The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm curious to get feedback and methods from others on how you keep session notes. Sure, everything that in the box you can seen,...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 6 views: 888
GearAndGuitars 2nd October 2012

I have a KSP8 and would like to buy a Smart Media Card for it so I can store presets, etc. I see that a 3.3v Smart Media Card is...

replies: 3 views: 1,295
666666 2nd October 2012

Hey! I'd like to talk with you about the problems of hybrid/outboard summing vs. mixing fully OTB (mixer, tape desks,...

Noise Commander
replies: 12 views: 1,858
audiokid 2nd October 2012

I have been searching for the right synthesizer for a while now, and I finally have the money to possibly get something I am...

LeoRapture
replies: 1 views: 590
thenoodle 2nd October 2012

Yep I'm just a dumb 32 year old DAW user that wants to saturate stuff through a revox. Is a 1973 revox a700 going to pale in...

Roman
replies: 26 views: 29,194
Bob Olhsson 2nd October 2012

I have DynAudios and Avantones and would like to add something that's as tiny and shi**y sounding as a laptop. I've been scouting...

noah440
replies: 2 views: 1,000
noah440 2nd October 2012

I don't have the means to record myself strumming an acoustic guitar atm...are there any VSTs that can (semi-)realistically...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 6,551
Jorock 2nd October 2012

Hi, I've been wondering for years what kind of synth made this delicious elastic sound on Cybersonik's 'Revelation 928'.....

waterox
replies: 12 views: 1,139
Ghosted 2nd October 2012

OK. Bought a pair of power conditioners in an attempt to route of the cause of some noise coming into my monitors (Focal...

Joe_caithness
replies: 2 views: 1,296
Speedskater 2nd October 2012

Nice collection here on this old lp.

capnreverb
replies: 18 views: 2,108
Analok 1st October 2012

So I've been recording on a Motu 828mkii for some time, and it's becoming apparent that I might want some better converters in...

invinco
replies: 119 views: 31,790
puff 1st October 2012

So I emailed BLA about 4-5 days ago haven't got a reply yet. I'm in the UK and I have seen some BLA mods come up on Ebay selling...

eddie.machete
replies: 4 views: 990
eddie.machete 1st October 2012

Hello, Im new to this forum. There are plenty of you out there that know so much more about guitar gear than I do, so I figure...

elliottwinston
replies: 22 views: 2,823
drbob1 1st October 2012

Hey guys, So I recently bought a vss 30. Great little synth, uses batteries but can also use a power adapter. after a couple...

bowdagger
replies: 5 views: 1,024
Lotus 7 1st October 2012

I need to record a cheesy Casio SK-1 for a project I'm doing. The SK-1 has an 1/8" output jack. It doubles as a headphone...

capproach
replies: 11 views: 4,138
drbob1 1st October 2012

Hi, I have a studer a80 rc mk2 1/4" stereo machine that I got but it has a problem with one record amp. The problem is...

Tomi
replies: 4 views: 1,854
leftright 1st October 2012

Has anyone bought one used? I'm asking because I know some things just aren't a good idea to buy used. Am I in the clear for...

rakim87
replies: 0 views: 1,186
rakim87 1st October 2012

Hey all, sorry if I've posted this on the wrong forum, but I'd like to get some advice if possible. My Korg MS-10 is only...

Wonton
replies: 5 views: 1,312
jchas 1st October 2012

i have an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra that is about 13 months old (just out of warranty, of course...) which has developed an...

jnorman
replies: 2 views: 700
joelpatterson 1st October 2012

Anybody used both of these mics for rap and r&b vocals? They are priced about the same, I was wondering which people...

Rukas
replies: 17 views: 16,135
buro 1st October 2012

I love random effects, whether it be part of a modulation box, an LFO shape in the modulation section of a delay or filter......

BBlack
replies: 11 views: 1,443
electricity17 1st October 2012

I updated my OS yesterday from 10.6.7 to 10.6.8 thinking (stupidly) that it would only be a minor update and not affect anything....

dhiltonlittle
replies: 5 views: 1,371
dhiltonlittle 1st October 2012

I've got a serious and depressing question. I'm an aspiring engineer and I've been having some success at my internship - I'm...

Shizampah
replies: 4 views: 2,139
xaMdaM 1st October 2012

Which of these CAD microphones do you think would be best suited to vocals in an untreated room? Vocal range similar to Robert...

macb3th
replies: 1 views: 1,649
Jimbo 1st October 2012

Hi. Looking to purchase something that will let my friend rip from vinyl to a laptop. Already has a laptop and turntable. ...

iamthatguy
replies: 1 views: 1,241
Brent Hahn 1st October 2012

Hey not sure if my nanopatch+ is a bad unit, so I'm very interested in some values to compare it. I have mine since 7 month I...

AreYouHuman
replies: 1 views: 642
AreYouHuman 1st October 2012

I recently got a tascam DR-40 24bit/96khz portable recorder that is so much more convenient to carry around/set up in the heat of...

victormansella
replies: 3 views: 1,301
victormansella 1st October 2012

Just wanted to warn everyone working the NYC area DO NOT book sessions for "rapper" Lex Luchini aka Darrel Simmons aka...

STRATOSPHERE
replies: 5 views: 2,749
Thomas W. Bethe 1st October 2012

I'm looking into buying my first set of monitors. I really like the Genelec 8000 series for their build quality but am unsure of...

sebs
replies: 1 views: 2,389
alq 1st October 2012

...if I'm happy with how my mixes translate? I'll admit I'm tempted, but I'm not sure I need an upgrade. Any other considerations...

Tejan
replies: 2 views: 565
Tejan 1st October 2012

I have a A-designs Nail compressor that to me sounds ok. But I still have an urge to find something different (im not using the...

evilrocker
replies: 2 views: 666
evilrocker 1st October 2012

Hey, I just started studying music/sound production and I just bought Pro Tools and an Mbox 3 to do some simple recording and...

karlkaardal
replies: 4 views: 786
dxavier 1st October 2012
replies: - views: -
G-Sun 1st October 2012

I have searched and not found what I am looking for, so please no flaming if I happened to overlook a previous post or an obvious...

Plutonia
replies: 7 views: 955
Kiwi 1st October 2012

Hi - I have this microphone that I'm trying to identify ... no name, just a small H and L engraved at the base and each on...

rkiskan
replies: 2 views: 820
Lotus 7 1st October 2012

My Aphex pre has gone down. The Orange Aphex light is staying on (i.e. not changing to green when ready for use). I'm in the...

QBee
replies: 4 views: 1,628
White Falcon 1st October 2012

Hello again. Okay,here is the deal. I have made a gazillion posts about how my mixes suck and I am desperately trying to figure...

foamboy
replies: 24 views: 1,654
foamboy 1st October 2012

i have a yamaha mg 32/14 only has 4 group outs it also has inserts on every channel how can i record all 8 tracks it appears i...

DBTOYS
replies: 2 views: 744
anthonythecat 1st October 2012

I'm trying to hook up my BLA Digi 002 + ADA8000 + Hearback Heaphone rig. Is this possible?! When I hook up the hearback via...

curehardy
replies: 2 views: 635
paulrk 1st October 2012

hello there, i am a singer/songwriter writing songs mainly on an acoustic guitar. in my day job i am working as a video...

woy
replies: 5 views: 755
Ernest Buckley 1st October 2012

I've been trying to eq Alecia's Keys...trying to get some brightness and unthicken it somewhat. I'm using Waves H-EQ. I'm not...

RD57
replies: 2 views: 876
Oldone 1st October 2012

just came across these. what do you guys think of the new look? I like the RNC better for sure.

turk sanchez
replies: 5 views: 1,641
turk sanchez 1st October 2012

Hi all, I am about to send off my album to be mastered to the USA from the UK and I am being asked for UPC and ISRC codes? Does...

Adam A7
replies: 2 views: 673
kasperjensen 1st October 2012

Their new album was released today, 9/11. I haven't been a big fan of these guys, just liked a couple of their songs. But this...

crille
replies: 7 views: 2,414
DarthPaul 1st October 2012

A lot of you here know more about studio time than I do, so I figure I ask here. Do you think $20,000 would be enough to record...

JDoherty
replies: 69 views: 3,017
kasperjensen 1st October 2012

Hi everyone, I'm sure you're all sick of this by now, but here goes anyway. I'm recording drums from the unbalanced,...

skinslapper
replies: 7 views: 1,449
ddageek 1st October 2012

Hey guys, I just bought a KRK 10S subwoofer 10s Subwoofer KRK SYSTEMS to match my Yamaha HS50M speakers HS Series | Speakers |...

Decebal
replies: 31 views: 11,409
Muser 1st October 2012

Hi, I am deciding to upgrade my monitors in my home studio. I have been really leaning towards the Mackie MR824 because of...

tgobbel
replies: 20 views: 5,090
PDC 1st October 2012

I'm looking for a pair of monitors to be used as my 50" plasma TV speakers in the living room. I'm not going the hi-fi...

Lunatique
replies: 56 views: 46,796
v_dog 1st October 2012

Hi all, I've just recieved a free Jamo sub 210 Would mixing my M-audio BX5 D2's with my Jamo sub 210 be give me an accurate...

dfor
replies: 0 views: 1,421
dfor 1st October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search