The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is the music & gear inspiration thread, please post your amazing combos here! I'll start! boing Notebook:...

SmoothVibe
replies: 4 views: 1,732
chaosgow 25th October 2012

Hi all… I'm new to the Forum but I've been reading for a while. GS is a knowledgable community and I'm pleased to be...

sinewavecrafts
replies: 2 views: 976
sinewavecrafts 25th October 2012

Howdy! I think Im in the market for a subwoofer to go with my Adam A7Xs. I was thinking of the Adam Sub 7Pro or the Adam 8...

drumdrum
replies: 5 views: 1,136
drumdrum 24th October 2012

So I am looking to improve the quality of my recordings overall from my Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56. I am looking at the Lynx...

CameronCampbell
replies: 47 views: 3,742
DR Music 24th October 2012

Hey fellow gearslutz I'm wondering if the Moog Minitaur would be redundant if I already have a Moog Little Phatty and a Moog...

JohnWetton
replies: 0 views: 707
JohnWetton 24th October 2012

Hi I just bought a mini 8014 only 8 channels ,but it comes without the power supply and i want to conect one but i cant find...

pacoloco
replies: 1 views: 744
iangomes 24th October 2012

What were some of the first records in the early 80's to adopt the huge reverb on snare and vocals that became associated with...

Ienjoyaudio
replies: 28 views: 10,050
vernier 24th October 2012

Hi guys, I'm just looking for a quick bit of advice. I've just built some DIY midfields, 1.2 meters high by 60 cm wide by...

jonesd90
replies: 2 views: 2,230
indecline 24th October 2012

Looking for some good home stereo speaker recommendations, something that you listen to for the pleasure of it. If they can...

johnnyc
replies: 0 views: 703
johnnyc 24th October 2012

Anyone know what gear was used? Technique, Mic's, Consoles etc.. Think: Cocteau Twins, My Bloody Valentine; The Jesus and...

zoro
replies: 30 views: 12,159
Mr. Varaldo 24th October 2012

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. Right now, I am using the headphones out jack on a Mackie 802-VLZ3 mixer. I am...

PhilDarg
replies: 9 views: 1,231
PhilDarg 24th October 2012

I have a Frontier Designs Tango 8 channel A/D D/A which has (I think?) served me well for the past 8 years. It drives my RME...

Suntower
replies: 13 views: 1,845
Suntower 24th October 2012

I love my outboard gear. There's just something comfortable for me about actually turning knobs and interacting with my sound...

Turdadactyl
replies: 8 views: 1,046
SmoothVibe 24th October 2012

Hello everyone. Long story short have been recording myself, as well as in studios for a long time now. I lead my project, with...

hithere
replies: 6 views: 1,308
indravayu 24th October 2012

Okay, I've done a search and I'm amazed I can't find specifics on this anywhere on the web.. I'm listening to Maxwell's Urban...

jrakarl
replies: 7 views: 1,727
basmartin 24th October 2012

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are out there any plugins that emulate a stereo listening enviroment on headphones,...

caronte23
replies: 7 views: 2,195
caronte23 24th October 2012

Did a bunch of searching on this topic, but ran into a brick wall. I've got a chance to score either one or two Bryston 4Bs,...

sage691
replies: 1 views: 2,039
x_25 24th October 2012

I'm recording a band this weekend and trying to plan drum micing ahead of time. Since I only have eight pre's, I can't go crazy...

iacntspell
replies: 7 views: 1,247
x_25 24th October 2012

Hi there, In my system I have a motu 828mkIII connected to the old Octopre via optical cable! Evrything works fine however I...

salvonos
replies: 6 views: 1,305
salvonos 24th October 2012

I know Joe Meek didn't really release the frequency specs for this unit, but someone out there must know what it is. Thanks

Providence
replies: 11 views: 1,927
claud 24th October 2012

Seems Tony's new latin duets CD will be released shortly. Is he using a 4047 here with Mark Anthony? Kinda looks like it to me....

jayfield
replies: 18 views: 3,266
MRose 24th October 2012

Greetings. I did a strange set up last night for an audiologist. They have a soundproofed room, test people's hearing and...

mikekay
replies: 3 views: 907
Bassmankr 24th October 2012

I'm not sure whether I'll go with the Apogee or RME yet, but regardless, I have some extremely difficult headphones to drive that...

cactus_farmer
replies: 1 views: 1,870
Granny Gremlin 24th October 2012

I bought this microphone the other day but I don't have a clue about the manufacturer or model. The dude who sold me the mic told...

roonalt
replies: 26 views: 2,686
drbob1 24th October 2012

Hey Slutz, how you living, I have stumbled upon this and would really like to know what it's supposed to be and which company...

BOP
replies: 12 views: 1,187
Bassmankr 24th October 2012

just acquired one of these units but no manual. Anyone have a pdf version or the physical? Thanks in advance!

bryanclark
replies: 0 views: 1,764
bryanclark 24th October 2012

Hey everyone, Longtime lurker, first time poster. I've enjoyed running a Benchmark USB DAC1 as the output conversion for my...

phantompowered
replies: 6 views: 1,245
|-| 24th October 2012

What would be decent gear 2 go:) for recording sounds from the nature. Birds in forest, some crazy machine from my job...

loscolorados
replies: 8 views: 930
DrMV 24th October 2012

Hey Guys, I wrote this song yesterday and we are having some major problems with the S's on the vocals. What's your go to...

dobz
replies: 25 views: 1,414
Meistersounds CH 24th October 2012

I like the K2 on vocals, but occasionally it can get "spitty" here and there.... Enough where it is not just putting a...

Yetti
replies: 23 views: 1,893
Audiofreek 24th October 2012

One issue when shopping for a new MIDI keyboard is that, while you can try them out in a store to get a feel of the keys and...

MDesigner
replies: 13 views: 1,506
djpr 24th October 2012

I just uncovered an AKG D80 and AKG D880S in my parents closet. I believe they ended up with them when the local amateur...

Ramshackles
replies: 12 views: 8,775
bobtheninja 24th October 2012

I wrote and produced a song for the likes of Lady Gaga and/or Nicki Minaj. The problem I have is I sang the guide vocals myself...

Arkitecht
replies: 5 views: 964
Steffmo 24th October 2012

Hi all, Wanted to know if anyone has or knows anyone who has some SONY C19 condenser microphones (for sale that is). These are...

13thbeach
replies: 1 views: 1,306
mals 24th October 2012

hey everyone! just want to get some opinions on what gear i should grab, ive been engineering and producing for a couple of...

darcy_wr
replies: 2 views: 750
darcy_wr 24th October 2012

The Peavey MSDI speaker level passive direct box has been available from many dealers but I can't find any reviews or user...

cellomangler
replies: 0 views: 1,022
cellomangler 24th October 2012

Hello, I searched through countless threads and couldnt find anything on Soundcraft Studio 24 fader replacement. Cleaning, yes,...

smsayre65
replies: 1 views: 1,701
smsayre65 24th October 2012

I am in the process of getting a little recording set up on my macbook, and intend on buying either a 57 or 57a as an all round...

peepeepoopoo
replies: 20 views: 46,548
edva 24th October 2012

Hey yall, I know there are plenty of headphone threads but I am looking specifically for the best closed back cans for mixing...

mattamusic
replies: 0 views: 1,730
mattamusic 24th October 2012

Hello guys, I was wondering if we can make a checklist about de DON'T'S in music production. Inspired by those quotes by...

max_martin_fan
replies: 16 views: 1,676
cakeshoppe 24th October 2012

We currently use a DM2000 with Alesis HD24s (48 tracks ) Focusrite, API, Vintech and Avalon pres. We pull from the HD 24s to edit...

tcroark
replies: 3 views: 1,200
tcroark 24th October 2012

Not having any luck getting a signal from my compressor, i've hooked up an insert cable the 1/4" TRS going from the insert...

Bounce2ThaBox
replies: 6 views: 729
Bounce2ThaBox 24th October 2012

Is there anywhere? I'm in Athens and, from time to time, would like to have access to a G384, some high-end EQs, and other...

Richard Salino
replies: 1 views: 601
billkahler 24th October 2012

Hello fellow gear slutz. I have a Universal Audio Apollo Quad audio interface, a BAE 1073 mic pre, a Universal Audio LA-2A...

aKidNamedKATO
replies: 10 views: 1,625
AnthonyRochester 24th October 2012

I have two Yamaha HS50M's hooked up to my sub which is then hooked up to my external audio interface. the thing is though, that...

Decebal
replies: 11 views: 5,219
Decebal 23rd October 2012

Hey all, I have a question regarding adding a mid-range cost recording console into my setup. Right now I have what most would...

KennyS
replies: 23 views: 3,083
BradM 23rd October 2012

Sorry to post something that is always asked about, but I've been reading about patchbays all week and I don't get which one I'm...

Kyleseglin
replies: 25 views: 1,665
Kyleseglin 23rd October 2012

Can't find the manual, the link to it on their sight doesn't work and they haven't answered. Anybody know the input impedance on...

Crabgrass
replies: 4 views: 699
Matti 23rd October 2012

Just purchased a pair of GAP R1 active ribbon mics and noticed that one has a higher output than the other. Has anyone else...

captainhook79
replies: 1 views: 720
unqlenol 23rd October 2012

Would anyone (the more the merrier) be so kind and post a mix or take of a vocal track from your 4047? It doesn't have be solo,...

jimcasy786
replies: 18 views: 2,153
unqlenol 23rd October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search