The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, Together with a friend we've been using Native Instruments Reaktor for a long time. As a result we started building...

boybianchi
replies: 2 views: 1,074
Don Solaris 29th November 2012

I am interested in maybe buying a pair of PASSIVE PMCs budget is about $2k-ish for the pair..... maybe 3k.... ish..... I'd...

mixerguy
replies: 15 views: 2,086
Strut78 29th November 2012

Hi people! This is my first thread in this wonderful forum where I can find most of my answers to the monster of music...

alstathis
replies: 10 views: 3,286
Sudad G 29th November 2012

Hey guys. So I currently have the akai mpk 61 but I'm not a fan of the keys at all. I was looking around and the general...

sakai
replies: 1 views: 860
katstudio 29th November 2012

Hey brothers. Just bought an Apollo Quad and it's hot on it's way to me. (Foaming at mouth) My question is should I be able...

Riff Mountain
replies: 1 views: 1,099
RightOnRome 29th November 2012

Hi all, Here we are again with another converter thread. I've done tests in the past comparing various models at various...

andrew montreal
replies: 87 views: 7,803
bigdoghat 29th November 2012

Disclaimer: I'm not the most knowledgable about this sort of gear. Currently I'm looking to get a higher quality mic setup along...

tww47
replies: 23 views: 1,532
brianellefson 29th November 2012

I'm shopping around for a mixer (16+ inputs) for the studio and i have a few options but would love to get some opinions....

auralart
replies: 13 views: 2,131
psycho_monkey 29th November 2012

Current monitors are JBL 4326P's paired with the LSR4312SP sub. Mixes are okay, but I'm looking to take the next step. I've...

maxiedaniels
replies: 7 views: 1,039
MadGuitrst 29th November 2012

So I'm setting up a small production studio in my apartment. Have been a guitarist for a long time. Now I'm getting into the...

dtirer
replies: 2 views: 820
dtirer 29th November 2012

About 50 of "us" attended a Producer/Engineer Summit at Chris and Yoli Mara's ALL-ANALOG "Welcome To 1979"...

homestudioguy
replies: 1 views: 1,687
homestudioguy 29th November 2012

anybody in Massachusetts (cape cod area) know of a local(ish) place to get some Owens Corning 703/Roxul etc.? plenty of places...

onespecial
replies: 3 views: 754
carival 29th November 2012

I am looking for a keyboard cover with all the key command shortcuts for logic. Preferably something that has almost the same key...

gritzildino
replies: 0 views: 608
gritzildino 29th November 2012

So, I have conquered my room, treated it very well, have it under control. Took about 3 years of tweaking but I am happy with the...

templejazz82
replies: 20 views: 1,040
unseen hand 29th November 2012

I'm currently using Mackie HR624's and I'm finding the mid range a bit muffled and the low end lacking. I'm not sure if this is...

MajorNation
replies: 6 views: 2,627
sage691 29th November 2012

Hello Everybody, i'm looking for a good Mixing Room in Berlin, with pro tools HD (2/3), analog summing mixer, some stereo...

recordingsnob
replies: 3 views: 1,300
kosmokrator 29th November 2012

I have a number or Tube & Dynamic mics & seem to be struggling to find a vocal sound im happy with.. Of all the mics...

Guitarfinch
replies: 1 views: 774
Vintageidiot 29th November 2012

Somebody's offering an Marilion desk. So whay do you guyz think it's worth? it's just for...

schrobbelbop
replies: 6 views: 2,267
eddepet 28th November 2012

Hi Slutz, I have come across this website in my travels and want to know more. Can anyone give me any info as to what this...

rmallam
replies: 0 views: 465
rmallam 28th November 2012

Hello everyone, first post, been a long time reader but never got around to posting questions, only helped myself to the search...

Alex Robles
replies: 2 views: 1,010
Alex Robles 28th November 2012
replies: 1 views: 717
Capashitor 28th November 2012

Anyone with the Eleven Rack have any experiences recording via the Spdif vs the Analog outs they want to share? I use it more for...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 998
skiroy 28th November 2012

I don't see very much talk about them. To those who followed my other thread awhile back, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a...

kmaaj
replies: 7 views: 2,017
David C. 28th November 2012

So I was listening to Miles Davis, (Bitches Brew Disk 2) On the first track they have the Drums and guitar hard panned left...

Drooh
replies: 8 views: 1,886
brassmoose 28th November 2012

Hi Slutz, I'm trying to get that 'Ringo' sound.. Does anyone here know what brand of tea towels were used? (what percentage...

seaking
replies: 6 views: 984
skythemusic 28th November 2012

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to recording, and I'm having a weird issue with one of my Adam's A5x monitors. They both sound good,...

hamsterfish
replies: 4 views: 1,345
Kcatthedog 28th November 2012

Excuse me if this has already been covered - couldn't find any threads about it. I was reading the Jeff Lynne interview in...

jackson5
replies: 0 views: 641
jackson5 28th November 2012

I just installed a Command 8 with Pro Tools Le 8. I correctly set it up in the peripherals, but I get this warning/error message...

Famudeedo
replies: 2 views: 1,523
Famudeedo 28th November 2012

If so, how long did it take them for your inquiry? Just wanna get into the ballpark how patient I should be! kfhkh

Ciaccona
replies: 6 views: 1,035
Whitecat 28th November 2012

Hello everybody, first post (long time lurker) I have an issue with my brand new , second hand la610 mkII. Ater turning it on it...

bezdelnik
replies: 4 views: 2,216
EricF 28th November 2012

I have recently started replacing my Frontier Tranzport with iPhone/iPad controllers. Has anyone had any issues with the phone...

johnnybregar
replies: 1 views: 611
andsonic 28th November 2012

I've sent to emails to the address provided on their site - no response. I've also called twice (during the hours they suggest...

CrankyChris
replies: 0 views: 509
CrankyChris 28th November 2012

pan60 Hi Boss :) I got the 500 form pre in, looks great. I was thinking (not sure that's all that great an idea), I think...

pan60
replies: 68 views: 22,644
Gearowner 28th November 2012

Hello everybody I've bought a secondhand Rode classic II recently for a decent price because the 12 pin cable was lost. Do...

daz_74
replies: 0 views: 1,032
daz_74 28th November 2012

Anyone using the Sir Elliot vst in Soundforge? I noticed if i use Sir Elliot in Soundforge & process a stereo project the...

Guitarfinch
replies: 0 views: 782
Guitarfinch 28th November 2012

Hi guys I'm pretty much a noob as far as experience with DAWs go and I'm trying to get into producing hip hop with an EDM or...

LaceUp
replies: 1 views: 3,798
miscend 28th November 2012

hey! i am mixing a indie rock album at the moment! i got new monitors as i already mentioned in other threads (unity audio the...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 5 views: 1,616
stinkyfingers 28th November 2012

Hello fellow slutz, I have the option of purchasing either a Sontronics STC-2 or an MXL V67G, however I have no way of testing...

AndreBenoit
replies: 7 views: 2,702
AndreBenoit 28th November 2012

I was thinking between AT4050 and Neumann TLM 102. I was planing on using one of them for recording vocals for...

batoadmir
replies: 14 views: 1,430
jgimbel 28th November 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,363
swicker 28th November 2012

Hi all, I recently got a control 24 to work with my digi 003 mixer factory. Everything seems to work fine. But my meters arent...

audioman
replies: 6 views: 1,023
audioman 28th November 2012

I am considering snagging this during the 50% off sale at East West and I was wondering about opinions regarding MOR 2. I am...

foamboy
replies: 2 views: 1,307
foamboy 28th November 2012

i have the Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 and (for this project) i am using guitar rig 5 and the Scarlett mix control (focusrite...

beatkid
replies: 1 views: 717
beatkid 28th November 2012

Haven't seen a topic about this yet so what do you guys think of the production of the new Soundgarden album King Animal? I...

colonel_claypoo
replies: 8 views: 1,988
audiogeek 28th November 2012

what better? These or those?

Synthpark
replies: 4 views: 3,603
RyanMathis 28th November 2012

Hey, Slutz! I've been getting some buzz from my gear lately. Lifting the ground on the equipment that offers it helps a lot....

drewwebsteraudio
replies: 0 views: 639
drewwebsteraudio 28th November 2012

so ive got a budget for one or the other... either a 2 channel 1073mpf (hi pass filter, no eq)... or a full 1073 (with...

swicker
replies: 3 views: 1,409
otobianki74 28th November 2012

I have heard really great things about the speed and quality of the new Avid 8 and 16 I/O's. I am purchasing a UA 4-710d and...

LarsSlate
replies: 1 views: 1,286
nst7 28th November 2012

Hi all, I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on this. I'm in the market for an adam sub 8. After browsing it seems the...

Mardi Gras
replies: 4 views: 1,536
sleepyhollos 28th November 2012

A friend of mine is selling a pair of KRK 9000's that have been sitting unused for a decade. If I can get them cheap I might take...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,688
EL_HERALDO 28th November 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search