The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, i´m thinking about a new cue monitor setup for my studio and came up with the following idea: fx. 8 tracks from...

2Low
replies: 4 views: 1,115
2Low 23rd January 2013

So, after being completely out of recording for quite some time, I've decided to take the DAW plunge. I have decided on the...

adathead 53
replies: 1 views: 1,396
WildStyle 23rd January 2013

Im fighting to understand multisampling on the dss1. I've enjoyed factory patches on disk and also a temporary waveform that you...

dwbkeys
replies: 4 views: 1,480
dwbkeys 23rd January 2013

Hi, I've been recording off and on for a few years now. I love it! I really want to make a career out of it. I recently quit...

ANDREWintheBOX
replies: 13 views: 1,159
Ciozzi 23rd January 2013

So I picked up a Technics SL-Q200 turntable (free, from a family member - hell yeah), replaced the old rotted Grado cartridge...

pint07
replies: 6 views: 913
syntheticrhyme 23rd January 2013

question.. if you tracked one source with two mics that were perfectly in phase and then flipped the polarity of one track in...

onespecial
replies: 20 views: 1,607
Oden 23rd January 2013
replies: - views: -
Zoot 23rd January 2013

So my G-Drive has just shat itself. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get a Glyph as they seem to be the standard in...

bellchilton
replies: 5 views: 263
TheLastByte 23rd January 2013

Another year has passed and many a mix moved on. I want to list some things that i have been using this past year that has made...

engmix
replies: 2 views: 869
5down1up 23rd January 2013

Those big orchestral stabs in following song examples: - 'A view to a kill' by Duran Duran - 'Forever More' by...

Musician
replies: 5 views: 1,259
depulse 23rd January 2013

I am familiar with most of the instrument case manufacturers who use carbon fiber (Accord, Karua, etc.) But I have yet to see...

Given To Fly
replies: 1 views: 1,760
SirEarl 23rd January 2013

i pulled out my mic stand and found that the bands had fallen off(!) my groove tubes sm4 shockmount. i just spent 2 1/2 hours...

muscmp
replies: 1 views: 1,473
friesdan 23rd January 2013

Slutz I am bored with mixing entirely ITB, I'm going to start small and crank some sounds through THESE TWO PIECES OF GEAR. To...

Slutztash
replies: 1 views: 873
Helge 23rd January 2013

Just curious if I will run into any issues connecting an unbalanced source into a set of Dorrough 40-B meters? Fortunately my DJ...

iz_thewiz
replies: 5 views: 1,671
iz_thewiz 23rd January 2013

so I been searching around looking for info about these desks, it seems like for every one person that loves them another hates...

FormulaReed
replies: 6 views: 8,313
producerjay 23rd January 2013

Hey everyone. Just a question of curiosity. When I record guitars I generally use 2 mics and of course go in PT afterwards and...

drumzalicious
replies: 5 views: 1,136
drumzalicious 23rd January 2013

I have NO background in audio, first year film student. I've picked up a Seinheisser M416 which in my opinion has alot of spill...

sallyK
replies: 10 views: 1,332
psycho_monkey 23rd January 2013

I recently sold a bunch of stuff so I could buy my first rig. I love jazz fusion so I bought a nord electro 3 and a moog little...

jazzmann
replies: 0 views: 666
jazzmann 23rd January 2013

Hey! I'm not a music major, just a hobbyist and am trying to find out what this instrument is. I think most of these should be...

crewxp
replies: 1 views: 2,354
chrisso 23rd January 2013

I'm looking for a hardware compressor that retains a beefy low end. I shall be using it for tracking - mostly vocals and...

xcevinx
replies: 30 views: 3,160
littlesicily 23rd January 2013

I've been searching for an on stage vocal mic to bring to my gigs, for hygienic and consistent sound reasons. I try whenever...

Baroque
replies: 4 views: 927
Baroque 23rd January 2013

First post in here I believe, hope its in the right spot So I'm gonna take the leap of faith and get new I/O and some Mic...

dylanger
replies: 0 views: 600
dylanger 23rd January 2013

Im gonna get the Apogee Symphony i/o 2x6. but want to eventually purchase an API 2500. my question is.....Is it possible to run...

sheriff
replies: 5 views: 895
sheriff 23rd January 2013
psycho_monkey 23rd January 2013

I imported a midi file from harmony assistant into Logic 9 I added a few new instruments and tracks. I notice the tracks are a...

uncle808us
replies: 0 views: 490
uncle808us 23rd January 2013
Eoinw 23rd January 2013

1176's are obviously known for their fast attack times. What comps do you consider to be in that same category? At what point...

jroode
replies: 1 views: 780
Wayne 23rd January 2013

Does someone know which company introduced the first inline console? I believe it was SSL with their "B" series, but...

M4D333
replies: 3 views: 821
vintagelove 23rd January 2013

Hi guys, is it possible to trigger midi-notes sent to different analogue synths by using the launchpad in ableton? So that i can...

Analogfrog
replies: 0 views: 805
Analogfrog 23rd January 2013

The drums on these tracks were recorded differently. One is analog (tape), the other is digital (Pro Tools), or maybe both are...

Murray
replies: 76 views: 4,247
chrisso 23rd January 2013

New track in vintage style, this time JMJ inspired. Synths: Sequential Prophet 5 rev 2, Pro One, Prophet VS, Korg Polysix....

Harlem
replies: 1 views: 982
Harlem 22nd January 2013

Hey all, I have been mixing with KRK Rokit 5s. Very clear. I have tried using my sennheiser hd25s but very muddy mix. i...

OllieThomas
replies: 5 views: 1,529
reddirt 22nd January 2013

Anyone have any experience with these speakers and can weigh in on their potential use for studio use/mixing

captainhook79
replies: 0 views: 786
captainhook79 22nd January 2013

Vintech 573, 1272 or 273?

buttonjaw
replies: 0 views: 678
buttonjaw 22nd January 2013

I have this project that I'm working on and so far I'm really very satisfied with the result. My problem is that there's a few...

Winegarden
replies: 65 views: 4,967
targa2 22nd January 2013

I have Radar V converters (classic) and also got the M Audio Profire 2626 and i have to say certainly the DA ar.e identical...

digi882
replies: 3 views: 2,479
nnajar 22nd January 2013

If I use ensemble brass instruments, when I hit the note slowly, it has soft sound, but when I hit it fast it has not only louder...

LOLer
replies: 16 views: 6,420
LOLer 22nd January 2013

Hi, I play in an indie pop band, we tour a LOT. We have a bunch of new songs that were written using virtual synths (Massive,...

tbstw
replies: 1 views: 1,022
ksandvik 22nd January 2013

Hi, I have an old 3340s machine that yields the perfect tone for my music and studio set up. However, I am encountering an issue...

Dancinggods
replies: 6 views: 2,002
thenoodle 22nd January 2013

Hey guys i currently use sennheiser hd25's for my live DJ shows. However, I do find that they are not exactly the most soundproof...

acousticdude123
replies: 10 views: 10,625
Reticuli 22nd January 2013

Hi Guys and Girls I need some advice. Im looking to expand my home studio into a small working studio, Im going to be moving it...

Kneal7
replies: 2 views: 805
Kneal7 22nd January 2013

Hello all- I currently have what I consider to be a fairly decent semi-professional set up: Big Room+ Rx Great...

anotherspud
replies: 33 views: 2,419
motone 22nd January 2013

Something baffles me about this classic EQ: You can choose the frequency for the low-end shelf EQs. However it sounds like the...

calmposer
replies: 4 views: 1,016
isawsasquatch 22nd January 2013

Hi, Whilst not overly high end but not necessarily low end either so i will post this here. Currently considering beween...

empirix
replies: 2 views: 1,397
empirix 22nd January 2013

Hey everyone, So I'm currently in the process of upgrading my studio set up a little but as well as changing the room that I...

CE9958
replies: 0 views: 881
CE9958 22nd January 2013

So here's the deal. I am working with an artist and need to draft a contract with her for my services. I know entertainment...

illiummusic
replies: 5 views: 1,236
thenoodle 22nd January 2013

Hi my name is Funk and I'm a gear slut.. I need a white chip. I stared at the screen for an hour or when I came across the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 3 views: 1,919
Bcsteene 22nd January 2013

I have a set of Fostex PM0.5s that I'm using in a small home studio. They are clear and "revealing" in mids and highs...

Nonlinear
replies: 9 views: 863
EL_HERALDO 22nd January 2013

Looking to get studio monitors stuck between these two :facepalm: What are your opinions? If it helps I produce House, Tech...

Santos10
replies: 4 views: 2,439
Deleted 6ccb844 22nd January 2013

If you do any listening or tracking with headphones, you must check these out! I've tried a lot of phones over the years...

Sounds Great
replies: 17 views: 8,161
lobsterinn 22nd January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search