The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Meant in the context of your natural inclination, given some artistic freedom to move from wild (in your face ala AC/DC "Hwy...

chessparov
replies: 38 views: 3,966
cowboycoalminer 17th January 2013

I've read many articles recently about the vinyl revival and how it can help save the music industry. I've been buying vinyl...

twentyhertz
replies: 97 views: 5,608
Dead Man 17th January 2013
replies: 3 views: 998
euphoria89 17th January 2013

I'm looking for a good studio mic for my home studio. I'd be using it for vocals, acoustic guitars, etc. I had been using a...

stacanova
replies: 13 views: 961
foxxy 17th January 2013

Hi guys. In the process of making some final decisions for what I need for my tracking room. What I'm doing is...

adleina
replies: 8 views: 1,108
adleina 17th January 2013

Hi, this survey is supposed to lay down the cornerstones of my Bachelor thesis entitled „Differences in qualitative evaluation...

GMFx
replies: 1 views: 589
GMFx 17th January 2013

Hey, I got myself a Tascam M3500. As I was looking for a small budget-mixer for a longtime, so I was very happy. I can also...

the Lob
replies: 3 views: 1,520
the Lob 17th January 2013

I'm looking for a small, relatively cheap, graphic EQ that can operate at line level. maybe 7-9 bands. Also prefer something...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 3 views: 2,388
travisbrown 17th January 2013

Initial respone: Distinctly Underwhelmed... Do these have the usual drivers?! Just bought the extreme isolation headphones,...

Blast9
replies: 34 views: 4,811
briguy1960 17th January 2013

I know it's a condenser but it has a gain knob right on it... I'm just wondering if anyone's tried plugging one into Logic or...

hobgobbler
replies: 1 views: 842
AminE 17th January 2013

Hello everyone I used to have a Toft ATB32 which I had to sell, so I need to go the ITB way for a while and I was looking at...

Tonio Ruiz
replies: 2 views: 1,396
Tonio Ruiz 17th January 2013

So 1 month ago my buddy in LA told me at AES that a geaslut member that we both knew had lost 100 lbs this year and was way...

James Lugo
replies: 111 views: 8,072
Empire Prod 17th January 2013

Does anyone know the technical difference between these two comps? Different VCA's or ??? I have some different versions of the...

earlygraves
replies: 5 views: 2,784
SharpKillerCable 17th January 2013

Hey guys! So after A LOT of research I've finally narrowed down my choices for Microphones. I'd be happy to hear your opinions on...

BadBwai
replies: 4 views: 809
BadBwai 17th January 2013

I have several amplifiers running to cabs in the live room. The distance is 8m. The highest wattage is 30W. Which gauge...

charlierokit
replies: 11 views: 4,587
cbarrett92 17th January 2013

I'm interested in picking up a good banjo for recording in the studio. I had a few bands bring one in and they sounded pretty...

RedWallStudio
replies: 33 views: 5,863
Camera 17th January 2013

Hi there gearslutties ! I'm the new guy in the neighborhood !!! I have a Home Studio, I only record me and my band so far.. I...

nobody loves me
replies: 8 views: 1,350
joeq 17th January 2013

This is being passed around at the moment, it obviously doesn't really apply to studios but is going to be a huge pain in the ass...

Nathanael PCB
replies: 3 views: 169
daniel c 17th January 2013

My recording setup includes a large variety of synths, modules, and instruments going to a mixer, then to an amplifier, and I'm...

Skeletron
replies: 2 views: 1,052
Skeletron 17th January 2013

Hi folks.. Well I'm a man on a mission and I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.. The acoustic guitars on the track "inner...

Darenzo
replies: 0 views: 866
Darenzo 17th January 2013

Hello. Could someone please tell me whether the "Studiophile AV 40 - Monitor Speakers" comes included with a cable...

Sheburns
replies: 1 views: 603
TheSiege 17th January 2013

Hey everybody, I am building a home studio and am new to the process. Can someone please help me figure out what the best...

Fender59
replies: 0 views: 975
Fender59 17th January 2013

Hey all! Just wondering what people are having luck with in terms of which midi drum kits to use for say triggering BFD2. We also...

AndyZippy
replies: 6 views: 2,218
SabreChris 17th January 2013

A friend of mine and I have been debating the effects of eating while mixing music. He not only thinks its "sloppy",...

Mike Anthony
replies: 0 views: 260
Mike Anthony 17th January 2013

I have a Sony C-48 that drops out after a few minutes of use then comes back at a lower volume with noise. Who would be a good...

MoreSound
replies: 13 views: 1,966
Vintageidiot 17th January 2013

Hi, I have a Korg A1 and a Korg A2. Never really used them... Are they good for anything now-a-days or it is just a waste of...

dimdom
replies: 3 views: 2,035
GatodasGotas 16th January 2013

Hey guys, I have a small PA that my band uses for practice. Because it's usually me being the only one who ends up actually...

AmericanWerewolf
replies: 2 views: 4,520
tribedescribe 16th January 2013

What Kind of mic preamp should I get for my Shure KSM44 microphone? I'm looking at a budget of $300-$500. I've used an ART Pro...

DJCam
replies: 4 views: 1,746
NJS 16th January 2013

Hi guys and girls, I have approx 60 free music magazines for the first person who can collect from Greenwich,...

fearoftigers
replies: 0 views: 1,910
fearoftigers 16th January 2013
replies: - views: -
mcferrison 16th January 2013
replies: - views: -
franciskimberley 16th January 2013

Hey all, admittedly my brain has some sort of mental block when it comes to things such as hardware/routing... I am having an...

Zeromortelle
replies: 0 views: 779
Zeromortelle 16th January 2013

i got this 16 track 2" heads for telefunken m15 a ( i think). could you tell me about the condition from what you can see...

TonStrom
replies: 2 views: 2,379
TonStrom 16th January 2013

I just started recording a project at a studio, my style is a hybrid electronic/acoustic disco type thing. The cymbals and toms...

thevisi0nary
replies: 5 views: 2,849
KrisHayes 16th January 2013

I've searched GS and the interweb and there don;t appear to be any reviews on the pre - at $450 USD street, I'm surprised there's...

dogma
replies: 3 views: 5,317
Bonemeister 16th January 2013

Hi Gang! I´m wondering if any of you have made a comparison between an original drum take and the same take processed with...

jakelorenz
replies: 22 views: 1,953
scorpix74 16th January 2013

If you're looking for analog, check this out: http://eugene.***************/msd/3549815210.html DaveT

davet
replies: 5 views: 792
dlmorley 16th January 2013

Hey all, I'm a session keyboardist. After years of collecting I'm in a pretty good place for my personal gear...

mynameisdanno
replies: 2 views: 1,192
mynameisdanno 16th January 2013

I need to record some simple percussion instruments - some bongos, a couple of shakers and some maracas, nothing too fancy - as...

project_c
replies: 7 views: 1,106
RightOnRome 16th January 2013

Hi Guys, I have been looking at these forums of a while now and although there are many similar threads around set ups I have...

funkymonk1984
replies: 10 views: 1,884
twentyhertz 16th January 2013

Its definitely true... a better cable = better overall sound I just love how much the Mogami cable brings the bass to life!

Mike Anthony
replies: 18 views: 1,359
Mike Anthony 16th January 2013

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is any difference in latency between an Avid interface and an Apogee Symphony using an HD...

Philip Parker
replies: 0 views: 1,242
Philip Parker 16th January 2013

Well. MySpace last chance to survive. pretty sweet new design. what do you guys think? I'm wondering what will be the...

patrick81
replies: 5 views: 920
4damind 16th January 2013

Hi I am going to be recording a band on tour overseas and would like to find a digital stagebox / snake that will hook up with...

moonsound
replies: 6 views: 1,377
moonsound 16th January 2013

So i head over to Long & Mcquade today & get myself a at4040, i get into a little conversation with one of the employees...

DayDayB
replies: 0 views: 539
DayDayB 16th January 2013

Hi guys, this is my first post here on Gearslutz! I was wondering what you guys thought about the Axe FX II VS the Kemper...

Metallisis
replies: 5 views: 2,711
frans 16th January 2013

Hey, Anyone know how much is an NHT surround system is going for? The speakers we have are: 4 A20s, 1 C20 (center), and 2...

gemusic
replies: 1 views: 741
SineHero 16th January 2013

can anyone tell me what microphone this is? http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/ThunderShepherd/obama.png used by...

ThunderShepherd
replies: 1 views: 1,047
timtoonz 16th January 2013

Hello, I would like to to buy a sweet mic pre transformer balanced mixer. Does anyone still make? My freind says they were too...

foxxy
replies: 9 views: 1,093
foxxy 16th January 2013

As my collection of gear and synths and instruments etc. proliferates, I've been considering tying everything together with a...

rlg
replies: 4 views: 7,133
foxxy 16th January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search