Hey i am kind of a noob at this stuff but anyway... I have a laptop with Windows 7 & Cubase Elements 6 for...

RyanSinclair95
replies: 1 views: 886
pink titanium 30th September 2012

Hey all, first post I'm getting what sounds like proximity effect from my mics when I am recording my acoustic guitar. It is...

DrewHulva
replies: 28 views: 7,251
Arthur Stone 30th September 2012

Which of these microphones do you think would be better suited for vocals in an untreated 10 x 10 ft room? Electro Voice RE-20...

macb3th
replies: 0 views: 1,502
macb3th 30th September 2012

I'm running PT HD 8.1 on a HD 2 system using a Digi 192 analog with 8 I/O. I'm starting to mix and need more I/O to connect...

rcd
replies: 0 views: 617
rcd 30th September 2012

Hi, yesterday a client that it is an actor, ask me to record a monologue. Recording audio and video. Well the video part it's not...

juliomonroy
replies: 0 views: 836
juliomonroy 30th September 2012

Anyone heard theese? Got some nice reviews....I know Kef are on the Hifi market, but they claim this one rests on studio...

Lux
replies: 0 views: 5,202
Lux 30th September 2012

Found this beneath my work. Is this thing neat or useless?

mattjew24
replies: 40 views: 2,794
BuildaFriend 30th September 2012

So I got a patchbay for free when purchasing an external effects-rack. Also recently got some new equipment (sudden money in...

vido
replies: 2 views: 1,483
vido 30th September 2012

I came across a pair of these the other day. They look interesting. I was wondering if anyone had a lot of experience with...

mattmatt222333
replies: 2 views: 6,642
iamferret 30th September 2012

So ill be doing some recording of burnouts for Harley. Ive ben told either the Shure sm57 or Rode NTG-3 would be the way to go....

Porter6
replies: 10 views: 911
Porter6 30th September 2012

I'm away from home, and came up w/ a catchy bass line - thankfully it didn't go to the wayside of forgetfulness since I thought...

spielemusik
replies: 19 views: 2,184
Sqye 30th September 2012

I'm getting really frustrated with the limitations of my DA7 and have been considering the Tascam DM-3200 as a replacement. I've...

Keyplayer
replies: 9 views: 1,570
BasspirO 30th September 2012

You know that raspy "pack a day smoker" type vocal sound? I know it's a LA2A, but I don't have one and can't buy it....

randomguy
replies: 9 views: 1,714
randomguy 30th September 2012

Got a lead on a used version, but just want to make sure I can use it...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 848
doncaparker 30th September 2012

Electro-Voice ND767A Dynamic Professional Microphone 701001097678 |...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 5 views: 802
Dreamcaseal 30th September 2012

I am so exited. Just wanted to share. My band will be recording a full album there in the next couple of weeks. Grouse...

kasperjensen
replies: 4 views: 683
kasperjensen 30th September 2012

Hey Everyone, I think I have a pretty simple electronics question but I just don't know enough to have the answer. I have a...

nothinfancy
replies: 8 views: 6,080
sameal 29th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search