The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Lucid 88192s worked great for 4 years.. Last 2 days channels 1+2 started producing some hi freq white noise, pretty low, but...

fredouli
replies: 0 views: 481
fredouli 25th October 2012

So, I ran into this problem while trying to re-amp. I'm not getting the level I'd expect from my line out of my LS56. It's...

CynicEidolon
replies: 10 views: 1,593
adrianww 25th October 2012

I am a Music Production and Engineering student at Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. I am doing a soundalike project which...

bsn56
replies: 0 views: 932
bsn56 25th October 2012

I need some advice on what equipment is necessary for my net set-up... ...my current set up is simple; I never record...

TheGreatnessOfP
replies: 7 views: 8,615
aTelecine-Lex 25th October 2012

Hi, Looking for an improvement in my signal path. Have Mbox 2/PT set up. Since I have to keep that Mbox 2 connected to use...

Glenstapo
replies: 1 views: 1,130
BingoBongo 25th October 2012

After playing my song for years and getting fantastic reviews from everyone i finally decided to do something i have been afraid...

somedevil
replies: 37 views: 2,641
damien907 25th October 2012

Posting this in a few forums to get feedback... I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the usefulness of a sound isolation...

DeyBwah
replies: 10 views: 6,858
cagiro 25th October 2012

I was wondering if there is any possible way to take a sound from the Novation Ultranova synth or any synth at all and use it for...

cAuTioNfRiDay
replies: 1 views: 1,406
BenW Focusrite 25th October 2012

I am a little cranky about this. Why do apogee continue to ignore the mobile X-Symphony users. There have been no options...

sphsound
replies: 2 views: 1,497
sphsound 25th October 2012

Looking for some recomendations on what i should look to buy next. Here is a list of my current gear. Would like to have 16...

CameronCampbell
replies: 2 views: 449
CameronCampbell 25th October 2012

Moderator, Please Delete this thread.

bruvvamoff
replies: 0 views: 459
bruvvamoff 25th October 2012

I need that epic trailer voice because im working on a project and a song and i just searched all over the net! PLEASE! i need...

nznexus
replies: 2 views: 1,159
nznexus 25th October 2012

Hi guys. I'm a little stuck on how to hook up my RNC compressor.. I've been on FMRs website and still dont really get it....

Moony57
replies: 1 views: 1,069
jinksdingo 25th October 2012

Seems as if the concept of Tone-Shaping has been around for a while now starting from a Jimmy Page used pedal to all the new...

CJ1973
replies: 3 views: 945
bruvvamoff 25th October 2012

Hi I just bought a mini 8014 only 8 channels ,but it comes without the power supply and i want to conect one but i cant find...

pacoloco
replies: 0 views: 458
pacoloco 25th October 2012

First, my apologies if the quality of these readings are too bad to use. I'm not in a sound treated space. I simply put both mics...

Potatoehorse
replies: 4 views: 2,017
AnthonyRochester 25th October 2012

I was curious what users of the DM3200 compare the preamps to? I own a DM3200 and have used it on alot of session with decent...

Josephholick
replies: 15 views: 1,231
hasbeen 25th October 2012

Hey gearsluts! Long time reader, first time poster here. First of all I would like to thank the entire gearsluts community for...

chrisvi
replies: 2 views: 757
chrisvi 25th October 2012

Hi guys I'm in the market for any good itb reverb really, but I particularly like the Lexicon stuff. I had an LX480 for a while...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 11 views: 1,605
TheLastByte 25th October 2012

We're on the lookout for a good LDC for stand-out vocals. Clear, upfront without too much bottom and "goo" getting in...

ResonantMind
replies: 17 views: 4,772
cakeshoppe 25th October 2012

I put this in Effect, cause its not exactly hardware... but not exactly a plugin. If you think this thread should be somewhere...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 8 views: 1,315
jrhager84 25th October 2012

I've always been a bit afraid to try shelving EQs because it messes with the entire spectrum, compared to a peak or dip on a...

HSLand
replies: 16 views: 5,652
Manfrensengensen 25th October 2012

Okay Ive been doing a lot of thinking on whats my best bet of using my hardware synths along with my software vets and have come...

dmajor100
replies: 0 views: 736
dmajor100 25th October 2012

I'm looking at moving overseas, so I want to sell my Ensemble and replace it with something with only half the in and outputs, as...

replies: 3 views: 930
666 25th October 2012

Does sweetwatersound have a problem with buying and trying their mics then returning them?

Dreamcaseal
replies: 17 views: 1,675
homestudioguy 25th October 2012

I just a dropped in to Magnetic components today, thought I'd pass along some info... I work literally across the street, and...

Ron Vogel
replies: 6 views: 2,174
LeonC 25th October 2012

TritonAudio FetHead Hi-End Preamp CLOUDLIFTER CL-1 +25 dB PREAMP ULTRA CLEAN GAIN which one better

Dreamcaseal
replies: 4 views: 957
Dreamcaseal 25th October 2012

I have an A&H GL2400 but I've run out of inputs. I'm thinking of buying another, smaller A&H mixer for a dedicated drum...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 2,085
AllAboutTone 25th October 2012

This is the music & gear inspiration thread, please post your amazing combos here! I'll start! boing Notebook:...

SmoothVibe
replies: 4 views: 1,733
chaosgow 25th October 2012

Hi all… I'm new to the Forum but I've been reading for a while. GS is a knowledgable community and I'm pleased to be...

sinewavecrafts
replies: 2 views: 977
sinewavecrafts 25th October 2012

Howdy! I think Im in the market for a subwoofer to go with my Adam A7Xs. I was thinking of the Adam Sub 7Pro or the Adam 8...

drumdrum
replies: 5 views: 1,137
drumdrum 24th October 2012

So I am looking to improve the quality of my recordings overall from my Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56. I am looking at the Lynx...

CameronCampbell
replies: 47 views: 3,744
DR Music 24th October 2012

Hey fellow gearslutz I'm wondering if the Moog Minitaur would be redundant if I already have a Moog Little Phatty and a Moog...

JohnWetton
replies: 0 views: 708
JohnWetton 24th October 2012

Hi I just bought a mini 8014 only 8 channels ,but it comes without the power supply and i want to conect one but i cant find...

pacoloco
replies: 1 views: 744
iangomes 24th October 2012

What were some of the first records in the early 80's to adopt the huge reverb on snare and vocals that became associated with...

Ienjoyaudio
replies: 28 views: 10,057
vernier 24th October 2012

Hi guys, I'm just looking for a quick bit of advice. I've just built some DIY midfields, 1.2 meters high by 60 cm wide by...

jonesd90
replies: 2 views: 2,233
indecline 24th October 2012

Looking for some good home stereo speaker recommendations, something that you listen to for the pleasure of it. If they can...

johnnyc
replies: 0 views: 704
johnnyc 24th October 2012

Anyone know what gear was used? Technique, Mic's, Consoles etc.. Think: Cocteau Twins, My Bloody Valentine; The Jesus and...

zoro
replies: 30 views: 12,178
Mr. Varaldo 24th October 2012

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. Right now, I am using the headphones out jack on a Mackie 802-VLZ3 mixer. I am...

PhilDarg
replies: 9 views: 1,231
PhilDarg 24th October 2012

I have a Frontier Designs Tango 8 channel A/D D/A which has (I think?) served me well for the past 8 years. It drives my RME...

Suntower
replies: 13 views: 1,845
Suntower 24th October 2012

I love my outboard gear. There's just something comfortable for me about actually turning knobs and interacting with my sound...

Turdadactyl
replies: 8 views: 1,046
SmoothVibe 24th October 2012

Hello everyone. Long story short have been recording myself, as well as in studios for a long time now. I lead my project, with...

hithere
replies: 6 views: 1,308
indravayu 24th October 2012

Okay, I've done a search and I'm amazed I can't find specifics on this anywhere on the web.. I'm listening to Maxwell's Urban...

jrakarl
replies: 7 views: 1,727
basmartin 24th October 2012

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are out there any plugins that emulate a stereo listening enviroment on headphones,...

caronte23
replies: 7 views: 2,196
caronte23 24th October 2012

Did a bunch of searching on this topic, but ran into a brick wall. I've got a chance to score either one or two Bryston 4Bs,...

sage691
replies: 1 views: 2,039
x_25 24th October 2012

I'm recording a band this weekend and trying to plan drum micing ahead of time. Since I only have eight pre's, I can't go crazy...

iacntspell
replies: 7 views: 1,248
x_25 24th October 2012

Hi there, In my system I have a motu 828mkIII connected to the old Octopre via optical cable! Evrything works fine however I...

salvonos
replies: 6 views: 1,308
salvonos 24th October 2012

I know Joe Meek didn't really release the frequency specs for this unit, but someone out there must know what it is. Thanks

Providence
replies: 11 views: 1,927
claud 24th October 2012

Seems Tony's new latin duets CD will be released shortly. Is he using a 4047 here with Mark Anthony? Kinda looks like it to me....

jayfield
replies: 18 views: 3,267
MRose 24th October 2012

Greetings. I did a strange set up last night for an audiologist. They have a soundproofed room, test people's hearing and...

mikekay
replies: 3 views: 907
Bassmankr 24th October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search