The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I have a Band session this weekend and one preamp in my DigiMax 96K just died on me. I'm confident I can fix it, just...

musimedia
replies: 6 views: 968
musimedia 7th February 2013

Does anyone know where in Yorkshire I can get a ghost console modded and serviced?

tfox01
replies: 0 views: 644
tfox01 7th February 2013

Hi, could someone familiar with Peluso mics or tube mics in general give an expert opinion on the cause of the hiss in the sample...

b11
replies: 7 views: 1,201
b11 7th February 2013

I'm struggling to find an fx processor which will pitch shift the input but also modulate the pitch based on an lfo. Stereo and...

skymessiah
replies: 1 views: 671
j2dafo 7th February 2013

Howdy all, I've been researching into ADAT recorders (yes, I already know I shouldn't) but aside from that, what technical...

DuffStuff
replies: 17 views: 1,354
Demor 7th February 2013

I'm a pretty serious musician and producer but have been completely unable to settle on a keyboard to buy. Money isn't a primary...

MDMT
replies: 7 views: 984
1jordyzzz 7th February 2013

Anyone have any info on the cool looking 60's 'hotlegs' era desk pictured in the link below at Strawberry studios previous to the...

Dave Reid
replies: 2 views: 1,149
Dave Reid 7th February 2013

I’d like to share my experiences on line. I just have released a CD, entitled 1973, that was recorded and mastered around the...

SteelyDani
replies: 15 views: 2,591
SteelyDani 7th February 2013

I am sure Bruce can see if this is the real McCoy or not. I wish I had the money for it! MICHAEL JACKSON'S - The "THRILLER...

carllock
replies: 91 views: 14,481
PRobb 7th February 2013

hello slutz! I have the A&H ZED R-16. awesome desk, great flexibility, ****y drivers! my knowledge is very limited when...

Mezig
replies: 7 views: 1,706
sickie 7th February 2013

Please share your secrets to great sounding toms. Toms are the hardest part of getting a great sounding kit for me. I use mute...

Protools Guy
replies: 88 views: 12,974
Slikjmuzik 7th February 2013

One simple (rather multi) question, and I have no comment, but will lurk and read nonetheless... Question: Do preamps that...

Lawrence
replies: 8 views: 1,020
mixedup 7th February 2013

I'm thinking of getting an electrical, height-adjustable desk such as a Geekdesk, and am torn between: 1. Keeping my monitors...

Inceptic
replies: 5 views: 1,742
scvlondon 7th February 2013

I'm looking for a mic I dont have to eq a ton into to get it in your face and upfront in the mix. Vocal mics I currently have are...

SoZo
replies: 15 views: 2,659
Aisle 6 7th February 2013

Anyone know where I can get an IR of an EMT 140 Stereo Plate Reverb???

Petitehand
replies: 9 views: 2,903
javierboz 7th February 2013

Hi, Is there a synth module (ie: Dave Smith Tetra ) that can be used live with a controller and can reproduce a bass synth...

mrkode
replies: 4 views: 2,512
joeq 7th February 2013

I've got an upcoming session with a very talent female vocalist, and need to rent a different microphone for tracking her...

Silky Smoove
replies: 1 views: 978
brassmoose 7th February 2013

Hey Guys, Was hoping someone could help me out. I have dug out a Roland S-760 in my attic and looking at selling it, but I'm...

joshhughes
replies: 5 views: 1,570
code green 7th February 2013

What will have the most impact when it comes to making a mix sound better. I have a quality external preamp (great river me-1nv)...

DGerlt
replies: 3 views: 731
filipv 7th February 2013

For distance micing a source to get a nice full sound. How far apart is too far? A foot? 3 feet? 9 feet? for a pair of mics to be...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 1,297
asdfdsa 7th February 2013

I need a set of cans for all three operations. For setting mics in a live studio room to get the best placement/sound, I suppose...

asdfdsa
replies: 8 views: 1,434
asdfdsa 7th February 2013

If anyone has any info on anything especially the vocal chain please share! Love it! I never hear much about Plants recording...

superburtm
replies: 0 views: 884
superburtm 7th February 2013

Do those inputs (on the Rack 003+!) travel through the stock pre's. I am told by the guy who sold me the unit that they do not....

krisb5150
replies: 11 views: 977
ibourgal 7th February 2013

I'm in a pickle. For studio improvements I've got about 3 grand left after apogee symphony and Asc attack wall purchases. I'm...

Arichlsss
replies: 7 views: 700
Arichlsss 7th February 2013

I've searched the web for this and come up mostly empty, but: I have an Audio Technica 825 that's served me well for all manner...

vizcities
replies: 3 views: 1,625
vizcities 7th February 2013

I picked up a Lucid AD9624, Genx6, and rack tray separately in eBay land, but the tray didn't include the screws to mount the...

jmik
replies: 0 views: 616
jmik 7th February 2013

Hey guys, I have a Copeman Hart Organ which is need of some repairs. I am looking for a reputable repair service here in...

Looneytune
replies: 5 views: 375
Looneytune 7th February 2013

OK- basically to better my understanding of converters, I am try to understand how they work on a fundamental level. I want to...

Black Diamond
replies: 7 views: 717
Black Diamond 7th February 2013

OK, dumb question of the day: just got a BR1600, upgraded it to the latest v2.2 firmware, and am now scratching my head as to how...

alphasports
replies: 1 views: 815
nomoblu7 7th February 2013

Hi All! -I have 6 Absobers that are 2ft x 4ft at 4" thick. -The room is approx 9x8ft -The room is pretty tight and...

sjp
replies: 1 views: 638
Kcatthedog 7th February 2013

I have been reading some excellent reviews of the Dangerous Source D/A converters. My question is, are these people using the...

Melodeath
replies: 5 views: 2,990
Melodeath 7th February 2013

I am looking for somebody who has owned or used both the Ultraphones and Remote Audio HN-7506 headphones. It is my understanding...

vitamins
replies: 5 views: 3,152
vitamins 7th February 2013

Hello there!! this is my first post here, concerning ear protection for live engineers. as i made out from reading threads...

dasoner
replies: 2 views: 908
Songwriter 7th February 2013

Used this today on a soulful male voice through a UA 6176, mild compression. Might have been valve overkill but It sounded...

jaffa
replies: 0 views: 931
jaffa 7th February 2013

I currently own a Avalon 737sp, Neumann u87ai, Mac Pro (1, 1), Mbox2 pro. Need to replace my Mbox, I was thinking about the UA...

Mr.MisTa
replies: 4 views: 2,088
Vintageidiot 7th February 2013

Hey, I'm brand new to GS. I want to upgrade my Fireface 800, but i'm not sure if it's wiser to go with something like a Prism...

exspence
replies: 6 views: 1,399
Aisle 6 7th February 2013

Just wondering if any one here uses Guitar Pro I just bought it and am learning it now. I got it Because I use Reflow on My Mac...

uncle808us
replies: 0 views: 1,000
uncle808us 6th February 2013

I currently own a Avalon 737sp, Neumann u87ai, Mac Pro (1, 1), Mbox2 pro. Need to replace my Mbox, I was thinking about the UA...

Mr.MisTa
replies: 0 views: 1,220
Mr.MisTa 6th February 2013

Someone of the slutz knowing something about this mixer? Cool stuff? Worth it for some summingaction? What do you think?

Reiner
replies: 0 views: 1,995
Reiner 6th February 2013

hey slutz just back from the studio, i've been doing a shootout with 3 classics mic pres : Siemens V72 TubeTech mp1a Neve...

marc_oceano
replies: 6 views: 1,683
The Famous Yard 6th February 2013

2 ways i tried hooking up my MPC with a multi-tracker: a) MPC Stereo Out --> 2x Mono Jack to 1x Stereo Jack --> 1...

gabolinho
replies: 1 views: 1,000
brew 6th February 2013

I'm sure most folks here subscribe to the Sound City doc. twitter/Facebook and know about the Marc Maron podcast interview posted...

Andy Warren
replies: 4 views: 3,300
GJ999x 6th February 2013

Looking at buying 2 x Echo Audiofire 12 units as I have heard good things and seem excellent value for money. With these in...

Smurf.
replies: 5 views: 962
EricF 6th February 2013

Hi there, Sorry for this horribly amateurish question. My future soundcard has 8 AES/EBU outputs, and 8 analogue...

Gear Celibacy
replies: 4 views: 5,262
PRobb 6th February 2013

Hello and thanks for your time... I have an MX5050 MkIV-4 in excellent condition, set up as recommended in the manual at +3...

Mike K
replies: 0 views: 997
Mike K 6th February 2013

Hello fellow GS members! I'm wondering, what's a great microphone for strictly vocals? Pop/R&B, maybe a little rap!...

BadBwai
replies: 23 views: 1,469
Andyrey 6th February 2013

Hi! I have an axiom 49 from about 2007 ... I'm wondering if the Axiom Pro is worthy for an upgrade? Thanks!

eroxx
replies: 8 views: 1,279
Kas 6th February 2013

I tried ToonTrack, Slate, BFD, Addictive. So I heard about Mixosaurus, way late to the party.. Are these still worth...

Deleted 6ccb844
replies: 9 views: 1,463
Deleted User 6th February 2013

Good day folks! at this moment I am looking for a monitoring set up where I can hear what's going on in the lower registers....

SRC
replies: 3 views: 600
Runnytofu 6th February 2013

Hi Folks I've been using the Motu HD192 interfaces for a few years, now I'm re-configurating my studio and I came across the...

Tonio Ruiz
replies: 2 views: 3,486
Tonio Ruiz 6th February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search