The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Couldn't really figure out where this should go on here, almost didn't post it as such but thought you guys would enjoy it all...

thevvv
replies: 0 views: 852
thevvv 4th November 2012

Hi there! Does anyone knows what Vst/synths were used in this album? Thank you!

Dostoevsky
replies: 1 views: 1,976
theledgeofaustin 4th November 2012

This is my first post here and I do hope to get some suggestions. I need to get a new AD/DA converter. Currently I have a Lynx...

GtrMan
replies: 13 views: 1,641
studio673 4th November 2012

Is there anything similar to the Api 554 but that still is in production? Three band, sweepable frequencies :)

evilrocker
replies: 3 views: 2,800
evilrocker 4th November 2012
replies: 0 views: 568
Wiinberg 4th November 2012

A number of gearslutz buddies have suggested I post the link to my new residential studio facility in Umbria, Italy!jummpp

chini
replies: 2 views: 761
RCM - Ronan 3rd November 2012

Brutality Will Prevail - 'THE PATH' (Official Video) - YouTube Been Trying to look up the pedals this band has been...

nerdxvana
replies: 1 views: 801
mmahan40 3rd November 2012

thinking about a channel strip in my studio that has mic pre, comp, eq etc i have an M5 pre right now but want to add...

trock
replies: 5 views: 11,595
Pinboxer 3rd November 2012

So I have a saffire 6 usb, and I've noticed its been making a crackling noise with my synth. how could I fix this? Also I'm using...

macshutter
replies: 1 views: 679
Manfrensengensen 3rd November 2012

Sorry for the newbish question. I haven't had the greatest experiences with cheaper closed-back headphones like the MDR7506. I...

Mazrak
replies: 8 views: 1,944
MattMoorman 3rd November 2012

After lots of online research I finally chose the 'Blue Encore 100' as a replacement for my Shure SM58. I loved the Shure for...

Jonny C Goode
replies: 1 views: 2,016
Jonny C Goode 3rd November 2012

I bought a brand new sE-X1 large diaphragm mic. I'm using it with my M-Audio MobilePre to record piano. But the piano barely...

Skrie
replies: 2 views: 585
Skrie 3rd November 2012

I'm considering adding a subwoofer to my system, since I'm not 100% satisfied with the bass response, especially in terms of...

csorfab
replies: 8 views: 1,114
David Watts 3rd November 2012

i wanna go online soon with a new website and as i don´t want to program it myself i was wondering if people out there sell´s...

Bobelix
replies: 3 views: 848
Bobelix 3rd November 2012

Firstly, Teen Spirit. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - YouTube (the effect starts at 0:43 when he sings hello) It sounds...

bruvvamoff
replies: 0 views: 781
bruvvamoff 3rd November 2012

Gear that you don't mess with. Like the ART Pro Channel, with its tiny black hidden button with the tiny marking "+20...

dakine
replies: 2 views: 776
dakine 3rd November 2012
replies: 7 views: 2,582
antithesist 3rd November 2012

Can any one identify this keyboard? Braille - The Making of Native Lungs, Part 2 - YouTube Start 2:10

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 598
cinealta 3rd November 2012

Anyone used it. I'm looking for a control surface. This looks cool. How's the work flow.. Antony

antony
replies: 13 views: 1,508
Herc 3rd November 2012

99Xposure - Mayday Parade - "I Swear This Time I Mean It" - YouTube The vocal mic, what is it? Thanks!

_Mark
replies: 0 views: 524
_Mark 3rd November 2012

All - I need a new audio interface. My MOTU 828 MKII with BLA mod has bit the dust. I have plenty of outboard preamps with...

beautyfish
replies: 3 views: 1,159
j2dafo 3rd November 2012

Is there a drastic difference between these two units? I have a chance to pick up the Pro (the older one) for very cheap. I will...

sam guaiana
replies: 5 views: 6,959
Dark star Balla 3rd November 2012

ok, i finally need to get this cleared up. i live in montreal canada and often want to buy instruments on ebay but don't because...

sunnyb
replies: 15 views: 4,048
drbob1 3rd November 2012

i would like to know some about production on this song... what guitars, synths? percussion? what they use on vocals... type of...

nznexus
replies: 4 views: 768
nznexus 3rd November 2012

Hi, I have a Cascade X 15 Stereo Mic, and it seems when all connected, one side works perfects yet the other is very quiet and...

edds
replies: 1 views: 835
edva 3rd November 2012

I recorded again with the pearlman and the p1 and man that combo sounds so beautiful. I hit the hi cut on the pearlman, because...

teamalkos
replies: 0 views: 651
teamalkos 3rd November 2012

this has been one of my favorite songs in the summer. the snare... whats it made of? i what about the vocals?? what reverb im...

nznexus
replies: 9 views: 1,334
nznexus 3rd November 2012

Hey guys, I built a studio over the last 3 years that has been pretty successful in the panhandle of Texas (yes I know out in the...

DevilsRope
replies: 3 views: 860
Xander 3rd November 2012

Seeking some advice for my situation. I'm a weekend warrior looking to upgrade my pres. I do mostly rock stuff, and at this...

Geoff738
replies: 20 views: 2,804
Jolly_Rogers 2nd November 2012

Hey guys, So im currently working on a budget for the new studio im building at home. I already have a lot of gear which i had...

Realziment
replies: 8 views: 1,250
Realziment 2nd November 2012

Hi guys, I recently did some string quartet overdubs and found that headphone leak was a BIG problem for me. Can anybody...

jonesd90
replies: 5 views: 982
bulley 2nd November 2012

I've noticed some sellers on Ebay unwilling to readily divulge serial numbers of gear they are selling. What is the concern...

Timsplace
replies: 4 views: 656
planetdrumz 2nd November 2012

Hey I purchased a Samson CO1U a few months ago and now I want to upgrade. I've been interested in the Rode NT1-A and I would like...

Nano905
replies: 3 views: 5,756
guitarmax_99 2nd November 2012

not sure if here is best place to ask.. Is it possible to rent microphones in Boston? Producing out of a home studio for 2...

assassin
replies: 4 views: 729
hasbeen 2nd November 2012

This older engineer dude was checking out our Studer 1/2" 2TK machine, and he dipped his fingers in meths and...

slutface
replies: 12 views: 1,860
Vintageidiot 2nd November 2012

Hello I've been looking into AD converters... and I haven't really found the answer to this. What are the differences between...

billygates
replies: 5 views: 967
imloggedin 2nd November 2012

Hello, The Beatles´ created tape loops for "Tomorrow Never Knows" by removing the erase head of a tape machine...

Virgil
replies: 16 views: 3,014
initialsBB 2nd November 2012

Ok so I am looking into getting the Behringer XENYX 1202FX mixer and possibly an Alto TS115a PA speaker. I will be putting my...

MX5J6
replies: 2 views: 4,500
dj.Andrew.Luck 2nd November 2012

Considering I'm on a budget, trying to decide if I'm headed down a rabbit's hole with my future personal studio plans or...

rdstreets
replies: 1 views: 739
rdstreets 2nd November 2012

I'm like 99% sure I'm going to buy the equator d5s. But I am very new to buying gear like this. What else do I need? I'm trying...

Wontu
replies: 4 views: 1,423
Travst 2nd November 2012

I was recently considering working out a way to have my BCR2000 update the status of the knob postitions on my nord lead 2 when I...

Roboticus
replies: 0 views: 517
Roboticus 2nd November 2012
replies: 1 views: 596
stoplaughing 2nd November 2012

Hi Guys, I have an acoustic duo to record later (2x Acoustic and Vocal at the same time) Just wondering if anyone had any...

paulcosten77
replies: 0 views: 526
paulcosten77 2nd November 2012

I am trying to learn a little bit about the low end of the spectrum especially in regards to the kick drum and bass guitar. I...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 27 views: 42,192
aldaraia 2nd November 2012

Mine came with slightly uneven keys. I don't know if it is normal for the product??

Lowbie
replies: 0 views: 788
Lowbie 2nd November 2012

you all know the sound. Below 2 examples. It's this dirty_no_dynamic_range_filthy_kit kinda sound. Any ideas on how this sound...

boybianchi
replies: 4 views: 1,078
boybianchi 2nd November 2012

Hey Slutz, I'm a bit confused about the quality of lynx converters (I'm not saying they are bad, but what's the difference?)...

Mr KS
replies: 2 views: 3,328
NiggaPhil 2nd November 2012

I can't figure out how to send midi note data to and from ableton by using the Novation SlmkII as a midi thru port to ableton...

Roboticus
replies: 0 views: 728

real thin and nasally on my pearlman and u87..I need a dark low end heavy mic any recommendations? or preamp in 500 series...

teamalkos
replies: 31 views: 2,242
McPhaul 2nd November 2012
replies: 4 views: 1,298

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search