The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! Someone asked me today "how much is the going rate to write and record a jingle?" I didn't have an answer. I...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 1,075
ButchP 16th November 2012

In the spirit of Gearslutz, I decided I wanted some Neve style knobs on my Vintech 573s. I found this dealer online. Knobs :...

madhermit
replies: 5 views: 2,088
madhermit 16th November 2012

Hey guys, I'm on this page on Redco: Professional Recording Equipment Accessories: Shop Our Selection of Audio Equipment...

MDesigner
replies: 7 views: 1,405
MDesigner 16th November 2012

after posting a thread for help with a mic preamp i went and got a isa one for $400 now i need a usb interface, can anyone...

butterfan214
replies: 4 views: 734
MadGuitrst 16th November 2012

Does anybody have any experience with this? This topic is not music related, but it's definitely audio related. I live in an...

SBX-80
replies: 75 views: 10,846
thebennyd 16th November 2012

Hey guys! I've been going mad trying to figure out what might cause this weird noise I keep hearing around my track...

simone
replies: 3 views: 781
simone 16th November 2012

I have actually have a pair of P11A (+ sub8) and i'm pretty loving it .....but gearslutz as i am , i wanted to upgrade .... I...

Jeezo
replies: 4 views: 2,448
Jeezo 16th November 2012

Hi all I'm interstate at the moment and have happened across a music store being liquidated , I'm deciding on which of a few...

Option ate
replies: 4 views: 783
Sentinel 16th November 2012

I know that genelec recommend their 7050 sub for use with their 8020's but £750 seems steep. If it's really worth paying that...

psykx
replies: 0 views: 1,303
psykx 15th November 2012

As of now I've got my Mackie MR5s connected via mbox to my behringer mixer. Here is the mixer. Behringer: EURORACK UB502...

Trill Trax
replies: 2 views: 658
Trill Trax 15th November 2012

New, extremely cheap German mic manufacturer that you probably haven't heard of.....Frankfurt

glitchfactor
replies: 26 views: 2,265
PRobb 15th November 2012

Hello, I am picking up a Suitcase Rhodes on Wednesday and have no experience with them. How do you detach the piano section from...

ilovesound
replies: 8 views: 1,956
godotzilla 15th November 2012

I read somewhere in a thread that you can track vocals with zero latency using an analog mixer but nobody really quite elaborated...

Adonis Martine
replies: 12 views: 5,412
Tom Hicks 15th November 2012

Hi, does anyone here use a sub with their a7x's and if so, which one. I checked ADAM's website and they don't offer any advice in...

toddreloaded
replies: 10 views: 8,054
Liquid Legacy 15th November 2012

So I have been using crappy MXLs I purchased on a budget about 6 months ago. Already see the need to upgrade. Still on a budget...

Zslayton
replies: 13 views: 835
thisismyusername 15th November 2012

Any ideas of the value of this unit? Just redone completely by Danny from Requisite. Thanks

blindjoni
replies: 0 views: 639
blindjoni 15th November 2012

hi , newbie here.....bought a used Yamaha S80...a couple of the keys are slightly lower than the rest and have a spongy...

hand solo
replies: 0 views: 1,069
hand solo 15th November 2012

Hello - I have the opportunity to buy a EMT 156. I know these are very fickle but assuming it is in working condition, can you...

ochastan
replies: 4 views: 1,557
ochastan 15th November 2012

Hey everyone! made a cover of a song i really liked and was wondering what you all thought of the mix/recording. any suggestions?...

chadn1
replies: 5 views: 920
sl4zhz 15th November 2012

Any opinions as to whether there is any sound quality difference between these two consoles ?

audiorep2
replies: 0 views: 1,963
audiorep2 15th November 2012
replies: 0 views: 832
Dr.WubWub 15th November 2012

Does anyone know if the big music retailers having any sales for Black Friday? I've been planning on buying some music...

Skeletron
replies: 1 views: 1,924
Whitecat 15th November 2012

hi i'm not into hardware, i'm used to work in the box, but i'm thinking of buying a rack or something to bounce individual...

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 766
sbechristos 15th November 2012

What are your thoughts on using these on miking a Bass Drum?

greenfields
replies: 15 views: 5,061
jgimbel 15th November 2012

Anybody familiar with this board....pls help......just about to get it an optional front end to my DAW for a couple of mic pres...

DOCTOR FIKX
replies: 0 views: 2,648
DOCTOR FIKX 15th November 2012

WAIT!!! Before listening to the files below, I reposted them further down in the in the thread (in Post #7). My reasoning was to...

guitarmax_99
replies: 43 views: 16,899
TheLastByte 15th November 2012

Hi, I want to make ambient music but all I have is an old guitar and an audio interface (Focusrite Saffire 6),and I want to buy...

Labradford
replies: 4 views: 1,634
Grummy77 15th November 2012

I have a Sennheiser Black Fire 509 and, forgive me for my crude description, the part of the mic under the grill seems to be...

TheMuffinMan01
replies: 0 views: 1,020
TheMuffinMan01 15th November 2012

I have a set of NS-10m monitors (non-studio version), but one woofer is blown. I've been searching online for a replacement...

maxiedaniels
replies: 11 views: 982
maxiedaniels 15th November 2012

How much am I gonna have to spend on a mic pre to see a difference in my cheap behrringer mixers preamp?

Zslayton
replies: 1 views: 491
edva 15th November 2012

debating whether to get a used dbx 160xt or a rnc. What would you do? Thanks!

kevinn10
replies: 16 views: 5,049
Wayne 15th November 2012

Discuss LGYLEjIdlIM

Electrocaseal
replies: 30 views: 13,160
Electrocaseal 15th November 2012

Ive been playing around with sample and hold (S&H), and my understanding is that it's algorithm, while mathematically...

n2design
replies: 4 views: 761
twincities 15th November 2012

I have 6 analog synthesizers. Do I get echo Audiofire12, and something like a desk doctor, or indivisual DI boxes? please...

KennaOkoye
replies: 45 views: 3,334
Bassmankr 15th November 2012

Hi I recently got given one of these and I'm not sure it works how it should. It has very little bottom end and sounds almost...

wilshawuk
replies: 1 views: 2,315
Joao B. 15th November 2012

Hi, sorry, I havent found a better forum to post this. If you moderators know where this thread belongs to, please shift it to...

Indicator
replies: 100 views: 5,817
salomonander 15th November 2012

Hello - I have a potential client who would like to send me trackouts of his production to mix. He uses Logic, I'm a Pro...

Storyville
replies: 1 views: 1,775
NeoHippy 14th November 2012

Curious - I know I shouldn't screw with my studio computer but it's a Hackintosh and I've got an extra drive sitting around.. I...

maxiedaniels
replies: 0 views: 1,764
maxiedaniels 14th November 2012

Does anyone know if Jack Douglas used a U87 on John Lennon's vocals for Double Fantasy? The up front, minimally processed vocals...

jmikeperkins
replies: 25 views: 6,590
PRobb 14th November 2012

I am just curious who has used tape in a session in 2009 so far. Still looking for an Otari MX5050 8 track.

Gibripper75
replies: 157 views: 9,944
kennybro 14th November 2012

Does anyone know how the strokes get that dirty distorted sound on the vocals. For a while Julian even used it live, but I really...

bloodsuga
replies: 21 views: 39,234
spelunker 14th November 2012

Hi everyone, Heard about this place via the ***** (telecaster forum) I've just converted my garage into a man cave/practice...

Reesrevo
replies: 4 views: 1,079
Reesrevo 14th November 2012

Hey Just moved into a new space and wondering if you guys can help me out on the best use of my mic collection. The ceilings are...

Jackerypie
replies: 2 views: 788
Jackerypie 14th November 2012

Im looking for somebody nowing where i cant find parts for this console (Carvin MX 2488 ) i need some part .... 1 fader slide...

ICEPAK
replies: 2 views: 1,295
KRStudio 14th November 2012

These are some examples of the sound quality of what I want my stuff to sound like. Any advice on getting it? Also, please give...

RoyalRowdy
replies: 10 views: 2,278
audiogeek 14th November 2012

Ok folks, Since it's been out for a minute is anyone using this to mix like a summing unit with 500 series EQ/dynamics? I am...

Reborn
replies: 4 views: 2,052
jkervin 14th November 2012

I have a 96HD ..it have 8 analog ins & outs..I want to buy option card to have more 8 analog Ins (ad card) I search on ebay...

zguy3n
replies: 2 views: 683
zguy3n 14th November 2012

Not sure if this is the best forum to ask this----I think there used to be a 'music biz' forum, but it appears to be read-only...

Fleaman
replies: 3 views: 1,159
Travst 14th November 2012

Hey Slutz, in the near future I am going to need a dedicated USB DAC just for monitoring. So I searched the web for it and...

NeoHippy
replies: 3 views: 1,159
NeoHippy 14th November 2012

Hello, Long time reader, and it's time for my first post. Have two sets of speakers Yamaha HS80 and HS10 woofer + Avantone...

Solic
replies: 5 views: 4,795
Solic 14th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search