The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What's a good keyboard for pop songs and software to use with it?

Nicknack18
replies: 49 views: 2,420
Heyclown 10th December 2012

I am wondering. Let's say, i sample my old JV-80 and sell the sounds. Nobody will want these cheesy sounds, but bear with me....

boybianchi
replies: 4 views: 2,280
joeq 10th December 2012

And why... I have a pair of dynamics and a pair of SDCs. I'm willing to add a pair of LDCs if it's necessary. I like the sound...

Scott Whigham
replies: 8 views: 1,235
ddageek 10th December 2012

I'd love to hear a bit about what Electrodyne modules/consoles sound like. I'm intrigued by their new 500 series modules. Anyone?

efisch
replies: 30 views: 8,088
phillysoulman 10th December 2012

Hi guys, In a bit of a hurry here so thought I'd throw it open to you guys. Need to get a pair of LDC's for ideally around...

ed_chisholm
replies: 0 views: 2,397
ed_chisholm 10th December 2012

I'm a singer (of sorts) on youtube, and for Christmas I was wanting to get a new microphones, seeing as the Blue Snowball really...

Tsukizu
replies: 4 views: 834
start 10th December 2012

Hey guys, Quick question if you all don't mind. In a couple weeks I'll be heading to a local pro studio to complete mixing a...

zlaya
replies: 1 views: 1,431
zlaya 10th December 2012
replies: 3 views: 759
PhilDW 10th December 2012

Hi guys, In a bit of a hurry here so thought I'd throw it open to you guys. Need to get a pair of LDC's for ideally around...

ed_chisholm
replies: 0 views: 1,361
ed_chisholm 10th December 2012

Given that I will be getting a Shure SM7b and Focusrite ISA One, what would be the best interface to get for roughly...

joms
replies: 12 views: 4,813
dickiefunk 10th December 2012

Hi, I'm about to order some patchbays - 2 Beringher ultrapatches - and I'm starting to thing about how to wire them up. I know...

SKD
replies: 8 views: 717
AllBread 10th December 2012

Has anyone seen that Akg is releasing an update to the D12. It is the D12VR. I'm interested in if anyone has used this or tried...

ForgottenG
replies: 8 views: 3,027
jdsowa 10th December 2012

so i am about to record songs for a garagerock band that wants to sound like the british band babyshambles. today i tried to...

zinzin
replies: 3 views: 1,179
zinzin 10th December 2012

Are transient spikes like in this screenshot normal with slap bass?

Devon8822
replies: 10 views: 1,975
kennybro 10th December 2012

I'm thinking different samples triggered by different frequency content. Would that actually acheive anything?

Sotsirc
replies: 0 views: 438
Sotsirc 10th December 2012

Rupert Neve's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

studiogear
replies: 25 views: 14,303
Zoot 10th December 2012

So I have now a Korg ms2000, and a Oberheim m6. I feel like they are quite "opposites" as far as sound colors they give...

Lorenzop
replies: 5 views: 866
akai612 10th December 2012

A bit of an odd question: Would anyone know of somebody who could repair a Roland A-80 Keyboard in London? I don't think any...

nick-the-sax
replies: 1 views: 1,205
nick-the-sax 10th December 2012

Hi, I recently built a studio and bought some high end equipment but left out DA C which ofcourse i would like to add now. How...

Qronik_dakid
replies: 7 views: 1,051
Qronik_dakid 10th December 2012

Hi, I'm currently upgrading my home studio (i.e. my living room) to include a pair of proper monitors. So far I've been mixing...

LieS
replies: 1 views: 1,774
LieS 10th December 2012

I recently acquired a TLM 103. Perhaps a dark, warm tube pre would suit this brighter mic well. However..until then..I have a...

hibbmatt
replies: 4 views: 1,485
legato 10th December 2012

I was just wondering.... looks cool. I first thought it was an mxl mic but idk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuCn9vw0oU Can...

SinisterP
replies: 2 views: 588
SinisterP 10th December 2012

Hi all I'm going to be recording some grunge demo tracks with a Gibson LP Studio, Boss DS-1, Orange Tiny Terror 12"...

bruvvamoff
replies: 26 views: 3,365
bruvvamoff 10th December 2012

I use a Neve 1073 DPA, Tubetech CL2A and Apogee Ensemble. I record soft rock, Indie/folk, and alternative rock mostly. The Apogee...

Timbo8921
replies: 9 views: 1,709
emitsweet 10th December 2012

I am thinking about buying a duet for on-location quick recording. Is the new duet that much better than the older model? I...

fuzzface777
replies: 20 views: 2,990
fuzzface777 10th December 2012

when it comes to vocal recording almost everybody says Tube mikes are the best, except when it come to Neumann U87 suddenly FET...

experimenthos
replies: 9 views: 1,451
isawsasquatch 10th December 2012

I own AR51 and i`m sure that it`s balanced sound will be very functional for drums OH , acoustic guiitars and choirs.I have...

janek 68
replies: 18 views: 3,075
RightOnRome 10th December 2012

so i just got a apogee trak2 with the hard to find ambus converter cards adat/and analog 8 out to use with my dangerous d-box....

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 928
lukehatpadl 10th December 2012

The production value on their records is amazing. "The Soft Bulletin" and "Yoshimi" were both extremely...

cequencer
replies: 75 views: 9,192
valerianroot 10th December 2012

Was anyone here involved in those sessions? It appears people are dying to know who the vocalist is and I'd also like to know...

FFTT
replies: 2 views: 1,644
FFTT 10th December 2012

I need to buy a pair or fig.8 microphones to record in Blumlein/Faulkner/MS an acoustic ensemble in a small distance (violn,...

Abarus
replies: 1 views: 797
Earcatcher 10th December 2012

I need some help. Lol. I'm about to purchase a toft 24 board. I currently am running 2 profires. Soon, I will be getting 2 lynx...

tumdrum
replies: 7 views: 807
tumdrum 10th December 2012

I've been shopping around for a gift for my little brother, and am considering an audio interface and/or microphone for his...

halcyo
replies: 3 views: 1,043
carlheinz 10th December 2012

Here's my setup : Audiofire 8 outs -> Tc level pilot volume knob -> KRK S10 subwoofer -> KRK V4 monitors. The...

soulgolem
replies: 4 views: 881
soulgolem 10th December 2012

Hey Gearslutz, Long time lurker - first post. Can I get some suggestions for a new front end? Maybe some mic suggestions and...

superduper
replies: 0 views: 895
superduper 10th December 2012

if this doesn't give you an audio boner, I don't know what will: eTiLoiyHDRI tepmJdFYiqI CYcnNdStvHE I2Intvuetk4 (:

cl-audio
replies: 1 views: 1,904
.:On The Rock:. 9th December 2012

So I got my 5 year badge the other day (see it over there, on the left?) and it got me to thinking about all the threads I've...

Shaolin
replies: 0 views: 502
Shaolin 9th December 2012

Any guidelines on fair price to pay for a mint d6 missing original legs- in.u.k. thanx.

josha
replies: 21 views: 8,384
markmorgan10 9th December 2012

2 Chainz - G.O.O.D. Morning (Europe Version) - YouTube view at 2:13 What condenser mic and Reflexion filter are being used in...

Edwincalle
replies: 5 views: 1,526
OmegaP 9th December 2012

Hi guys, I literally picked up my "new" Juno 2 last night and I've been playing around with it and it worked fine....

binman_uk
replies: 16 views: 2,075
Discotic 9th December 2012

Hi there, so i just brought my 1st rack, its just a cheap 8u wooden one off a guy on ebay, but suits my needs & Budget 8u...

getmethough
replies: 3 views: 574
NYCruiser 9th December 2012

I recently got a blue snowball usb mic and it literally BLUE my SM7b away! It BLUE it out of the water! It has all the crisp...

start
replies: 2 views: 1,133
MarkF48 9th December 2012

Hi! My monitors are currently a pair of KRK RooKit 5, with Audio Technica ATH M50 Headphones. I'm about to design my new...

G-Sun
replies: 1 views: 915
G-Sun 9th December 2012

Folks, Here's some fun... I recently posted about my blog, Fugitive Sounds (Fugitive Sounds). We've now started a...

Daedalus77
replies: 0 views: 715
Daedalus77 9th December 2012

Those 2 loox very tasty mmmmm gooof I'm planning to get SSL Alpha-Link MX for summing with Tonelux OTB-16, but which MADI to...

Sonic_X
replies: 4 views: 2,937
Jool 9th December 2012

So I am considering buying one of these mics soon, but I wondering which combo will be quieter. These mics will primarily be...

delongej26
replies: 10 views: 2,801
bcgood 9th December 2012

Ive been producing music for a fair few years but unfortunaltly im young and i was brought up in the digital world, i run an mpc...

Deleted User #147857
replies: 1 views: 2,237
Ross H 9th December 2012

Hey everyone! Christmas time is due soon and therefore i'm researching for the perfect audio interface (for me). First a little...

KrisHQ
replies: 5 views: 922
balaperdida 9th December 2012

Cheers fellow slutz! :) Does anyone know if it's possible to control the M-Audio Profire's 2626 dsp mixer via V-Control? Would...

MattHiHat
replies: 0 views: 958
MattHiHat 9th December 2012

Ok, I only have enough cash to buy 2 new 500 series mic pres for recording bass guitar and for use on kick and snare. So I have...

emitsweet
replies: 8 views: 1,121
emitsweet 9th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search