The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need to A/B a multitude of studio monitors in order for me to be confident in my next purchase. Needless to say every store has...

tubiux
replies: 0 views: 606
tubiux 26th November 2012

I've been researching mics and have become interested in the sE RNR-17 mic with its various capsules... cardiod, hyper-cardiod,...

Macaroni
replies: 0 views: 578
Macaroni 26th November 2012

hey fellas I have a 003 mixer and was wondering can I use the control 24 with it. thanks

audioman
replies: 4 views: 764
audioman 26th November 2012

Hello There, so i have been having this problem for a while now and I figured id post it and see what happens. I have a 32...

offthewallstudio
replies: 35 views: 3,147
Granny Gremlin 26th November 2012

Hi guys, I have an pair AKG C414 TL II (not matched) and am using as overheads on my drums. This series is a bit old, even...

MarceloPizza
replies: 7 views: 1,247
soentkensound 26th November 2012

I need suggestions for an interface that can do SIMULTANEOUS AES + SPDIF (optical or coax). I have 2 external 2 channel AD...

Philip Parker
replies: 2 views: 558
Philip Parker 26th November 2012

Hey there, I'm planning to buy a Novation SL mkII 49 midi controller but i have a really important and easy question. You see...

Obviousz
replies: 3 views: 770
Obviousz 26th November 2012

Hey folks If there's any Simon Posford fans around, I thought you might find this interesting...Simon giving a run down of his...

antibiotic
replies: 3 views: 7,393
ambiguity 26th November 2012

Currently I am using a vipower caddy and hd24 tools. I am finding rendering All of my tracks in my daw to transfer back to the...

Xavier G
replies: 12 views: 1,629
Tom Hicks 26th November 2012

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a hardware effect box similar to the 90s Boss SE-50. I could get on on eBay but I'm wondering if...

Oliver Chesler
replies: 1 views: 1,494
Capashitor 26th November 2012

The only one I've really come across is that purple DigiTech vocal pedal. Didn't know if anyone has used this and if it's any...

Baderup99
replies: 16 views: 52,446
whitneymyer 26th November 2012

Hi Gearslutz! Long time reader, first time poster here. One of my favorite bands used an old Allen & heath system 8 for...

monophonikk
replies: 2 views: 1,108
Steffmo 26th November 2012

Hi, a friend of a friend solds me the pro tools 9 with the box, ilok, etc. I saw that avid has a free upgrade from 9 to 10, the...

juliomonroy
replies: 2 views: 725
Kcatthedog 26th November 2012

I love the sounds of the 2 analogue modeling synths mentioned. at least what I've heard as I don't own them But I find I can get...

Lorenzop
replies: 5 views: 1,331
dft3670 26th November 2012

Hi, Does any of you guys know anything about the production and gear used on this fantastic album? I'm particularly fond of...

Rentzen
replies: 0 views: 920
Rentzen 26th November 2012

I recently put together a new hifi rig for my house based on a mac mini, beresford DA converter and a quad 405 amp. I also use...

woodfoot
replies: 1 views: 677
woodfoot 26th November 2012

Hey guys, I now own a pair of AKG C 451b's and was wondering if anyone else who owns these same mic's, or have used them,...

tintedaudio
replies: 4 views: 1,484
Peller 26th November 2012

disregard, typically the problem was solved within 2 minutes of me posting this thread!

glennyb
replies: 0 views: 777
glennyb 26th November 2012

dear slutz was always in love with this song and production especially the bass...

bari_floydian
replies: 3 views: 2,529
bari_floydian 26th November 2012

hey guys bought a Control 24 and since I have protools 8.3 already installed I connect the 24 to my imac and cant seem to get it...

audioman
replies: 5 views: 815
audioman 26th November 2012

Im setting up a small arsenal of Virtual instruments for a recording project. any recommendations for a good horn and string...

dunngielmuda
replies: 5 views: 1,378
juliomonroy 26th November 2012

Today, I did a quick test with two analog reverbs. 1) Zerotronics mono-Mini (which is 1/2 of the Mini LE). This is a passive...

baskervils
replies: 4 views: 4,178
chet.d 26th November 2012

Working on a live album that was filmed as well. It was recorded at 44.1/24 on a Presonus Studio live board...the tracks came out...

Piranhadrum
replies: 3 views: 794
PRobb 26th November 2012
replies: 2 views: 724
Temple of Light 26th November 2012

Need to get a pair of cheap overhead microphones for live drums. Most of the venues I play don't actually need any reinforcement...

wixom79
replies: 2 views: 6,130
wixom79 26th November 2012

When initially installed there was no problem. Now we cannot hear the mic feedback through the headphones connected to the...

byatesfoursome
replies: 0 views: 636
byatesfoursome 26th November 2012

In case nobody has seen this, very cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN9aqrugchg

jweisbin
replies: 13 views: 2,634
RyanMathis 26th November 2012

Im looking for some equipment (synths,drum samples/machines,effects,etc..) to get a sound similar to Prince's Around the World in...

jtabbott8
replies: 2 views: 688
Turdadactyl 26th November 2012

Hey all, I just bought what is supposedly a "brand new" Otari MX5050 QXHD 1/2" 4- track tape machine yesterday....

garyboy2024
replies: 12 views: 1,112
Beneficial 26th November 2012

G'day Guys. At the moment, I have a youtube account where I cover rock/metal songs into Orchestrals using the symphony sounds...

Metalstrix
replies: 13 views: 2,121
TurboJets 26th November 2012

Was hoping for a sale for UA plugs today or Monday. Haven't seen anything or heard any rumblings. Anybody heard anything...

Kcatthedog
replies: 6 views: 2,632
StoneinaPond 26th November 2012

I was using a 414eb with my BG1 preamp and the vocal was distorted. I pulled my hair out and ended up sending the mic for repair,...

kedbear
replies: 8 views: 844
kedbear 26th November 2012

Hi guys ... If you guys know what mic is this, please name it. Thanks

Hovak
replies: 5 views: 967
kennybro 26th November 2012

Hey! After buying gear and setting up the basics the last couple of weeks, today was the day we finally powered our brand new...

Kris Pohl
replies: 4 views: 865
Kris Pohl 26th November 2012

Hi Is there a way to take a live recording that's already been tracked and make it sound like it's "more live". The...

Sir Lurksalot
replies: 0 views: 708
Sir Lurksalot 26th November 2012

Heya! When using headphones, are there any consequences to using a parametric eq to correct slight bumps or dips in the...

kaiwolf26
replies: 5 views: 4,325
kaiwolf26 25th November 2012

Hey Folks. I've searched the forums for an answer to this but came up empty handed. I recently switched from a Bricasti M7 to a...

j.m.lad
replies: 3 views: 1,187
j.m.lad 25th November 2012

Does anyone know where I can mod my Toft Atb 32 in the UK? I would love to improve its summing

Davideo
replies: 6 views: 2,560
Tibbon 25th November 2012

Anyway to get the lush Bricasti sound for less $$?? I curently have the Lexicon PCM91 and Eventide 1016. (I thought of...

AB3
replies: 11 views: 4,610
chet.d 25th November 2012

Hi, everyone.. I'd like to buy a preamp and a mic to record acoustic guitar and vocals mainly... and I really like the samples...

whiskeypaperback
replies: 0 views: 827
whiskeypaperback 25th November 2012

First post! I've taking a look at the of the other threads here that are similar, but can't quite find the answer I want. All I...

GingerCharisma
replies: 13 views: 4,914
Sean Sullivan 25th November 2012

Hi, I want to buy a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 FireWire Interface, but I see it has 2 firewire ports. I want to use it on my...

daanrack
replies: 2 views: 682
adrianww 25th November 2012

Has anybody had experience with Backes & Müller BM2 active monitors? I have the opportunity to buy a second hand pair at...

gonzalo1004es
replies: 0 views: 1,449
gonzalo1004es 25th November 2012

I've heard it said that these monitors are unforgiving.... I just want to clarify: does the 'unforgivingness' come from...

cactus_farmer
replies: 1 views: 824
hopeless_opus 25th November 2012

I've been searching for an affordable piece of hardware that is going to facilitate easier mixing with Cubase 6 (or 7). Mainly...

DreamSound
replies: 10 views: 1,811
bayouland 25th November 2012

I got a idea, the kemper should be able to emulate frequency shift, compression etc...? Would it be possible to sample of a LA2A?...

OlofBerggren
replies: 0 views: 949
OlofBerggren 25th November 2012

Is it possible for a microphone to damage/blow and mic preamp?

Devon8822
replies: 6 views: 928
MarkF48 25th November 2012

Hi, I'm looking at a vintage phono preamp but as of their age, they aren't especially calibrated for MC/MM cartridges. I...

Play
replies: 2 views: 1,584
O.F.F. 25th November 2012

will get my isa one digital on monday. does the isa one come with enough gain for the coles 4038?

Bobelix
replies: 4 views: 1,399
Lotus 7 25th November 2012

Hi guys, I have an electro-sounding song that at this stage, consists entirely of electronic drum beats and sound effects. The...

jgmusic
replies: 1 views: 2,198
valerianroot 25th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search