The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, Could anyone shine some light on the sonic differences between the M441's with M402 EQ's and the M480's? Lows,...

andrew montreal
replies: 0 views: 1,326
andrew montreal 10th November 2012

Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky vs. Zvex Instant Lo-Fi Junky So I wanted to know from those who have tried or used both these effects...

replies: 0 views: 3,268
121840 9th November 2012

Where do I start! Ive got 18 AD and 20DA (2 used for monitoring) lots of preamps currently (18 channels) and some outboard 12...

SoZo
replies: 39 views: 4,212
Kenny Gioia 9th November 2012

It seems like this microphone seems to just fall under the radar. People would rather use a more expensive condensor or a ...

ruju
replies: 30 views: 3,960
euphoria89 9th November 2012

I am looking for a 49 key midi controller that is compatible with reason 5 and pro tools 10. I have a focusrite saffire 6 usb,...

LukeVh
replies: 1 views: 2,316
LukeVh 9th November 2012

I know there has already been a lot said about the Miniak and its competitors on here, but nothing I can find to answer these...

jonmaus
replies: 0 views: 824
jonmaus 9th November 2012

I'd like to add a single MIDI/trigger pad to my V-Drums. I use these exclusively to trigger Superior Drummer, so having internal...

Silky Smoove
replies: 0 views: 1,338
Silky Smoove 9th November 2012

I have a small studio and am looking to upgrade my front end over the next few months. I primarily do a lot of songwriting demos...

chupplelan
replies: 5 views: 731
Funny Cat 9th November 2012

so let's say you're resampling a kick drum, or sampling from a record or something - I've always wondered where the proper start...

rhythmic5
replies: 4 views: 921
Turdadactyl 9th November 2012

I'm looking to buy some TT patch cables. Anyone have any experience with the Sommer cables ?

Dave Reid
replies: 5 views: 1,399
fifthcircle 9th November 2012

So I'm looking to add a few pres and nice compression around the 2K mark, and I've narrowed things down to a Focusrite Octopre...

iacntspell
replies: 1 views: 926
electricity17 9th November 2012

I was looking for upgrades from my Fireface 800 converters and see so many 2 track converters out there it's crazy. I understand...

camerondye
replies: 0 views: 582
camerondye 9th November 2012

Hey guys. I picked this up a few days ago for 10 bucks! I tried to research it but information seems vary vague. As far as I...

Doefat04
replies: 1 views: 1,987
Doefat04 9th November 2012

I am working on building a new studio, in a warehouse, and one thing me and my business partners all agree on is that we don't...

naterpotater
replies: 0 views: 650
naterpotater 9th November 2012

This is for people like me, working a lot with small young rock bands who wants their demo/album My clients don't know a lot...

Sino
replies: 2 views: 864
voodoo4u 9th November 2012
replies: 3 views: 2,046
Lotus 7 9th November 2012

Hi. Looking at pulling the trigger on a Leslie G27 for my basement studio use. no gigging planned with it. Anyone using this...

rockreid
replies: 1 views: 2,474
jdsowa 9th November 2012

Should I use LA2A or 1176 on Kick & Bass I know there's no standard out there but was wondering what other people did on...

guitargodmiles
replies: 7 views: 4,067
guitargodmiles 9th November 2012

Hi, I recently got a pair of A7X's. Today I also got some Isoacoustics stands. Whilst setting them up A: My hand...

1j1
replies: 10 views: 2,673
audiotech 9th November 2012

Ok so I can get my hands on a C38 but i cant find a C38a. What are the differences between these? When was the C38a introduced? I...

MrSayWho
replies: 3 views: 2,867
MrSayWho 9th November 2012

I got my Studer 900 series desk back from the shop. I used to work on this desk at a radio station, so I am slightly familiar...

BSAchop
replies: 2 views: 3,440
cheu78 9th November 2012

any knows a good fiddle player for folk/country who is able to record himself if I send him a song and tell him/her what to...

pete
replies: 3 views: 1,211
Whitecat 9th November 2012

Hi, I'm a total newbie to recording (and not likely to become experienced any time soon) and wondering if I can tap you guys'...

pianobusker
replies: 1 views: 631
pianobusker 9th November 2012

can someone help me out. i want to know as much as possible about mixing vocals... doubling, layering, harmonies.. everything.. ...

nznexus
replies: 6 views: 1,032
Houston11 9th November 2012

I recently purchased what I thought was an ART Pro MPA II from a website called Pixel Pro Audio. I received it today to only...

jazzyfresh
replies: 1 views: 875
brassmoose 9th November 2012

The Lexicon manual explains how to connect 2 PCM70s for true stereo with a MIDI cable, but what i can't find the answer to is how...

ledge
replies: 1 views: 654
ledge 9th November 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,133
smack 9th November 2012

Hey Peeps, Im about to pull the trigger on an AEA r88 stereo mic. My question is regarding stereo micing for overdubbing....

unseen hand
replies: 7 views: 925
lobsterinn 9th November 2012

Secrets Of The Mix Engineers: Mike Fraser But...but...they're so much fun to play with! Btw, there are lots of interesting...

Turdadactyl
replies: 17 views: 2,335
Scott003 9th November 2012

What's out there for iPad Daw Control for PT/Logic? I'd like something that allows for my plugin windows to automatically...

ryangeller
replies: 16 views: 5,826
Mike O 9th November 2012

Can you identify this mic? You can see it better in the 16th minute of this...

ciperlone
replies: 10 views: 2,246
kennybro 9th November 2012

anyone have one in PDF format they'd be willing to share? PM me, thanks!

t_d
replies: 3 views: 1,367
cdhoffman 9th November 2012

Does a DRRI have a fairly good bassy low end? All the clips I can find tend to make them sound weak in the lows and lacking...

clemford
replies: 1 views: 666
drbob1 9th November 2012

Ok my early Xmas gift to the gs community. The SDC and LDC helmet!! Materials needed: Adult supervision. dremel or...

illacov
replies: 4 views: 2,218
CompEq 9th November 2012

OK guys ... tittle says it all ... i would like to hear about all inputs you have on the good and bad things bout those 2 api...

MORDICUS
replies: 4 views: 3,804
MORDICUS 9th November 2012

Hello Everyone! Background: Back in the day I graduated from a Tascam 4 track to one of the first Roland VS digital 8 tracks. ...

Soulicious
replies: 4 views: 2,885
Soulicious 9th November 2012

during the debate (didnt watch, was walking by a tv) i saw on the fox news channel they had a table with two RE27's setup with...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 8 views: 15,759
jmikeperkins 9th November 2012

I recently picked up an Aurora 8 by Lynx, as well as the AES16e card for my Mac Computer. I also maxed out the ram on this...

leadbelly
replies: 10 views: 3,660
psycho_monkey 9th November 2012
replies: - views: -
bruceferraudi 8th November 2012

Running Windows 7 64 bit. When i plug my bass guitar or guitar into my 2i2 and record using Audacity or Maschine...it does not...

gurpswu
replies: 2 views: 5,466
osirisguitar 8th November 2012

Hey all...I'm looking to record drums mainly for demos and pre-pro. I don't need a finished pro sound, but I do want to provide...

brassmoose
replies: 18 views: 3,917
Granny Gremlin 8th November 2012

I'm trying to find a sampler with an appropriate envelope generator for my needs. I'd like a hardware sampler with lots of...

Play
replies: 2 views: 994
benoïde 8th November 2012

Hello slutz... I'm looking into getting either a pair of AML1's or AML2's, the latter of course being a lot more expensive to...

highsage
replies: 1 views: 2,822
highsage 8th November 2012

Wish I kept My Canon Rebel t2i right about now, lol. This is for all those people with real studios to laugh at me. This is the...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 1 views: 704
Dreamcaseal 8th November 2012

Hi, I want to buy satellite Quad for my existing Metric Halo setup (ULN2/2882) and MacBook Pro 2008. I'm currently working on...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 2 views: 826
Johnscottguitar 8th November 2012

Hey everybody, I just ordered 2 Deessers for testing (the XQP 531 and the EL Derresser, they have not arrived yet) but I am VERY...

Tuberizer
replies: 10 views: 1,973
merkin 8th November 2012

Question 1: I need to power 1900 W of gear -- roughly 15.8 Amps, and still have some room to add new stuff without exceeding...

Dora
replies: 4 views: 944
Dora 8th November 2012

Hey guys. Since I was searching day and night for actual sound comparison videos of these 3 pairs, -and not finding one-, I ended...

Michael Adel
replies: 0 views: 6,051
Michael Adel 8th November 2012

So I have a solid build to a pretty ridiculus home studio. However I am hesitant as to finding a mono channel strip. I will be...

jjahnke
replies: 18 views: 2,826
warhead 8th November 2012

Just saw this and its looks pretty nice for $850 , Neve Mic Pre / Compressor . Rupert Neve Designs – Portico 517 – 500...

ScumBum
replies: 9 views: 5,608
ScumBum 8th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search