The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have started a double bass recording project where I am doing a multitrack album of just the double bass. I'm stacking as many...

gtodd876
replies: 19 views: 1,491
8inthemorning 22nd December 2012

Hi, I've got two perfectly good Echo Layla 3Gs hanging around the studio, and wondering if/how they might run on a WIN7 64 bit...

voworkshopllc
replies: 2 views: 2,012
David A. Batson 22nd December 2012

The Aphex Channel I'm looking to buy has PCM out via S/PDIF (coax and optical). Looking for a recorder with S/PDIF input...

sound87
replies: 9 views: 1,032
emitsweet 22nd December 2012

Hi folks, There's a lot of talk on the news about power bills rising (even Govt enquiries) and people having their electricity...

jrakarl
replies: 31 views: 768
jax_rox 22nd December 2012

Well a basic summary of my dilemma is that I do volunteer work for a new recording studio where bands get to record themselves...

Sycrensia
replies: 8 views: 1,078
Draytone 22nd December 2012

Right now I'm working with a rather interesting drum setup right now. I've got a Vermona Kick Lancet and a TR-707, with a ER...

Northbest
replies: 0 views: 1,085
Northbest 22nd December 2012

Sorry...Could not help it.

PDC
replies: 38 views: 3,156
cavern 22nd December 2012

It's our studio's 2012 Holiday Video. We took full advantage of the fact that it's the "end of the world" and used...

glitchfactor
replies: 5 views: 1,420
JulianFernandez 22nd December 2012

Hey folks. I just recently purchased a DX7 mk1 from Craigslist and was given a small bag of carts as well. I have 2 no.1...

JKantos
replies: 2 views: 1,265
timtoonz 22nd December 2012

Slutz... I have a Lexicon MPX1 connected digitally via SPDIF to my audio interface. I am sending from Logic's mixer to the device...

nyfrequencies
replies: 8 views: 1,121
nyfrequencies 22nd December 2012

Im trying to figure a way to make individual headphone mixes with the gear i already have. Im running ProtoolsHD 8 with 2 192...

thedankben
replies: 1 views: 1,061
Kaoz 22nd December 2012

Wanting to start recording some demos, drums etc for a friend's band so needing a few extra channels beyond my ULN2. I know a...

Sanchez
replies: 9 views: 1,536
Sanchez 22nd December 2012
replies: 0 views: 2,354
katstudio 22nd December 2012

. Happy Holidays to all of you - traditional, religious, spiritual, and otherwise! Peace, harmony, inspiration, good health,...

Sqye
replies: 4 views: 1,005
Rick Sutton 22nd December 2012

Hi I am new here, I currently have a RME Babyface to digitalise my Vinyl. I use expensive analog gear. Is it wise to upgrade...

jorgjean
replies: 14 views: 1,305
theblue1 22nd December 2012

Hey Slutz, I thought I would share my thoughts after having installed it and used it for the first week. First of Kudos to...

Looneytune
replies: 7 views: 3,764
barleyguy 21st December 2012

I'm getting a weird ground loop buzz when I use phantom power on my mics in the studio through my Chandler LTD1s (not my other...

Scott Whigham
replies: 1 views: 1,686
cbarrett92 21st December 2012

Wow. I start so many threads on here. I swear that one day I'll start actually contributing a little bit more. Anyway, I've...

suburbanbeat
replies: 0 views: 737
suburbanbeat 21st December 2012

Hey guys i recently finsh a mix. I know it has some issues so i might return and change some things especially in the basses...

Stelios_Drk
replies: 0 views: 779
Stelios_Drk 21st December 2012

Hey everyone! This is an attempt to reach a broad audience of producers, engineers & artists currently working and/or living...

AntillesSound
replies: 0 views: 996
AntillesSound 21st December 2012

Howdy folks. I am helping a ballet company with some classical recordings. They want to speed up and slow down some pieces from...

Rappy
replies: 2 views: 838
Jeff Braun 21st December 2012

In Pro Tools: Question about sticking The Glue or other similar fake SSL Bus Comp on the 2 mix. I mix into it…blah blah blah,...

amost
replies: 9 views: 2,007
tomtomtom1230 21st December 2012

Hey there, Im using a MOTU HD192 converter in my studio but i am considering a change. I find the converter very good but...

leitrim_lad
replies: 4 views: 1,617
xcevinx 21st December 2012

I've been going back and forth on synthesizers for too long and I think i've made a plan to get the correct stuff on my...

katstudio
replies: 2 views: 815
katstudio 21st December 2012

Out of stock at audio technica, cannot find any on the net apart from in the states. (sweetwater) Mines have got all hard and...

Dbas
replies: 2 views: 2,445
sever 21st December 2012

hi all - I am new to this site and this is my first post - hopefully I am going about it right! I'm down in good old New...

stonefeather
replies: 5 views: 3,529
glenn Taylor 21st December 2012

Well, Sandy destroyed my collection of 400+ CDs and I have decided not to replace any of them, instead I`m starting a vinyl...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 69 views: 7,061
AlexK 21st December 2012

Hi could someone take a photo of how there 737 is set up for the cleanest vocals? My vocals are coming out loud, even a little...

Edwincalle
replies: 5 views: 2,492
Steffmo 21st December 2012

Hi y'all, My name is Boongi and I'm a young engineer from Toronto It's actually my first post here! I must say that over the...

Boongi
replies: 12 views: 11,104
dlmorley 21st December 2012

Actually I started on the piano but my first "recordings" where done on a Amiga 500 in Protracker in the early 90s. Who...

Sotsirc
replies: 9 views: 1,086
Sqye 21st December 2012

It seems like my videos are viewable when embedded on gs and fb but I can't view them from youtube: jameslugo's channel -...

James Lugo
replies: 29 views: 2,338
O.F.F. 21st December 2012

Hey there. Looking for opinions of folks with experience working on JH-16's without the quick punch or "QUIOR"...

TheTrashTreasury
replies: 15 views: 2,989
block 21st December 2012

Im seriously looking at Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT, however im not quite 100% convinced to the whole thing, I know most of people...

Dot.
replies: 4 views: 1,308
CapStudio 21st December 2012

Yesterday I took a listen to Zager & Evans "In the year 2525", and I immediately thought "How cool are these...

beingmf
replies: 0 views: 874
beingmf 21st December 2012

Right now i'm using Ableton Live Suite 8 and the workflow doesn't work very well for me. I'm considering getting Propellerhead...

katstudio
replies: 0 views: 741
katstudio 21st December 2012

I'm so excited and can't keep it to myself that I'm ordering a console from Eric!

Greg Wells
replies: 84 views: 23,618
Brock Mixwell 21st December 2012

Very hard to find any information on his recordings... anybody know what kind of gear they had at the Kalakuta Republic? ...

TheGetDown
replies: 65 views: 6,706
boneshowell 21st December 2012

Which small figure8 mics handles high SPL? I found the Shure 181 with the '8' capsule... what other figure8 microphones do you...

frans
replies: 9 views: 1,895
frans 21st December 2012

So, ive made TONS of upgrades to the production lab (I produce christian rap) and amongst those things have been speakers. I will...

IsRael Musiq
replies: 13 views: 1,723
Filthrill 21st December 2012

What do you think about the new Grace Design M102 compressor? I know Grace Design makes awesome gear. I also see that is optical,...

madehumble
replies: 22 views: 8,981
Andreasmario 21st December 2012

I am looking for USB interface for my mobile setting. need at least 2 input and the most important part is it has to have 2...

youngs
replies: 2 views: 1,131
InsideTrip 21st December 2012

it is logical to get one? being an old unit? do you think is a bad investment? Is maybe Eventide coming with a newer technology...

zak7
replies: 9 views: 1,617
TheLastByte 21st December 2012

Since it's again a new year and no-one else has done it, I will kick this one off too. heh I didn't get my own presentable...

JoaT
replies: 1,059 views: 354,194
recordinghopkins 21st December 2012

Not sure if you guys have used Martin's microphones before, but they are stupendous. What is y'alls thoughts on this new...

AnalogBrain
replies: 1 views: 1,158
kevinkace 21st December 2012

Well - I finally got the Sub6 for my Focal Twins. I have a couple of questions - it is new - so it obviously needs to be burned...

AB3
replies: 5 views: 1,977
AB3 21st December 2012

A tour manager was asking me today about integrating autotune and other fx into a pop trio's live rig. He wants a wet...

mat1
replies: 1 views: 1,043
dadeisgone 21st December 2012

I have 4 JBL E-140's (bass guitar-purposed, from the 80's, reconed) that I use in both my PA and/or bass rig. I am considering...

michaelhigh
replies: 4 views: 2,826
michaelhigh 21st December 2012

I am looking for USB interface for my mobile setting. need at least 2 input and the most important part is it has to have 2...

youngs
replies: 1 views: 598
Headlow 20th December 2012

Which one would you pick and why?

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 0 views: 2,718
FoxMulderFBI 20th December 2012

i've read through all of the threads around this subject and it seems like people really dig the sb-12.. i have had my eye out...

musicsus4
replies: 6 views: 4,395
musicsus4 20th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search