The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi y'all, My name is Boongi and I'm a young engineer from Toronto It's actually my first post here! I must say that over the...

Boongi
replies: 12 views: 11,095
dlmorley 21st December 2012

Actually I started on the piano but my first "recordings" where done on a Amiga 500 in Protracker in the early 90s. Who...

Sotsirc
replies: 9 views: 1,085
Sqye 21st December 2012

It seems like my videos are viewable when embedded on gs and fb but I can't view them from youtube: jameslugo's channel -...

James Lugo
replies: 29 views: 2,337
O.F.F. 21st December 2012

Hey there. Looking for opinions of folks with experience working on JH-16's without the quick punch or "QUIOR"...

TheTrashTreasury
replies: 15 views: 2,985
block 21st December 2012

Im seriously looking at Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT, however im not quite 100% convinced to the whole thing, I know most of people...

Dot.
replies: 4 views: 1,308
CapStudio 21st December 2012

Yesterday I took a listen to Zager & Evans "In the year 2525", and I immediately thought "How cool are these...

beingmf
replies: 0 views: 873
beingmf 21st December 2012

Right now i'm using Ableton Live Suite 8 and the workflow doesn't work very well for me. I'm considering getting Propellerhead...

katstudio
replies: 0 views: 741
katstudio 21st December 2012

I'm so excited and can't keep it to myself that I'm ordering a console from Eric!

Greg Wells
replies: 84 views: 23,615
Brock Mixwell 21st December 2012

Very hard to find any information on his recordings... anybody know what kind of gear they had at the Kalakuta Republic? ...

TheGetDown
replies: 65 views: 6,700
boneshowell 21st December 2012

Which small figure8 mics handles high SPL? I found the Shure 181 with the '8' capsule... what other figure8 microphones do you...

frans
replies: 9 views: 1,889
frans 21st December 2012

So, ive made TONS of upgrades to the production lab (I produce christian rap) and amongst those things have been speakers. I will...

IsRael Musiq
replies: 13 views: 1,723
Filthrill 21st December 2012

What do you think about the new Grace Design M102 compressor? I know Grace Design makes awesome gear. I also see that is optical,...

madehumble
replies: 22 views: 8,978
Andreasmario 21st December 2012

I am looking for USB interface for my mobile setting. need at least 2 input and the most important part is it has to have 2...

youngs
replies: 2 views: 1,130
InsideTrip 21st December 2012

it is logical to get one? being an old unit? do you think is a bad investment? Is maybe Eventide coming with a newer technology...

zak7
replies: 9 views: 1,614
TheLastByte 21st December 2012

Since it's again a new year and no-one else has done it, I will kick this one off too. heh I didn't get my own presentable...

JoaT
replies: 1,059 views: 354,085
recordinghopkins 21st December 2012

Not sure if you guys have used Martin's microphones before, but they are stupendous. What is y'alls thoughts on this new...

AnalogBrain
replies: 1 views: 1,158
kevinkace 21st December 2012

Well - I finally got the Sub6 for my Focal Twins. I have a couple of questions - it is new - so it obviously needs to be burned...

AB3
replies: 5 views: 1,968
AB3 21st December 2012

A tour manager was asking me today about integrating autotune and other fx into a pop trio's live rig. He wants a wet...

mat1
replies: 1 views: 1,043
dadeisgone 21st December 2012

I have 4 JBL E-140's (bass guitar-purposed, from the 80's, reconed) that I use in both my PA and/or bass rig. I am considering...

michaelhigh
replies: 4 views: 2,826
michaelhigh 21st December 2012

I am looking for USB interface for my mobile setting. need at least 2 input and the most important part is it has to have 2...

youngs
replies: 1 views: 598
Headlow 20th December 2012

Which one would you pick and why?

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 0 views: 2,717
FoxMulderFBI 20th December 2012

i've read through all of the threads around this subject and it seems like people really dig the sb-12.. i have had my eye out...

musicsus4
replies: 6 views: 4,389
musicsus4 20th December 2012

I thought I'd share this in case someone was looking to do this same thing. And didn't know what tools to use and what not....

alvinphoto&sound
replies: 0 views: 979
alvinphoto&sound 20th December 2012
replies: - views: -
guitargodmiles 20th December 2012

Is there any differance between using balanced or unbalanced cables to feed my studio monitors?

rmandelbaum
replies: 9 views: 11,037
LeeYoo 20th December 2012

A Tounge Twister no doubt! So I have a 44VSL by PreSonus It has two sets of outputs balanced (L/R) 1/4 jack channels and I,...

Wordflute
replies: 0 views: 843
Wordflute 20th December 2012

Hello, I am upgrading my studio Monitors and I am choosing between these 2 models. I was also thinking of buying the BM6 and...

Alécio Costa
replies: 38 views: 9,741
EricF 20th December 2012

All I have a Apogee symphony as my main interface... I can choose 3 outputs through apogees software, but am not sure if there is...

Edwincalle
replies: 7 views: 1,714
EricF 20th December 2012

Hi all Say i had a fireface 800 and wanted to add a da 16x for additional outputs. What options would i have for hooking these...

mlopresti
replies: 0 views: 975
mlopresti 20th December 2012

Honestly, to me, this is as close as anyone's gotten. It responds like an AC30 - same amount of gain, same break-up - I haven't...

Johnkenn
replies: 51 views: 7,298
changeng 20th December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS, boys and girls! For all you gearjunkies, this article is a fun read: Top 20 Best Compressors Of All Time -...

andrew montreal
replies: 11 views: 1,677
andrew montreal 20th December 2012

Hello, I have a lot of synth and i wanna sell some...but which one(s) first and which on lastly... 1/v-synth...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 729
Steffmo 20th December 2012

Love it. Anyone know the vocal chain? Actually I love everything she's ever done :lol:, but I'm really digging the vocal...

CrankyChris
replies: 2 views: 998
CrankyChris 20th December 2012

Hi people, I just purchased GERMAN MAESTRO 8.40 D headphones for my home studio and I am trying to find out whether they are...

alstathis
replies: 1 views: 971
alstathis 20th December 2012

Hi, I have a Sound Devices Mixpre-D preamp and a Shure SM7B. The Mixpre-D has USB out to the computer and has gain up to 66 dB,...

blommer
replies: 1 views: 1,034
timstoel 20th December 2012

G&S Custom Works kfhkh

Darkening
replies: 3 views: 10,479
djmark9 20th December 2012

I used to own a Boss SE50, I used it mainly for it's handy pitch-shift-delay algorythm. It was a multi-tap delay with...

wallyburger
replies: 6 views: 2,360
gannonsamuel 20th December 2012

Hi All Just about to (probably) buy a Mackie CR1604 VLZ (maybe VLZ3, maybe not... are they much better? anyone?) for an...

tc_live
replies: 0 views: 2,577
tc_live 20th December 2012

Hi there I'm new here, hello! I have been thinking for a long time that I should probably invest in a decent mic pre. I seem...

NoBrain2k
replies: 16 views: 1,577
Peller 20th December 2012

Hey folks, I'm new to the site and don't know weather this question is in the right area but I'll ask anyway. I am a drummer...

kevystead
replies: 1 views: 1,224
neirbod 20th December 2012

When recording/mixing hi-gain metal that has a bunch of palm muting, I find that it's a bit easier to mix because of how the palm...

HSLand
replies: 8 views: 2,253
HSLand 20th December 2012

So i need to learn to play the piano better and i would like one that don't sound to cheap TBH but then again for the price i...

complex
replies: 3 views: 2,377
complex 20th December 2012

I've had KRK E8b's for years now and I'm quite comfortable mixing on them, but they aren't anywhere near loud enough for tracking...

petermiles
replies: 1 views: 2,540
Audiovisjon 20th December 2012

HI! I i am new here, i read so many cool reviews, this forum helped me so much. and i hope now you can help me guys! I am...

brusoi
replies: 4 views: 1,803
brusoi 20th December 2012

I use a Speck ASC mono EQ and I love it. My problem is that a lot of times there's a stereo buss that I want to process (guitar...

HSLand
replies: 7 views: 3,146
matucha 20th December 2012

Hi. It's time for me to upgrade my nearfield monitors. Now i own 2 yamaha hs80m... My seller offered me 2 new neumann kh120a...

lucaflea
replies: 8 views: 1,526
Kcatthedog 20th December 2012

A friend offert me his Gyraf 1176 clone with Haufe output transformers. I was wondering the PCB is very small and in the...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 6 views: 3,078
Mr.HOLMES 20th December 2012

Hi all! i hope its cool if i post here... I recently bought a Focusrite Liquid saphire 56 and a Universal audio 4710d and...

Ronnie LeBlanc
replies: 10 views: 1,335
Hot Vibrato 20th December 2012

Is it ok to have multiple audio interfaces driver wise. Or is that just asking for trouble?

n2design
replies: 5 views: 1,072
filipv 20th December 2012

I always presumed it was almost always as a pre caution when pressing vinyl. Trying it, it definately seems to add some punch...

dodittydada
replies: 45 views: 14,920
musichascolors 20th December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search