The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a 2nd hand amp to power my Proacs studio 100 - around £200. I'm thinking best bet could be a hifi power amp....

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 3 views: 1,334
Tom Hakala 3rd January 2013

I am currently using the Inspire 1394 audio interface to record a podcast. It has 2 mic ins through the inspire, then runs USB...

eLVIS oN aCID
replies: 2 views: 892
adrianww 3rd January 2013

Although and "because" I'm on a learn to get sounds with the gear I have kick, I did purchase a Great River 32 EQ. It...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 1,444
babydaddymusic 2nd January 2013

Hey, I have the following question / problem: I absolutely prefere OVH for drumsound, however for my current work I have to...

PeerCussion
replies: 0 views: 930
PeerCussion 2nd January 2013

Hi there, I have a ribbon mic from the 30s similar to this one: Webster-Chicago Velotron But mine only has 2 ribbons...

guild12
replies: 5 views: 1,154
Granny Gremlin 2nd January 2013

I'm pushing my budget and pretty much looking at the Adam A77x's. Minus room talk, etc, what's the the sub on these things vs say...

musicl
replies: 8 views: 3,724
Roswell 2nd January 2013

I own a M92.1S, and although I really like it, I recently found that it was not ideal on my voice, especially after using a U67...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 1,058
cinealta 2nd January 2013
replies: - views: -
adrianww 2nd January 2013

Kind of a silly question... My Yamaha RM1608 gets really dusty every month. Especially since I mostly use it for monitoring and...

jon_nes
replies: 17 views: 2,520
BOWIE 2nd January 2013

How much better are the SX2 over the A7X?? they really are much better? in which areas? Thanks!

zak7
replies: 2 views: 1,566
arneyz 2nd January 2013
replies: 0 views: 679
AntleredMan 2nd January 2013

Would I benefit from buying a cheap headphone amp? HeadRoom Total Bithead - Headphone Amplifier | HeadRoom Audio The Total...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 4,492
mir 2nd January 2013

Hi guys, i'd like to receive suggestions by you about getting a boomy and controlled low end like this tracks:...

proedm
replies: 3 views: 1,073
proedm 2nd January 2013

Hi! Looking for a good, yet inexpensive, amp for my Rhodes Stage Mk I. Mostly home studio use, maybe the occasional small...

FunkyKeys
replies: 7 views: 2,622
gogar 2nd January 2013

Ok new to this so sorry for the stupid questions and post. I have a 17" Macbook Pro Core Duo running Cubase 5.1. I am...

ntistnt
replies: 1 views: 834
fire50 2nd January 2013

I am considering a Focusrite Liquid Channel from a friend for about $1200. I have also read good things about the ART PRO Gold...

mczx
replies: 16 views: 1,419
mczx 2nd January 2013

I may be going with the UA Apollo, instead of the apogee symphony... What would be the better pair? UA Apollo and 4710d...

Edwincalle
replies: 2 views: 2,491
Edwincalle 2nd January 2013

Hi -- can anyone tell me how well the pitch-fix works on the Yamaha AW2400 --just to correct the occasional off-note rather than...

DCW
replies: 4 views: 1,367
DCW 2nd January 2013

hello everyone, I'm using FG X on my drum mixbus... just the comp, not the leveler... and I like the results... compared it to...

mika2011
replies: 2 views: 2,976
mika2011 2nd January 2013

Though this make for an interesting discussion topic, picking 1979 as the starting point (Tascam 144 cassette 4 track released)...

chessparov
replies: 37 views: 3,794
frankencat 2nd January 2013

I've always found them a bit bright in my control room; where's the best way to start adjusting; the high shelf or the tweeter...

Sotsirc
replies: 1 views: 2,544
Xander 2nd January 2013

I'm having a moral dilemma on how to classify my 47 in our inventory. I've always associated the 47 with being a Neumann mic,...

Matt Grondin
replies: 21 views: 2,788
Jules 2nd January 2013

So I finish school this summer, and I'm taking a year out before going on to university. My original plan was to go somewhere...

tektonic
replies: 9 views: 1,113
sunland records 2nd January 2013

Hello to everyone here, i've been reeding this forum a lot since years without feeling the need to post anything but today i'm in...

Hybz
replies: 2 views: 1,359
cheu78 2nd January 2013

Good morning slutz! I have a bit of a decision to make. I got a few gift cards for christmas and I'm undecided what to spend them...

hedcase23
replies: 22 views: 2,320
Will Russell 2nd January 2013

Rather than the typical "Which one is better" I'll pose the challenge: Please describe what recording applications...

Todzilla
replies: 1 views: 1,716
nickknack 2nd January 2013

My firepod's #1 firewire port stopped working and I heard Presonus will repair them for around $80. Is this true? What are the...

Fancypants806
replies: 2 views: 1,443
Fancypants806 2nd January 2013

I've read that the impulse responses that come with the Altiverb library aren't nearly as good as the original. Is that...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 2,114
HSLand 2nd January 2013

Hey, Any idea why he uses (in the video) an expensive convertor when is only itb? Or are there any signs that show he is...

datafeist
replies: 10 views: 1,183
pultech 2nd January 2013

I have a toft atb with balanced aux sends but unbalanced aux returns. my fx units are balanced in and out. so what kind of 1/4...

BattleCatRoots
replies: 2 views: 1,746
BattleCatRoots 2nd January 2013

so im using drumagog at the moment,monitoring in phones to check the room bleed.... my studio "should" be empty at the...

Twig
replies: 8 views: 1,374
ryanwilsonfive 2nd January 2013

Does anyone know if the outputs of the Alesis DM5 drum module are balanced or unbalanced? I can't find an answer in any of the...

oneammonday
replies: 3 views: 1,156
oneammonday 2nd January 2013

I'm on my 2nd unit, I sent the first one back because the "comp in" button wouldn't engage on a full push, instead a...

xbuzzlightyearz
replies: 4 views: 1,310
sourcefor 2nd January 2013

Disclaimer: I have no interest in the debates surrounding this console regarding who invented what , where it`s made or comparing...

ThomasWho
replies: 36 views: 5,307
Ciozzi 2nd January 2013

Anybody recognize this noise? 192 - X73i Line Input - X73i Line Output - 192 (NOISE) 192 - X73i Line Input - X73i Line Output...

MaJo1
replies: 0 views: 613
MaJo1 2nd January 2013

RWiTHBmxSuw Ok this is just your typical generic microphone shoot out video. I am getting trolled by their comments. A lot of...

esemsevenbee
replies: 32 views: 3,212
string6theory 2nd January 2013

Hi All, I have what was I was told is a Marshall cabinet when I bought it many years ago.(When I was younger and not very...

englishkerr
replies: 3 views: 3,818
[email protected] 2nd January 2013

Hey guys and a happy new year! I´m thinking about buying a Kenton USB-solo single synth USB MIDI to CV converter to control...

bjornsson
replies: 0 views: 1,022
bjornsson 2nd January 2013

hi, steven tyler is playing some sort of keyed instrument in this Oprah interview OWN: Steven Tyler: Oprahs Next Chapter...

jtabbott8
replies: 8 views: 1,724
billkahler 2nd January 2013

I've always used the gate in pro tools with excellent results, but I never gave the comp/lim enough credit. I have a pair of DBX...

nimblemongoose
replies: 1 views: 1,129
DavePiatek 2nd January 2013
replies: 7 views: 953
joeq 1st January 2013

Hey guys. I've had a pair of Dynaudio BM5A MKII's for about a year now. I noticed recently that the two monitors have slightly...

gregjfrancis
replies: 3 views: 822
hasbeen 1st January 2013

hey! i need a solution to record/produce songs at home. bought a macbook pro and i will use Logic pro 9 with it. i just need...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 4 views: 1,059
ksandvik 1st January 2013

Sorry to lift this quote from another thread, but I think this is an interesting tangent that deserves it's own...

Kiwiburger
replies: 58 views: 6,510
barefoot 1st January 2013

Been spending a bit of time (but not enough yet), reading up on outboard summing BUT, notice that most of what Google throws up...

StEvE1961
replies: 4 views: 1,158
nas 1st January 2013

Shgpssp9ZpA @ 7:00 there's a bit that I think GSers will enjoy. :lol:

Andy Warren
replies: 6 views: 2,512
Electric Sugar 1st January 2013

im looking for a very simple way to make a basic drum loop to listen to instead of a metronome/click track. im using...

onespecial
replies: 1 views: 746
onespecial 1st January 2013

Hey, everybody! I just got a UA Apollo. So far, it's awesome. I do need 4 more pres to be able to fully utilize all 8 analog...

jah279
replies: 11 views: 2,023
tribedescribe 1st January 2013

In the market for a good sounding music player for my kitchen. I'll be mostly playing ipod/iphone through it, but I don't think...

beats4weeks
replies: 12 views: 4,453
madhermit 1st January 2013

Just sittin' around in Sydney on this New Years day listening to the late great RJ Dio… {currently playing Sacred Heart} Love...

WayneG
replies: 2 views: 985
Beefy 1st January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search