The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anybody know of a good source to get new ones, mine has lost all it elasticity for my mxl v69

Dave457
replies: 3 views: 3,581
John Willett 8th October 2012

VINTAGE 4 CHANNEL PLAY/RECORD REEL TO REEL MACHINES. I am looking for a analog reel to reel tape machine to playback/record...

jrbaggs
replies: 26 views: 7,603
skywaveTDR 8th October 2012

Okay, to start people off here, I do not own or intend on buying a pro tools hd rig. Based on the primitivity of this question,...

JackHThompson
replies: 5 views: 2,484
mike-661 8th October 2012

What I have: AKAI MPK Mini Ableton Electric Guitar ~1000 $ What I (think) I need: Monitors (Headphones as proper...

agehayoshina
replies: 2 views: 770
KennyS 8th October 2012

Recently brought the 680DrumS Drum Tuner for my iphone. I am finding it difficult to pickup lower frequency's or getting...

davidwilson
replies: 0 views: 1,576
davidwilson 8th October 2012

I purchased an almost new old stock Tascam 34. Supposedly just like new, used only twice for a few minutes. I have the service...

Rob Coates
replies: 10 views: 4,728
skywaveTDR 8th October 2012

Curious as to what classic mixing consoles were the main ones used, "from Stones to Smiths":), so to...

chessparov
replies: 36 views: 5,757
Wizzomixer 8th October 2012

Hi! I am a 21 year old musician from a small county called Latvia, so i apologize if my grammar is bad. In past 2 weeks i was...

Rons
replies: 5 views: 1,712
AllAboutTone 8th October 2012

I need a good sounding mic with fig 8 pattern and, almost more importantly, one that offers great rejection on its dead fig 8...

Sen
replies: 28 views: 751
madehumble 8th October 2012

Any high quality sound clips for s1v2 VS pthd 10??? (whole song mix or single audio clips)much appreciate for any help... any GS...

MIL production
replies: 1 views: 520
MIL production 8th October 2012

Recently decided to get another pair of monitors and a sub as well. My ideal setup would be to have both sets of active monitors...

dazzle
replies: 6 views: 863
bambony 8th October 2012

Hello - I'm about to record vocals. I have an Audio-Technica AT4047/SV microphone. I'm using a Mogami XLR mic cable. I have...

burns46824
replies: 11 views: 6,121
erisgumma 7th October 2012

Hi all, I'm looking for your thoughts on what best value compressor to buy to use on drums and bass in particular. Mostly...

jrakarl
replies: 19 views: 4,978
jrakarl 7th October 2012

So I was at the black keys in the o2 Dublin a while ago and from where I was sitting (right over the front of house) I could see...

Drooh
replies: 7 views: 1,618
elharley 7th October 2012

People, I was wondering what kind of benefits each of these mixers would have over the other when doing 24 track recording to...

Speeddemon
replies: 6 views: 5,002
PoorGlory 7th October 2012

Is there any Yamaha CS-80 owner who would be willing to record the FACTORY PRESET dry sounds for the mortals like the rest of us...

mizpulyn
replies: 0 views: 1,363
mizpulyn 7th October 2012

When limiters were first made, they were created to solve a technical problem: dynamic control. To attenuate peaks and valleys...

Silver Sonya
replies: 10 views: 1,507
uncle muscles 7th October 2012

Hey Peeps, I run a 24 track tape machine now and again in the studio, Although the machine is relatively quiet, by the time...

theholyweed
replies: 6 views: 1,840
jetam 7th October 2012
replies: 0 views: 585
Jules 7th October 2012

Rode NT3, intended to be used as part of an XY overhead pair. Thoughts? Could I do better for the money? I'd be looking at...

tomtomtom1230
replies: 2 views: 4,227
tomtomtom1230 7th October 2012

If you won the jackpot on the lottery, what sort of studio would you build? I don't know much about outboard gear, but I'd have...

JamieSky
replies: 74 views: 7,551
Torea 7th October 2012

I sometimes have problems getting a good sseperation between sounds. My understanding is that there are lots of factors that...

Scouser
replies: 21 views: 1,741
SmoothVibe 7th October 2012

Hi all, i will soon try to buy my new BAE pre-amp. As i'm on a budget, i think i will take the DMP version or the MP one, i...

fjohn
replies: 8 views: 5,570
cinealta 7th October 2012

Hello I have a question about vintage dynamic microphones. I am in possession of recently Telefunken M-811 and Beyerdynamic...

PEPE
replies: 0 views: 810
PEPE 7th October 2012

I'm gonna be going out on the road with a Digi SC48 in a few month here. They want me to record every show and I'm a little...

RainKingRecordin
replies: 10 views: 3,033
T_R_S 7th October 2012

I have to say that I've listened thousands of times to the music of the "The Descendants" (Original Motion Picture...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 0 views: 614
Sonic_Beast 7th October 2012

Have anyone worked with doctor luke *max martin on this forum? or atleast... met? im really curious, if so. please share your...

nznexus
replies: 0 views: 1,544
nznexus 7th October 2012
replies: - views: -
adigga 7th October 2012
Spudda7 7th October 2012

YouTube - Claude Kelly - As Hell The snare that comes in at 4 seconds. Is that the type of snare you could get in the steven...

ddeez
replies: 47 views: 13,509
systematika 7th October 2012
machoboy 7th October 2012

I've got the oppurtunity to get a really nice mic with some bday cash. Michael Joly offered to give me a second hand refirb...

jayendra
replies: 13 views: 1,932
jayendra 7th October 2012

Just saw the add here... Anyone think this could be a good investment? Maybe down the road..? Anyone have any personal experience...

MadridKid
replies: 1 views: 2,588
anthonythecat 7th October 2012
stinkyfingers 7th October 2012

Hi, Anyone got any info on this kid. Seems to be crancking out pop hits lately. Other than his wikipedia entry there's not much...

ar10003
replies: 16 views: 5,955
nznexus 7th October 2012
hop.sing 7th October 2012

Hi , I just got a Lynx TWO but Im missing the D-sub cable for the analog I/O's. Where can I find a guide that shows me how to...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 0 views: 1,014
RobinJacobsson 7th October 2012
mjtripper 7th October 2012

hi to all: i have questions about my new Tascam dm 3200; I use it with pro tools 9 hd. I have IF/Fw 32ch Firewire for Audio...

marcogab
replies: 2 views: 1,354
TGrissom 7th October 2012

Hello, I'd like to know if there is someone that has used the 1/8 stereo mic input in the ZOOM H4N to connect (with a pad) two...

Fab6
replies: 4 views: 1,532
Fab6 7th October 2012

Hey guys, I've been playing with mic placement all day. To keep it simple for now, I didn't mic the toms, so they are a little...

tubeamptones
replies: 15 views: 2,061
Ben Logan 7th October 2012
uncle muscles 7th October 2012
clothears 7th October 2012

I just obtained a Altec 9300ACD console, but I can find very little info about it. The EQ's look a lot like the Langevin passive...

Electroslut
replies: 12 views: 4,653
Electroslut 7th October 2012

To those of you that handle international shipping and have to deal with HS codes.. what would the HS code be for an A/D/A...

dingo
replies: 10 views: 4,469
cargojon 7th October 2012

Hi Guy's, I have Event Precision 8's and my left woofer is pulsating when i crank the volume to like 90db and up. I...

denlig
replies: 12 views: 957
denlig 7th October 2012

I have a Tapco 4400. It's the dual string stereo analog reverb unit with a 4-band EQ for each channel. It's functional and very...

Wes_Westwood
replies: 5 views: 4,763
Wes_Westwood 7th October 2012

Does anyone know anything about the recording of this album? I just came across their old hit "Hemorrhage (in my...

AC Long
replies: 2 views: 1,043
AC Long 7th October 2012

So i bought a Tascam 32, its the first time i have a reel machine in my hands. so my experience with reels is zero! im from...

tireheb
replies: 11 views: 2,979
hasbeen 7th October 2012

Hi I go OTB and need one overall comp . I will use the comp on pretty much everything (drums buss, bass , vokal, sax) for...

bass man
replies: 16 views: 25,739
thrustman 7th October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search