The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

can anyone tell me what microphone this is? http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/ThunderShepherd/obama.png used by...

ThunderShepherd
replies: 1 views: 1,048
timtoonz 16th January 2013

Hello, I would like to to buy a sweet mic pre transformer balanced mixer. Does anyone still make? My freind says they were too...

foxxy
replies: 9 views: 1,093
foxxy 16th January 2013

As my collection of gear and synths and instruments etc. proliferates, I've been considering tying everything together with a...

rlg
replies: 4 views: 7,151
foxxy 16th January 2013

I'm pretty set on picking up a UR28M in a couple days, but am curious about what really competes with it for the price. I know...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 0 views: 654
Shannon Adkins 16th January 2013

I just picked up a Neumann TLM 102. when comparing to a more expensive LDC I noticed that I am getting a slight signal on my...

the keester
replies: 7 views: 2,603
the keester 16th January 2013

Hi, I am looking at buying some headphones purely for mixing at home. I have been searching the forums constantly trying to find...

Carl_1
replies: 1 views: 824
Carl_1 16th January 2013

Hi folks. I'm becoming mad trying to configure my UAD Apollo with Rme Octamic II through adat lightpipe (or, please, help me...

lucaflea
replies: 0 views: 1,111
lucaflea 16th January 2013

Anyone have ANY idea how to get this STUPID bolt off the bottom panel? I'm quite literally about to just drill through the entire...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 642
uncle muscles 16th January 2013

Hello! I've thrown up a couple of tunes on soundcloud and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in critiquing the mixes....

jtcrace
replies: 1 views: 642
psycho_monkey 16th January 2013

I have a little money coming in and am wanting to upgrade my Mic Collection. I am either wanting to purchase an Avantone CV-12 or...

Raincrow
replies: 6 views: 2,343
rawkadawn 16th January 2013

Hi guys, I interviewed John Feldmann when he was touring with Goldfinger in Europe. To talk about music, production and...

scorpix74
replies: 8 views: 3,990
Mo Facta 16th January 2013

Would anyone be interested in a trade between my akg 414 b-uls tl ii gold grilles for your akg b-uls silver grille? Not the newer...

jptoastboy
replies: 0 views: 667
jptoastboy 16th January 2013

Hi Guys, Where do i start? mmm...so i bought a Motif ES7 a while back, based on the understanding it is a 'go to' instrument...

aknightin?
replies: 6 views: 3,489
Blairio 16th January 2013

Greetings all- I'm currently running a Presonus Firepod (FP10) and it has done well enough for the past 6+ years I have been...

saxmeister
replies: 0 views: 745
saxmeister 16th January 2013

Good day everyone! I'm recording an artist who's voice is similar to Beyonce. I'm curious, What kind of microphone is Beyonce...

Ringostarr
replies: 3 views: 4,378
RightOnRome 16th January 2013

Hi everyone Having a real problem here. My Mbox mini is bleeding inputs into the outputs. This problem has only just cropped up,...

Mardi Gras
replies: 3 views: 714
Mardi Gras 16th January 2013

So, I've had my 4328's for a number of years now. Two days ago, I had one cut out on me and give me the LED readout in the pic. ...

Howie J
replies: 2 views: 2,845
Howie J 16th January 2013

Has anyone mounted a mic stand onto a wall or seen this done? I record right at my desk and it can get pretty cluttered, some...

juicylime
replies: 11 views: 5,862
radiovoiceone 16th January 2013

Name some artists/ groups / albums / etc. that you really are excited by but whom have generally slipped by under the radar. ...

DanV
replies: 72 views: 6,503
tribedescribe 16th January 2013

Hi so I currently use a PreSonus 22VSL and an MCA SP1 Microphone for commentary, narration and vo. In the next few days ill be...

micheck123
replies: 7 views: 1,189
tribedescribe 16th January 2013

This topic came up yesterday at a meeting of a couple of fellow engineers (Ok... at the pub) and I thought it would be good to...

octatonic
replies: 65 views: 4,552
GJ999x 16th January 2013

So I don't do adjust the master volume fader in my own mixes and I know its generally considered a bad practice, but when people...

Funkfish
replies: 3 views: 834
psycho_monkey 16th January 2013

Hi All, Current Setup drum setup: -Pacifica on 2 OH mics -3124 on 2 Room mics, 1 kick and 1 Snare -Sytek preamp for 2-3...

ellpolo
replies: 2 views: 1,300
ellpolo 16th January 2013

Hi I have a Focusrite Liquid Channel and as a general preamp I think it sounds great! I have used/tried many revamps over the...

dickiefunk
replies: 6 views: 2,157
bambamboom 15th January 2013

I was looking at an Apogee Duet or Duet 2 but have found Ross Martin's products. Would a combo of the ADC4222 and PCM 1794 DAC be...

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 1,565
agershon 15th January 2013

Another, stupid question. sorry. Ok so ill shortly be either buying the Isa one or GAP73 to use with my SM7B. I currently have...

micheck123
replies: 1 views: 805
agershon 15th January 2013
replies: - views: -
fredpg 15th January 2013

I´m in the process of upgrading to a hybrid-setup, and I´m looking for suggestions for compressors that give me some different...

T.V. Eye
replies: 34 views: 7,185
illacov 15th January 2013
magnus3m 15th January 2013

Hi, I have a Trident 65 24ch console where the solo function doesn´t solo, a tech has checked the master chanel but couldn´t...

Hans Ekman
replies: 9 views: 1,355
Hans Ekman 15th January 2013
babydaddymusic 15th January 2013

Anyone know what mic Johnny cash recorded his personal Jesus cover with? Sounds so rich and detailed..

Kyleseglin
replies: 0 views: 1,142
Kyleseglin 15th January 2013

Hey Slurtz! Im going to have to record an album soon on a lower budget than I thought, so I'm going to be modding a Bellari...

Fishkrakkah
replies: 0 views: 595
Fishkrakkah 15th January 2013

Hi to everyone! I'm new here. I'm not a good engineer, I'm mostly a songwriter and producer. I need to buy a good preamp...

analog-digital
replies: 42 views: 13,235
skinnypete 15th January 2013
Hydraonstimpac 15th January 2013

Hey folks Thought it might be fun to have a thread devoted to one thing that you learned today. Could offer some interesting...

audiogeek
replies: 2 views: 692
twentyhertz 15th January 2013

Hi Gents, anyone know of an online guide that gives you The prices of what used audio gear is going for? I use the completed...

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 976
twentyhertz 15th January 2013

I have an opportunity to buy either a VX or GTX from my boss at an AV company. I'm just going to buy one of them so I can sell...

CrandallRaspbery
replies: 0 views: 619
CrandallRaspbery 15th January 2013

Hey guys, thought i would turn to you for some help. Looking for a studio to bring a project to in the Western Carolinas. ...

Frenchc
replies: 0 views: 554
Frenchc 15th January 2013
Tonio Ruiz 15th January 2013

I just bought a second preamp. I want to use both with my microphone without having to unplug and plug in. I saw the Art splitcom...

Nikademo
replies: 2 views: 2,196
drbob1 15th January 2013

I haven't seen anything anywhere but here (sorry, I don't know how to direct to a specific part of the page so you have to scroll...

Duardo
replies: 69 views: 26,537
geoffdake 15th January 2013

I've had the Alembic F-2B for about 2 years, and if I could recommend any single "cheat" to warming up your tone, this...

mattz63
replies: 0 views: 1,851
mattz63 15th January 2013

I'm just curious as to what gear you all are using that may not me the most well known but that rules for what you do, i.e....

atticus
replies: 104 views: 46,211
col 15th January 2013

i currently track with capi VP25's and daking IV preamps straight into my converters and i find i can't pull out a slower and...

roho
replies: 11 views: 1,610
brockorama 15th January 2013

Ok So I have an older Alesis RS300 amp that i use for referencing, for a while now I have been having an issue with the input...

pwrmac7600
replies: 2 views: 959
pwrmac7600 15th January 2013

Busy making a debut album and I have been wanting an Elysia Nvelope 500. Considering it generally trumps the SPL Transient...

Play
replies: 0 views: 640
Play 15th January 2013

Hi there, I've been getting more and more into re-tracking drums through a little summing box I have...my question relates to...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 7 views: 1,002
audioexmachina 15th January 2013

Looking at putting together a little travel studio and was wondering if somebody who owns or heard the mic pre in Lavry Black...

RickGobe
replies: 2 views: 1,138
RickGobe 15th January 2013

Wondering whether anyone has gotten this process down to a fine (and easy) art? I use Cubase 6.5 and have 70 tracks of audio...

pihkal
replies: 2 views: 883
shortstory 15th January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search