The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I live in an apartment - not the greatest environment for recording, especially when the fridge starts whirring (can't...

Clonkified
replies: 32 views: 4,264
Brent Hahn 30th January 2013

Hi everybody, Does anyone have experience with the Apogee MiC and an iPhone 5? How is the latency for multitrack recording...

amargulies
replies: 7 views: 5,579
gideon352 30th January 2013

Hello, My first ever post - sorry if I'm not in the right place. I just bought an AKG D230 and I wonder if it's a fake. Please...

bacchilon
replies: 3 views: 2,154
bacchilon 30th January 2013

Hi all, I am making sounds for a cartoon. There are characters (various vegetables), which must be associated to specific sound...

HangArt
replies: 4 views: 1,186
HangArt 30th January 2013

I used to have a setup with a blue Robbie and tlm 49 which I loved, however my budget is much lower now, I currently have a...

texxas
replies: 0 views: 630
texxas 30th January 2013

i amusing a project mix io and a yamaha/steinberg mr816 both have very low output volumes on the headphone jacks.they are loud...

THE_NIK
replies: 5 views: 1,148
THE_NIK 30th January 2013

Hello everyone, I've often read reviews, user threads which are very similar to mines however it always seems to get me...

AmokBSN
replies: 2 views: 737
AmokBSN 30th January 2013

Hi all sound experts ! What is the difference between a medium budget interface and a "state of the art" interface ? Is...

Ekk
replies: 5 views: 1,336
bedhoe 30th January 2013

Anyone know where to buy one in Europe? Its the one with the plastic frame. Thank you!

Jesso
replies: 8 views: 1,699
geareyes 30th January 2013

The newer ones, not the allison research ones. I heard they were used on DSOTM and other things. Anyone want to share their...

abechap024
replies: 5 views: 6,211
rocksure 30th January 2013

Hey guys, first time poster on here, despite the fact that I've lurked on the forums for a couple of years. A friend of mine...

JohnProctor
replies: 7 views: 973
ray_subsonic 30th January 2013

hello everyone, i mostly play slow jazz and i'd love to get the most out of Ivory 2 grand pianos. i'd love to have all nuances...

bluescreendive
replies: 0 views: 1,077
bluescreendive 30th January 2013

I have just bought one of those mics in a popular web auctions site. Here are the pics from the auction Auctiva Image...

Santiago
replies: 14 views: 4,970
Santiago 30th January 2013

Cubase iC Pro Time to buy and iPad for my studio now I think. Fancier than using those mackie control apps for iPad. I'm...

tomwatson
replies: 0 views: 1,594
tomwatson 30th January 2013

East: New Jersey Nets, 2 Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers, Boston Celtics, 5 Philadelphia 76ers, 6 New York Knicks, 7 Chicago Bulls, 8...

jianyi
replies: 0 views: 715
jianyi 30th January 2013

Studio photos here: Behind the Scenes With Here We Go Magic Pictures - Luke Temple and Michael Bloch | Rolling Stone First...

dublave
replies: 3 views: 2,745
lobsterinn 30th January 2013

One of my A7's is buzzing. Sounds like a blown speaker, but I dont hear scraping when I gently push the speaker cone, Could it be...

Freedomof81
replies: 6 views: 2,013
Math5461 30th January 2013

Hi folks, long time lurker first time poster here. Any help you can offer is appreciated. So, I'm a bit of an engineering...

apenly
replies: 1 views: 1,854
apenly 30th January 2013

Hi All, I don't do a lot of posting but I certainly appreciate all of the great information here. I had a quick question that...

AndrewG
replies: 3 views: 944
andersmv 30th January 2013

I have a stupid question that I just can't find the answer to. I'm doing lots of projects these days where I'll setup...

KillerV
replies: 6 views: 1,112
x_25 30th January 2013

The world’s most significant natural sound archive is available for free online - Waveformz Very very cool these guys spent...

Mardi Gras
replies: 1 views: 806
Dz7 30th January 2013

So today i went into an old warehouse, it had some old computer stuff. One thing i saw laying around was a qwerty keyboard with a...

Extenzo
replies: 4 views: 757
Extenzo 30th January 2013

Hi X Desk Users, Just curious how you prefer to lay out stereo pairs on the board when bringing stems back in from a DAW. 1....

mahler007
replies: 4 views: 950
dudge 30th January 2013

Hi, Following the recent 'DEMOS of Hit Songs' thread I listened to the unmixed version of Avril's 'Sk8ter Boi', and then read...

Riddler
replies: 18 views: 8,354
popmann 30th January 2013

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I'll do or write something wrong. I bought my console a year and a half ago (I...

liammanthis
replies: 0 views: 848
liammanthis 30th January 2013

is there a place, if not, there should be. I'm tired of people asking me opinions about them.

drtechno
replies: 12 views: 910
character 30th January 2013
replies: - views: -
maxiedaniels 29th January 2013

Ive just got hold of an Eventide DSP7500 and want to use it on the aux send/return to my mixer (Mackie 1620i).The Mackie has a...

Power Wizard
replies: 5 views: 1,554
TheBrightSide 29th January 2013

So, I'm looking to upgrade from my 12 channel mixer, and was pretty comfortable about finding a Ghost and getting mods done as I...

sonicolonic
replies: 0 views: 2,285
sonicolonic 29th January 2013

Hi all, I'm working on a singer/songwriter-project and this friday we're tracking cello (1). It's pretty simple stuff, and room...

mikkelkiilerich
replies: 16 views: 2,351
FuzzyWuzzy 29th January 2013

I have a fellow that wants to dump his Otari Radar I on me and was wondering if they still have any worth. I am talking of course...

Gibripper75
replies: 3 views: 1,362
M.S.P. 29th January 2013

Hi Guys, I'll be setting up a home studio in a room of the afore mentioned size and would like suggestions for suitable woofer...

varunbkk
replies: 12 views: 6,623
agershon 29th January 2013

Hello all. I am trying to startup a studio here. Have space and building out the rig. GS-R24m mixer, DAW running Cubase, some...

Galleddrim
replies: 14 views: 1,626
7+1 29th January 2013

peace! This is my very first post on GS.. whats up? I know it's cliche, but i'm looking for a 4 to 8 track recorder for...

P.U.R.P.
replies: 6 views: 1,134
x_25 29th January 2013

I don´t know how to make the connections....anybody can help me please. I want to compress a previously recorded track...we use...

chetbaker
replies: 2 views: 1,623
Boschen 29th January 2013

Alright Sluts, I've been steadily upgrading my home studio gear, and now I'm hungry for an outboard channel strip with a mic...

jsway
replies: 7 views: 891
jsway 29th January 2013

I have an Ultralite original that is about 5 years old and it likes to power itself down whether buss powered or DC. Called MOTU...

AdAudioInc
replies: 4 views: 958
suitedstudio 29th January 2013

I've posted NAMM pictures on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Realitone A number of Gear Sluts and other...

Mike Greene
replies: 0 views: 928
Mike Greene 29th January 2013

Is it possible to run a SansAmp RBI in conjunction with a SansAmp Bass Driver? If so, what is the best method (effects loop,...

aCfOB12
replies: 11 views: 2,398
Blast9 29th January 2013

I want try out one of these microphones but don't know what kind they are. Family Guy Voice Actors - YouTube

RickGobe
replies: 3 views: 992
Runnytofu 29th January 2013
replies: 4 views: 2,386
Tech21NYC 29th January 2013

hey guys, just wondering how i can connect the avalon 747 to the prism orpheus, i have been looking at the SSL X-Patch, seems...

Joey333
replies: 6 views: 1,201
GGreen 29th January 2013

We're looking for a sturdy and transparent variable volume foot pedal for guitars, synths, slide guitar, etc, etc. We're not...

ResonantMind
replies: 3 views: 1,494
ResonantMind 29th January 2013

Hi. I'm buying headphones for electronic dance music production in a price range of 150€ more or less. They must have tight and...

Sount
replies: 7 views: 872
chrissyb 29th January 2013

hello all. Im looking some info for a Midi guitar- iv heard that there some guitars that you can plug in, and work with like a...

proger
replies: 20 views: 3,069
Ximo 29th January 2013

Hi All, I'm new here so I hope this is the correct forum! I would just like to know if the bit rate, or the samplerate (kHz)...

7seas
replies: 0 views: 597
7seas 29th January 2013

I have: Saffire Pro-40 interface ART TPS II tube preamp KRK rockit 8 monitors (pair) Macbook Pro all plugged into one...

yodog
replies: 1 views: 749
vanndau5 29th January 2013

Hi Guys, Was listening to music yesterday when Seal's "Kiss From a Rose", the production grabbed me so much, like...

Deleted User
replies: 205 views: 17,837
gruenburger 29th January 2013

Hi community. Can someone post a picture of the key to the KSM44 aluminum case? I had a KSM44 stolen. I never locked the case,...

Midasmouse
replies: 10 views: 1,332
imaginaryday 29th January 2013

Picked up a pair of 8050a this weekend used, a person I know from a high end music store which he had owned, he still has the...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 988
WasserSpitzer 29th January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search