The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone have any good references for a remote strings player? I see them on the Google, but wondering if anyone has favourable...

travisbrown
replies: 0 views: 880
travisbrown 4th February 2013

hi there, i love tracking my drums with a 3 mics technique i use a shure 55S on the bass drum , a SM57 or EV RE 15 on the...

thegoonmat
replies: 33 views: 7,419
Piedpiper 4th February 2013

I just got a robbie preamp for a steal... $340!!!! excellent condition everything is perfect. the seller was asking if i would be...

DJCam
replies: 3 views: 1,236
agershon 4th February 2013

Hey! A friend of mine bought some new Monitor Speakers, and he gave me is old ones for free. Im not really into hardware, but...

Fckthwrld
replies: 0 views: 685
Fckthwrld 4th February 2013

I apologize if this is not where this is supposed to be posted, but here goes. I have an old Yamaha RX11 digital drum machine....

Beatlefreek
replies: 3 views: 1,201
Beatlefreek 4th February 2013

Hi - I have Cubase 6.5. What are vst plugins that would allow powerful time / pitch and formant manipulation? I'm quite new to...

Lorenzop
replies: 1 views: 889
steveswisher 4th February 2013

Okay so Im looking to add a 1176 FET style compressor preferable for the 500 rack. Can anyone drop there experience on which are...

skiroy
replies: 29 views: 4,130
Slikjmuzik 4th February 2013

Hi, can anyone tell me which mixing console this is??

jemu999
replies: 16 views: 2,625
Mo Facta 4th February 2013

Hi! I now use my MX-80 as a post-DAW reamping device. 24 tape tracks I'm sending a DIY passive summing box, which is made of 50...

Antony Scott
replies: 7 views: 9,692
ddageek 4th February 2013

I have just bought 3 of the neutrik patch bays. Neutrik NYS SPP-L1 - Thomann UK Cyberstore In the box were small little...

charlierokit
replies: 6 views: 4,097
Bookerv12 4th February 2013

What pro tools HD control surface are you using ? Which one is worth getting ?

ScumBum
replies: 34 views: 21,261
Bookerv12 4th February 2013

Can anybody confirm that this patch-bay is set to 'individual/isolated/through' fresh out of the box? I will only be patching...

iz_thewiz
replies: 5 views: 4,909
jklaff 4th February 2013

Which one would you choose for male vocals? 4047 4060 Blueberry Thank You!

Shad007
replies: 25 views: 2,718
ARIEL 4th February 2013

I'm looking for a new desk. A few rack units, a place to put monitors, and space for an 27" iMac. Ideally space for two...

blakegaston
replies: 41 views: 7,964
busoaudio 4th February 2013

Hey Everybody. I always seem to have real trouble balancing hard panned guitars with the centre instruments like lead vox,...

roddymacaudio
replies: 29 views: 2,153
Ephi82 4th February 2013

Hi folks, I came across this valve amp at an auction house just now, its an RSC A11 apparently made by Linear. I could probs get...

dillweed4
replies: 0 views: 1,520
dillweed4 4th February 2013

Hey guys, I just ordered a Slim Phatty to go along with my Little Phatty Tribute Edition. I was wondering if I were to run them...

MotoFox
replies: 0 views: 886
MotoFox 4th February 2013

Hello! So I'm working on a track, and at the moment I'm very satisfied with the result. The only thing that could be improved...

Winegarden
replies: 70 views: 4,980
Winegarden 4th February 2013

I just picked up this mic on a whim. Haven't had a session to try it yet, but I would just like to comment that the construction...

BlueRadio
replies: 11 views: 3,064
cyjanopan 4th February 2013

Hey guys, this is my first post, having formerly been a regular over at Disharmony Central. Besides mobile recording, I have an...

SnowCave
replies: 6 views: 2,091
Kiwi 4th February 2013

anyone using something in the microphone preamp department that gives off a real vintage 1960's vibe? i was thinking along the...

WadhamSound
replies: 78 views: 8,120
dublave 4th February 2013

Need to test things for audio work, everything you'd find in a studio. Want a decent meter that I can trust %100 of the time and...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 3,604
DCtoDaylight 4th February 2013

So, heres the thing. I do not record any analog instrument. I only use VSTs. I know the audio interface does not...

fernandokolbe
replies: 1 views: 1,318
oneartist 4th February 2013

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone was keeping up with active child and what kind of stuff he's using for instruments now, and...

uncle muscles
replies: 2 views: 1,267
dublave 4th February 2013

I have a duet 2 and its great but i need at least 4 channels to work with.I would like the same quality with whatever i...

jourdan11
replies: 7 views: 759
drbob1 4th February 2013

I rigging my Dell laptop for portable recording. My interface is a RME Babyface with Samplitude Pro X. I want to add an ADAT...

oneartist
replies: 28 views: 6,851
oneartist 4th February 2013

Hey all, I was searching this site for any opinions/experience/reviews on Sound Devices' USBPre but found nothing at all....

bkpr100
replies: 3 views: 1,321
Given To Fly 4th February 2013

I love my Tetra and MEK but I think it's time to upgrade to one of the higher end DSI models but I can't help wondering if I...

zackonkeys
replies: 1 views: 1,504
timstoel 4th February 2013

Im needing to know this infomation quickly, as Ill need to make a decision regarding a potential purchase. I already emailed...

lobit
replies: 5 views: 1,174
lobit 4th February 2013

Folks like Sweetwater and Soundpure have it listed, but with notes of its unavailability. Does anyone know of a place that has...

Todzilla
replies: 3 views: 789
Calistro 4th February 2013

So I have a Great River me-1nv and am going to hook that to my interface which will go to my PC. Any recommendations on...

DGerlt
replies: 1 views: 558
Manfrensengensen 4th February 2013

the vocal sound in the 2nd verse is different to the rest of the song - and sure enough her vocal take was done on 2 separate...

roger
replies: 8 views: 2,241
10 ton splash 3rd February 2013

So I have been upgrading my preamps from M-audio Project mix pres. I first got the Langevin DVC which was a noticeable upgrade...

sroreilly
replies: 9 views: 1,871
Yardboy 3rd February 2013

Here is my gear list: Gracedesign m101 preamp Tascam us-1641 interface Radial JDI di box ART VLA pro ii compressor behringer...

tehkeytar
replies: 0 views: 748
tehkeytar 3rd February 2013

A friend and I are working on a project and I've noticed the Key Board Strings have a very nasty, gritty - grainy top end. ...

FFTT
replies: 5 views: 1,361
FFTT 3rd February 2013

I've been running a home based project studio for several years and am starting to get great results and a good bit of business. ...

uptoolate
replies: 47 views: 14,729
Jim Rosebrook 3rd February 2013

Hey folks, So I am wondering if the conversion on the TC K48 is comparable to my fireface. I would not mind taking a sidestep...

Reborn
replies: 19 views: 6,989
cserrano 3rd February 2013

I'm changing direction. I ordered a Lachapell 583s not knowing that I would have to pay an extra $425 for a lunch box. Also, it...

oneartist
replies: 4 views: 1,140
oneartist 3rd February 2013

How do you like to process recorderman-miced drums?

RoadToNever
replies: 4 views: 1,152
RoadToNever 3rd February 2013

I've been reading the manual and some things aren't clear - For the mono inputs, you can use either the mic or line, but not...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 1,014
Capashitor 3rd February 2013

Just posted on the 'bay and before it goes would like to shed some light on it's possible history.: EMI BTR4 4-track 1/2"...

tommytoneism
replies: 0 views: 709
tommytoneism 3rd February 2013

Hey everybody. I'm looking into eq to use with a Neve 8816 summing mixer. I've previously been using plugins. What do you guys...

Tejan
replies: 6 views: 1,273
YOHAMI 3rd February 2013

Hey guys, I just got a new studio space to get going with my studio and took a look at the existing patch bays yesterday. For...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 5 views: 822
ddageek 3rd February 2013

A bit of an odd question maybe... I'd like to have my mix desk right against the wall for space reasons and so that the...

bonestar
replies: 7 views: 1,736
NathanEldred 3rd February 2013

I want to start buying hardware gear, but mainly to use a hardware compressor, does anyone know a good buy list/plan so I am able...

Adeseye
replies: 6 views: 892
NathanEldred 3rd February 2013

Hi there, I am interested in printing with plugins directly to DAW as a workflow. (You basically don't look back. Just make your...

sigmatibet
replies: 13 views: 1,233
probos 3rd February 2013

I was watching this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sbDZdwZDDw at 2:27 seconds into the video the artist is recording...

DJCam
replies: 4 views: 849
Woodwindy 3rd February 2013

Hey all. I'm pretty green when it comes to recording and mixing drums, and I'm a non-drummer, so I find I have a hard time...

iacntspell
replies: 5 views: 1,699
iacntspell 3rd February 2013

after summing... nowadays "distortion in mix" is being hyped. even I have seen some posts where beginners are asking...

Eq_1084
replies: 14 views: 2,406
Slikjmuzik 3rd February 2013

Hello everyone. I got a broken MXL - V67G and now i'm looking for another mic. I need to record nylon guitar, steel guitar and...

newgearftw
replies: 3 views: 1,226
ModernMixing 3rd February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search