The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ! I wanted to sell an old Sennheiser MD 421. But there's a few problems... :facepalm: The serial number/model plate...

Jessycd
replies: 5 views: 1,641
Jessycd 3rd February 2013

I always wanted to get a cool mono drumsound. Do you guys often use 1 overhead on the drums`? And if you use 1 overhead, where do...

bokaasen
replies: 2 views: 806
Mr. Tom 3rd February 2013

I started a budget home studio microphone thread and it seems a lot of people were recommending the sm57/58 dynamic microphone...

newsounds
replies: 15 views: 4,927
FFTT 3rd February 2013

I bought a pair for 300 bucks.There is a crack on one of the white cones.Any ideas where i can get it replaced?Can i use a glue...

jourdan11
replies: 4 views: 12,451
stevelindsay 3rd February 2013

In searching though all the various nearfield monitors available today it appears that they all require a sub to produce any...

Nonlinear
replies: 27 views: 2,724
James Lehmann 3rd February 2013

I'm looking to add an 6-8 channel DI (rack mountable) as a means to feed my MPC 1000 for a balanced conversion. The Radial Pro D8...

iz_thewiz
replies: 2 views: 2,282
Joe_K 3rd February 2013

Whats your thoughts on the robbie? also what about the Shure KSM44 and the robbie together? I'm considering buying the robbie...

DJCam
replies: 10 views: 3,120
JayBeez 3rd February 2013

Hey I've searched this site and Google but couldn't find a good basic tutorial on diagnosing issues with speaker cabinets. If...

jackchandelier
replies: 1 views: 1,124
dalakian 3rd February 2013

Last night I was beat matching A-ha's "Take on Me" in Digital Performer (Don't ask. I like the song.) I was really...

travisbrown
replies: 7 views: 1,822
travisbrown 3rd February 2013

I recently picked up one of these from Guitar Center for $599 and I noticed that the buttons in the center of the keyboard...

jonlong
replies: 9 views: 4,784
makroni 3rd February 2013

Alright, I have a RME Fireface 800 and a Great River me-1nv and a PT10 system on a PC. I'm new to all the recording jazz but I'm...

DGerlt
replies: 0 views: 730
DGerlt 3rd February 2013

My wife and I are going to be moving into our first house soon. When that happens, I want to change directions with all my studio...

AJBoy239
replies: 0 views: 658
AJBoy239 3rd February 2013

Do you guys ever run the bass into the drum buss (being compressed together ) to get them to gel? Just curious if that would...

j-madd
replies: 5 views: 827
BradLyons 3rd February 2013

Hey Guys, I have a friend who is willing to sell me his UA Apollo Quad for $1700. I have a Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 and...

siniarch
replies: 3 views: 5,314
BradLyons 3rd February 2013

Hello Yesterday I found a simmons sd7k drum kit in the basement of my apartment building. it was discarded by a prior tenant. it...

willrocks
replies: 1 views: 1,806
John Eppstein 3rd February 2013

New and Hot Video: Preview: Tom Petty, Trent Reznor Reminisce in Dave Grohl's 'Sound City' Documentary | Rolling Stone I'm...

crying1986
replies: 12 views: 2,865
mattsearles 3rd February 2013

Hey guys. Trying to create a cool thread that everyone of all skill levels can learn something from. So name one piece of...

ModernMixing
replies: 101 views: 8,362
timtoonz 3rd February 2013

Hey guys! I have to make a quick decision of which one of them to buy!! The oktavas have different caps which will be...

Aniol1349
replies: 3 views: 1,735
Janesaid2me 3rd February 2013

Hello, I currently have a studio set up but I wanted to upgrade on my equipment to better my sound. My current setup is composed...

youngpak
replies: 1 views: 764
popmann 3rd February 2013

Hi, i just recorded several tracks @96khz into the DAW and would like to do a mix now. got a single UAD1 (missed all the...

Leonardo_007
replies: 0 views: 1,075
Leonardo_007 3rd February 2013
replies: - views: -
Corn102 3rd February 2013

Hey guys, I currently have a Focusrite LS56, which has 10 outs. I'm thinking that I could do with more, since I'm gettting...

jkervin
replies: 3 views: 664
jkervin 3rd February 2013

Posted in low end, but decided this might be better suited here... I just lost my studio that I've had for a while and am in...

Dissonance13
replies: 3 views: 783
Dissonance13 3rd February 2013

I bought a couple of Ampex ag440s and I'm trying to get them in shape to record and I'm up against a couple of brick walls that I...

drpeacock
replies: 0 views: 865
drpeacock 3rd February 2013

hey gang, I currently use an Aurora 16 with the AES16e card interface. I also have a Rosetta 200. I am looking for a way to get...

mahler007
replies: 4 views: 1,062
stevelindsay 2nd February 2013

Hi Folks, Looking for a copy of the Sony DPS D7 manual. I've looked around here but all promising links seem to be...

cLoudBase
replies: 7 views: 3,085
apprenticemart2 2nd February 2013

So, based on the following picture, what pieces of gear can you identify in Jack Joseph Puig's old mix...

SharpKillerCable
replies: 46 views: 4,873
PRobb 2nd February 2013

So two years after one of the strangest product launches for a high end piece of gear, the Bob Lanois designed preamp has been...

crazyhorserocks
replies: 0 views: 2,025
crazyhorserocks 2nd February 2013

Hey guys, I'm just an artist that lay down beats(no engineer), but I always wonder. Why hardware stuff sounds better than...

BigAl
replies: 21 views: 3,803
Syntza 2nd February 2013
AudioDude03 2nd February 2013

In this thread I would like that we all try to share some album we have listened to recently and went - "Oh, this is great,...

SmoothVibe
replies: 0 views: 913
SmoothVibe 2nd February 2013

Well...I guess I'm finally "getting with the program" and looking at the stacks and boxes of CD's and thinking,...

effitall
replies: 5 views: 725
effitall 2nd February 2013

couldn't find any threads on this, apologies if it's been discussed. the new Chilli Peppers, "I'm With You", is...

quantumpsych
replies: 31 views: 3,822
Paul Vnuk Jr. 2nd February 2013
Ted Dade 2nd February 2013

Does anyone know of a modern rackmount version of the HD24? Something that is a few rack spaces (or tabletop) that can do...

spiral
replies: 3 views: 1,865
spiral 2nd February 2013

I can't believe how amazing this album is and how amazing it sounds. I picked it up for $5 at Amazon this week on CD just on a...

Scott Whigham
replies: 22 views: 6,096
sirfun 2nd February 2013

I finally come to the point where "new monitors" stand behind the "next buy" label in my New Gear and GAS...

Polarelch
replies: 3 views: 846
Polarelch 2nd February 2013

Hey slutz, I have some questions regarding the ssl alpha link, I've been using a lynx twoB (2 in /6 out) for 1 year, I bought...

JayPee
replies: 13 views: 2,197
cheu78 2nd February 2013

Hi Guys. I've had a good look through Focusrite answerbase but can't really find the answer to my question. We have a Saffire...

naypalm
replies: 23 views: 17,206
kalle789 2nd February 2013

I noticed a lot of people here seem to really like the DA10 so I decided to grab one and try it on for size. Mastering forum...

nms
replies: 21 views: 6,866
Guitfiddle 2nd February 2013

OK I have very simple home setup. Just audio, but for some time been about to pull the trigger on a Great River ME...

watermelon
replies: 5 views: 804
Hendyamps 2nd February 2013

Hi Guys. About to start tracking vocals. Anyone think this vocal booth might be too padded, that can lead to a too dead...

Lolo22
replies: 3 views: 2,039
Led Music 2nd February 2013

*Update, second link added for if we can keep some of current equipment along with added suggestions* Not going to go into...

Idicious
replies: 4 views: 1,064
Idicious 2nd February 2013
mandioca 2nd February 2013

Hi everyone, new here :). I just want some advice on which one to buy. I've narrowed is down to these two, and they're both...

maniacmagee
replies: 3 views: 2,281
heimaufnahme 2nd February 2013

Anyone here done a hard drive upgrade? I was thinking of using a SATA to PATA/IDE Hard Drive Interface Adapter and upgrade to a...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 2,162
GYang 2nd February 2013

To those who have already heard the new Portico II stereo buss processor: I already own the portico 5043 compressor. Is the...

LSP
replies: 7 views: 6,327
GYang 2nd February 2013

Hi all, and thanks in advance for your help! I have a question for anyone knowledgeable with Mackie Mixers: So I'm a...

jj2man
replies: 9 views: 13,074
Voyage.One 2nd February 2013

Hi everyone, sorry if this isn't the right section but i must try to solve this: yesterday, in my house, the light went off for a...

F Clemente
GreenNeedle 2nd February 2013

A few years ago I tried out a Mackie 1202VLZ3 (new model at the time) and ran some dance loops through it, along with a...

flsh333
replies: 37 views: 7,197
josh benzin 2nd February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search