The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I decided to try my re20 on kick drum the other day for the first time, unfortunately during the two sessions I used it I managed...

zypod
replies: 77 views: 9,222
Hot Vibrato 5th January 2013

I've been thinking of this for a long time. My goal is to get a flatter response on a waterfall plot. I've been hearing how bad...

frankjcc
replies: 1 views: 1,166
frankjcc 5th January 2013

I'm buying this power conditioner http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?div=03&id=M-10xE and I need a quick advice. How do I...

cr_alejandro
replies: 0 views: 1,572
cr_alejandro 5th January 2013

made by a mate of mine in Berlin. Awesome work Frank!!! 3RBSkq-_St8

mitzush
replies: 2 views: 606
turnstile 5th January 2013

Looking for a keyboard or stage piano for live performance. Keyboard Preferences: Weighted keys (graded hammer...

BlueFox
replies: 1 views: 654
turnstile 5th January 2013

Hey guys So I'm in the market for a space echo Searched a load of threads on here about the matter but I want more opinion if...

getmethough
replies: 1 views: 852
drbob1 5th January 2013

Hey all! I'm helping some friends pick out some gear to upgrade their studio/jam space and I'm thinking they need to grab a few...

DaleHH
replies: 1 views: 824
fhames 5th January 2013

I recently picked up a new pre-amp (Summit 2ba-221). I'm going to be recording a band soon and they want to achieve a vocal sound...

eman7braves
replies: 2 views: 1,023
eman7braves 5th January 2013

I let my website lapse and am starting over. I'd like one site for music, with all the necessary streaming/fanbase/sales...

kittyboy
replies: 6 views: 776
drbob1 5th January 2013

I still have my Yami 02R but changed from an older Digi TDM (888/24) to the newer Digi 003 studio. I assumed the clock in the...

newsound
replies: 2 views: 1,168
newsound 5th January 2013

Hi - can anyone get into NAMM? I would like to go. Should I contact some dealers/manufacturers I know? Other ideas? THANKS.

AB3
replies: 2 views: 1,393
The Real MC 5th January 2013

Anyone know anything about these units? Power Werks Power Conditioner 1610 I'm guessing they are better than not using anything...

siniarch
replies: 0 views: 1,087
siniarch 5th January 2013

Hello all! I was wondering if you could help me map out a way to connect all of these devices at once. -Boss RC-300 -Saffire...

Thedlefin
replies: 0 views: 626
Thedlefin 5th January 2013

HI ALL. Im desperate. I just purchased an AT4040 from USA (but I am in Europe) and connected it via XLR to XLR cable to...

alstathis
replies: 61 views: 4,649
MarkF48 5th January 2013

I have an Otari MX-70 1" 16 track. Amongst the standard adjustment pots is one for "Record Phase...

AnalogBrain
replies: 3 views: 932
GreenNeedle 5th January 2013

This is my thousandth post so I thought I'd celebrate it by asking a really interesting question that's been asked on here about...

richgilb
replies: 10 views: 1,459
GreenNeedle 5th January 2013

One simple question: Can you tell me what mixers like the ones from Behringer or Mackie are for?

gabolinho
replies: 14 views: 1,820
PRobb 5th January 2013

Which dynamic mics offer the longest reach before the sound deteriorates too much for use? I see Beyer claim the M201 to be as...

richgilb
replies: 7 views: 1,631
kennybro 5th January 2013

A fun thread about the cool stuff you have heard about songs or albums you love. I will go first... I was talking to a...

ianbryn11
replies: 3 views: 941
e3p0 4th January 2013

So I got my Korg Monotribe. Yay! But I'm a bit disappointed. Because of the crap ribbon keyboard. I already knew that I...

HenkHakkebar
replies: 1 views: 1,256
mijome07 4th January 2013

Blues Saraceno ripping some tasty licks on the new Chandler Limited GAV19T. Available to order now and shipping January 15th!...

Torrance
replies: 0 views: 849
Torrance 4th January 2013

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy the beezneez arabella mic and I was wondering if a pop filter is enough to cover the...

toxik967
replies: 4 views: 1,152
Boschen 4th January 2013

I'm a Sound Forge 9 user, but I'm putting together a new audio lab, and getting some pressure to buy Wavelab for it, instead of...

AWrestoration
replies: 4 views: 4,662
MoBuc 4th January 2013

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! I was recently given a gift of a used Teac EQA-10. I am not quite sure how to set it up for use...

bossman
replies: 7 views: 5,718
theblue1 4th January 2013

i found this interesting

RightOnRome
replies: 2 views: 535
drycappuccinoguy 4th January 2013

Hey Gents, I was trying a few analog 2 track Machines out. Last Month I got a MCI JH110b 1/4", TascaM BR20, Otari MX55....

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 2,654
Sotsirc 4th January 2013

I bought it used, and cant say that I have a lot of exp/knowledge of lots of high-end pre's and know how nice amps are SUPPOSED...

JLiRD808
replies: 5 views: 1,366
Ephi82 4th January 2013

Hi All, this is my first thread, I'm baol from Italy In my home studio I use chandler and focusrite pre, rme fireface 800 and...

baol
replies: 0 views: 745
baol 4th January 2013

hey this is my first post on gearslutz! i went through the guidelines and i hope i post this thread in the correct forum. can...

kuntkint123
replies: 0 views: 452
kuntkint123 4th January 2013
replies: 1 views: 2,990
Jimbo 4th January 2013

Hi guys. I'm setting up my new DAW soon and want to keep things high quality and REALLY NEAT. I am going to be needing a bunch...

EtherealEntity
replies: 0 views: 651
EtherealEntity 4th January 2013

The Aphex 228, Aphex 124A and Radial J+4... These are all line level converters, -10 to +4. Which is the absolute cleanest,...

replies: 0 views: 2,438
666666 4th January 2013

Hey Slutz, I never needed a DI Box in my setup until my notesbooks external charger gave up his life. I bought a new one, it was...

sbechristos
replies: 7 views: 730
mariuscostache14 4th January 2013

Hello I did this comparison basically for my self, but decided that maybe other GS members would be interested in listening to...

SMT
replies: 18 views: 6,785
Ciozzi 4th January 2013
replies: - views: -
Heyclown 4th January 2013

Im starting to get into trying other headphones for mixing and for listening to my mixes, as well as other ametuer artists...

NSO
replies: 0 views: 1,355
NSO 4th January 2013

Hello again, A friend...who is the local studio tech...has a 24 input 3216 with wired bay for sale. Great shape. VERY CHEAP. ...

Terry McInturff
replies: 18 views: 12,163
brad lepik 4th January 2013

They don't seem too popular. Anyone own a pair or the 5' pair? How do these compete with other studio monitors?

Anovious
replies: 1 views: 1,873
icecubeman 4th January 2013
nadumr 4th January 2013

I just got a pair of Focal Solo's and quite like them. I also have a Blue Sky sub that comes with the Blue Sky 2.1 system, and...

mrbushido
replies: 0 views: 590
mrbushido 4th January 2013
prontold 4th January 2013
Oldone 4th January 2013

I'm just wondering if anyone has had any issues with their vog fitting properly in their lunchbox, or any other unit before for...

nathaniellr
replies: 3 views: 1,189
littlelabs 4th January 2013

Hi, I've got a couple of old german broadcast modules on the way and was wondering if there's anyone in Australia (preferably...

fridge_me
replies: 4 views: 261
fridge_me 4th January 2013

I have quite a large amount of gear : Synths, drum machines, mixer, rack gear etc any cheap solutions for storage? anything out...

Analogfrog
replies: 7 views: 737
Analogfrog 4th January 2013

Hello! I guess we've all been through the phase where your hds became full as crazy, and buying regular external ones would...

heysimo
replies: 6 views: 830
rogerbrain 4th January 2013

Hi guys! I'm looking to find something similar to the saturation/distortion color from fabfilter saturn. I already...

stamand
replies: 8 views: 2,281
guze 4th January 2013

replaced drums sound great as do well recorded natural drums, but why do a amature job of replacing the skins, then say its...

gt_jumper
replies: 15 views: 2,258
jimmyboy7 4th January 2013

WUNDER COLBAT PRE > WUNER ALLOTROPE EQ > WUNDER CM 7 MIC > VOCALS ----> REALLY COOL :) (then using a 1073 EQ for a...

Mystic Muse
replies: 0 views: 1,034
Mystic Muse 4th January 2013

Could not find any thing about this on here. Just wondering when you are rendering stems from a daw to do a mix on a console, if...

Xavier G
replies: 2 views: 902
The Famous Yard 4th January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search