The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

just bought an adk hamburg edition microphone. very new to home recording before now ive been using a shure beta 57a see every...

mikestrutter
replies: 4 views: 1,113
Dreamcaseal 21st October 2012

The Behringer ADA8000 Black Lion Audio mod intrigues me (cue the haters!), but I have a compatibility question. I record drums...

Bruno Thunder
replies: 2 views: 1,135
yoshimodular 21st October 2012

So I bought a used KRK Ergo, but didn't realize it didn't come with the mic. Is there some place I can purchase the usually...

vonshu
replies: 3 views: 1,447
rcprod 20th October 2012

A few weeks ago i bought a chrome RE27N/D and I also already had a matte finish RE27N/D. The chrome one was drastically tankier...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 4 views: 768
Dreamcaseal 20th October 2012

This is cooler then any piece of gear.....period!!kfhkh Unusual instrument.

Buss-me
replies: 21 views: 1,977
thisismyusername 20th October 2012

This synth is so fundamental.. bumpkin

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 0 views: 788
MarkyGoldstein 20th October 2012

solo track clips peachh

ds11
replies: 0 views: 637
ds11 20th October 2012

On most sessions I love having a couple of different guitars (and amps and pedals) to be able to play around with different tones...

KillerV
replies: 27 views: 2,319
vernier 20th October 2012

Hi Guys, run into a strange problem with my setup I am using an SSL Alphalink through an Maudio Lightbridge into PT10 on my...

paulcosten77
replies: 4 views: 759
KRStudio 20th October 2012

I own two Drawmer 1960 units. Both of them work perfectly when I use only one of the channel strips (either channel). However,...

greenfields
replies: 7 views: 1,897
sam guaiana 20th October 2012

Looking for something by Universal Audio, LA610 MKII, LA2A, LA3A or Manley ELOP, some high end stuff, preferably used well. ...

warlordpriest
replies: 3 views: 1,912
warlordpriest 20th October 2012

I've heard people say that loop-back tests aren't useful, because once something "goes digital," the magic is already...

ben_allison
replies: 1 views: 658
ben_allison 20th October 2012

With so many 500 Series modules, and so many similarish designs, does one having a DI factor in to your buying decision?

Matt Hepworth
replies: 13 views: 1,066
joeq 20th October 2012

I bought the Vl-A4s a year ago and recently have been looking for the A5 or A8, but I can't find them ANYWHERE. It's a shame...

Lyuben
replies: 6 views: 1,397
thrustman 20th October 2012

title is almost the whole question. in craigslist sometimes i see poco pci (old) with almost all of the plugins (virus, md3...

gsilbers
replies: 2 views: 646
gsilbers 20th October 2012

I have some older gear that I can't decide what to do with. For instance a TC Electronic C300. Not worth a ton, but maybe 100...

jkervin
replies: 12 views: 1,089
CJ Mastering 20th October 2012

I've been using M-audio 'Firewire Solo' interface for years on my pc. Recently bought an iMac & was reluctant on using a...

shubhsound
replies: 0 views: 579
shubhsound 20th October 2012

When we are talking about the signal path and acquiring gear to boost the quality of it, in the real world these upgrades are...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 676
SmoothVibe 20th October 2012

Does anybody here run a demo studio? I'm just trying to learn more about them. I've looked up a lot of them and they all have a...

JDoherty
replies: 10 views: 982
nocoJack 20th October 2012

there is a studio (i think, somewhere in europe), the operator of which has participated here. it is primarily red in colour, and...

audiothings
replies: 8 views: 1,157
Petitehand 20th October 2012

When running 5.1, I will not require bass management. When running 2.1, I will require bass management. What is the cheapest way...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 451
audiothings 20th October 2012

Hello all, I'm looking to upgrade my home studio a bit, and looking for some opinions on a few things. I'm primarily working with...

midiom
replies: 3 views: 1,350
SmoothVibe 20th October 2012

I need the schematics of the 1280b channels. I already have those of the normal EQ channels but what I need is schematics for...

fredpg
replies: 4 views: 1,065
the groke 20th October 2012

No compression but some EQ. MK4 required more 3 band bass roll off and about the same tiny boost to mid and treble. MK4 has more...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 1 views: 1,240

Pretty sure I know the answer but I've been suprised more than a few times on this site... Would a mogami cable connected to...

Indellable
replies: 3 views: 985
haryy 20th October 2012

Anyone know of any alternative (cheaper) shock mounts for the TLM102? Just picked on up. Anyone have any suggestions on...

Kyleseglin
replies: 14 views: 1,700
bigbone 20th October 2012

i've been absolutely fascinated by the production on this track for a couple years now... the vocals, bass, washed out drums,...

bromarcon
replies: 18 views: 2,637
c1ferrari 20th October 2012

SM7B bass roll off and presence boot engaged. mk4 with eq less bass more trble little more mid sm7b with eq

Dreamcaseal
replies: 6 views: 3,060

The performance is obviously in the recording, but I believe the sound of a track comes in the mix, especially in a world of fast...

nimblemongoose
replies: 68 views: 4,705
jtienhaara 20th October 2012

Sorry for stupid thread name, english is not my native language:) It would be interesting for me to know which...

anabolique
replies: 32 views: 15,526
mattcollen 20th October 2012

Just wanted everybody to know here that I went to this great page digidesign setup : http://apps.avid.com/mbox-challenge/ and...

studioland
replies: 3 views: 1,106
nedorama 20th October 2012

I guess this qualifies as an instrument, even though it plays itself! Animusic HD - Resonant Chamber (1080p) -...

Go Nigel Go
replies: 1 views: 650
slackstallion 20th October 2012

I'm headin into town in the morning for the GS party at 1979 and want to see some music this weekend. Where's the spot, good rock...

James Lugo
replies: 7 views: 967
thebennyd 19th October 2012

Hi guys, I guess I'd just like some help with the situation I'm in right now. I want to improve my listening environment and I'm...

distro
replies: 2 views: 1,129
latestflavor 19th October 2012

I just picked one of these up, and there are not many out there. I know that Manfred Eicher uses these quite a bit for the...

capnreverb
replies: 9 views: 1,394
Zyzygis 19th October 2012
replies: - views: -
Sotsirc 19th October 2012

I am looking to more than likely use a Shure Beta 98H/C clip on mic on my PVC didge and put it through a processor like the Line...

MX5J6
replies: 3 views: 2,173
MX5J6 19th October 2012

I just got my Revox serviced and there is a slight phase difference between the left and right channel. Recording and playing...

Sotsirc
replies: 8 views: 1,834
Bob Olhsson 19th October 2012

So first off, Im a hip-hop artist, and as of now I have the basic stuff.. low-mid quality, crappy sound, and people tell me I...

nmcnick
replies: 15 views: 1,966
unitymusic 19th October 2012

Hi, Is an interface important when you mix completely itb? So dont use of any hardware. Thanks

datafeist
replies: 4 views: 612
kiopo 19th October 2012
replies: 0 views: 837
Jack P 19th October 2012

Hi all! I've had enough of digital multi-fx nonsense and have reached a stage in my life (probably attributed to a variation...

bruvvamoff
replies: 7 views: 1,032
bruvvamoff 19th October 2012

Hi, I'm new here but have been lurking for many years and have always found the forums a great source of info. Time for a...

Steve.Whetman
replies: 1 views: 850
Rob Coates 19th October 2012

Yesterday, my old friend Johnny Tsak came over to show me his Stunning new custom built, One Piece Walnut Guitar. He was...

FFTT
replies: 32 views: 9,625
FFTT 19th October 2012

Apples and Oranges, BUT I am moving back home from Asia, I am thinking on selling my Focals to help pay for moving expenses...

fuzzface777
replies: 7 views: 3,682
Tone Laborer 19th October 2012

Hey, been having alot of confusion lately over my ns10 not working whenever I enable the mono button on my central station.. my...

Echoplex411
replies: 11 views: 1,229
Dom & Roland 19th October 2012

Im currently running BLA digi002 with a DBOX. I want to expand for an additional 8 channels of summing with a BLA PM8 summing....

abrstudios
replies: 5 views: 503
abrstudios 19th October 2012

HELP ! i'm lost !!! Hi , it looks like no mixer on the market wich is in my budget has all the features i need ! i produce...

sectiond
replies: 14 views: 1,791
sectiond 19th October 2012

Sorry for that newb question. I am using Motu 2408 Mk2 as audio interface and converter, I am planing to buy a vintech 73i mic...

hklydian
replies: 9 views: 3,484
hklydian 19th October 2012

I found some existing topic but they didn't quite answer all of my questions. But basically it's a simple one. I have loads of...

boybianchi
replies: 2 views: 966
boybianchi 19th October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search