The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I bought a TX81Z for a good price, but the power plug is one I haven't seen before so I can't test it out. Does anyone...

binman_uk
replies: 1 views: 587
binman_uk 27th October 2012

Hi, I just got this midi keyboard (M-audio ozonic) and was trying to sort things out. so basically I have 4 outputs, but it's...

fael097
replies: 1 views: 993
espenwestbye 27th October 2012

I have read some of the threads in here but wanted to start at new one on this subject. I am gonna buy a new mic and a new...

espenwestbye
replies: 9 views: 5,130
espenwestbye 26th October 2012

I have about 30 mins to switch from my roland to the M-Audio ProFire 610. which is better for my sm7b? the m-audio has 70+ gain...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 0 views: 865
Dreamcaseal 26th October 2012

Does anybody know which sampler / synth was used for the strings in the beautiful song by Ride "Chrome Waves"? Thank...

Mr. Varaldo
replies: 0 views: 697
Mr. Varaldo 26th October 2012

I'm volunteering at a performing arts middle/high school right now and I've been asked to rebuild their recording studio. I...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 72 views: 5,518
Kenny Gioia 26th October 2012

I need some help here guys, I'm getting to the end of my rope. I'm using pro tools 10 with a steinberg mr816csx and a RNC. I'm...

hedcase23
replies: 13 views: 1,626
hedcase23 26th October 2012

Many will advice transformer-type preamps for certain mics etc... Lets say I would like to try to...

anabolique
replies: 24 views: 4,810
WunderBro Flo 26th October 2012

ISO cabs by nature result in a very dry recorded track. Of course a room sound can be simulated with a plug later on but I am...

AudioWonderland
replies: 3 views: 1,109
T.V. Eye 26th October 2012

I was reading about the production of the new Deftones album and came across this article. It doesn't say anything about the tom...

kosmos
replies: 4 views: 4,037
imloggedin 26th October 2012

hi everybody, in this extract at the end is one of my favorite effect.. i can hear some reverb & filter but would be...

sectiond
replies: 3 views: 717
sectiond 26th October 2012

hi , got a tascam 246 here thats really sluggish on rewind and forward and stops totally on playback a bit and so on , am i...

jachin boaz
replies: 0 views: 963
jachin boaz 26th October 2012

Ive looked around and am having a hard time finding a shock mount for my new u195. Im probably just an idiot, but can anyone...

NeilEngle
replies: 13 views: 4,266
gehauser 26th October 2012

Are there good ones, or is it simply not a done thing? I only ask because I just discovered that the voicemaster has a USB out...

bruvvamoff
replies: 2 views: 797
bruvvamoff 26th October 2012

having problems with my jv2080, my friend jammed it up and now not even a factory reset will fix the problem. I basically midi...

Digital7
replies: 1 views: 601
popmann 26th October 2012

I'm looking for some thoughts about how to approach two lead vocals in a mix. I've tried a bunch of stuff, but I'm not really...

unitymusic
replies: 2 views: 542
Mho 26th October 2012

Studio Open House in Denver, CO Friday October 26th 5-9pm Pretty much says it all. I'm hosting an open house for...

analogtodd
replies: 1 views: 660
analogtodd 26th October 2012

Finally found one locally :synth: I have many questions, but I'll try to restrict it a bit for this thread. I will probably find...

rcb4t2
replies: 11 views: 1,795
jborum 26th October 2012

I just bought a used c414b-xls from an ebay seller, and when i tried to use it, i can barely get any sound to come thru. if i...

mattgoody
replies: 6 views: 724
edva 26th October 2012

Hey guys, just wondering what you think.. I 'm upgrading my rokits to either 6" or 8" VXT's, Im used to the rokit 8's...

Dhji
replies: 14 views: 1,550
GJ999x 26th October 2012

Hey guys, Could anyone guess what Synth/Distorted Bass is used in the intro and throughout Kendrick Lamar's The Art of Peer...

theveiv
replies: 2 views: 2,317
theveiv 26th October 2012

Greetings. Looking for a pro tools studio in Los Angeles to track vocals with solo voice and a 4 voice ensemble. I am East...

santo
replies: 10 views: 1,237
santo 26th October 2012

Good morning, I'm a composer and i'd like to enhance my home studio. I already have mics, The music i do is pop from the...

toxik967
replies: 37 views: 28,074
lakeshorephatty 26th October 2012

Saw this on my local Craigslist...people are crazy. microphone prices are out of control...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 1,337
lakeshorephatty 26th October 2012

Looking for a simple A/B pedal that doesn't need power to operate, but has an LED to indicate if it's doing A or B. In other...

Threeleggedyoyo
replies: 3 views: 671
drbob1 26th October 2012

Hi all I'm saving a fair bit of money and I have a few purchases to make. (preamps, compressors, eq racks) I want to buy...

bruvvamoff
replies: 12 views: 925
dxavier 26th October 2012

sigh... why did i buy the quadcapture... i miss my dmp3

Dreamcaseal
replies: 0 views: 483

I feel like trying one more condenser before I stop buying mics. Didn't like the MK4 I just got rid of because it was too warm...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 37 views: 2,809

Is there any software that lets you edit H3000 presets? I have a Midi Quest demo but it seems like it only supports the H3000 B,...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 1,742
TheLastByte 26th October 2012

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread! I am trying to complete my live gear setup with a mixer. I am looking...

stnicholasofmerc
replies: 2 views: 1,505
stnicholasofmerc 26th October 2012

Straight to number one on the iTunes metal charts. Quite stoked. If you're into VERY heavy metal please grab a copy....

amarshism
replies: 7 views: 422
TheLastByte 26th October 2012

I am wondering what the typical way to do this is... because I can think of two possible ways. You could send the bass guitar...

Devon8822
replies: 14 views: 3,090
Deleted User 26th October 2012

I am looking to develop a relationship with someone who can take my melodies (midi piano/vst) and record for me superb piano...

mixer guy
replies: 7 views: 990
child of Gaia 26th October 2012

Hi everybody, I'm an engineer/producer living in Tucson, AZ. For the past couple years I've built a great business and rapport...

AposL
replies: 16 views: 2,326
AposL 26th October 2012

Hey guys. As my first post, I want to say that I've used this forum a lot and it's always quite helpful! I'd also like to say...

Austenlml0lml
replies: 10 views: 1,390
Manfrensengensen 26th October 2012

About to down grade a bit to make some more purchases for other studio equipment and thinking of selling my motif xs6 for a rack...

dmajor100
replies: 0 views: 2,077
dmajor100 26th October 2012

Hey, i need your help....... i need a studio in Nashville for songwriting incl. recording a small band for making demos . I...

lematrix
replies: 6 views: 1,388
sodium glow 26th October 2012

Sorry for this completely ignorant question... but can someone help out and explain what "Mic Trim" is? Is it...

assassin
replies: 4 views: 1,255
rhizomeman 26th October 2012

Interesting, i love the EQP-1A i wanna hear these new pres CARTEC AUDIO

AndyKyp
replies: 24 views: 7,865
Kevlar 26th October 2012

Hi, I would be curious to find out about people's experience when it comes to getting an established mix engineer to mix your...

sunrobot
replies: 22 views: 2,670
brianellefson 26th October 2012

I've got a couple of pairs of Fostex T50RP headphones that need new ear cushions (they start to disintegrate after a while), but...

dlbest
replies: 1 views: 1,753
Sha-Zam 26th October 2012

I have this odd problem that I'm at a loss to explain. Any time, while my computer is still running, if I ever turn off or unplug...

kholland65
replies: 0 views: 1,042
kholland65 26th October 2012

A buddy of mine gave this comp for free and when i power it up the gates stay closed and nothing works on it. I cant seem to find...

mikeyrad
replies: 2 views: 2,046
mikeyrad 26th October 2012

Does anyone have the MPPT Mixing DVD? Can you check yours to see if the DVD is silver or purple and if the printing on the case...

Turdadactyl
replies: 0 views: 738
Turdadactyl 26th October 2012

As a preface I am a user of this product and have no affiliation with Overstayer Inc. other than owning a few of their products...

scottyjneilson
replies: 7 views: 3,869
fuzulu 26th October 2012

Guys need some advice am setting up the Paypal button for payments but how's been your work around: -Payments with acceptance of...

G>SUS
replies: 9 views: 1,107
Nick Morris 26th October 2012

Hi Guys, I produce electronic music firstly. I currently have a Fireface UC 8 in 8 out interface and outboard gear...

sjp
replies: 6 views: 1,344
Bassmankr 26th October 2012

I post so seldom these days. I wonder if this is the right forum. If not I guess it will be moved to it's place :cop: I did a...

sedohr
replies: 2 views: 1,367
sedohr 26th October 2012

So I have this strange problem with this tascam us-2000 audio interface I just bought. Every time I have my monitors plugged into...

kholland65
replies: 2 views: 555
kholland65 26th October 2012

I'm pretty set on getting a new amp. I've stuck my old ones up for sale so there's not much going back! I've had good...

JamieOxford
replies: 41 views: 4,377
Colonel Blues 26th October 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search