The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be ordering one, just wanted to know if it would fit throught this desk stand: Amazon.com: Pyle-Pro PMKS8 U-Base Gooseneck...

Extenzo
replies: 7 views: 5,723
joeq 9th December 2012

Just watching "The Zen of Bennett". Interesting doc. Such great tones. Noting the Mics are sometimes positioned...

Andy Warren
replies: 0 views: 820
Andy Warren 9th December 2012

Hi Guys, I've read an awful amount about Mutt Lange's work and he's certainly one of my favourite producers, the thing I really...

Deleted User
replies: 137 views: 28,827
slingudwig 9th December 2012

Hey all, what is your pick for the best synth out of the 70s? Been dabbling in vintage gear for a while now and wanted to hear...

LimeDisciple
replies: 34 views: 4,056
GearAndGuitars 9th December 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Maybe someone out there can recommend a good all-in-one monitoring solution for me. I need a device that delivers: - 3...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 0 views: 1,434
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 9th December 2012

B&H says the Control Extender has been discontinued. Amazon is selling the extenders new for $612 as of today. The MCU...

Jay Rose
replies: 1 views: 852
thenoodle 9th December 2012

Trying to set up submasters on the Yamaha dm1000 but I can't figure out how to patch it. I'm guessing it involves the busses as...

mrblue2112
replies: 0 views: 689
mrblue2112 9th December 2012

I have back problems and need a great chair for mixing. I had an Aeron once at work and loved it, but I can't afford one for my...

uptoolate
replies: 19 views: 20,983
cinealta 9th December 2012

Hi, I use Rhodes a lot on my productions and it's hard to deal with frequencies for mixing. Usually the problem is around 200...

GARNEA
replies: 5 views: 2,634
donnylang 9th December 2012
replies: 9 views: 1,837
skira 9th December 2012

So, currently i have all my gear plugged into my Motu 828mk3, then that is "firewired" to my Macbook Pro. What i,...

ft13
replies: 7 views: 864
joeq 8th December 2012

Hi, Im looking for a couple of vocal mics for my private studio. Since i'm planning on having different people in the studio i...

kennydezotttk
replies: 5 views: 875
kennydezotttk 8th December 2012

Been seeing these available used for $100 or less. Worth getting one un-modded? Don't have the cash for the Joly mods right...

John N
replies: 13 views: 3,012
Crash 8th December 2012

Are there any optical microphones manufactured for studio use? If no, why not? Live Sound: Sennheiser Introduces Optical...

MarkF48
replies: 6 views: 1,483
MarkF48 8th December 2012

Buy this crap kthx eBay My World - r4564 http://i.imgur.com/PDiGa.jpg

start
replies: 0 views: 800
start 8th December 2012

I'm trying to get the info from the converter loopback test thread that was shut down. It was very useful information. Can anyone...

imloggedin
replies: 3 views: 959
swartzfeger 8th December 2012

Hi, Just got a new BLA modded pf2626 and I'm trying to set up my Pro40 as a slave unit for additional I/O. I set the pro40 up as...

HSmike
replies: 1 views: 654
MickeyMassacre 8th December 2012

Hi Slutz. Is it possible that 96khz in tracking supports extreme transients more softly as 44.1 khz? Why I ask? Last...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 9 views: 768
cakeshoppe 8th December 2012

I got to wondering does the type of mic im using determin what pre i choose for tracking vocals? If i have a Tube mic would...

Guitarfinch
replies: 1 views: 885
Jimbo 8th December 2012

There's one now on eBay for those who may be looking for the rare bird.

JimmyT
replies: 5 views: 1,340
emrr 8th December 2012

Hey there, I'll be conducting a recording instead of my mixing craze I've had for the past months for a change and...

atticmike
replies: 3 views: 1,207

I mix entirely OTB. I have been printing to my alesis masterlink, well last night it decided to not power up so that's one...

dmykins
replies: 2 views: 882
dmykins 8th December 2012

Just for anyone who wants to see what happens when you crank a roland quadcapture preamp with a sm7b with and without a fethead....

start
replies: 2 views: 1,576
start 8th December 2012

Since a year or so i work as a full time producer, sometimes i also get asked to mix the stuff i record. The thing is that...

Joniverse
replies: 32 views: 2,899
Pianolando 8th December 2012

currently my vocal chain is sm7b -xlr- focusrite isa one -line- m.audio fast track pro... i have the m audio fast track pro and...

JoonJukx
replies: 2 views: 752
JoonJukx 8th December 2012

I'm interested to get an idea of profit margins for boutique analog synths and synth modules. I'm interested in a comparison of...

azone
replies: 14 views: 2,683
efoxxx 8th December 2012

i've been waiting to try out this combo for a few weeks, finally the ISA one came in the mail and i think its a keeper... the...

JoonJukx
replies: 8 views: 6,118
CurseesConnect 8th December 2012

I find VU meters very useful as a mastering engineer and I seriously think it's a very addictive and attractive device to use at...

Alexis_B
replies: 46 views: 11,095
J.Sandstrom 8th December 2012

Looks like someone in Melbourne is liquidating their mastering room on eBay. Must be hard to part with all that top end kit. :-(

cLoudBase
replies: 8 views: 560
TheLastByte 8th December 2012

im more then happy to buy them used. I want something that can get loud but the smaller and cheaper the better. Please suggest...

ddeez
replies: 6 views: 2,659
FloridaJ 8th December 2012

Hey guys, I was hoping some of you NS10 users can help me with a question. My main monitors are a pair of Adam A7X which I...

captainhook79
replies: 7 views: 1,900
orpheus_ 8th December 2012

Hi all, new to the forum and fairly new to using hardware for production, although I have been using Ableton Live 8 for...

deanoce
replies: 2 views: 1,225
deanoce 8th December 2012

Just bought SSD4 platinum and see just 8 hihat models from two manufacturers?. Is that right? And one more question. What is the...

poshook
replies: 3 views: 962
Kcatthedog 8th December 2012

Anyone used this mic ? Just bought one very cheap and thought id ask for opinions on this mic.

Bazgti
replies: 1 views: 3,828
gavriloP 8th December 2012

Howdy fellas, Which micing approach translates better for you in a Metal / Rock mix? For me, the main purpose in room mics is to...

atticmike
replies: 4 views: 2,131
atticmike 8th December 2012

Hey Guys, I am going to upgrade my studio monitors and have been saving up for a pair of sE Electronics Andy Monroe Eggs 150..Now...

kkanti
replies: 0 views: 1,235
kkanti 8th December 2012

Hi, so I got this amp with a recording line out. I'm not very good at technical stuff, so could anyone plz tell me what to do to...

Oyoloy
replies: 8 views: 886
jampot 8th December 2012

Recently i just bought nexus 2 on the net and got the elicenser everything i installed and its working fine,but as soon as i un...

djeds
replies: 0 views: 1,938
djeds 8th December 2012

Ladies and gents— Curious about opinions on the most authentic plug-in guitar simulator these days. For guitar (demos and...

Daedalus77
replies: 8 views: 1,778
jampot 8th December 2012

I've been on the search for a great keyboard for my studio to run with Ableton Live Suite and Komplete 8 Ultimate, and I came...

KBOXX
replies: 3 views: 6,426
cinealta 8th December 2012

I have pretty decent front end and converters but I am using an M Audio sub that I got few years ago from guitar center with...

the keester
replies: 2 views: 871
steveschizoid 8th December 2012

Just picked up a pair of KM 184s off ebay and tracked OHs with them. Having only every used Sm81s, Ksm32s, 414s for OH, I'm...

DavidKmusic
replies: 3 views: 951
DavidKmusic 8th December 2012

Hey guy's I just purchased Waves Mercury, I'm curious as to how it compares to the actual outboard gear. For example the SSL 4000...

KSHentertainment
replies: 16 views: 4,841
Realziment 8th December 2012

I believe I have an older Shure 545... What is the newest version like and how does it compare? Shure - Wired Microphones -...

Pfraser
replies: 5 views: 5,015

I have a little Tascam DR-05 recorder, and I wanna sample something from an old Casio keyboard I have laying around. Problem is,...

LeoRapture
replies: 2 views: 1,039
joeq 8th December 2012

Hello Nerds I need your help. Please do suggest good colorful and rich analog hardware stereo EQ that can work as master EQ, in...

Mr. E
replies: 12 views: 3,132
emitsweet 8th December 2012

I just bought an ART Digital MPA II 2 Channel preamp. It doesn't seem to be outputting any sound from the S/PDIF or optical...

MalcolmSchuster
replies: 0 views: 976
MalcolmSchuster 8th December 2012

I want to do some editing to a stereo mix using audiosuite plugins...then I want to consolidate the file, so that I can avoid...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 6,717
psycho_monkey 8th December 2012

have an idea for studio equipment, any opinions and recommendations will help! heres what i have so far: 1. digi design 003...

jg830
replies: 4 views: 1,044
jg830 8th December 2012

I'm looking for synths that have step sequencers, preferably where each step can be modulated or has parameters that can be...

Lorenzop
replies: 20 views: 4,400
Lorenzop 8th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search