The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

couldn't find any threads on this, apologies if it's been discussed. the new Chilli Peppers, "I'm With You", is...

quantumpsych
replies: 31 views: 3,822
Paul Vnuk Jr. 2nd February 2013
replies: - views: -
Ted Dade 2nd February 2013

Does anyone know of a modern rackmount version of the HD24? Something that is a few rack spaces (or tabletop) that can do...

spiral
replies: 3 views: 1,867
spiral 2nd February 2013

I can't believe how amazing this album is and how amazing it sounds. I picked it up for $5 at Amazon this week on CD just on a...

Scott Whigham
replies: 22 views: 6,097
sirfun 2nd February 2013

I finally come to the point where "new monitors" stand behind the "next buy" label in my New Gear and GAS...

Polarelch
replies: 3 views: 847
Polarelch 2nd February 2013

Hey slutz, I have some questions regarding the ssl alpha link, I've been using a lynx twoB (2 in /6 out) for 1 year, I bought...

JayPee
replies: 13 views: 2,197
cheu78 2nd February 2013

Hi Guys. I've had a good look through Focusrite answerbase but can't really find the answer to my question. We have a Saffire...

naypalm
replies: 23 views: 17,210
kalle789 2nd February 2013

I noticed a lot of people here seem to really like the DA10 so I decided to grab one and try it on for size. Mastering forum...

nms
replies: 21 views: 6,866
Guitfiddle 2nd February 2013

OK I have very simple home setup. Just audio, but for some time been about to pull the trigger on a Great River ME...

watermelon
replies: 5 views: 804
Hendyamps 2nd February 2013

Hi Guys. About to start tracking vocals. Anyone think this vocal booth might be too padded, that can lead to a too dead...

Lolo22
replies: 3 views: 2,039
Led Music 2nd February 2013

*Update, second link added for if we can keep some of current equipment along with added suggestions* Not going to go into...

Idicious
replies: 4 views: 1,064
Idicious 2nd February 2013
mandioca 2nd February 2013

Hi everyone, new here :). I just want some advice on which one to buy. I've narrowed is down to these two, and they're both...

maniacmagee
replies: 3 views: 2,282
heimaufnahme 2nd February 2013

Anyone here done a hard drive upgrade? I was thinking of using a SATA to PATA/IDE Hard Drive Interface Adapter and upgrade to a...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 2,162
GYang 2nd February 2013

To those who have already heard the new Portico II stereo buss processor: I already own the portico 5043 compressor. Is the...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 6,327
GYang 2nd February 2013

Hi all, and thanks in advance for your help! I have a question for anyone knowledgeable with Mackie Mixers: So I'm a...

jj2man
replies: 9 views: 13,076
Voyage.One 2nd February 2013

Hi everyone, sorry if this isn't the right section but i must try to solve this: yesterday, in my house, the light went off for a...

F Clemente
GreenNeedle 2nd February 2013

A few years ago I tried out a Mackie 1202VLZ3 (new model at the time) and ran some dance loops through it, along with a...

flsh333
replies: 37 views: 7,197
josh benzin 2nd February 2013

Hey guys... My setup is a Studiomaster Mixdown Classic - Tascam MS16 1"/16 track tape - PT 10, and miscellaneous outboard...

BeeThousand
replies: 0 views: 1,093
BeeThousand 2nd February 2013

Hi' Guys I just got my UA apollo Quad and i must say i love the unit.But that being said I was wondering, what other Apollo users...

Godchild
replies: 2 views: 2,274
Godchild 2nd February 2013

I just saw this video and I'm loving the sound of her voice on this mic. Can anyone tell me what it is? It looks like an AKG of...

angryzen
replies: 2 views: 1,083
angryzen 2nd February 2013

big balls..... What kind of diplomacy or lack thereof have you used to tell someone their performance wasn't...

CorkyTart
replies: 97 views: 14,147
nuemes 2nd February 2013

Hi guys, As more a try more confused I get so I need you to make something clear for me. Please help me with the doubts bellow...

acleitao
replies: 17 views: 2,244
sheltone60 2nd February 2013

I'm using a Scarlett Focusrite 8i6 Audio Interface, only got it last week (new) The audio is only coming in on the left, in...

HiQue
replies: 14 views: 12,044
PRobb 2nd February 2013

Hey, I was wondering if any of you r using SF-24 stereo ribbon microphone for drum overheads... Will this be kind of...

jpupo74
replies: 3 views: 2,146
MarkSchroor 2nd February 2013

Hey guys, CAD Trion 8000 on the fritz. In the clip, you can hear a "fluttering" noise that is starting when I touch...

stanley
replies: 9 views: 1,751
jwh1192 1st February 2013

Hi, Been scouring the internet trying to find an.... excellent.... quality midi controller keyboard. I have played on most of...

ltpower
replies: 5 views: 994
Tha Govna 1st February 2013

I have a Tama Starclassic b/b with a BB snare. M201 on snare and C414 B-ULS as overheads. And I can't get the snare and oh in...

evilrocker
replies: 11 views: 3,925
stvnm 1st February 2013

2nd Post Ever, I am an Intern in an Atlanta studio and am just getting very familiar with the SSL G+ and I am wondering if I use...

I_am_Gear
replies: 4 views: 993
I_am_Gear 1st February 2013

Is BPM a constant standard time? It's my understanding that each audio program beats a little differently, but lets say that you...

Firemans Run
replies: 10 views: 1,546
joeq 1st February 2013

Hey everyone, new here, I'm finding alot of info, which leads to even more questions! :) I'm looking to start out in the world...

zm15
replies: 1 views: 1,477
guitarboy94 1st February 2013
e3p0 1st February 2013

Hey guys, I didn't want to hijack any other threads, since there were interesting discussions and just asking would break the...

juansep
replies: 4 views: 920
skybluerental 1st February 2013

Yesterday I was listening to Dave Pensado on his YTube channel and caught my attention when he referred to this mix with the...

andres_feret
replies: 1 views: 1,294
Meko 1st February 2013

hey guys - i want to upgrade my monitor setup for production and rough mixes. For my budget a used pair of Adam A7 seems to be...

dav3boy
replies: 2 views: 829
kafka 1st February 2013

So I scored a great deal on craigslist. A guy was had an ad up for "Shure SM58s and no-name mics." I asked what mics...

reelbigspikey
replies: 6 views: 1,844
chessparov 1st February 2013

How does this unit compare to the Space station? Anybody got some pics of these units? thanks

tony666
replies: 5 views: 4,587
dlmorley 1st February 2013

It's common to record live bands with very high end gear and smash the hell out of it in mastering but how about the opposite?...

RoadToNever
replies: 12 views: 1,512
xanderbeanz 1st February 2013

I bought a set of Yamaha HS50M's yesterday (for home studio purposes of course), and I was wondering if it's safe to use them...

Cerulean
replies: 3 views: 1,764
x_25 1st February 2013

I just finished a mix & realized it was a tad dull. I added a touch of hardware mixer eq and got the shine on it, but felt...

brassmoose
replies: 17 views: 6,750
binman_uk 1st February 2013

Hello slutz, About to begin some tracking for my band and a few others locally and wanted to see what you think would be a...

devindrum
replies: 0 views: 1,189
devindrum 1st February 2013

Heya, So I searched and didn't find any info on this subject. I'm trying to take my VI drum samples out of my convertor >...

Pale Pyramid
replies: 0 views: 751
Pale Pyramid 1st February 2013

Anyone have any day to day experience of these? I used one on a session recently and fell in love with it. It may well be my...

Messiah
replies: 11 views: 17,356
The Sparrow 1st February 2013

there was a thread where people traded stuff for other stuff. is that over? i have a modded gretsch g5222 that im not using and...

onespecial
replies: 2 views: 788
onespecial 1st February 2013

Looking to buy a condenser mic under $200 for recording vocals in a home studio. Lot's of people keep recommending mics that are...

newsounds
replies: 4 views: 8,998
prog 1st February 2013

Hi everyone, I have some quick doubts about balanced line connections. I think they might be fairly simple ones... I have a...

gmx750
replies: 13 views: 1,319
gmx750 1st February 2013

Hey everyone Does anyone know what was used to achieve the strange noise drum sound on Ultravox - Vienna? sounds like maybe a...

mphazes
replies: 5 views: 2,701
ABBA 1st February 2013

Hey fellows, as I v used a R-16 for a time mixing down DAW sessions I want to get a lil bigger peace of console because I need...

sbechristos
replies: 3 views: 1,327
Capashitor 1st February 2013

There have been all sorts of posts this year about the NAMM show with all sorts of discussion about this and that. But the...

Mike Greene
replies: 1 views: 1,562
LGK_Dude 1st February 2013

Hi, I'm wondering if there is anyone in the UK that can mod audio interfaces similar to Black Lion Audio? Thanks

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 657
dickiefunk 1st February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search