The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I want to start listening to music how it should be listened to... Not necessarily the most "accurate", but the most...

heisleyamor
replies: 15 views: 1,419
tkr 1st January 2013

Aloha Everybody! I was wondering if I could pick the brains of all you gear sluts, for some advice, opinions, and...

PoiDogRecording
replies: 20 views: 3,677
Stephen Trask 1st January 2013

Hi, I've seen this has been discussed before but not for over a year so hopefully someone has come up with a solution. Basically...

Christopher Bay
replies: 8 views: 1,115
crosscutred 1st January 2013

im looking for a reverby voice box like shoe gazer / new wave bands such as guitaro, jesus and mary chain, and my bloody...

deaddeaddead
replies: 33 views: 21,816
toolz 1st January 2013

Howdy Aussie Slutz, Just thought I would ask what pedals do the guitarists out there use? Cheers, Rohan

SolFlow
replies: 21 views: 812
Incremental 1st January 2013

Hello slutz I have a problem when it comes to the drop. when the drop drops, it sounds like a whole new song, even though it...

anderskm
replies: 3 views: 898
onespecial 1st January 2013

I have had a Pro Tools rig for a while, HD4 Accel with an HD I/O 16x16. Flightcased and ready to travel. I have been making...

jimdrake
replies: 4 views: 1,194
RightOnRome 1st January 2013

My buddy had a pair of 7506's in his basement studio that he seemed to really appreciate, but I was seriously unimpressed by...

joshx202
replies: 36 views: 20,111
ljefe 1st January 2013
replies: - views: -
Oska 1st January 2013

Does anyone on here own a Sonic Maximizer 362NR rackmount? I was curious of how you use it and when? For clarification, im...

ft13
replies: 6 views: 3,699
TRJanuary 1st January 2013

Thanks to all moderators etc for the great job you´re putting in to do this forum the best! kfhkh And I hope all members had...

Showcase
replies: 1 views: 598
joeq 1st January 2013

Does anyone have a vocal that was recorded with an Avalon 737 and UA Apollo?

Edwincalle
replies: 4 views: 1,989
Kcatthedog 1st January 2013

What's your thoughts on Adams monitors? Are they worth the money? Should I be looking at something else in that price range?

Edwincalle
replies: 1 views: 1,503
Kcatthedog 1st January 2013

I have a complete song finished now I'm getting the lyrics together. What I'd like to do is take only one verse and one chorus...

uncle808us
replies: 2 views: 719
uncle808us 1st January 2013

Trying to use up some gift cards and one thing I want is a good music theory book, preferably with lessons or audio...

shponglefan
replies: 30 views: 19,128
skinnypete 1st January 2013

What's your thoughts on Adams monitors? Are they worth the money? Should I be looking at something else in that price range?

Edwincalle
replies: 0 views: 767
Edwincalle 1st January 2013

this feels like a stupid question but is there a patchbay that is digitally controlled so I could assign all the patch points...

boneshowell
replies: 9 views: 2,261
waveterm 1st January 2013

Hi!! If I invest in a Telefunken Copperhead, do I also have to buy a powersupply? Also!! This is very important! Can I...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 18 views: 2,433
PDC 1st January 2013

Currently have the Mackie MR5MK2's, but looking to upgrade to the Yamaha HS80M's. At louder volumes, I find the Mackies to be...

ProfoundTactics
replies: 2 views: 1,437
Janesaid2me 1st January 2013

hi all looking for some help. i'm looking to start recording songs, more specifically guitar. the sound im looking to achieve is...

alldaynoway
replies: 35 views: 3,040
iMix and Master 1st January 2013

hi, im looking for the best quality of sound for my next project. Im looking at protools HD or Apogee symphony. Is there a...

kronstudios
replies: 8 views: 1,144
adamboon 31st December 2012

Greetings, friends. I am building up my own home studio, and am not positive on what mics to buy for recording drums, mainly a...

jonasaaron
replies: 37 views: 8,823
monkeyxx 31st December 2012

Hey guys, just wondering what kind of price you'd consider typical of an airbase 99. They don't seem to come up for sale often so...

Discotic
replies: 2 views: 3,150
jorgefilemon 31st December 2012

I got an onyx 400f instrument inputs fried. Presonus blue tube- just hums Art pro vla signal shoots into red when powered on -...

m_gant
replies: 24 views: 1,620
m_gant 31st December 2012

Hello all you Slutz, I have a acoustic treatment question that maybe Ethan or Glenn could chime in on. Before I start, I have...

jsteiger
replies: 15 views: 6,042
mczx 31st December 2012

Hi I owned 2 Focusrite ISA 430 MK 1 (the UK buildt not the Chineses MKII's) with A/D card both and linked as stereo processor and...

jaiT
replies: 3 views: 881
jaiT 31st December 2012

Hi Gents, When using Hall, Room and Plate/Chamber sends for your mix where do you pan these reverbs any why? straight down...

Focalpress
replies: 14 views: 1,876
PRobb 31st December 2012

if so i need find out the correct way of rigging this setup onto my mac. any help is appreciated thanks!

idea408
replies: 27 views: 4,515
theblue1 31st December 2012

Just wondering... about to pull trig on an an old Bryston 4B Pro

satisfaction2009
replies: 14 views: 1,565
O.F.F. 31st December 2012

Hey guys do any of u have subs in ur apartment ? How's that going ? Who does it disturb more people under u or ur sides.. Pretty...

rockstarforlife
replies: 7 views: 1,148
Reptil 31st December 2012

Hi guys i have a pair of Sennheiser HD650 Headphones, I'm trying to get the best out of them (that i can afford anyway). So am...

Retf
replies: 8 views: 1,406
richgilb 31st December 2012

I'm about to switch to Pro Tools, because my record is being recorded with Pro Tools, but having exclusively worked with Cubase...

djanogil
replies: 11 views: 1,441
djanogil 31st December 2012

HELLO MUSIC Is this store legit? Their prices seem too good. Not ridiculously low, but low just the same

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 15 views: 5,497
audiogeek 31st December 2012

I had a Vintech 1272 for several years and I never found it pleasing for vocals(especially female vocals). It sounds great on...

groove guru
replies: 21 views: 2,550
Showcase 31st December 2012

So I'm heading for New York in January and want to buy some cables. These are what I need: 4 MIDI 4 XLR 6 TRS 3 USB 2.0 B...

Equalizer
replies: 4 views: 810
fearkills 31st December 2012

Hey guys-- I know there's been a bunch of threads like this, but the answer always seems to be along the lines of "it varies...

elektricshock
replies: 58 views: 6,822
tc_live 31st December 2012

I have 2 Analogue synths i am looking to sell, can anyone advize me as where to sell them, other than ebay? TETR4 MFB...

Analogfrog
replies: 7 views: 1,348
Analogfrog 31st December 2012

As you read books, watch youtube videos, take classes, or learn from other engineers... there are a ton of 'common EQ techniques'...

thetalkinghead
replies: 31 views: 11,440
JozTheShark 31st December 2012

Hi, would you have ideas about where I could find akg ck1 capsules? (the capsules only) I saw at ebay one or two but they seems...

KIDBILL
replies: 0 views: 1,717
KIDBILL 31st December 2012

I'd really like to try my hands on one but it seems that all the places around me only carry the usual MIDI boards (M-Audio,...

McSweeney
replies: 0 views: 690
McSweeney 31st December 2012

I just wrote an article on the use of complementary EQ in mixing and recording. I'm almost positive he's wrong, but my compadre...

tunasafedolphin
replies: 8 views: 3,408
joeq 31st December 2012

When trying to achieve a huge scooped radio type mix, where do you guys find yourselves putting plugins like ozone to get that...

s34nsm411
replies: 10 views: 1,468
s34nsm411 31st December 2012

Hey fellas, What did Rob use on the snare recording paramore's brand new...

atticmike
replies: 12 views: 2,831
RightOnRome 31st December 2012

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I was wondering if any of you could help recommend me a synthesizer...

stnicholasofmerc
replies: 17 views: 1,410
skira 31st December 2012

I'm looking to buy a 96point bantam dsub patchbay in the EU. Where should I look? Any insight that might point me somewhere I...

chrisaiken
replies: 1 views: 868
Reptil 31st December 2012

HI friends ! I try to use an AT 2050 mic, but this mic is obviously too harsh and plastic sounding ( at least for my voice). I...

Samadhi_Trap
replies: 24 views: 2,280
Samadhi_Trap 31st December 2012

I'm looking for a great mic pre for nice, glossy high ends. ....under $1000. ....mainly for tops/highs - I have a couple of...

miercoles
replies: 5 views: 703
miercoles 31st December 2012

Hi All I've ordered a Tascam Dm3200 and i'm waiting for its arrival. By the way, i have an Electro Voice Re20 and Delta 1010...

sessizmod
replies: 5 views: 1,015
sessizmod 31st December 2012

This is going to be some pretty limited information here but I'm trying to remember the name of a hardware compressor that I was...

orksnork
replies: 7 views: 826
Jules 31st December 2012

Did a quick search but no luck, I really love the verb sound that they have going on the lead vocals. Is anyone able to give me a...

cooney
replies: 3 views: 2,127
cooney 31st December 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search