The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey everyone i have been mixing and recording for a couple years now and i wanted to know what everyone though personally about...

FlowmanRecords
replies: 0 views: 712
FlowmanRecords 2nd November 2012

If you are a project studio owner, a home studio owner, or someone heading in that direction I think AES is getting a lot more...

cporro
replies: 0 views: 774
cporro 2nd November 2012

Hey there, does anyone know how I can identify what type of mic mount is on this mic? M-22? Thanks!

BLueROom
replies: 0 views: 813
BLueROom 2nd November 2012

Let the ooohs and aaahs begin.

Oldone
replies: 1 views: 1,100
Jimmy kiddo 2nd November 2012

I really like the sound of my Aphex 207d on drum overheads, it has been my go to preamp for a very long time for drum overheads...

tomwatson
replies: 1 views: 1,390
tomwatson 1st November 2012

Hello, I just purchased an otari 1/2'' 4 track, but I don't have the manual. Does anyone here know of a pdf manual for this...

b law
replies: 4 views: 3,812
Ben B 1st November 2012

I'm attempting to create a thread for those little problems that get in the way of everyday studio work, from computer crashes to...

Sotsirc
replies: 3 views: 597
Doc Mixwell 1st November 2012

Anyone find that the SSL X-Desk cue-to-mix feature has a lower gain than the regular faders? Feel like I have to apply a fair...

Silver Sonya
replies: 1 views: 727
Silver Sonya 1st November 2012

Good morning Americans and fellow British insomniacs khrthjdrt I need some advice. After upgrading my system to windows 7...

bruvvamoff
replies: 18 views: 14,426
bruvvamoff 1st November 2012

Get $50 bucks at Musicians Friend for $25. You have to spend the whole amount in one visit and the code expires Jan 7,...

Tonecap
replies: 3 views: 1,043
theoryzero 1st November 2012

Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums. Are people still using melodyne for vocal pitch correction these days? Does it work well...

hamsterfish
replies: 10 views: 1,304
s12512 1st November 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,332
konstantine 1st November 2012

Hey all! I don't post that often, but I figured I would come grab everyone's opinion here on this. I am looking for a 16 -...

manthyore
replies: 10 views: 5,330
JQ127 1st November 2012

I've been collecting band names for a bit now. Some are ones me and my friends have thrown around via e-mail, others just ones...

Dean Roddey
replies: 46 views: 4,035
audiogeek 1st November 2012

With my recent purchase of a Macbook Pro I am currently making the transition from PC to Mac. I have a Steinberg MR816 but would...

molson
replies: 0 views: 748
molson 1st November 2012

2:23ish of this tune is one seriously dirty drum sound. Kinda curious how that particular mangling was done....

Turdadactyl
replies: 0 views: 678
Turdadactyl 1st November 2012

I just bought an Otari Concept 1 with all the fix ins. Anybody know of any techs around Nashville that are familiar with this...

drastic
replies: 7 views: 1,545
drastic 1st November 2012

this, sometimes is the hardest thing in my mixes - getting the volume balance of the whole song right so that every instrument...

zinzin
replies: 45 views: 3,267
zinzin 1st November 2012

Has anyone heard of any plans by Universal Audio to update the Apollo - specifically connectivity, since it seems that firewire...

obviousb
replies: 0 views: 838
obviousb 1st November 2012

Go Apple go baby! Watch for the dip! Then Boom! I love Apple!

Warren
replies: 4 views: 987
antithesist 1st November 2012

Fellow GS comrades! After being a loyal reader (and humble poster) of this site for many years, I am super-excited to share...

RockManDan
replies: 0 views: 591
RockManDan 1st November 2012

Just a heads-up, the $99 all-year access pass sale for Groove3's training library is up. Basically it's half off. Black...

lillloyd
replies: 0 views: 996
lillloyd 1st November 2012

I know this topic has a lot of information floating around but I'm hoping for some advice on my specific situation. I have an HD...

Sonic Sweets
replies: 0 views: 600
Sonic Sweets 1st November 2012

What is your "go to" snare chain.. Plugs and or hardware ? I mostly do hardrock and Metal and snare is the most...

lionheart
replies: 11 views: 1,607
SamKapala 1st November 2012

I'm looking at purchasing Prodigy Engineering's Anima, but am having trouble finding any reviews (only one good one Studio...

GalaMusic
replies: 0 views: 978
GalaMusic 1st November 2012

Hi all - a friend inherited some music gear from a deceased relative, including a pro tools license on an iLok that he is going...

rcb4t2
replies: 6 views: 1,022
psycho_monkey 1st November 2012

I'm just looking for a bunch of regular pop/rock non-quantized midi files. Solid, usable. You know - like a normal drummer would...

CrankyChris
replies: 2 views: 945
tha]-[acksaw 1st November 2012

hi guys, just signed up, first post. this might be of no interest for long time users but the reason for this message is that...

Bobelix
replies: 0 views: 1,035
Bobelix 1st November 2012

Hi I'm trying to run Nebula 3 Reverb (1.3.505) EMT140. even with only 1x audio track I get "system overload"...

zoro
replies: 0 views: 1,065
zoro 1st November 2012

Hi im 28 years old and i live in the f**###ing middle east i've been trying for the last 4 years to become a pro audio post...

aleafgadol
replies: 0 views: 692
aleafgadol 1st November 2012

The airport is f'n insane. Get here early. And many flights to ny, nj, Boston etc are canceled. This place is a mad house leave...

James Lugo
replies: 25 views: 2,649
Jared Paul 1st November 2012

Hey fellaz, as I am a big fan of A&H products I just bought a ZED 428 couple month ago. But this desk was primaliry bought...

sbechristos
replies: 2 views: 830
sbechristos 1st November 2012

Can I ask how you set up your 480? Do you use it as two separate engines or as "one" engine..... I just bought one...

HonkyTonk
replies: 6 views: 964
Pimpampeter 1st November 2012
replies: 34 views: 3,893
dxavier 1st November 2012

With Battery or another program you know of, how do you take one synth or sample and stretch it out pitch wise across all 88...

Ugoff
replies: 4 views: 631
krushing 1st November 2012

Hi Guys, what do you reckon, Anyone used both? Cheers Chris

Snowflakersmixer
replies: 8 views: 3,074
jpgerard 1st November 2012

I'm looking to upgrade to a decent external Mic Preamp. I'm pretty sick of having thin sounding drums and guitar tracks. At...

miketrip
replies: 2 views: 1,912
allthegear.net 1st November 2012

In Melbourne Tracking guitars tomorrow, would love to rent an R121 till Saturday afternoon / Sunday if possible...

Lee Cardan
replies: 0 views: 238
Lee Cardan 1st November 2012

I've only ever used multiband compression on my 2-bus. I don't even know if I really like it, but I hear it is a common practice....

AlfieProducer
replies: 20 views: 1,709
sleeper1400 1st November 2012

I have got a pair of mackie 824s here where one has got a tear in the rubber ring (around 1/4 of the lenght, when i cover this...

Xenitic
replies: 3 views: 1,454
davidjandrew 1st November 2012

Hi all, Just trying to get a handle on what the street price is likely to be for a new Blackspade Acoustics UM17R mic...

jlsgear
replies: 3 views: 1,395
Cathedral Guitar 1st November 2012

The Tascam US144 MKII or M-Audio Fast Track C400 are very similar interfaces. Has anyone tried both of them? Which has better DA...

cserrano
replies: 1 views: 2,019
cserrano 1st November 2012

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has heard these two monitors, and if you have which ones (exclude the room and any other...

LGC47
replies: 2 views: 907
BudgetMC 1st November 2012

I guess I could just try this out, but... I recently picked up an overstayer VCA comp, which is great for groups and busses,...

prontold
replies: 1 views: 752
prontold 1st November 2012

What a nice surprise driving home this afternoon! I'm buzzing along, listening to NPR, like usual, and hear a story about what...

Fat Pastor
replies: 4 views: 655
antstudio 1st November 2012

I have an mpc 1000 & presonus firestudio interface. Been using both together, each plugged into different outlet, for months...

dblehman
replies: 3 views: 874
Steffmo 1st November 2012

I just bought an EAB Geiling V65c mixer. I need the schematics, can anyone help? I'd also like to hear from other users...

fredpg
replies: 5 views: 1,878
Joao B. 1st November 2012

Hey guys, I have a drum session this weekend. And as the title says I am looking to achieve the warmest overhead sound possible....

daubie
replies: 28 views: 3,233
Slikjmuzik 1st November 2012

Until recently my fulltone 69 mkii worked flawlessly. All of the sudden the other day it now sounds terrible. It's lost tons of...

traviswsmith14
replies: 2 views: 1,129
traviswsmith14 1st November 2012

Hey guys, Had my Mackie BigKnob for about 6 months now, today i noticed something. If you have the Mackie can you try this for...

Johnm73
replies: 49 views: 6,505
FreqStatus 1st November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search