The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I have a Korg A1 and a Korg A2. Never really used them... Are they good for anything now-a-days or it is just a waste of...

dimdom
replies: 3 views: 2,036
GatodasGotas 16th January 2013

Hey guys, I have a small PA that my band uses for practice. Because it's usually me being the only one who ends up actually...

AmericanWerewolf
replies: 2 views: 4,522
tribedescribe 16th January 2013

What Kind of mic preamp should I get for my Shure KSM44 microphone? I'm looking at a budget of $300-$500. I've used an ART Pro...

DJCam
replies: 4 views: 1,746
NJS 16th January 2013

Hi guys and girls, I have approx 60 free music magazines for the first person who can collect from Greenwich,...

fearoftigers
replies: 0 views: 1,911
fearoftigers 16th January 2013
replies: - views: -
mcferrison 16th January 2013
franciskimberley 16th January 2013

Hey all, admittedly my brain has some sort of mental block when it comes to things such as hardware/routing... I am having an...

Zeromortelle
replies: 0 views: 780
Zeromortelle 16th January 2013

i got this 16 track 2" heads for telefunken m15 a ( i think). could you tell me about the condition from what you can see...

TonStrom
replies: 2 views: 2,380
TonStrom 16th January 2013

I just started recording a project at a studio, my style is a hybrid electronic/acoustic disco type thing. The cymbals and toms...

thevisi0nary
replies: 5 views: 2,852
KrisHayes 16th January 2013

I've searched GS and the interweb and there don;t appear to be any reviews on the pre - at $450 USD street, I'm surprised there's...

dogma
replies: 3 views: 5,317
Bonemeister 16th January 2013

Hi Gang! I´m wondering if any of you have made a comparison between an original drum take and the same take processed with...

jakelorenz
replies: 22 views: 1,953
scorpix74 16th January 2013

If you're looking for analog, check this out: http://eugene.***************/msd/3549815210.html DaveT

davet
replies: 5 views: 792
dlmorley 16th January 2013

Hey all, I'm a session keyboardist. After years of collecting I'm in a pretty good place for my personal gear...

mynameisdanno
replies: 2 views: 1,192
mynameisdanno 16th January 2013

I need to record some simple percussion instruments - some bongos, a couple of shakers and some maracas, nothing too fancy - as...

project_c
replies: 7 views: 1,106
RightOnRome 16th January 2013

Hi Guys, I have been looking at these forums of a while now and although there are many similar threads around set ups I have...

funkymonk1984
replies: 10 views: 1,884
twentyhertz 16th January 2013

Its definitely true... a better cable = better overall sound I just love how much the Mogami cable brings the bass to life!

Mike Anthony
replies: 18 views: 1,359
Mike Anthony 16th January 2013

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any difference in latency between an Avid interface and an Apogee Symphony using an HD...

Philip Parker
replies: 0 views: 1,242
Philip Parker 16th January 2013

Well. MySpace last chance to survive. pretty sweet new design. what do you guys think? I'm wondering what will be the...

patrick81
replies: 5 views: 920
4damind 16th January 2013

Hi I am going to be recording a band on tour overseas and would like to find a digital stagebox / snake that will hook up with...

moonsound
replies: 6 views: 1,377
moonsound 16th January 2013

So i head over to Long & Mcquade today & get myself a at4040, i get into a little conversation with one of the employees...

DayDayB
replies: 0 views: 539
DayDayB 16th January 2013

Hi guys, this is my first post here on Gearslutz! I was wondering what you guys thought about the Axe FX II VS the Kemper...

Metallisis
replies: 5 views: 2,712
frans 16th January 2013

Hey, Anyone know how much is an NHT surround system is going for? The speakers we have are: 4 A20s, 1 C20 (center), and 2...

gemusic
replies: 1 views: 741
SineHero 16th January 2013

can anyone tell me what microphone this is? http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/ThunderShepherd/obama.png used by...

ThunderShepherd
replies: 1 views: 1,047
timtoonz 16th January 2013

Hello, I would like to to buy a sweet mic pre transformer balanced mixer. Does anyone still make? My freind says they were too...

foxxy
replies: 9 views: 1,093
foxxy 16th January 2013

As my collection of gear and synths and instruments etc. proliferates, I've been considering tying everything together with a...

rlg
replies: 4 views: 7,141
foxxy 16th January 2013

I'm pretty set on picking up a UR28M in a couple days, but am curious about what really competes with it for the price. I know...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 0 views: 654
Shannon Adkins 16th January 2013

I just picked up a Neumann TLM 102. when comparing to a more expensive LDC I noticed that I am getting a slight signal on my...

the keester
replies: 7 views: 2,594
the keester 16th January 2013

Hi, I am looking at buying some headphones purely for mixing at home. I have been searching the forums constantly trying to find...

Carl_1
replies: 1 views: 824
Carl_1 16th January 2013

Hi folks. I'm becoming mad trying to configure my UAD Apollo with Rme Octamic II through adat lightpipe (or, please, help me...

lucaflea
replies: 0 views: 1,109
lucaflea 16th January 2013

Anyone have ANY idea how to get this STUPID bolt off the bottom panel? I'm quite literally about to just drill through the entire...

uncle muscles
replies: 0 views: 642
uncle muscles 16th January 2013

Hello! I've thrown up a couple of tunes on soundcloud and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in critiquing the mixes....

jtcrace
replies: 1 views: 642
psycho_monkey 16th January 2013

I have a little money coming in and am wanting to upgrade my Mic Collection. I am either wanting to purchase an Avantone CV-12 or...

Raincrow
replies: 6 views: 2,343
rawkadawn 16th January 2013

Hi guys, I interviewed John Feldmann when he was touring with Goldfinger in Europe. To talk about music, production and...

scorpix74
replies: 8 views: 3,982
Mo Facta 16th January 2013

Would anyone be interested in a trade between my akg 414 b-uls tl ii gold grilles for your akg b-uls silver grille? Not the newer...

jptoastboy
replies: 0 views: 667
jptoastboy 16th January 2013

Hi Guys, Where do i start? mmm...so i bought a Motif ES7 a while back, based on the understanding it is a 'go to' instrument...

aknightin?
replies: 6 views: 3,482
Blairio 16th January 2013

Greetings all- I'm currently running a Presonus Firepod (FP10) and it has done well enough for the past 6+ years I have been...

saxmeister
replies: 0 views: 745
saxmeister 16th January 2013

Good day everyone! I'm recording an artist who's voice is similar to Beyonce. I'm curious, What kind of microphone is Beyonce...

Ringostarr
replies: 3 views: 4,372
RightOnRome 16th January 2013

Hi everyone Having a real problem here. My Mbox mini is bleeding inputs into the outputs. This problem has only just cropped up,...

Mardi Gras
replies: 3 views: 712
Mardi Gras 16th January 2013

So, I've had my 4328's for a number of years now. Two days ago, I had one cut out on me and give me the LED readout in the pic. ...

Howie J
replies: 2 views: 2,845
Howie J 16th January 2013

Has anyone mounted a mic stand onto a wall or seen this done? I record right at my desk and it can get pretty cluttered, some...

juicylime
replies: 11 views: 5,845
radiovoiceone 16th January 2013

Name some artists/ groups / albums / etc. that you really are excited by but whom have generally slipped by under the radar. ...

DanV
replies: 72 views: 6,498

Hi so I currently use a PreSonus 22VSL and an MCA SP1 Microphone for commentary, narration and vo. In the next few days ill be...

micheck123
replies: 7 views: 1,188

This topic came up yesterday at a meeting of a couple of fellow engineers (Ok... at the pub) and I thought it would be good to...

octatonic
replies: 65 views: 4,551
GJ999x 16th January 2013

So I don't do adjust the master volume fader in my own mixes and I know its generally considered a bad practice, but when people...

Funkfish
replies: 3 views: 834
psycho_monkey 16th January 2013

Hi All, Current Setup drum setup: -Pacifica on 2 OH mics -3124 on 2 Room mics, 1 kick and 1 Snare -Sytek preamp for 2-3...

ellpolo
replies: 2 views: 1,300
ellpolo 16th January 2013

Hi I have a Focusrite Liquid Channel and as a general preamp I think it sounds great! I have used/tried many revamps over the...

dickiefunk
replies: 6 views: 2,154
bambamboom 15th January 2013

I was looking at an Apogee Duet or Duet 2 but have found Ross Martin's products. Would a combo of the ADC4222 and PCM 1794 DAC be...

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 1,565
agershon 15th January 2013

Another, stupid question. sorry. Ok so ill shortly be either buying the Isa one or GAP73 to use with my SM7B. I currently have...

micheck123
replies: 1 views: 804
agershon 15th January 2013
fredpg 15th January 2013

I´m in the process of upgrading to a hybrid-setup, and I´m looking for suggestions for compressors that give me some different...

T.V. Eye
replies: 34 views: 7,181
illacov 15th January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search