The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How much room noise do Ribbon mics pick up? Are they like condensers (more room noise), or more like dynamics (less room...

Kroy
replies: 16 views: 1,588
fhames 21st January 2013

Hey, so basically about a month or 2 ago the tweeter on my Adam A7X attracted something metal to it (they're magnetic) and it...

Mike21
replies: 2 views: 770
Mike21 21st January 2013

Would be fun to get to know some of you in person.

apeak
replies: 5 views: 1,238
chessparov 21st January 2013

If you had to record in a studio with the following limitations, which one would you choose? Studio 1 has any microphones you...

Alex Banks
replies: 21 views: 1,310
Yetti 21st January 2013

Perhaps the single most important part of a song is not a $10000 compressor but perfect arrangement of instruments strategically...

lucasmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,187
gear is cool 21st January 2013

Hey guys, long time reader first time poster so here it goes. I've read all the posts I could find on here about a similar issue...

Tzvi
replies: 3 views: 901
nedorama 20th January 2013

I just love sabatons Synth/Keyboard sounds, The choir and trance like effect are brilliant for metal. Does anyone have any idea...

Hoggy
replies: 0 views: 1,835
Hoggy 20th January 2013

I just got a metric halo ULN-8. cooge i am now a step closer to realize my dream of a mobile recording rig able to record...

jullekoalabear
replies: 1 views: 1,133
NathanEldred 20th January 2013

Help! first of all my specs- protools 9 windows 7 PC mbox novation remote LE midi controller Everything used to be as...

bifbangpow
replies: 14 views: 1,016
bifbangpow 20th January 2013

I have the Apogee AD-16X and a DA-16X. I am interested in the Symphony PCIe card setup. I have OSX 10.6.7 on an 8 core Mac Pro....

timstoel
replies: 0 views: 1,272
timstoel 20th January 2013

Hey all, I've been slowly building my equipment. I mainly play acoustic guitar and vocals, though I do have midi drums and...

ricoh
replies: 12 views: 1,330
rcb4t2 20th January 2013

What is it about guitar amps that make them so noisy in comparison to a typical power amplifier as part of a home audio system?...

2xUeL
replies: 22 views: 3,104
paranoidandroid 20th January 2013

I found my perfect drum sound. It is 15 mics on the drums. Ive never had the ins and outs and the pres to record that many...

boneshowell
replies: 20 views: 2,314
boneshowell 20th January 2013
replies: 14 views: 9,259
Shaman 20th January 2013

I need to track some bowed saw tomorrow in my little home studio, any of you ever do that? I figure I'll just move my head around...

brill bedroom
replies: 9 views: 1,100
Matt_Templeman 20th January 2013

Hi all, "If" I was looking to trade my Liquid Saffire 56 in for a USB alternative, (not by choice) then could you...

JayRankin
replies: 1 views: 858
Kaoz 20th January 2013

you can sync two interfaces with ADAT/SPDIF/WORDCLOCK what's the difference? does it matter quality/stability wise? thanks

tuna
replies: 1 views: 577
UnDeFiNeD 20th January 2013

Which is the best for non-great vocalists? Which will also give some depth and get in the mix easily? 414 version is on your...

szmola
replies: 21 views: 2,024
szmola 20th January 2013

Hi everyone, This is my first post so forgive me for posting this is the wrong category, I did search for where I could post...

JayRankin
replies: 6 views: 747
Vintageidiot 20th January 2013

What does m/s give me over stereo tracking. I´m thinking of drum ambience recording and until now I´ve mostly been using...

ljona
replies: 1 views: 667
Jazz Noise 20th January 2013

I'm in a situation now where I really want to get a good sound 90% good from the get go and will need as little mixing as...

ludwigvanlee
replies: 6 views: 1,364
ludwigvanlee 20th January 2013

Hey Folks, I'd like to purchase a VSTi Choir with a text to speech feature. My google research gave me the East West Qauntom...

Bruce Wayne
replies: 2 views: 3,283
TGV 20th January 2013

I'm toying with the idea of adding a small summing board to my rig using the 8 outs on my saffire pro 10. What is the best...

mikeyzpencer
replies: 15 views: 1,213
Kcatthedog 20th January 2013

A fellow producer on facebook just posted this up: If Logic Pro hangs and you have not saved. Open terminal and type: killall...

Colossal
replies: 4 views: 5,935
toerag_man 20th January 2013

Hi everybode, im writing you from moscow. my aphex 207d started to switch off and switch on after few seconds by itself. in my...

Nofeelings
replies: 2 views: 2,035
Nofeelings 20th January 2013

I'm looking for an RTAS EQ plugin with a very wide gain range, so that it can reduce each band by infinite dB and thus mute...

spectrical
replies: 2 views: 881
spectrical 20th January 2013

What amazing sounding albums have been recorded in apartments? who was the producer, and what gear did they use? I just...

slickshoe62
replies: 117 views: 19,014
catfishmusic 20th January 2013

Help me decide on what my next piece of gear should be. I am trying to dip my toes into the analog world and need some opinions....

gruenburger
replies: 22 views: 2,690
181483 20th January 2013

I've just had some reflection on my past obsession of shiny audio boxes with cool lights and switches and related it to when I...

jumbo
replies: 1 views: 778
mesavox 20th January 2013

Question in title ^. Would throwing some of these on your power cables help at all?

blakegaston
replies: 1 views: 1,156
The Real MC 20th January 2013

I like to make beats/instrumentals for fun as a hobby. I was wondering if just having a good keyboard controller is good enough...

RickGobe
replies: 3 views: 2,591
nickknack 20th January 2013

Okay, so basically i am i have the old version of east west RA and my goal is to run multiple instruments from one instance of...

thevisi0nary
replies: 0 views: 648
thevisi0nary 20th January 2013

Hello! My gear buzz's and my tube amps shock me. Upon inspection, I've found that my home lacks a true ground rod and is...

sam humans
replies: 6 views: 1,178
MarkF48 20th January 2013

I'm looking for a step up from the A7's. I love them but need a bigger monitor. I'm happy to stay with Adam but maybe take a punt...

antony
replies: 0 views: 569
antony 20th January 2013

OK, this is the situation. I'm mixing entirely ITB using Cubase v5.5. I love the software, it allows me to work productively, I...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 802
SmoothVibe 20th January 2013

What are the top 5-10 most popular, most technologically advanced, best sounding VST instruments for 2013?

LOLer
replies: 0 views: 1,211
LOLer 20th January 2013

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some suggestions on a "goo" compressor, if that makes any sense. I've already got a nice...

theveiv
replies: 0 views: 531
theveiv 19th January 2013

Hi, I wanna know how to mimic this sound. I have a song that has a little bit of these same ingredients. Is my iMac with Logic...

SaraF
replies: 1 views: 723
theveiv 19th January 2013

Hello. I have a chance to do some voice over work for my father's company and make a few Gs. They want a bunch of messages...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 972
mike vee 19th January 2013

What soundproofing products have the ability to contain the bass inside an untreated room so that a noticeable amount of bass...

Stealth3si
replies: 2 views: 703
Syncamorea 19th January 2013

Hi to all! howdy I just did some connections with my UR824 and I hook up a Focusrite Oktopre and a crappy digital mixer into...

distante
replies: 3 views: 1,797
distante 19th January 2013

Hi. I have tried to search for info about this in the forums, but I haven't found many answers. The thing is, I have a bunch...

ronned2tm
replies: 1 views: 941
Jayyj 19th January 2013

SPL launches Mixdream XP at Musikmesse 2005, Frankfurt/Germany, April 6-9, 2005. SPL booth: Hall 5.1, Booth B 84. After...

SPL
replies: 8 views: 6,985
delchambre 19th January 2013

Hey peeps, I'm thinking of upgrading my setup a little. I've almost finished converting the garage so ill have a dedicated...

Tesseract
replies: 23 views: 11,674

have a look at that summing device...havent heard it...of course...but i really want to...what do you think... 60V means...

xl-sander
replies: 13 views: 5,055

The Business of Music “Rock is dead,” “The music business is in decline,” “The glory years are over.” I’m sure...

studiorathq
replies: 0 views: 1,200
studiorathq 19th January 2013

Currently working on turning my oddly shaped closet into a vocal booth... i know the many reasons why it isnt the best idea, but...

JoonJukx
replies: 13 views: 1,214
JoonJukx 19th January 2013

Hey all, I'm not a huge fan of these threads and I'm sure you're not either. I'm in a pickle here and I don't know where to...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 3 views: 745
Akoppenheffer 19th January 2013

I'm trying to do some research for purely analog recording options. Tape is obvious answer #1 but are there other options...

South Brokelyn
replies: 10 views: 1,903
South Brokelyn 19th January 2013

A few months ago, we had the pleasure of meeting Rob Tavaglione (Catalyst Recording - Charlotte, NC). He was interested in...

CAL
replies: 10 views: 4,641
pascalray 19th January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search