The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all I have an alpha link ax going into a madiextreme going into an apple All is well when using as a 2Ch clocked by...

Johnny Dance
replies: 3 views: 555
paulo m 25th November 2012

The power supply on my HD24XR appears to be going bad. If it's been running for a while and then shut off, will not power up...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 742
hasbeen 25th November 2012

Hi Gearslutz community! I’ve consulted you in the past for opinions on gear and have gotten great advice, and have had my...

Sonic Reducer
replies: 21 views: 2,346
elamberth 25th November 2012

A friend heard a very ambiguous rumor about some sort of new developments with MH. I've looked around online and here on GS and...

bannerj
replies: 145 views: 21,279
JonesH 25th November 2012

I've been using a 002 for some time. I'm ready to upgrade my converters. I've heard the mini me is amazing for the price. Can I...

MajorNation
replies: 4 views: 794
petmar 24th November 2012

I have heard that reel to reel tape recorders are the best. But for convenience, what you reckon is the next best...

ACHISWELL
replies: 5 views: 753
Audio X 24th November 2012

Probably a silly question: I have a pair of Dynaudio BM5a's and the upper level of my Studio RTA desk is pretty high so the...

kirkbross
replies: 12 views: 5,650
.:On The Rock:. 24th November 2012

hi, i am looking for a (if possible freeware) vst plugin that lets me play around with the tempo an entire song. think of...

Bobelix
replies: 5 views: 1,025
Bobelix 24th November 2012

hey guys, just bought online a daking mic pre one to use with my konnekt 6 firewire interface should i use TRS to TRS or XLR...

butterfan214
replies: 10 views: 1,741
butterfan214 24th November 2012

Hey everybody, I`m planning to get a summing box and one thing regarding this makes me wondering: There are some summing boxes...

DocNoize
replies: 1 views: 745
DocNoize 24th November 2012

Hey guys, I have a quick question about my setup. I was running a 003 with a BLA Microclock, but recently got a Rosetta 200....

rockcandy85
replies: 2 views: 584
rockcandy85 24th November 2012

Hello! I really need opinions and suggestions.. We are looking for a back up solution for our Protools HDX...

Scott Pilgrim
replies: 2 views: 2,270
Directimage 24th November 2012

This was great last year! (its first year) and it is back for a 2nd. I highly recommend manufacturers to exhibit there and...

Jules
replies: 12 views: 4,965
Jules 24th November 2012

i record mostly male rappers, assuming both of these mics were ran through a great preamp (neve, avalon, and etc) which one would...

JoonJukx
replies: 3 views: 2,128
edva 24th November 2012

on the routing > input screen there are slots for input and return, what are the return slots for and how do you use them?...

TGrissom
replies: 0 views: 473
TGrissom 24th November 2012

I recently recorded a cover of Bjork's "All is Full of Love." I don't want to make money or anything from it, but...

j-madd
replies: 8 views: 7,425
EvgenyStudio 24th November 2012

I'm not sure if anyone here caught this yet, but it seems speaker design is undergoing some... interesting developments....

KolorPikker
replies: 6 views: 1,092
KolorPikker 24th November 2012

i recently purchased a shure sm7b and i dont want to play the hit or miss game with the mic pre... do you have any suggestions...

JoonJukx
replies: 8 views: 2,168
JoonJukx 24th November 2012

I have had the Mbox 2 as my portable soundcard for about 5 years, I think its time to upgrade. I bought a Digi 003 Rack recently,...

slyteknikal
replies: 0 views: 636
slyteknikal 24th November 2012

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it. So basically I want to trigger samples live in real time. I've...

deadman
replies: 3 views: 4,008
willj 24th November 2012

ala Danny Elfman, John williams type of sound - Does anyone know where I can get a good sounding Celeste type chimey/spooky...

EvanBrass
replies: 11 views: 10,235
Grummy77 24th November 2012

Does anyone know a studio that can transfer tracks from 1/4" reel to reel over to wave files?

mr. torture
replies: 4 views: 1,132
davidollard 24th November 2012

Hi, I have Little Phatty Tribute #0095 and I purchased it off of a third party. It was working fine and still does except...

MotoFox
replies: 0 views: 624
MotoFox 24th November 2012

Hey guys, I have been using my Gen 3 Mbox for a little over a year now, but it has gotten to the point that I am out of inputs,...

LeoRapture
replies: 1 views: 590
LeoRapture 24th November 2012

I am thinking about changing my headphones. I often use the Grados for a lot of my work, especially at night. I don't feel that I...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 18 views: 2,060
Aiyn Zahav 24th November 2012

I am helping my friend set up his recording studio. He will have a 61 key controller, a couple of LCD displays and about 16 rack...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 671
audiothings 24th November 2012

hi, i'm looking to buy some of these. wanted to see if you all have recommendations of the best place to find them. also,...

wadeferro
replies: 0 views: 1,205
wadeferro 24th November 2012

After all this planning, I just confused myself. At the present time I have a UA 4-710d connected digitally to a Mackie...

smoovemode
replies: 1 views: 1,480
Jared1426 24th November 2012

A friend told me about this, but I was wanting to get some opinions on this. I really like tube warmth that you get with a tube...

mattbow1990
replies: 4 views: 4,102
skinnypete 24th November 2012
replies: 19 views: 4,169
nznexus 24th November 2012

Hi, recently I'm having an experience with my cisco router, I'd like to change it for an airpot extreme, I know that this is not...

juliomonroy
replies: 0 views: 996
juliomonroy 24th November 2012

Hey fellas I purchased a control 24 and couldnt figure out why in the world are the sides sticky.. Is there any way to get this...

audioman
replies: 16 views: 3,425
RightOnRome 24th November 2012

I am looking for a studio in, or around, Chicago to track punk/metal/rock bands in at a middle-of-the-road freelancing rate. To...

GoVeganDude
replies: 0 views: 962
GoVeganDude 24th November 2012

Hi, good news is I got an i7 mac book pro. It running ML OS 10.8. I use PTX as my DAW. I have read that a clean install...

Kcatthedog
replies: 0 views: 500
Kcatthedog 24th November 2012

Any suggestions? I like them both... My only concern is will I get reasonable pads out of the korg 200??

Lorenzop
replies: 3 views: 2,498
TheBrightSide 24th November 2012

Hi all: I've recently purchased an eleven rack and it should arriv any day now. I bought it for live use as well as studio,...

Spudda7
replies: 0 views: 911
Spudda7 24th November 2012

Hi. My room is currently treated with Bass traps in every corner, and traps in the first reflection points, in walls. Theres also...

Pandemonium
replies: 5 views: 2,526
RKrizman 24th November 2012

Hello guys. I'm wondering to buy my first mic (RODE NTA2-A). I'm an electronic music producer (deep-house / tech-house) and...

ALG
replies: 3 views: 1,957
Manfrensengensen 24th November 2012

Hello gearslutz united, It is a pleasure to finally post a thread after reading so many of yours, this is a great community of...

bijoumusic
replies: 0 views: 768
bijoumusic 24th November 2012

A few weeks ago, I was going to turn off the phantom power, which is right next to the power switch for my mixer, and not really...

Sentinel
replies: 2 views: 1,199
Sentinel 24th November 2012

A friend told me a they were in a studio and because of tight schedules some tracks were done with the old guy (recording for...

frans
replies: 8 views: 1,351
theblue1 24th November 2012
replies: - views: -
evilrocker 23rd November 2012

I am curious if anyone has tried these monitors yet? I haven't seen any reviews available on the interwebz.. I am wondering...

deancain
replies: 3 views: 2,388
chew 23rd November 2012

Greetings, all— And Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the States. This is probably not in the correct forum, so mods...

Daedalus77
replies: 4 views: 558
bigdoghat 23rd November 2012

I have a session tomorrow for Bass Guitar overdub / redo take. I normally go 1 track direct, and 1 miced amp track. This song...

Yetti
replies: 7 views: 2,616
Tonycamp 23rd November 2012

Hi, I spend a lot of time mixing, switching them between my mackies hr824 mkII, some old JBL pc speakers and laptop speakers,...

chew
replies: 5 views: 816
chew 23rd November 2012

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a portable recorder for songwriting and recording song ideas. First let me say, I have looked...

replies: 1 views: 2,515
Mad Man Moon 23rd November 2012

I am curious to know who knows much about RedOne. Seems to be the quiet achiever in Pop music lately. What I know is that he is...

CJ1973
replies: 42 views: 10,788
CJ1973 23rd November 2012

My friend has a Fender Twin Blackface. He'd like to be able to control the reverb with a foot pedal. I was thinking of just...

Hotsteppah
replies: 1 views: 1,048
Hotsteppah 23rd November 2012

So many good deals going on today that I'm starting to get that burning a hole in my pocket syndrome. Any thoughts on Sonnox...

adigga
replies: 3 views: 630
adigga 23rd November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search