The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Slutz! So I think i'm going forward to purchase a Moog Slim Phatty (with CV upgrade) for use as a desktop module. I think...

katstudio
replies: 0 views: 767
katstudio 5th December 2012
replies: 0 views: 848
fighterchamp 5th December 2012

Hell'o I'm planning to buy my first real pre-amp for guitar recordings. I've been recording through Zoom G7 in bypass mode. i...

IzirAtig
replies: 3 views: 1,059
drbob1 5th December 2012

Hi folks. My name is Dave Misener and I work for HHB Canada in Toronto. I know this is my first post, but there is very cool...

HHB Canada
replies: 0 views: 988
HHB Canada 5th December 2012

Hey Guys, Any JBL users in here using the 6328 reference monitors with the 4312 sub? If anyone has this setup, i'd like to...

theveiv
replies: 2 views: 1,097
theveiv 5th December 2012

Just recieved my used HS80's in the post and unpacked them. Immaculate, smart and sexy, sound incredible. On a whim I measured...

bruvvamoff
replies: 19 views: 2,876
John Eppstein 5th December 2012

I'm trying to set up Driver Error Compensation in Ableton with my new Babyface, so I can do direct monitoring through TotalMix...

ManaTau80
replies: 4 views: 1,308
ManaTau80 5th December 2012

what are your thoughts on the sounds of these two mics? for the price does the tlm 49 come close to the original m49?

greenfields
replies: 2 views: 2,357
dabigfrog 5th December 2012

Just got a new Mac quad intel xeon 2.66 and had a old Mac with PCIx protools HD Accell 3 system. Want to make the leap to...

Earwitness
replies: 1 views: 1,172
DucoLax 5th December 2012

The back has only a balanced XLR line level input. I wanted to run an unbalanced line level TS cable from various outputs (drum...

HSLand
replies: 2 views: 832
fhames 5th December 2012

Hi all, just bought a juno 106 today and everything seemed fine when demoing it. Problem is now that I have it home I've...

Discotic
replies: 4 views: 2,772
Discotic 5th December 2012

Need I say more !! C u there !! kfhkh Pensado's Place - Learn how to produce, record, mix, and master music and audio

clivek
replies: 1 views: 1,074
Pianolando 5th December 2012

Hi there. I'm wondering if I can get some advice. I'd like to incorporate an analog console into my studio and was wondering what...

GarethG
replies: 4 views: 1,100
Dr. Mordo 4th December 2012

I just felt I wanted to invite you to this video, it was an inspiration to watch: p9O0EEJu2ZA What Steven Slate does is...

SmoothVibe
replies: 2 views: 2,068
TVH11 4th December 2012

Hi Just got my hands on an old c414EB!! mic works but the Pattern Selector switch is missing. Anyone know where to get a...

zoro
replies: 9 views: 1,143
John Eppstein 4th December 2012

Hi fellows. Does anyone have experience with UPS from APC? this is the model we are thinking to install on the...

papanauta
replies: 3 views: 953
Boschen 4th December 2012

A project I'm working on needs to be done for a stereo mix currently but may need to be mixed in surround for cinema in the...

Amber
replies: 5 views: 734
narcoman 4th December 2012

The 1 major flaw I thought the FF800 had was the lack of a master volume pot. The FF400 seems to have a knob where you can select...

HSLand
replies: 2 views: 684
HSLand 4th December 2012

We all want the analog sound. And if we have outboard it helps a lot to achieve "the" sound... but then PCM converters...

Musician
replies: 47 views: 6,945
Aisle 6 4th December 2012

Hi, I just want to confirm/understand that I can register to versions of an album, both with different UPC (same artist and...

coyotekells
replies: 0 views: 989
coyotekells 4th December 2012

What's your favorite website for pro audio news, new gear sneak peeks, and all other studio slutiness? (besides here of...

glitchfactor
replies: 4 views: 696
glitchfactor 4th December 2012

I guess I'm kinda comparing apples and meatballs here but I'm still interested to know if there is a way to calculate fidelity...

Sotsirc
replies: 2 views: 601
Sotsirc 4th December 2012

In response to popular demand We are trying to improve our search engine and we need some assistance / suggestions...

Jules
replies: 49 views: 2,355
C//AZM 4th December 2012

Ok, so here is the deal. I decided that modding my old Boss DS-1 pedal would be a good idea. I picked up a Keeley "All...

Chuck Diesel
replies: 4 views: 3,730
davet 4th December 2012

Hi, So I just picked one of these up. Seems like a cool unit. What I can't understand is there are preamp outs, but they don't...

musical5
replies: 1 views: 899
Konketsu 4th December 2012

My mixes seem to be fairly full frontal, sound wise. They don't seem to have three dimensional depth, like great mixes have. ...

baskervils
replies: 112 views: 14,684
baskervils 4th December 2012

can use 4 ohms speaker on 8 ohms amp? Speaker is westlake bbsm 4f Amplifier is crown dc 300a I need help. Thanks!! :D

jkey
replies: 19 views: 10,940
Barish 4th December 2012

I've been looking around on GS to answer this question, but still haven't found enough info. I have a full size studio space with...

fhrussell
replies: 7 views: 700
Whitecat 4th December 2012

Has anyone invented some way to secure toslink connections? I'm using just one in my mobile rig but in a crucial stage (AD...

ds11
replies: 3 views: 612
hasbeen 4th December 2012

excuse me if this thread is not the proper one for this post. feel free to move it were it belong i play mostly solo acoustic...

P_K
replies: 4 views: 730
Blast9 4th December 2012

I need some help with an Otari MX5050-8. Does anybody know a reliable tech in or around Pittsburgh? Not too many of these guys...

Hi_Flyer
replies: 7 views: 666
garyboy2024 4th December 2012

Well if you've run out of ideas on how to spiff up your control room here's some inspiration. Space Shuttle Endeavour Console...

FFTT
replies: 25 views: 3,586
FFTT 4th December 2012

Hi Folks - Any recommendations for vintage reverb rack / pedal effects that are unusual, fun or weird? Rob

baskervils
replies: 4 views: 1,093
baskervils 4th December 2012

G'day my fellow slutz, I'm in the midst of a system re-jig and am making the move to a proper studio console. I am tossing up...

Voyage.One
replies: 1 views: 2,070
Gutz 4th December 2012

I have a Lectrosonics ucr411a receiver and um400 transmitter that I was wondering if someone can help me with. It's on Block 28...

Dinosquirrel
replies: 0 views: 624
Dinosquirrel 4th December 2012

EDIT: *** BIG KNOB DOES NOT COLOR THE SOUND (or not that much), go see post 36 for additional testing and results *** Here is a...

tenkas
replies: 58 views: 7,657
NeoHippy 4th December 2012

.... in Windows 7. Seriously. In order to use RME 9632 as a surround sound card in Win7, you have to purchase the expansion...

spiderman
replies: 6 views: 1,895
manysounds 4th December 2012

I'm looking to add a set of monitors to my man cave that are quality and blow your mind yet are not clinical but musical and not...

RickGobe
replies: 9 views: 1,173
integrated 4th December 2012

Hey guys. I'm planning to buy new monitors for my home studio and I'm really digging Adam Audio. Now the S2X is easily twice...

Obviousz
replies: 9 views: 13,300
Anghello 4th December 2012

Hey guys, I really like this bass sound and was hoping you could shed some light on how it came out like this. I have recorded a...

Jye
replies: 5 views: 1,043
Jye 4th December 2012

Hi guys. I'm an idiot. Okay so I have a band that wants to go the LO-FI route.. not my call. It's their wedding. I...

BuildaFriend
replies: 10 views: 2,119
RiF 4th December 2012

I spent a lot of money this year on gear and that has made my wife kinda pissed! So when i saw my wife browsing a Sweetwater...

RickGobe
replies: 15 views: 1,386
jampot 4th December 2012

Hi Everyone A post to make you smile. 20 days till xmas. 20 prizes. The SAE Alumni Advent Calendar. SAE Alumni Advent...

Ether Surreal
replies: 0 views: 701
Ether Surreal 4th December 2012

Please could anyone get in touch with me if they are selling a pair of either monitor listed above. Preferably if u are based in...

olliehumphreys
replies: 3 views: 1,309
jamesfreynolds 4th December 2012

Hi all, I've read a few posts on this topic but didn't find the answers I was looking for. Here's what I need in a headphone. I...

exectrader2001
replies: 13 views: 1,960
Hot Vibrato 4th December 2012

Hi all, starting a folk project soon with a singer-songwriter playing live. He'll be singing and playing harmonica together and...

garyboy2024
replies: 7 views: 1,433
wreckordist 4th December 2012

From time to time this forum sees posts regarding going to an audio school and the job placement opportunities offered by doing...

kittonian
replies: 3 views: 1,234
hasbeen 4th December 2012

Hi there, I am looking for a pair of large diaphragm microphones particularly for grand piano recording. Unfortunately there are...

Neutrino
replies: 21 views: 4,556
Neutrino 4th December 2012

So I have the 16x16 analog and HD Native on it's way to my studio. Now I gotta get the cables for it all. So, why in the world...

JakeKalka
replies: 13 views: 1,749
JakeKalka 4th December 2012

both seem like great mics, although the sm7b is a lil cheaper(about $200 difference depending on where ur looking) The at4047...

he_isthatguy313
replies: 15 views: 2,969
guitarboy94 4th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search