The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,118
Views: 2,118
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey folks, hope your well. Can anybody identify the mic used by Amy Macdonald here? : thanks in advance kfhkh Amy...

macb3th
replies: 6 views: 906
salomonander 13th November 2012

I have an RNP that I've been fairly pleased with as a clean-ish pre, but I've gotten a little bored of it, and I am considering...

EricF
replies: 7 views: 2,097
EricF 13th November 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

I have samples playing back that aren't even loaded in the plug. I have 2 close mic'd samples loaded in 2 of the...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 1 views: 695
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 13th November 2012

I'm in the market for buying a new 4 channel mic pre / DI for about €1500,- new. I'm thinking of the Focusrite ISA 428 MKII....

Modye
replies: 26 views: 2,279
Niconic 13th November 2012

Is There a Virtual Instruments Mixer or DAW where one can have one Controller spilt two or four ways that allows you to insert a...

Top40Music
replies: 5 views: 901
XXXEsq 13th November 2012

Does anyone use Apex stuff? I bought the 440 USB mic. Its suppose to be 96kHz/24bit but OS X 10.8.2 detects it as 44.8kHz/16bit....

vxt
replies: 1 views: 1,827
vxt 13th November 2012

hi guys, wondering if somebody feels like helping me out with this. got the rme babyface connected to my computer(windows),...

Bobelix
replies: 57 views: 3,155
voidar 13th November 2012

I always loved this mic, and one day I arrived at band practice and gasped in horror as I saw some guy I didn't know screaming...

old ghost
replies: 12 views: 4,169
zebra50 13th November 2012

I just ordered some Kelsey UN1-ES cable to custom make a Balanced XLR to Jack/XLR splitter cable. I will be using this to...

Noodlez
replies: 5 views: 1,018
nosebleedaudio 13th November 2012

I got a jellied capstan control card for the Otari MTR 90 and would love to get a new one. None on ebay. Any ideas or links or...

sluttygear
replies: 1 views: 689
Backlash 13th November 2012

These cables are impossible to find and the pinout is only available on the net for otari´s, studers etc. But not for the...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 1 views: 1,001
Backlash 13th November 2012

Hey, currently in Dominican Republic doing a gig and we need to find a place to print dvd's and cd's. I've looked around on the...

domus
replies: 0 views: 472
domus 13th November 2012

hey fellow slutz, hope you're well howdy probably going to buy one of these 2 tube mics over the next week. can get the both for...

macb3th
replies: 1 views: 1,478
[email protected] 13th November 2012

Looking for something that will outclass the typical ''sm58'' shabang and that has versatility in a studio...

asdfdsa
replies: 28 views: 3,888
eastsidetone 13th November 2012

Hi, Is the Tascam M2524 a good mixer? Is it clean/neutral or warm/noisy? Any user expierences? Greets, Milo

locomilo
replies: 23 views: 15,532
doublefeed 13th November 2012

for a long period of time, i thought i had a neat picture of the tracking process with drums. But in the last 3 months i...

Freddo30
replies: 49 views: 4,294
ScumBum 13th November 2012

I'm about to pull the trigger on the C-214 matched stereo pair. I was wondering if anyone could recommend another matched stereo...

LSP
replies: 5 views: 2,813
kidvybes 13th November 2012

Over the years I've used several different DAWs and hard drives / new computers. Each DAW had its own structure method for file...

macmuse
replies: 1 views: 867
skyshaver 13th November 2012

Long time (very long time) lurker here. Let me just say thank you for all the help I've gotten from you gearslutz vets over the...

thelookingglass5
replies: 0 views: 603
thelookingglass5 13th November 2012

I have up to $2k to spend on an 8 channel preamp. I have read a few posts on the topic so far, and love the idea of the SCA,...

johnnybregar
replies: 13 views: 2,339
johnnybregar 13th November 2012

I have really been admiring their fantastic self-titled album but I have not been able to find engineering, mixing, mastering,...

gremlin moon
replies: 0 views: 583
gremlin moon 13th November 2012

I am looking for modern rock band that have elements of wind section and a bit funk or soul influenced in their music ....I am...

souldeep
replies: 23 views: 3,559
godotzilla 13th November 2012

I'm looking for a pair of speakers, and not necessarily studio monitors! Just wondering what people enjoy using more for...

Black Diamond
replies: 3 views: 1,136
godotzilla 13th November 2012

Hello yall! In a months time, I will be doing some preproduction recording with a progressive heavy metal band. I'd like to have...

Rubstubs
replies: 7 views: 1,022
Rubstubs 13th November 2012

Recording 12 - 14 songs which were chosen from around 19 demos I did during pre production. I'm on the home stretch now and could...

jumbo
replies: 12 views: 3,417
Mighty_Zoltan 13th November 2012

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there's any techniques or books on audio...

fruitfly
replies: 0 views: 742
fruitfly 13th November 2012

Has anybody used both a Tascam M-1600 board and one of the older Tascam boards like the M35 or M-308? I've been using a M-1600...

Rob Coates
replies: 5 views: 2,611
dlmorley 13th November 2012

I will be getting a focusrite isa828 with the digital board next week. I have a Yamaha 01v96 console (3xadat I/O) and an rme...

mickrich
replies: 1 views: 692
Gope 13th November 2012

Hi guys.I'm looking for a good MIDI controller that can control my vintage synths and software synths if need be.I know there...

dArK_md
replies: 2 views: 611
dArK_md 13th November 2012

Looking for something to control the lows and highs in my monitoring. A piece of hardware, not a plugin. Mainly just a low cut...

mynaemisjonas
replies: 0 views: 951
mynaemisjonas 13th November 2012

Hi. I wonder what TOP RATED SONGS was mixed ITB only? Could someone name it, please? for example, song 'x' was mixed by 'y'...

kokaby
replies: 139 views: 17,123
claud 13th November 2012

for just basic home DESKTOP use like Skype / voice recognition / dictation i am thinking either Shure MX 412 / 418 or Sennheiser...

neurosport
replies: 0 views: 1,694
neurosport 13th November 2012

Having a few teething problems with my 1082 in Logic on a Macbook. Was pretty damn chuffed when I managed to get it working at...

larold
replies: 1 views: 797
larold 13th November 2012

:I'm starting to understand what i'm looking for, I have 003r and I want to prosess the sound better through AD/DA conversion....

DeernHeadlights
replies: 0 views: 653
DeernHeadlights 13th November 2012

I'm looking for a swicthing device which will take an audio input and switch outputs between several effect boxes and...

Play
replies: 5 views: 834
Play 13th November 2012

So my screen seems to be creating some strange noises in my speakers. First I thought it was an infra red mouse but it seems to...

Amber
replies: 7 views: 774
Abe 13th November 2012

Hey slutz, I'm planning on getting a new audio interface to upgrade my Steinberg CI2 - us too just don't get along all too well....

ktmay2
replies: 2 views: 7,095
machoboy 13th November 2012

Hi friends, I'm plannig to purchase a 61 keys keyboard usb controller for my studio. The choice is not easy for me. I need a...

lucianop
replies: 3 views: 1,105
cinealta 13th November 2012

So what types of plugins, if any, do you use on your 2 buss??

Rockinrob
replies: 40 views: 4,659
Andy Warren 13th November 2012

I am having difficulties finding a tech in nyc to help me repair a few problems in my Soundcraft 6000 mixing board. as well as...

boneshowell
replies: 3 views: 782
nickvivid 13th November 2012

Howdy, I was considering the Empirical Labs Fatso Jr., as well as the UBK modified version, for my home project studio. My...

Eau1983
replies: 10 views: 2,000
Endarker 13th November 2012

Hey all, I have a small drum room that I'm looking to get the most of. I'm not new to over head placement but I'm curious if...

KennyS
replies: 12 views: 6,158
GreenNeedle 13th November 2012

There's a great interview over at Music Players with some info on recording the guitar sounds from the new album (excerpt...

Ving
replies: 1 views: 1,911
tfbattag 13th November 2012

Best way to use my adat cards with my converters. As of now my live room goes to my motu and octopre, but I'm looking for the...

antony
replies: 1 views: 733
antony 13th November 2012

Hey guys. I just bought all the slate stuff and its just dope! kfhkh It really brings life to this flat digital sound, but ive...

highlander
replies: 0 views: 666
highlander 13th November 2012

Hello! First of all, my vocal chain atm: Brauner VM1 -> D.W. Fearn VT-1 -> LilFreq (highpass 80 Hz, cutting some 300-500...

Noise Commander
replies: 2 views: 1,596
amishsixstringe 13th November 2012

I'm still running version Pro Tools HD version 8.1. I know when they announced the upgrade last year it was $1500 for the...

Dopamine
replies: 0 views: 675
Dopamine 13th November 2012

Better late than later No videos! All words! (and a few photos) Shortcut to the PDF Lots of other interesting stuff...

MikeRivers
replies: 4 views: 789
ddageek 13th November 2012

I'm considering making a purchase from the Thomann Cyberstore in Germany from a US location. I'm worried about import fees, but...

ctoth666
replies: 1 views: 856
audiohack 13th November 2012

I want to enhance the UFX with some black lion magic. I am wondering whether I should get a micro clock or sparrow, or go for the...

taiko
replies: 0 views: 613
taiko 13th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search