The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! I'm about to get myself a digital multritrack and was wondering if there would be phasing issues with using external...

FullCount
replies: 2 views: 794
CJ Mastering 8th November 2012

Sometimes I want to take a track I recorded dry and with an insert send it out for hardware processing and then turning that take...

the keester
replies: 3 views: 801
the keester 8th November 2012

Does anyone know of an reasonably priced 8 channel D/A converter that will work with my Lynx AES16 PCI card? I have 24 channels...

cubehead
replies: 8 views: 1,007
cubehead 8th November 2012

Simple question Moog Slim phatty Stage 2 or Dave Smith mopho x4 ? I cant decide. Which would you choose? Sent from my GT-I9300

Jacob Effekt
replies: 2 views: 2,363
Krubbadoo 8th November 2012

Post 'em here! Here's a starter for ten: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/Rimskidog/IMG_1295.jpg bumpkin

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 1,676
Ravian 8th November 2012

Party! Hosted by VKLA Sponsored by Focal Press books Come and hang out with Gearslutz! And celebrate 10 years of the forum...

Jules
replies: 42 views: 6,001
Whitecat 8th November 2012

Anyone on here familiar with the vocal chain used on the Empire of the Sun singles? Great narrow, gated (?), over-driven sound -...

Ken Kennedy
replies: 5 views: 2,395
Ken Kennedy 8th November 2012

How's it going everyone. This is my first post here on Gearslutz. Since getting into home recording about three years ago I have...

Lemmy778
replies: 11 views: 3,083
Ciaccona 8th November 2012

There was a bit of discussion about U67s, and there is now a pair for sale. These are no longer stock since Klaus has modified...

PDC
replies: 0 views: 640
PDC 8th November 2012
replies: - views: -
chk23 8th November 2012

I have been spending quite a lot of time dumping all of my work into this "new" MX2424 and I can say that I am less...

Gibripper75
replies: 1 views: 1,362
tim a. 8th November 2012

Please List all known dual channel preamps with SPDIF output.

mynaemisjonas
replies: 24 views: 13,924
Bunjji 8th November 2012

Hi, I need some help. I have trouble with a warm, soft, quiet nylon string acoustic guitar recording. As I want a very...

HangArt
replies: 16 views: 3,249
celticrogues 8th November 2012
replies: 5 views: 1,488
jinksdingo 8th November 2012

Im running into a weird problem with the combination of the Rupert Neve 5059 Summing Mixer and my Distressors EL8-X. When I use...

alexw_scott
replies: 8 views: 1,601
alexw_scott 8th November 2012
replies: - views: -
ToneRexx 8th November 2012

Here's the deal. I've been scouring the net for a tasty second hand studio console in the $3-5k range as I'm genuinely...

Voyage.One
replies: 3 views: 1,372
asdfghjkl 8th November 2012

I have played guitar for over 20 years. It was easy to make a transition to bass with focus on rh finger technique, which took...

SabreChris
replies: 37 views: 2,694
SabreChris 8th November 2012

My boss want to write a little contract to ensure that clients won't leave us unpayd in the middle of a session and similar...

Sino
replies: 4 views: 1,055
joeq 8th November 2012

Hello all, I am a working drummer who plays some gigs without always miking full drums. I've tried the old Shure E5's and had...

Snow Dog
replies: 11 views: 1,510
joeq 8th November 2012

how does the ALTEC LANSING 231A sound? how would it compare, e.g., to a soundcraft LX7ii? this will be for studio use --...

mpitluk
replies: 0 views: 1,714
mpitluk 8th November 2012

Hi. Has anyone tried this system? I read the sound on sound article, but i would like to know the impression of someone who has...

Pablo_Arabia
replies: 5 views: 2,388
Doc Mixwell 8th November 2012

I was given three Oktava Mc 012 Microphones, or more it was a trade for money they owed. I am looking for a case for them and...

rdagit
replies: 1 views: 720
[email protected] 8th November 2012

Hello slutz, I have a Great River 500MPnv in my possession.. quite happy with it overall. Only thing is- I have found that when...

Transcendence
replies: 12 views: 1,699
mattg082 8th November 2012

Hey All, I'm wanting to add some tube gear to my set up. I have just started upgrading my studio after several years of...

mrbudda1210
replies: 6 views: 2,019
garyboy2024 7th November 2012

love the wall of sound mixdown on this record, all I know though is that Mike Shipley mixed it ... anyone know if the drums on...

rhythmic5
replies: 24 views: 3,358
rhythmic5 7th November 2012

Recently, I have been using a Goniometer to test some of the "stereo" feeds into my system. And, according to the...

CShorte
replies: 0 views: 1,131
CShorte 7th November 2012

I have a small home studio and I am looking to purchase my first high end mic. It will be running directly into the preamps on my...

guitarskills101
replies: 1 views: 4,886
Traintrack 7th November 2012

Hello, I was wondering if any experienced drum engineers know what the best tom microphone I should buy to harvest a punchy tone?...

William Bond
replies: 55 views: 9,554
drBill 7th November 2012

I was tightening the torque screws in my ATC SCM50ASL speakers, and tried to the same on the silver steel screws in the bottom...

robertopisa
replies: 6 views: 1,865
crimsonnoise 7th November 2012

Hello!! I was wondering if any of you guys could possibly share with me what compression you like to use on your vocals? In...

William Bond
replies: 17 views: 2,424
Mike Butler 7th November 2012

I would like to hear opinions on the subject. I'm not doing any critical editing/mixing, mostly arranging for jazz and...

konstantine
replies: 1 views: 1,616
KrisHayes 7th November 2012

If I want to offer mixing services and I have about 16 channels of outboard inserts such as comps. eq and whatnot + plugins that...

theveiv
replies: 10 views: 1,013
theveiv 7th November 2012

I googled for the new Prism Lyra. Now I know Prism's stuff is out of this world, but I never knew that they were too! It...

Shaolin
replies: 2 views: 962
George Necola 7th November 2012

Hey fellow Gearslutz~ Did any of you compare the Dangerous D-box to the Apogee Duet 2 ? I'm mostly interested in the DAC...

xqtion
replies: 1 views: 1,198
Seth81 7th November 2012

Ok: GREAT drummer, GREAT songs, GREAT producer, but technically, what's the secret?? I don't fell much compression/limiting......

DavidChampoux
replies: 25 views: 3,680
C//AZM 7th November 2012

Spent the past two days changing my mix flow and gear inserts on the desk. It has been a summer of learning so many new things....

James Lugo
replies: 25 views: 4,738
James Lugo 7th November 2012

I currently have nothing normaled on my 48 point trs patch bay and it's a simple setup. But now I'd like to add another 8...

Sunshy
replies: 0 views: 1,468
Sunshy 7th November 2012

So, I have 14 drum tracks recorded. All routed to an AUX drum buss, peaking at -6. No problem. I took my 3 kick tracks and routed...

Hyder boy
replies: 4 views: 1,329
BillSimpkins 7th November 2012

Hi Guys, I hope you can help me...I am a voiceover artist and I had a successful setup of running my Trident 4T preamp into my...

tombrom
replies: 2 views: 757
Bassmankr 7th November 2012
replies: 1 views: 1,408
Henry Olonga 7th November 2012

I've always used a regular 57 on my peavey classic 30. I've also trief used a LDC Akg perception 220 in conjunction with the 57....

NoPro
replies: 5 views: 1,620
Sir Chris 7th November 2012

So, pretty much as the title explains, I'd like to find a microphone that would work well for me. I have a very dynamic voice and...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 23 views: 4,225
joshscribble 7th November 2012

hello gearslutz, i am very confused about how to expand my system and need advice from someone who has his hands on gear. first...

alsa
replies: 7 views: 1,137
jparis 7th November 2012

USA for Africa - We are the World - YouTube What mic they are singing into?

filipv
replies: 4 views: 756
RiF 7th November 2012

Hi there, Considering a five fish x-12 or x-72 (not sure which one yet) for my lunchbox, but came across this post.....

Transcendence
replies: 2 views: 1,200
Transcendence 7th November 2012

Hello Every1, I'm new to this, please be nice! thanks.. I have ordered a few things for my home recording studio. please...

xvibes
replies: 12 views: 1,291
xvibes 7th November 2012

Forgive me if this isn't the best place to ask, but it seemed as good as I could come up with. Is anybody using the Littlite...

guynoir
replies: 0 views: 551
guynoir 7th November 2012

What's your favourite boombox for checking your mixes on? And whats the best way to integrate it into a studio so you know that...

jackinthebox
replies: 21 views: 5,449
2nd order 7th November 2012

Hey there, I'd like to hear your input on those amplifiers. They booth seem fairly suitable for the Ns-10 whereas the P...

atticmike
replies: 2 views: 9,695
TRJanuary 7th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search