The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi I really like the mix on the SBTRKT album. I'm wondering which vocal mic was used on this track ? eZ_0pRyKk-A it sounds...

invalidusername
replies: 0 views: 838
invalidusername 13th December 2012

I've had a problem for a while with occasional spikes being embedded into recorded audio, and I think I've narrowed it down to...

simoncastic
replies: 13 views: 1,915
simoncastic 13th December 2012

I toy around with synths a lot and blare a lot of low frequencies while messing about with EQ. The other day I think I blew a...

initself
replies: 0 views: 1,182
initself 13th December 2012

Any experiences out there? Michael

SOLOIST101
replies: 8 views: 3,170
OmegaP 13th December 2012

Hey there, I have mixed lots of records with ribbons in it but never really engineered a recording with one. Do they require a...

atticmike
replies: 4 views: 1,148
monkeyxx 13th December 2012

I have been running vocals strait into my Motu 896Mk3 and it has worked well for me but i want to spice things up a bit. the...

beatkid
replies: 5 views: 757
beatkid 13th December 2012

I was thinking between these 2 microphones.I like Blue Baby Bottle because some artists use it and Blue Bird I want to use it...

batoadmir
replies: 2 views: 784
Warfunkel 13th December 2012

I've had this reverb for a short time and found today that the power button was stuck/loose, and I can't switch it on. Has...

Sotsirc
replies: 2 views: 921
tabascosauce1212 13th December 2012

Anyone know what microphone this is? Anything? a make, a model, an exact year these were made?...

sounds7
replies: 2 views: 1,123
MarkF48 13th December 2012

mid session, middle of a take and... KA-Put. ive been using it for years. never any problems. checked the fuse, looks...

onespecial
replies: 14 views: 1,509
Yummerz 13th December 2012

I want to pick some decent mics for doing PODCASTS. I have Senn 906, sm57, Beyer m88, UM70s, Royer 121 and none will be great...

fuzzface777
replies: 16 views: 1,482
Chris Lago 13th December 2012

Hey guys, Just wondering how big of a difference does your amp make. I understand if you have a set of 50,000 dollar monitors...

Realziment
replies: 12 views: 1,360
Realziment 13th December 2012

Deciding on Ross Martin DA; Cambridge DacMagic+; Mytek Stereo96 DAC DA's. +/- KUSH/SA1X/Coleman. I had Mytek at the top of my...

acoustic_kid
replies: 9 views: 1,908
Earcatcher 13th December 2012

I see ALOT of people with pairs of both mics in their lockers but not a lot of chat about them...What's the skinny? I know they...

uncle muscles
replies: 1 views: 3,102
uncle muscles 13th December 2012

So I just brought a DP/4 off ebay Literally just turned it on and Ive noticed that the LCD is reacting very sluggishly... like...

getmethough
replies: 22 views: 3,928
biggator6 13th December 2012

Been trying to buy Hakko but the only dealers are in the UK. Can anyone recommend me something as good / better that might be...

nomoreflakes
replies: 9 views: 1,577
londonengineer 13th December 2012

Hey All!! Just wondering if anyone has bought gear from the UK before? I've recently bought a TL Audio 5051 strip from...

btbed
replies: 7 views: 1,039
WinnyP 13th December 2012

Hi all. I have a 3124mb+. Are the instrument inputs the same as line inputs? If they are, I can use it as a 6 to 2 summing...

Ski spiggy
replies: 3 views: 1,907
dek 13th December 2012

I have an Equitech Model Q coming in to try on my home rig. As I understand, both AC and audio inner-connect grounds should be...

OlisBest
replies: 8 views: 904
rcb4t2 13th December 2012

If distribution is not needed because only one person will be listening, do you find that a headphone amp is unnecessary in order...

MusicManic
replies: 4 views: 3,007
rcb4t2 13th December 2012

I recently bought Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohms and they are comfortable and sound good except I find them to have too much...

newsounds
replies: 5 views: 4,387
MusicManic 12th December 2012

Fargen Amplification Announces the John Lennon Signature Line of Guitar Amplifiers and Effect Pedals

vincentvangogo
replies: 11 views: 1,644
donnylang 12th December 2012

Hello, Im getting an investment from a partner so I can accomplish my dream of creating a Recording Studio. I need to get him a...

daanrack
replies: 5 views: 807
jrakarl 12th December 2012

I love Madonna's 80s sound, especially True Blue LP, so I wonder what drums did she used? Was it a RX5/RX11? Maybe someone...

manfromthe80s
replies: 2 views: 2,555
StoneinaPond 12th December 2012

I currenly have a O2R96 ver 2 console. I was wonder what you think the NEXT console i should move to should be. I have about a...

Midnightstudios
replies: 8 views: 1,252
MickeyMassacre 12th December 2012

just an inch farther from your mouth and a few freq switches

start
replies: 33 views: 3,053
toasterjoey6 12th December 2012

Hey guys... I just acquired my Benchmark DAC1 to use with my Firepod and while I´m happy with both units, I´m starting to...

JulianFernandez
replies: 0 views: 632
JulianFernandez 12th December 2012

I just completed a two channel version of Gyraf's pultec design- Sounds awful good! I don't currently have an original pultec to...

peeceebee
replies: 40 views: 19,929
guitarwolle 12th December 2012

Hi guys I recently picked up a mixing console that has unbalanced main outs (soundtracs topaz) and my monitors are balanced. I...

mlopresti
replies: 1 views: 610
mlopresti 12th December 2012

Hey Guys, It's hard to believe it's the end of the year again and that means it's time for our 3rd annual Avid Audio Survey. ...

Tom Graham
replies: 18 views: 1,683
Stiff 12th December 2012

The more of these words you see in the description of the mic the better it is Workhorse Mic Locker Pre EQ'd Warm large...

start
replies: 2 views: 791
PRobb 12th December 2012

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, I am Roderick from the Netherlands and 19 years old. for one of my classes i have to...

Rodicil
replies: 0 views: 401
Rodicil 12th December 2012

Hi there I just bought a Motu 24 i/o, i already have a 2408 mk2, it's cloked to an Universal 2192. My question is how to sync...

ram75
replies: 3 views: 1,475
ram75 12th December 2012

Okay so I have a session and I lay down a guitar track most likely a clean channel add drums, bass, etc., then I want to add a...

Mystic Muse
replies: 7 views: 1,355
kennybro 12th December 2012

Seems like this happens to everyone at some point. Even with all precautions possible, alarm, insurance, double locked doors....

therodstu
replies: 3 views: 2,175
king2070lplaya 12th December 2012

Lately I've been doing a lot of mastering. One of my absolute favorite plug-ins I use is iZotope Ozone 5 Advanced. It has great...

SmoothVibe
replies: 3 views: 4,946
Liam Judah 12th December 2012

Hey there, I'm thinking about either getting a single or a pair of ribbon mics for capturing the room while recording...

atticmike
replies: 5 views: 2,229
DrAlienSmith 12th December 2012

Hi, I have an '84 vintage Rhodes 54. There aren't many things it likes being plugged in to without sounding thin and prone to...

Ntropic
replies: 5 views: 1,604
tenderboy 12th December 2012

Through my company I just received a stunningly good quote and want to pull the trigger this week. I can get a pair of new Event...

taiko
replies: 0 views: 1,037
taiko 12th December 2012

Are there any? I don't have much money at the moment but am recording acoustic guitar pretty regularly and have been using my...

ddeez
replies: 72 views: 13,710
jayson_p 12th December 2012

I need one that I can have at all times monitoring audio output, whether it be FL Studio, iTunes, or Google Chrome. Any good...

alexfsu
replies: 18 views: 11,424
stinkyfingers 12th December 2012

Hey guys. I have a pair of A7X, they are okay but I wanna go to the next (final?) level. bumpkin My budget is that, 3000-3500...

Pyzza
replies: 4 views: 1,513
ECM 12th December 2012

HI Everyone,IVE POSTED this before in a different forum but i had no luck. Ive been offered an SSL aysis digital console at a...

danitrastras
replies: 0 views: 1,253
danitrastras 12th December 2012

Heya guys, in need of a bit of wise old advice from those more experienced - things for me have reached a point where I want to...

Grimbog
replies: 17 views: 1,877
The Byre 12th December 2012

Hi Everyone, I would like to know which liquid preamp you use on the saffire 56 for which instruments, voice... Thanks

GARNEA
replies: 3 views: 947
Blunt 12th December 2012

Let's say you've got a mix going and you've got the main tracks rocking and sitting together well. Then you track something in...

HSLand
replies: 23 views: 2,020
HSLand 12th December 2012

I have an onboard tt patchbay for my soundcraft 6000, its fantastic. but i ran out of space. I need to add another patch bay to...

boneshowell
replies: 0 views: 647
boneshowell 12th December 2012

has anyone had a chance to compare the x32 to a dm1000? Im using a dm1k now and wondering if the pre's and converters compare...

lobit
replies: 1 views: 2,375
RightOnRome 12th December 2012

I've got a friend that has built a little studio with two rooms, one with computer, the other a tracking room. So - he needs to...

Johnkenn
replies: 0 views: 903
Johnkenn 12th December 2012

i have 3 audio interfaces now... but i only use two of them... and bypass the preamps on it using the line inputs... that being...

JoonJukx
replies: 4 views: 898
JoonJukx 12th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search