The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Iwanna get in the diy world like adding transformers to my soon to have art pro vlaII but dont know anything about parts.Is there...

jourdan11
replies: 0 views: 601
jourdan11 18th February 2013

I'm having a little problem with noise that I suspect might be common. I have a submixer with a few synths hooked up that goes...

randomguy
replies: 2 views: 631
alexevans917 18th February 2013

I am in the professional audio industry. I usually refer to "volume" as "level". Upon talking with someone...

whitman
replies: 12 views: 2,724
Audio X 18th February 2013

Hi guyz , as the title says , i'm on the market for a new pair of Monitors .. I have actually on my home studio a apir of P11A...

Jeezo
replies: 15 views: 3,727
Jeezo 18th February 2013

Is it just me or is it true that the less you "screw" around with the sound via plugins or outboard, the better your...

jtaylor27
replies: 11 views: 916
joeq 18th February 2013

The UFX just keeps giving and giving. I have been recording scratch tracks with the UFX DI into Samplitude. The UFX routing...

SabreChris
replies: 2 views: 2,483
SabreChris 18th February 2013

I have apogee preamps, a joe meek 3q, and i need 3 more colored pres $500 under.I would go sca but it will cost to much to get...

jourdan11
replies: 36 views: 2,826
Radic 18th February 2013

Aust/NZ Forum, Just thought I'd post this in case some of you have never had your eyes peeled upon or looked in detail at an...

TheLastByte
replies: 8 views: 1,117
TheLastByte 18th February 2013
replies: - views: -
jmikeperkins 18th February 2013

Is it possible for a world class engineer to make a professional mix with behringer pres,behringer headphones,behringer...

Gotti
replies: 68 views: 6,241
Lance Lawson 18th February 2013

Hi everyone, I need some advice from someone who know's their stuff. Would it be possible for me to record my music at home...

TraumaBunny
replies: 35 views: 2,546
popmann 18th February 2013

Looking to add a Console on the cheap, to use mostly for mixing (taking teacks n atems from DAW) and not much tracking ( only...

Lorenzop
replies: 0 views: 641
Lorenzop 18th February 2013

I am thinking it sounds the same but others said no there is a difference. What is your opinion and why? One does it in digital...

Tube World
replies: 3 views: 926
joeq 18th February 2013

I have been using superior drummer for drums in my pre production drums. However i would like to stop programming my drums and...

jakson
replies: 21 views: 2,788
jakson 18th February 2013

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read this. Here is a sample recording that I just did 10 minutes ago in Garage Band. The...

stnicholasofmerc
replies: 9 views: 1,071
stnicholasofmerc 18th February 2013

I'm about to pick up one of the PCIe expansion chassis for my studio, to run my HD Native card into my Macbook Pro. I'm curious...

JBQIII
replies: 2 views: 1,673
JBQIII 17th February 2013

Hi, I need advice on DC power on old gear, I am lucky enough to own a nice collection of analog and digital synths and drum...

OL303
replies: 10 views: 3,928
CatFace 17th February 2013

Just acquired a great sounding pair of 813s. Is it acceptable to hang these puppies from the ceiling? I know about the lack of...

timmygrimm
replies: 6 views: 2,207
KRStudio 17th February 2013

Hi there I make electronic dance music using a hybrid setup Im currently mixing down a track, which I have arranged in...

getmethough
replies: 0 views: 739
getmethough 17th February 2013

Does anybody have any real world experience with the "new" AMI F-44 (succeessor to the MA KM-69)? Any...

Branford
replies: 0 views: 508
Branford 17th February 2013

Hi guys, I want to buy a kit solely for controlling my drum libraries. Can anyone tell me about the best gear for this...

Jpchartrand
replies: 0 views: 675
Jpchartrand 17th February 2013

I allways end up using dynamic mics on the snare bottom. Usually I have an SM57 on the top, but what do you guyes use for the...

blackcom
replies: 43 views: 12,443
WunderBro Flo 17th February 2013

Hi all, I need help starting out to figure out what could be an appropriate mixer for me. Looking also ( mostly) on used market....

Lorenzop
replies: 7 views: 3,593
philhousboy 17th February 2013

Hi, Looking for a studio in Zurich for a small recording for a low-budget film. Could be a home studio. It's for recording...

Roland Heap
replies: 0 views: 838
Roland Heap 17th February 2013

I guess there's the Manley, the Langevin and the Mercury. Probably some others. How are these things? I noticed that the...

max cooper
replies: 70 views: 16,675
tanov 17th February 2013

Hello everyone. I would appriciade advice from this commuity. I have Electron Octatrack - and i really like it, the only...

sk1e
replies: 2 views: 664
Vintageidiot 17th February 2013

I tried the wonderful ReLab XL480 free demo, and loved the sound. I was excited about buying the complete version, because the...

MJB
replies: 3 views: 1,130
MJB 17th February 2013

what are your favorite records? go all out.

Isaac The Koala
replies: 0 views: 638
Isaac The Koala 17th February 2013

Hey there, So am looking to get some new monitors. Currently have a pair of KRK 6's which are nice, but looking to trade up. I...

passname
replies: 3 views: 1,288
KCH 17th February 2013

Hello good folks Anyone able to direct me to getting an Alpha-Link issue dealt with? Had a very similar issue before - all...

Evil Hand
replies: 4 views: 836
Evil Hand 17th February 2013

Hi every one ,i m french , i just want to have your opinion about this : i have protools 10 an echo audiofire 8 adat version and...

alexmusicboy
replies: 2 views: 1,229
PhaseLinear 17th February 2013

This is meant to be a fun and not taken so serious. I see a lot of people post "use your ears" and Im definitely a...

ModernMixing
replies: 23 views: 1,550
12ax7 17th February 2013

Hello people, Was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some Boss HC2 samples? Or if anyone has any and is willing to...

ollie633
replies: 1 views: 1,086
ollie633 17th February 2013

I've been a long time owner of the ADL600. Love this unit. A good friend of mine parted with all of his audio gear and I was...

tha]-[acksaw
replies: 16 views: 1,660
tha]-[acksaw 17th February 2013

Can any of you please tell me what microphone this is? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/kellinquinsmicrophone.jpg/

beezydasecsy
replies: 3 views: 783
RightOnRome 17th February 2013

Hey Everybody, I recently bought an excellent case from a custom case maker to travel my amp. The case is made like a keyboard...

gabegladstein
replies: 0 views: 656
gabegladstein 17th February 2013

Hey all, I've been using backing tracks at live performances for a while now and I foolishly just realized I've been running the...

replies: 10 views: 2,038
Geetarpicker 17th February 2013
replies: 1 views: 720
Purple 17th February 2013

Are there any good 'old-school' text books on recording techniques which include things like Mid-Side, Blumlein pair, and the...

AntManBee
replies: 10 views: 1,940
eastsidetone 17th February 2013

Greetings. For those of you that like ribbons on saxes and flutes, what are your preferences? I've tried a couple of...

Omicron_9
replies: 12 views: 870
onespecial 17th February 2013

Anyone know how those world class "midas" pres sound in the behringer x32?

Gotti
replies: 2 views: 2,087
ozzystone 17th February 2013

Just wanted to give you all an FYI about NAMM. JJ Audio has sent a mic to our good friend/client Mike Stitts, who will be a...

illacov
replies: 4 views: 2,979
chessparov 17th February 2013

I haev a Toft ATB24 console. I was just plugging an insert cable from the Toft, out to a EQ-1NV by Great river. I sent a...

phonetica
replies: 3 views: 1,177
rcb4t2 17th February 2013

Hi there, Apologies if this question has been answered (I'm sure it has), I had a trawl through the threads to no avail. I...

vessel
replies: 5 views: 8,025
xonox 17th February 2013

Hello friends, Any opinion on one of these DIs versus another, run completely passively, without any use of phantom? Primary...

recorder2
replies: 0 views: 1,353
recorder2 17th February 2013

Anyone have a chance to compare the new Grace M102 opto compressor with a Pro VLA (modded or stock)? I'm looking at...

gravymanstan
replies: 4 views: 1,910
Woodwindy 17th February 2013

I'm buying a Korg Monotron for a friend; I'm not a synth person. There are three Monotrons. I'm not sure which one to...

TwardyLikeTank
replies: 5 views: 807
Kingsofsleep 17th February 2013

Besides the finish of course. Musicians Friend has them on sale for less so I was curious. There's one other thread on here about...

Captain Stardust
replies: 2 views: 1,069
Captain Stardust 17th February 2013

I'd really like to know how to record vocals and get them thick sounding. When do I use Melodyne? How would I be able to set my...

Royaldeadman
replies: 2 views: 865
gouge 17th February 2013

Whenever my monitors are on and my computer shuts down/restarts, they make a "pitc hsweeping pulse" that sounds like...

gr8ape
replies: 5 views: 1,283
KRStudio 16th February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search