The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Helloo there. I neeed some help achieving this sound, like summery reggae finger style guitar kind of.. Like you can hear...

Tyler121
replies: 1 views: 1,107
Kiwi 12th November 2012

bought from guitar center back in like '08 or '09 used them for a couple months when i first started rapping and not concerned...

Cam Citi
replies: 0 views: 765
Cam Citi 12th November 2012

Hi i have a question to the Tascam 320. Does it have Bal or Unbal Connections ? I have no Manual please help, thanks

Michael_
replies: 1 views: 1,982
thrustman 12th November 2012

Hi guys, apologies for my second mic related post in less than 24 hours. I've got an opportunity to purchase this mic for...

Avidmusician
replies: 9 views: 1,488
johnnyc 12th November 2012

I don't have enough I/O on my interface to track the individual outs from my mixer. So for example, for a mono signal I just...

HSLand
replies: 1 views: 781
rcb4t2 12th November 2012

I used to have a KSM27 (which I hated), and for the past three years my SM7B has been great. However, I'm thinking it's time I...

maxiedaniels
replies: 14 views: 1,136
NYCruiser 12th November 2012

The title says it all. I am mixing straight from tape. I don't have automation, so what I'd do for fader riding would be...

StringMike
replies: 4 views: 880
StringMike 12th November 2012

Hey... anybody know a good repair guy in London? I'm specifically looking to get a small-ish mixer fixed, perhaps a few other...

Brassica
replies: 3 views: 794
sleepyhollos 12th November 2012

Hey fellas just was wondering, Can I use the UFX with protools 8? I was considering buying this but wanted to make sure it was...

audioman
replies: 11 views: 1,002
psycho_monkey 12th November 2012

gonna be buying a UFX soon and was wondering since I already have a Pacifica, and Great River mp2-nv.. are the preamps any better...

audioman
replies: 6 views: 918
audioman 12th November 2012

I was wondering if there's any difference between using the high pass filter on a preamp vs. on the mic itself. I'm...

LSP
replies: 4 views: 841
Adam Chesi 12th November 2012

So i just recently was given a new receiver/power-amp. It has tubes in it and i assume since the family who gave it to me are...

DestinationSound
replies: 0 views: 1,268
DestinationSound 12th November 2012

Hi, I'm reading a lot about gain staging the last few days and for the first time I switched Logic to Pre-fader metering.....

Mukaku
replies: 1 views: 664
joeq 11th November 2012

I know this may be a reeeeeeealy dumb question but I know there are tube mic mic pre's and non-tube mic mic pre's and was...

griff71177
replies: 11 views: 1,909
jmikeperkins 11th November 2012

I recently purchased an XV-5080 and a JD990 with several cd's and cards to go with them (cd's through scsi). I now have about a...

skythemusic
replies: 1 views: 971
skythemusic 11th November 2012

I really want a nice ribbon for recording electric guitar and was pretty sold on a AEA R84, but yesterday I came across a Beyer...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 25 views: 9,803
James Lugo 11th November 2012

hey fellas was thinking of buying a UFX soon and was wondering since I already have a Pacifica, and Great River mp2-nv.. are the...

audioman
replies: 7 views: 1,137
audioman 11th November 2012

I'm currently using Ex-29 headphones, but I'd like to upgrade. I like the fact that these EX29's keep the leakage down, but I...

wagz
replies: 2 views: 731
Lehmman 11th November 2012

is there a way to realign timecode in pthd? if you're printing bars from an mpc and the sequence starts at the wrong time.

camadair
replies: 1 views: 1,045
camadair 11th November 2012

EDIT: how does one bypass the interface pre so only the mic preamp pre will go in, i am pretty confuse after reading a few...

butterfan214
replies: 3 views: 858
butterfan214 11th November 2012

Hi I'm looking for a 4 channel portable recorder and found very few options. One is the Tascam DR-680 Product: DR-680 |...

clarnibass
replies: 7 views: 1,085
Cover'd 11th November 2012

Can you run some drums, vocals, piano, or whatever you like through one of these cranking the gain all the way while trimming the...

dublave
replies: 10 views: 1,854
emitsweet 11th November 2012

Hows it going GS? I have just acquired some new Yamaha HS50m and popped them on some isoacoustics and are sounding great. I...

cooney
replies: 9 views: 1,076
cooney 11th November 2012

Hey guys, How would you guys connect an Aurora 16 with the Kush Audio Gain Train + Jbl 6300 series monitors and a Jbl...

theveiv
replies: 4 views: 759
theveiv 11th November 2012

This is what happens when I can't sleep I sit up make gear videos. Anyway, I thought some of you guys would dig this, a lot of...

James Lugo
replies: 23 views: 1,421
James Lugo 11th November 2012
replies: 3 views: 610
Matt_Templeman 11th November 2012

Hello everybody, here's my very first post here. Can anybody help me with this snare I found for sale? I've searched the web...

Pithedrummer
replies: 3 views: 1,455
Pithedrummer 11th November 2012
replies: 1 views: 1,063
Steffmo 11th November 2012

Hello! Since this is my first post i thought i might introduce myself. My name is Michael Caplin and i study scandinavian folk...

MichaelCaplin
replies: 6 views: 2,245
MichaelCaplin 11th November 2012

They have awesome prices for their used gear. Has anyone bought items from here and like the experience? Sent from my...

falgorian
replies: 18 views: 8,279
damien907 11th November 2012

AT4040 Roland Quadcapture Fethead SM7b My life has gone down the toilet. I originally got into recording for video game...

Dreamcaseal
replies: 47 views: 4,195
RiF 11th November 2012

I work at KDVS college radio near Sacramento. Our modest analog recording studio (with immodest engineer) was shut down almost 2...

Fenris
replies: 0 views: 883
Fenris 11th November 2012

i recently acquired the monitors and sub pictured below. i'm pretty sure the monitors are passive and i've only had experience...

mpitluk
replies: 0 views: 615
mpitluk 11th November 2012

I'm a drummer and have been for about 8 years. I'm a college music student and recently had a bout of tinnitus. I just started...

AshX
replies: 23 views: 3,437
AshX 11th November 2012

So my MOTU 828 MK3 has been REALLY flaky lately and i couldn't take it any more and ordered Focusrite Saffire Pro 24. Setting it...

neurosport
replies: 3 views: 1,719
neurosport 11th November 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,178
Tyler121 11th November 2012

Hi, I'm looking for an EQ module (tabletop) which I can run sounds through before sampling after being frustrated by a lot of...

Play
replies: 0 views: 746
Play 11th November 2012

I need it and can't find it anywhere... Anyone? Cheers

babooino
replies: 4 views: 4,771
babooino 11th November 2012

distortion in headphone mix aux sends going stereo out of 96 through 20' y cable into rolls ha43pro TRS. headphones are...

camadair
replies: 1 views: 1,299
Lotus 7 11th November 2012

Hello everyone, There is a radio station nearby that uses 3 different pieces of quipment to achieve their broadcast sound....

dakmmw331
replies: 4 views: 2,690
dakmmw331 11th November 2012

Hello, I've been trying to like the Pulsar II matched pair for quite a while. They sound pretty good, especially since I use a...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 1,251
LSP 10th November 2012

Hi Folks, I've been cutting tracks with his band and whilst it's probably not to everybodies taste, I'm struggling to get the...

stgaudio
replies: 3 views: 839
Elvis Christ 10th November 2012

Hi, I don't think it will be that hard to help me out, it is not a complex sound. But I'm relatively new to synths. I'd...

eddie.machete
replies: 4 views: 1,186
eddie.machete 10th November 2012

Hey guys, I have a Drawmer 1968 and just discovered it really shines on low end such as kick and bass. I have the compressor not...

blackvansteve
replies: 3 views: 1,357
Snail 10th November 2012

Just bought this Otari off eBay and as you can see two of the safe/record toggles are missing somehow. I have two questions: 1)...

lost_blues
replies: 3 views: 1,120
dafe 10th November 2012

Hey guys, I've looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. I am the proud owner of a lovely ARP String Ensemble. I have...

supersynthslut
replies: 1 views: 847
supersynthslut 10th November 2012

I went to order two full VP28's and the partial kit (which I didnlt want anyway) says N/A next to quantity and no order button...

dogma
replies: 5 views: 1,236
drBill 10th November 2012

Just got one a while back and Ilike it. But as I've used more than my fair of cheapies, and less than my rightful share of the...

Shaolin
replies: 5 views: 1,441
ljefe 10th November 2012

Hey guys, Installed one of these consoles into my existing setup (I've had it for a while, thought I might as well use it!) with...

kiopo
replies: 0 views: 984
kiopo 10th November 2012

Hi guys I'm looking for a usb interface only for playback and mixing, I have no need for recording, this is for mixing in my...

Stagbuck
replies: 1 views: 798
kongwee 10th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search