The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm not sure whether I'll go with the Apogee or RME yet, but regardless, I have some extremely difficult headphones to drive that...

cactus_farmer
replies: 1 views: 1,871
Granny Gremlin 24th October 2012

I bought this microphone the other day but I don't have a clue about the manufacturer or model. The dude who sold me the mic told...

roonalt
replies: 26 views: 2,688
drbob1 24th October 2012

Hey Slutz, how you living, I have stumbled upon this and would really like to know what it's supposed to be and which company...

BOP
replies: 12 views: 1,187
Bassmankr 24th October 2012

just acquired one of these units but no manual. Anyone have a pdf version or the physical? Thanks in advance!

bryanclark
replies: 0 views: 1,765
bryanclark 24th October 2012

Hey everyone, Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've enjoyed running a Benchmark USB DAC1 as the output conversion for my...

phantompowered
replies: 6 views: 1,246
|-| 24th October 2012

What would be decent gear 2 go:) for recording sounds from the nature. Birds in forest, some crazy machine from my job...

loscolorados
replies: 8 views: 930
DrMV 24th October 2012

Hey Guys, I wrote this song yesterday and we are having some major problems with the S's on the vocals. What's your go to...

dobz
replies: 25 views: 1,414
Meistersounds CH 24th October 2012

I like the K2 on vocals, but occasionally it can get "spitty" here and there.... Enough where it is not just putting a...

Yetti
replies: 23 views: 1,893
Audiofreek 24th October 2012

One issue when shopping for a new MIDI keyboard is that, while you can try them out in a store to get a feel of the keys and...

MDesigner
replies: 13 views: 1,507
djpr 24th October 2012

I just uncovered an AKG D80 and AKG D880S in my parents closet. I believe they ended up with them when the local amateur...

Ramshackles
replies: 12 views: 8,780
bobtheninja 24th October 2012

I wrote and produced a song for the likes of Lady Gaga and/or Nicki Minaj. The problem I have is I sang the guide vocals myself...

Arkitecht
replies: 5 views: 965
Steffmo 24th October 2012

Hi all, Wanted to know if anyone has or knows anyone who has some SONY C19 condenser microphones (for sale that is). These are...

13thbeach
replies: 1 views: 1,306
mals 24th October 2012

hey everyone! just want to get some opinions on what gear i should grab, ive been engineering and producing for a couple of...

darcy_wr
replies: 2 views: 750
darcy_wr 24th October 2012

The Peavey MSDI speaker level passive direct box has been available from many dealers but I can't find any reviews or user...

cellomangler
replies: 0 views: 1,024
cellomangler 24th October 2012

Hello, I searched through countless threads and couldnt find anything on Soundcraft Studio 24 fader replacement. Cleaning, yes,...

smsayre65
replies: 1 views: 1,702
smsayre65 24th October 2012

I am in the process of getting a little recording set up on my macbook, and intend on buying either a 57 or 57a as an all round...

peepeepoopoo
replies: 20 views: 46,565
edva 24th October 2012

Hey yall, I know there are plenty of headphone threads but I am looking specifically for the best closed back cans for mixing...

mattamusic
replies: 0 views: 1,730
mattamusic 24th October 2012

Hello guys, I was wondering if we can make a checklist about de DON'T'S in music production. Inspired by those quotes by...

max_martin_fan
replies: 16 views: 1,676
cakeshoppe 24th October 2012

We currently use a DM2000 with Alesis HD24s (48 tracks ) Focusrite, API, Vintech and Avalon pres. We pull from the HD 24s to edit...

tcroark
replies: 3 views: 1,202
tcroark 24th October 2012

Not having any luck getting a signal from my compressor, i've hooked up an insert cable the 1/4" TRS going from the insert...

Bounce2ThaBox
replies: 6 views: 729
Bounce2ThaBox 24th October 2012

Is there anywhere? I'm in Athens and, from time to time, would like to have access to a G384, some high-end EQs, and other...

Richard Salino
replies: 1 views: 601
billkahler 24th October 2012

Hello fellow gear slutz. I have a Universal Audio Apollo Quad audio interface, a BAE 1073 mic pre, a Universal Audio LA-2A...

aKidNamedKATO
replies: 10 views: 1,625
AnthonyRochester 24th October 2012

I have two Yamaha HS50M's hooked up to my sub which is then hooked up to my external audio interface. the thing is though, that...

Decebal
replies: 11 views: 5,226
Decebal 23rd October 2012

Hey all, I have a question regarding adding a mid-range cost recording console into my setup. Right now I have what most would...

KennyS
replies: 23 views: 3,089
BradM 23rd October 2012

Sorry to post something that is always asked about, but I've been reading about patchbays all week and I don't get which one I'm...

Kyleseglin
replies: 25 views: 1,666
Kyleseglin 23rd October 2012

Can't find the manual, the link to it on their sight doesn't work and they haven't answered. Anybody know the input impedance on...

Crabgrass
replies: 4 views: 700
Matti 23rd October 2012

Just purchased a pair of GAP R1 active ribbon mics and noticed that one has a higher output than the other. Has anyone else...

captainhook79
replies: 1 views: 721
unqlenol 23rd October 2012

Would anyone (the more the merrier) be so kind and post a mix or take of a vocal track from your 4047? It doesn't have be solo,...

jimcasy786
replies: 18 views: 2,153
unqlenol 23rd October 2012

Hi, I ‘m planning to upgrade my mixing rig (for business). So far I mix itb, the only exception being my Lexicon PCM96 h/w...

Philip Marinelis
replies: 29 views: 2,730
Philip Marinelis 23rd October 2012

Hey Folks I am unsure if this thread belongs in the right category, but can we please discuss the vocals here. YouTube -...

CJ1973
replies: 22 views: 2,926
TonyBelmont 23rd October 2012

*** EDIT - Due to an overwhelming response, the party is now at full capacity and the RSVP list is closed! *** Please join us at...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 4,686
Gearbot 23rd October 2012

I'm interested to hear some opinions and or Recordings from home studio musician/ enthusiasts. I'm getting ready to record my...

JAY D
replies: 14 views: 3,614
JAY D 23rd October 2012

Hello I'll start with the main reason I wanted to write this small post - how to spot a fake shure (sm 57 or 58). For...

meirone
replies: 2 views: 3,881
x_25 23rd October 2012

Hi, I have a pair of HS80m as my main monitors and I was thinking of using them as the main speakers for upcoming house party....

nervirasme
replies: 7 views: 1,616
child of Gaia 23rd October 2012

Hey guys, I'm looking to switch over my studio to a large controller either a C24 or a Icon. I Currently have an SSL X-Desk and...

KennyS
replies: 2 views: 628
KennyS 23rd October 2012

Is it possible to install a DC Jack on a Foxx Tone Machine? Is there anything to keep in mind, etc.? Thanks, Ian

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 1,009
kraftrourke 23rd October 2012

Along with VSL studio visits we also have 2 VSL seminars in NYC and one in Boston and Montreal! NYC SEMINAR: FREE VIENNA...

chromatikmusic
replies: 0 views: 759
chromatikmusic 23rd October 2012

Ive searched all over the internet, having a tough time finding hq pop guitar samples. looking for electric and accoustic. if...

mixer guy
replies: 9 views: 1,004
Grummy77 23rd October 2012

Could this be the answer? hidz

stevetgn
replies: 11 views: 2,424
audiogeek 23rd October 2012

So, I had an idea. I've searched forums, google, and all that, but cant seem to find what I'm looking for. Is it possible to...

Trag3dyAndy
replies: 1 views: 693
travisbrown 23rd October 2012

I have a Crest Century TC (4 bus) that I'm fixing up. I was hoping to buy some Century GT input modules to throw in there for...

kraftrourke
replies: 0 views: 1,734
kraftrourke 23rd October 2012

Looking for kickrub samples. I've been making my own by reversing kicks, adding verb, etc... still never quite getting what I'm...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 675
Apollo Soul 23rd October 2012

Hey anybody know how this sound is achieved that comes in around 45 seconds on the track below? i believe its a guitar though,...

dannympo
replies: 4 views: 897
deepershadepro 23rd October 2012

this is just another thread i felt like making. since i never plan to buy or use a e945 im just curious how people who have used...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 1 views: 892
trompetfreak 23rd October 2012

it says to "break the chuck if using a cable with O.D. > 5.50mm " I'm not sure what this is for and if I...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 921
HSLand 23rd October 2012

I purchased a Wurlitzer 206A Electronic Piano at a Thrift store today. I had no idea what I was purchasing really, but it sounded...

m cook
replies: 6 views: 10,540
LeoLeoLeo 23rd October 2012

I am so frustrated right now with finding the right console for the studio. I have posted on other threads but thought I would...

TornadoTed
replies: 49 views: 11,741
dakine 23rd October 2012

to any cirklon users out there.. i'm waiting for my authorization to join the support forum.. in the meantime i'm going...

gooner
replies: 1 views: 871
gooner 23rd October 2012

does anyone have any experience with the tapco 2200 10 band eq? if anyone has can you tell me what you thought of it? i saw one...

woodtrevor27
replies: 2 views: 3,613
cjogo 23rd October 2012

TANGLE-FREE Engineers Chair Does anyone make a wheely chair that headphone cables/instrument cables wont get caught up...

Chair
replies: 61 views: 7,212
jrhager84 23rd October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search