The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello there. i am wondering the best way to mix a live multitrack (on steinberg nuendo) that contains: 8x drums...

fweqy
replies: 2 views: 759
fweqy 17th December 2012

Hey sorry for the quick thread, but does anyone happen to have any clips or examples of a Taylor 814CE in action (in a mix or...

theaero
replies: 3 views: 1,458
euphoria89 17th December 2012

Hi, Does the VS880ex audio signal pass through the AD/DA when just running something through the mixer to the the master...

n2design
replies: 8 views: 899
Torcher 17th December 2012

hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has any insight as to the vocal chain used by Trent Reznor on recent NIN material...

WestBerliner
replies: 39 views: 9,766
KPriot 17th December 2012

DBX

Does anybody own the DBX compressers? Blue or purple? What is the difference? Is it worth getting?

Royaldeadman
replies: 0 views: 449
Royaldeadman 16th December 2012

Hey guys. Did a search, couldn't find much on this topic but maybe I missed a thread or 2 on it, if so, sorry! I have had my...

mphazes
replies: 2 views: 809
mphazes 16th December 2012

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with both of these units? I have a Korg A1 and I'm wondering how the reverbs and...

jrakarl
replies: 3 views: 2,712
biggator6 16th December 2012

Hi everyone, I just wanted to talk about something that I find myself confronted with more and more. As I'm doing a lot of...

Machina
replies: 53 views: 8,681
Kcatthedog 16th December 2012

Not sure where I heard this, but I heard that two different FW interfaces can be daisy chained together and then connected to a...

Jax
replies: 6 views: 991
jeremycox 16th December 2012

I want to buy another a designs two spacer and fill one side with a Purple Audio BIZ. Here are the pre's I have. Chandler...

mynaemisjonas
replies: 9 views: 1,568
mynaemisjonas 16th December 2012

Hi Fellas, Does anyone know what are the microphones used by Paul Mccartney in the DVD Chaos and Creation at Abbey Road Live,...

MarceloPizza
replies: 1 views: 745
Deleted User 16th December 2012

I love the last.fm. I've been using it for quite a while, it has tracked 21,000+ listens for me. I started a Gearslutz group...

jruberto
replies: 13 views: 998
drtechno 16th December 2012

DAMMIT!!! i just bought my second D12 because the last one I bought was no good. The new one arrived and it sounds like a...

Poopypants
replies: 30 views: 5,814
baskervils 16th December 2012

so im looking to make some lofi recordings of my drums in hip hop songs. im looking for a cassette deck, one thats not too...

damien907
replies: 36 views: 7,931
mijome07 16th December 2012

Hello, I have a Sennheiser SKM 3072 in A-band (470-600 Mhz). Now the frequency range is from ~470-500 Mhz. But I'd like to...

boodschap
replies: 2 views: 1,855
John Willett 16th December 2012

I'm looking for a bread and butter keyboard/rack in the $2000 and under range. The integra 7 and Korg Kronos are at the top of my...

memphis12
replies: 12 views: 11,590
Oscar1 16th December 2012

Hello everybody! My girlfriend and I are trying to make a home studio and that brings lot of questions. Acoustics: So, we are...

lvdalcin
replies: 5 views: 824
lvdalcin 16th December 2012

Let me hear your thoughts on this song i'm working on Thanks guys!

weekendinthecity
replies: 0 views: 778
weekendinthecity 16th December 2012

The plug-in market is saturated (no pun intended), but UAD's kit seems to be really rated by the pro.'s. I'd love to try the...

StEvE1961
replies: 33 views: 3,310
MarceloPizza 16th December 2012

Hello everyone :) Im new here, so the question may sound stupid. After hearing Alessos new track "Clash" i...

Torben
replies: 0 views: 543
Torben 16th December 2012

Today we are live-streaming a session at The Miraverse. Here's a link: Miraverse - Frederic Chiu on USTREAM: Frederick Chiu...

Clueless
replies: 16 views: 2,353
Clueless 16th December 2012

Looking to buy a Emp Labs Distressor off Ebay, but not finding any info on it's 240V compatibility (hi from Australia). Does the...

che_guitarra
replies: 2 views: 1,502
Red Black 16th December 2012

Hi Guys, I'm trying to track down an SPL Charisma or Kultube here in Australia ... wondering if anyone knows if there are any...

yeloop
replies: 1 views: 914
Tubefreak 16th December 2012

this thread was dumb and I can't see a way to delete it. sorry.

Gius
replies: 0 views: 743
Gius 16th December 2012

I've been looking for a Tempest recently on ebay. I notice there was a vendor selling new Tempests for $1650 USD. This is...

Claps In Braille
replies: 0 views: 1,016
Claps In Braille 16th December 2012

I have a KRK 10S subwoofer that I use with my KRK V4's. There's a TC Level pilot before all of that, how it goes is from the...

soulgolem
replies: 9 views: 1,024
soulgolem 16th December 2012

I need a reference album for a new project which happens to be a mix down of some live recordings. So whats your favourite live...

HourglassStudios
replies: 112 views: 11,010
Ron Vogel 16th December 2012

so I'm setting up my first amateur studio, and I'm a noob so I apologize for any obvious answers here. But... I just got these...

The_Killingbird
replies: 4 views: 1,311
jmikeperkins 16th December 2012

Has anyone used these? What can you expect from them? I'm looking for a front end comp for Vox and Bass. B

BJohnston
replies: 3 views: 13,094
issofunky 16th December 2012

Hi guys, got myself a used Mackie Control today. I really want to like this thing, but I am having a major problem: It's...

lxj
replies: 3 views: 749
rcb4t2 16th December 2012

I have 3 synths and just an audio card that i use to record. Do i "need" a mixing console, or does it just make the...

Extenzo
replies: 5 views: 1,151
Aisle 6 16th December 2012

hello engineers.. i'm pretty much embarassed to enter this community cause i i'm just a 25yo itb guy with no budget at all so.....

far away
replies: 11 views: 1,032
unfiltered420 16th December 2012

So, we've all heard the common "hardcore" mixing tips thrown around here. I think two of the big ones are: - Never...

Xander
replies: 13 views: 1,639
Dean Roddey 16th December 2012

I've been wanting to record a snare with a 414 in figure 8 for quite sometime. It's never been practical because the rear of...

nimblemongoose
replies: 2 views: 1,165
nimblemongoose 16th December 2012
replies: 1 views: 668
adleina 16th December 2012

These are the guys I've narrowed down so far. I currently have a Focusrite and I'd rather not support them ever again because...

bobsbarricades
replies: 1 views: 1,000
bobsbarricades 15th December 2012

Hi all! First of all, I love this place. Long time listener, first time caller here, if you will. :D I have some questions. I'm...

Ydocz11
replies: 16 views: 1,421
Bill Way 15th December 2012

My girlfriend's father owns a Hifi/TV kinda business and recently asked me to make a "mix-cd" for him to show off the...

Ciaccona
replies: 37 views: 3,251
Kiwi 15th December 2012

I've become enchanted with this psychoacoustic affect that I hear only in very well produced albums. The only way I can describe...

QuincyBlue
replies: 18 views: 2,493
Ain't Nobody 15th December 2012

Hello, I live in an appartment and my room-studio has no proper sound proofing and a wooden floor. Since the room is filled with...

Scories
replies: 27 views: 2,655
Jules 15th December 2012
replies: 10 views: 12,160
S21 15th December 2012
replies: - views: -
cheu78 15th December 2012

I am considering which preamp I should use for 8 channels of ADAT into the Apollo. I have a Focusrite Octopre platinum, Presonus...

obviousb
replies: 9 views: 2,779
NYCruiser 15th December 2012

I really like working with Cubase, it's fantastic because of the production freedom it gives you. But do I like the sound of Pro...

SmoothVibe
replies: 45 views: 4,335
SveinKB 15th December 2012

Not sure what forum to post this in. Sorry if this is the wrong one. I'm treating a room that's separate from my main room to be...

rodreb
replies: 2 views: 817
BMCD 15th December 2012

Hello everyone! We recently had a Blast Pad returned with a minor defect in the screen. This minor defect in no way changes the...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 14 views: 2,306
AJCruz 15th December 2012

Buying an LIO-8 this week. I'm just a bit on the fence about adding in an optional 4 pre amps from Metric Halo, or putting...

coyotekells
replies: 7 views: 2,868
Naeim Meschian 15th December 2012

I've been trying to pick one of these up to try it out for a while but haven't come across one yet, at least at a decent price....

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 5,710
StoneinaPond 15th December 2012

I listen to a lot of music daily and where I find a lot of mixes would automatically gain a lot of sound quality is by decreasing...

SmoothVibe
replies: 9 views: 1,841
Kaoz 15th December 2012

Hello, I want to buy a new notebook for music production and cannot decide between Mac and Windows. At the moment I am using a...

urbain
replies: 39 views: 2,491
loopy 15th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search