The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have had a AT2035 before. I dont remember it well. I recently bought a Sennheiser MK4 the other day. I'm OCD and bought it...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 0 views: 2,721
Dreamcaseal 16th October 2012

what differences would i notice between these two mics? i havent used a sm7b before but im assuming less plosives, more needed...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 25 views: 2,140
sms 16th October 2012

So I have an original MOTU 828(not MKII or MKIII) and a Presonus Firestation. I bought them from a friend who used to use them...

jon_ethos
replies: 0 views: 1,048
jon_ethos 16th October 2012

apollo--> spdif--> rosetta 200 ext clock engaged --> bnc out rosetta --> hd24 light pipe in and out hd24 1-8,9-16...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 454
RightOnRome 16th October 2012

Hey guys....So i bought a Yamaha N8 about a year ago to use with my DAW (Cubase). It's been pretty great... However, i...

arjunchawda
replies: 3 views: 713
Omega Arts 16th October 2012

Hello and thanks for all the help with gear stuff for all members here. I finally decided to register as I can't find the answer...

GOLATTARI
replies: 1 views: 828
GOLATTARI 16th October 2012

Hey everyone, I am looking for a console nebula program that would suit my needs and the recording and music mixing style that...

dejhantulip
replies: 0 views: 1,442
dejhantulip 16th October 2012
replies: 0 views: 555
dejhantulip 16th October 2012

Hi all, in the past three years I have been writing a lot of music for film and television (before that I was mainly writing...

dusty cooper
replies: 40 views: 6,313
Bob Olhsson 16th October 2012

This seems like the kind of thing that would've already been covered, but does anyone have examples of this mic on vocals? I'm...

waveplant
replies: 2 views: 1,234
digiwench 16th October 2012

Never having had or used one, I could really go for a clone of the VC3, does anyone else find this?

Lindsay
replies: 0 views: 1,584
Lindsay 16th October 2012

Hey- What is the most foolproof front end for daw recording? Can you help with this list? Safe sound tracking kit UA LA620 Tk...

once a roadie
replies: 2 views: 746
once a roadie 16th October 2012

Looking for 1.5 / 3M cables. Willing to go custom if necessary. Any ideas?

Kezzy
replies: 10 views: 1,360
dmilt23451 16th October 2012

Pensado mentioned it and he was actually had this 500 series module on his hands in the last episode, c'mon Greg :) spill the...

Retinal
replies: 8 views: 3,178
superwack 16th October 2012

Can someone please advise.. Is the typical Spidf optical cable (commonly used in home entertainment set ups) the exact same thing...

Dr snuggles
replies: 4 views: 1,801
Dr snuggles 16th October 2012

I'm just wondering if I should a) record my keyboards to a dual channel mic pre thus getting analog all the way. The benefit is...

alligator
replies: 2 views: 1,297
psycho_monkey 16th October 2012

*This product only works with chrome browser. So I posted a while ago a link to an early version of an ear trainer for free...

Thornycrackers
replies: 0 views: 511
Thornycrackers 15th October 2012

Just saw this on ebay. Great pre's i'm sure, but, c'mon, the price is somewhat insane!!!!! Discuss........ EMI RS61 Electron...

drezz
replies: 6 views: 2,764
Lotus 7 15th October 2012

I find this idea so awesome, I had to post it. Here's the link: LIFX: The Light Bulb Reinvented by Phil Bosua —...

Tuberizer
replies: 3 views: 982
Tuberizer 15th October 2012

If anyone here has actually dealt with paid ads/placement on radio I'd love some feedback. Is it expensive? Does it vary from...

Trill Trax
replies: 4 views: 622
Trill Trax 15th October 2012

What mic would you recommend for a guy who sounds like Raymond Watts (Pig, KMFDM, EN) or Jim Thirwell (Foetus)? This guy I'm...

dingo
replies: 12 views: 1,603
glitchfactor 15th October 2012

Inspired from the 'magic of recording vs mix' thread. Link or suggest alternate mixes, that are publicly available, of popular...

kiopo
replies: 1 views: 708
glitchfactor 15th October 2012

So recently I haven't been working very efficiently, lacking inspiration and motivation. I have a home office/studio with a nice...

sfernald
replies: 0 views: 1,029
sfernald 15th October 2012

I recently bought a Rosetta 800 and I'm wondering if I would lose quality and if it's solid or not. I did some searching and a...

jonathanguerrero
replies: 0 views: 581
jonathanguerrero 15th October 2012

Hey all, No need to respond with a comment bashing "Auto-Tune", I'm here to ask a question about the plug-in in hopes...

Eternal_One
replies: 10 views: 5,177
chaseofbase 15th October 2012

Seems like there's an emerging line of 384/32bit analog to digital converters coming in. What do you think? Are there any...

mir
replies: 218 views: 11,658
Syncamorea 15th October 2012

Hey - anyone know anything about the Philips B432 mic? I'm curious because I saw a pair on the 'ol ebay and I'm always on the...

sparklehorse617
replies: 2 views: 2,467
Samuelito 15th October 2012

Hey all, should i go to music school or self teach to make electronic music? my theory is minimal, but have books, tutorials...

OllieThomas
replies: 49 views: 4,899
los marbles 15th October 2012

This summer Jimmy Herring came by the studio to rehearse and do some performances before launching his North American tour. ...

Clueless
replies: 12 views: 1,227
string6theory 15th October 2012

Moderators, please delete this thread. I hit enter by mistake and it posted.

bruvvamoff
replies: 0 views: 613
bruvvamoff 15th October 2012

Hi there.. Have a small home studio and I'm trying to improve my monitoring station.. Suggestions on decent but not too pricey...

Kyleseglin
replies: 5 views: 806
CPhoenix 15th October 2012

Hi All, I'm somewhat new to the world of recording. I mostly track drums from home, but am beginning to help produce music for...

brooklyndrums
replies: 13 views: 1,051
PaulK 15th October 2012

Can anyone share their experiences in going from using 2 channel cheap-o interface DtoA converters to ...say...2 channel mytek,...

CrankyChris
replies: 11 views: 1,760
skybluerental 15th October 2012

Hi all. Can't afford the usual suspects any ideas on the best pre amp for under £1000. Heard great things about the golden age...

antony
replies: 19 views: 2,687
antony 15th October 2012

A kickstarter for a movie about the legendary Joe Meek: A Life In The Death Of Joe Meek by PalmDoorFilms —...

Matt Allison
replies: 6 views: 1,733
noramoss1211 15th October 2012

Hi everybody! PalmDoorFilms is reaching the end of their Kickstarter fundraising campaign for their definitive Joe Meek...

noramoss1211
replies: 0 views: 944
noramoss1211 15th October 2012

Hi Guys, Anyone know the monitors used on the Sony Scoring Stage? Custom made perhaps? Thank...

Julian J. Ludwig
replies: 4 views: 797
Steve G 15th October 2012

Hi guys, I would love to know how other people with large consoles deal with the keyboard/mouse? Aside from simply placing them...

UnDeFiNeD
replies: 3 views: 807
luciolis 15th October 2012

Hey folks Im getting into the 500 series game and thinking of starting off with a stereo pair of helios 69 and a stereo pair...

unseen hand
replies: 14 views: 2,733
Rockinrob 15th October 2012

So...I want to go protools, Been using Cubase for the last 10 years, switched over to Reaper due to the sidechaining/bussing...

UnDeFiNeD
replies: 7 views: 1,620
estudiohighend 15th October 2012

hi! i have a chance to buy a used but in good condition sountracs megas stage 32 channel for 500€ (about 650$). do you...

Aerophone
replies: 2 views: 3,009
RiF 15th October 2012

I suggested to a friend of mine who is a comedian who wants to do podcasts, to get a Fast Track Ultra. So he got one, as it is...

gurubuzz
replies: 1 views: 2,258
krushing 15th October 2012

I think that master (Vlado M.) is too hot, but mix is just brilliant... it's a knock down, both Dead Weather albums are mixed by...

Red Mastering
replies: 8 views: 3,963
JozTheShark 15th October 2012

This is a soul searching topic. Do you feel you work hard enough at this? I've been at it for over 20 years, put in many 120+...

Camera
replies: 1 views: 780
ARIEL 15th October 2012

Hey all online people. I released another track this week. It is an ambient piece again. Not DnB like the last few, just...

stolenlogic
replies: 0 views: 586
stolenlogic 15th October 2012

Hey guys just was wondering for those of you who have both or have messed with these programs, which is superior. Ive been...

audioman
replies: 7 views: 16,289
ofie 15th October 2012

Hey Slutz, About to make a new addition to my home studio and I'm wondering which step I should choose first! Budget is around...

Keebs Boodle
replies: 0 views: 561
Keebs Boodle 15th October 2012

So anyone? I am not asking who is asking who is mixing in "mono", but who is mixing with a mono speaker? Mono...

Switchcraft
replies: 91 views: 14,894
MattMoorman 15th October 2012

heres some tests i made for myself a long time ago nd767a sm57 re320 http://soundcloud.com/dreamcaseal/untitled re20...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 2 views: 1,094
Dreamcaseal 15th October 2012

I'm not all that gear techy- like most people probably are on here. I'm not trying to make a professional studio or anything,...

Extenzo
replies: 2 views: 688
anthonythecat 15th October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search