The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just a short question... Is an Behringer U-Control Cinch AD/DA UCA 202 for 35 Bucks a better converter than the internal macbook...

Noise Commander
replies: 3 views: 2,870
Scott003 5th November 2012

Soundcraft - Any thoughts of this vs a Mackie 8 bus 32 channel (which I could get for half the price)? So I wonder, is...

Optical Lens
replies: 4 views: 2,725
Optical Lens 5th November 2012

I noticed yesterday - by looking at the meters that the plates in Reverence are shifted to the left Why is that? I'm...

hollow
replies: 5 views: 2,857
joeq 5th November 2012

Haven't seen this posted yet. I wonder how this would work with your DAW of choice. Apple - Magic Trackpad - The Multi-Touch...

drumdandrum
replies: 95 views: 25,948
Lifer 5th November 2012

Hi All, Will a Carver M1.5t amp (350W per channel) blow 4ohm 150w speakers, if I keep volume very low? CarverAudio.com -...

Servellen
replies: 2 views: 2,376
ontariomaximus 5th November 2012

I'm interested in this mic, and did do a search with some results, but just looking for more user experiences, not many seem to...

ResonantMind
replies: 12 views: 3,686
ResonantMind 5th November 2012

Just thought id let you know, if anyone bids 190 ill sell it to...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 0 views: 1,309
Dreamcaseal 5th November 2012

I'm thinking about using my Tascam tape recorder to record the entirety of my band's songs into it.When the thought popped into...

kevin nowhow
replies: 119 views: 24,449
Granny Gremlin 5th November 2012

Hi all, Renaissance eq has been my workhorse for years and I love it. I've recently come across Algorithmix Blue and it looks...

Pyxis360
replies: 3 views: 1,632
huejahfink 5th November 2012

Hello, I wander if any of you clever folks out there can lend me a bit of advice? I'm just about to buy a lunchbox with a...

georgerarnold
replies: 10 views: 1,223
Shaolin 5th November 2012

If you absolutely can't stand an early nineties slick rock/pop production you should avoid this.... Stefan Andersson, Catch...

hollow
replies: 2 views: 874
hollow 5th November 2012

Hi all, I've been using the UA 2192 for a while now, just tracking and mixing through it, lovely. But I have a lunchbox with...

Pyxis360
replies: 3 views: 1,263
Pyxis360 5th November 2012

Ive been looking at the Toft 32 for a long time, but this DDA console looks pretty interesting right now. Is their someone...

Amstel
replies: 15 views: 8,224
danrents 5th November 2012

1. sm7b 2. at4040 3. at2035 4. re20 5. at2020 6. sm57 Mics I used but wouldn't use for studio recording: re27 (re20 just...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 0 views: 602
Dreamcaseal 5th November 2012

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a new/replacement rubber surround for the Auratone 5c speaker ? with thanks

nomoreflakes
replies: 0 views: 1,079
nomoreflakes 5th November 2012

Hey everybody....I just finished producing an album of a great local band called Electro Vampires. They are in to a Post Punk -...

nikodemos
replies: 27 views: 8,304
nomoreflakes 5th November 2012
replies: 83 views: 7,503
ttown23 5th November 2012

I have a Studer 169 and I'm thinking of adding some custom wood panels for the sides and I was thinking of incorporating some VU...

Paulonbass
replies: 2 views: 1,427
George Necola 5th November 2012

The 260 is rated at 35 watts with 2 6l6's and the Magnatone 280 is rated at 50 watts but has 4 6973's. Will the 260 have a...

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 2,864
greenfields 5th November 2012

I need one for my synths, Mac and PC compatible I guess. all the threads I looked at are old... So I don't know which drivers are...

KennaOkoye
replies: 0 views: 634
KennaOkoye 5th November 2012

Hello all- My title says it all. I've got an Ampex MM1200 24tk/2" that I've been thinking of selling. Just not using it much...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 1 views: 688
donnylang 5th November 2012

what do you guys suggest i should get when i buy a destop this black friday should i buy the maudio 1010 for my isa one preamp...

butterfan214
replies: 1 views: 2,654
Herc 5th November 2012

Hey Slutz, To all hybrid engineers out there with limited hardware processors, how do you incorporate them into your...

theveiv
replies: 6 views: 1,068
raincityrecorder 5th November 2012

This is a very in depth subject that gets bypassed by true vintage heads. I have noticed there is much confusion when it comes to...

skiroy
replies: 16 views: 1,528
The Famous Yard 4th November 2012

Hi all Ive acquired a mx5050 8 sd, the 8 track otari where the electronics are separated from the tape deck, and just can not...

MyCadaverDog
replies: 0 views: 1,123
MyCadaverDog 4th November 2012

I have recently bought a 24 channel Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 console and am researching various combinations of gear so that my...

CJordan
replies: 8 views: 1,203
CJordan 4th November 2012

I had an argument with another engineer over amp modeling. We agreed that most people unless engineers or musicians cannot tell...

guitargodmiles
replies: 3 views: 955
fastlanestoner 4th November 2012

i was looking at the spl control2 its seems more better that the central station,since i read here many negative things about...

wick
replies: 45 views: 16,743
el_suturo 4th November 2012

Hey Everybody. Just wondering whether when looking at gear to buy and mics in particular if spending a ton on a very expensive...

replies: 50 views: 4,289
Vintageidiot 4th November 2012

Anybody familiar with Dub style music. I am curious as to how they do the delay effect as far as if they did this via send buses...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 1,428
fastlanestoner 4th November 2012

So I found my Sterling Audio 51 and was wondering what some cheap and easy mods would be for it. Would putting better or bigger...

guitargodmiles
replies: 1 views: 690
guitargodmiles 4th November 2012

I know the converters on my Alesis HD24XR are supposed to be OK but what 2 channel A/D converter should I look at that would be a...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 691
Ross H 4th November 2012

Does anyone have success doing this? If yes, how did you mic it? I've tried going up really close but it still sounds thin and...

Sotsirc
replies: 4 views: 1,107
joeq 4th November 2012

Hello. I've got an Focusrite ISA 428 older 4 mic preamp. I wan't to connect it to my m-audio via adat. So the question is how do...

soduno
replies: 3 views: 1,211
Go Nigel Go 4th November 2012

I need 3 USB ports for a live setup that includes a USB audio interface, Akai Launchpad, and a keyboard controller. I hate...

hauntedclutter
replies: 1 views: 1,126
LinchpinAudio 4th November 2012

I would like to get a clean signal from my interface for critical sound check thru headphone instead of using my console...

rekloos
replies: 0 views: 1,259
rekloos 4th November 2012

Wondering if, and how many people have a unique or signature sound that you could call your own. Could be guitar, production......

GearAndGuitars
replies: 36 views: 2,646
GearAndGuitars 4th November 2012

Hey Guys, I have an outboard processing question for you relating to DAW inserts and AD/DA. Tell me if this connecting is...

theveiv
replies: 4 views: 586
theveiv 4th November 2012

Hi! I just hooked up my brand new balanced DSUB patchbay... But when I try to route signals from my synths (which are...

Skrinsen
replies: 7 views: 2,234
drBill 4th November 2012

Ive been searching the site for the past couple weeks and I have realized there isn't much talk of the comparison between blue's...

illone
replies: 2 views: 1,553
BrokenSilenceEnt 4th November 2012

I'm travelling to SF, do you have an up-to-date list of cool pro audio stores?

OhioGreg
replies: 1 views: 1,074
by-tor 4th November 2012

Hello! I currently use the M-Audio 2626 interface at home. I use the ADAT outputs to convert 16ch OUT to my Alesis HD24 to...

dynastyg420
replies: 0 views: 1,146
dynastyg420 4th November 2012

I uploaded a movie http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9jHxu3d_E4A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9jHxu3d_E4A&gl=IL It stared...

noamusic
replies: 3 views: 1,006
Sir Chris 4th November 2012

Hi guys, ive recently sold the majority of my gear to make way for a Pro-One and an SH-101 but am now lacking any poly synth. I...

Discotic
replies: 2 views: 755
Discotic 4th November 2012

What proffesional wireless audio systems are out there (specifically with ranges of 100m or more) ? I hear you can transmit...

Gusss
replies: 2 views: 797
Gusss 4th November 2012

hey all, I live in Blacksburg, VA and I would love to hear some Focal Twin6 Be's. If I could splurge on one item right now, that...

bleeper4
replies: 20 views: 1,784
blizt 4th November 2012

Anyone in the market for a great monitor controller might want to add this to their list: MSB DACs I thought I would post...

RyanC
replies: 0 views: 2,383
RyanC 4th November 2012

Hey guys. I'm wondering- how common is it for studios to let you do the technical work? In my old band we recorded drums for...

EtherealEntity
replies: 9 views: 1,739
ray_subsonic 4th November 2012

I'm thinking about replacing my Adam A3X with some bigger monitors, because I moved my recording setup from my old tiny room into...

FeedTheFaithless
replies: 0 views: 1,669
FeedTheFaithless 4th November 2012

So after hours of reading and basically everyone saying completely different things about the topic I still want to know what...

badnews
replies: 4 views: 1,109
Sotsirc 4th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search