The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have my great river mp2nv for preamps so its mainly the converter i'm interested in. Is this a good idea? i heard the mbox...

Bilic
replies: 1 views: 1,471
nst7 6th February 2013

I have a perfectly balanced mix (volume wise) that I need to start doing some major panning to and don't want to effect the...

DJ Puppeteer
replies: 0 views: 655
DJ Puppeteer 6th February 2013

Hello all, Just got my hands on a set of Genelec 6010a's. I hate myself for just seeing the tempting second hand price and...

edwoodski
replies: 1 views: 860
brew 6th February 2013

I keep running to threads on GS, that when people bought a new set of studio monitors, they listened to a pink noise for a very...

1jordyzzz
replies: 10 views: 1,950
edva 6th February 2013

I need another set of cables for monitoring from my Roland Quad Capture interface to my monitors. Since I still work with the...

Gretsch 6120
replies: 0 views: 550
Gretsch 6120 6th February 2013

Hi all, A question that I've been confused on lately is how send knob dB level relates to wet/dry percentage for an effect....

jsrobinson
replies: 9 views: 1,322
Kaoz 6th February 2013

Hey, Nothing to do with gear, other than I think you could record these guys with just about anything and it would sound...

shobud
replies: 1 views: 906
Hot Vibrato 6th February 2013

so heres the deal, somes I have to mic a bass cab that a 10incher and 15 inchers in it, and sometimes I would like to mic...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 832
The Famous Yard 6th February 2013

Good evening I'd like to know what do you think about those two mics and which one would you choose and why eventually. I...

toxik967
replies: 27 views: 6,340
Deleted User 6th February 2013

Hey Gearslutz! Okay so I have a Great River me-1nv preamp and a Lexicon I-O 22 interface/preamp. My question is do I need to...

DGerlt
replies: 7 views: 1,648
cheu78 6th February 2013

Long story short, I've been asked to play a gig with a band that I haven't played with in 15 years. I used a delay on the...

kungfugeek
replies: 8 views: 810
kungfugeek 6th February 2013

Fellow Slutz, it's time to decide! What is your definition of: Sub, Bass, Low Mid, Hi Mid and Treble (And I'm talking...

Swamp Thing
replies: 0 views: 524
Swamp Thing 6th February 2013

I'm working on coming up with a revamped signal chain that will be mostly out of the box. I'm doing this to try to come up with...

sfernald
replies: 0 views: 612
sfernald 6th February 2013

Hi! I have been trying to set up my Yamaha HS50M monitors for a while. I bought them off of Craigslist. I am looking for the...

stnicholasofmerc
replies: 18 views: 6,549
stnicholasofmerc 6th February 2013

Is there a really noticable difference between a voice recorded through an apogee mic and a voice recorded through an neumann...

datafeist
replies: 4 views: 1,684
datafeist 6th February 2013

Hi guys. I'm turning this one all around and can't decide yet. I already own this: Motu 896 MKIII LA-610 MKII 2x Gap...

popote_jr
replies: 5 views: 1,455
Micah421 6th February 2013

I want you to read something that a friend of mine wrote today- and some of you will question my intention in sharing this and...

brill bedroom
replies: 13 views: 1,352
donnylang 6th February 2013

Hey all, was hoping to get some tips on what mic would go well with my Vintech 573 preamp? I am looking for a mic that is known...

bossman
replies: 4 views: 843
bossman 6th February 2013

So i have been reading this forum for years but now that i have the money i thought i would ask for some help. I am looking...

TheAnalogHog
replies: 17 views: 2,973
guitar4982 6th February 2013

I never have taken notes much and kinda feel silly that I haven't, so I am checking to see how far you guys go making notes about...

DDD
replies: 29 views: 3,806
Laura B 6th February 2013

(not too sure this is the right forum but I figure people might have had some similar experience). I'm interested in...

Reveirg
replies: 26 views: 917
Plush 6th February 2013

I'm buying a new desk from kk audio but I need to choose between having rack shelves that hold horizontal speakers or not. Ill...

maxiedaniels
replies: 4 views: 1,178
maxiedaniels 6th February 2013

I was in one club with mono system, listening to my song, there was no choir that i put on sides :( waves centar, dr ms... and...

loscolorados
replies: 4 views: 2,950
Kiwi 6th February 2013

I've found few but very positive reviews about this comp. supposed to be extremely clean and effective at flattening audio hence...

Lorenzop
replies: 5 views: 2,876
Edward Shnapper 6th February 2013

Guys- is there anything today that sounds like the classic Valley People Dynamite? I have the one w/two silver "rails"...

Claude G.
replies: 4 views: 1,148
Claude G. 6th February 2013

I can't get it working! I've got an SSL Alpha Link AX, Madixtreme 64 card and a Mac Pro running Lion. The Mac is 'seeing' the...

washingtonirving
replies: 10 views: 1,490
Nick Namenone 6th February 2013

I have a pair of Yorkville YSM1i non-powered monitors that I'm probably going to hookup to a stereo receiver as an amp until I...

MarkF48
replies: 0 views: 483
MarkF48 6th February 2013

Hi all I was watching a good reviews about the B&W monitors, i'm thinking to change my Event TR-8. Is the 601 or 602...

chicomac
replies: 21 views: 1,706
chicomac 6th February 2013

Hey guys, I'm looking for something about this unit. Seems to be a copy of a G4000 Master Compressor made on a mode VCA DBX...

scorpix74
replies: 4 views: 2,413
ddageek 6th February 2013
replies: - views: -
Kabby 6th February 2013

I'm kinda of a younger engineer in the game and was looking to hear from those who have been in it for a while, but anyone can...

ModernMixing
replies: 2 views: 857
ModernMixing 6th February 2013

Hi there gearslutties ! I'm the new guy in the neighborhood !!! I have a Home Studio, I only record me and my band so far.. I...

nobody loves me
replies: 3 views: 1,023
tomtomtom1230 6th February 2013

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering, as far as established artists go, do most labels and/or buzzworthy indie artists refuse to send...

theveiv
replies: 17 views: 1,134
theveiv 5th February 2013

Hey all, Not sure I'm in the right section but here we go: I would like some help in properly setting up my home studio. I...

intuitionnyc
replies: 0 views: 788
intuitionnyc 5th February 2013

Anyone knows this mic? How does it sound?

jetam
replies: 0 views: 1,336
jetam 5th February 2013

Im not sure what the problem is here. I have an SPDIF cable coming out of the the saffire 56 into the the eleven rack, and...

JustinFFTS
replies: 4 views: 1,971
adrianww 5th February 2013

Then help me out, I've got a 4x12 Mesa slanted cab, peavy valve king 100 head, delta lab od pedal. The room is about 30x25feet,...

noneedforarmor
replies: 22 views: 2,772
studiorathq 5th February 2013

How much better is a hardware compressor than the ones that come with a DAW like in LOGIC? I was looking at the RNC or RNLA...

kincept
replies: 19 views: 4,251
Syntza 5th February 2013

I have an office job where I can listen to music on headphones while I work. I'm currently using my ATH-m50s for listening and...

psykx
replies: 1 views: 675
spinmusic 5th February 2013

Ok I'm fairly seriously considering moving to a OTB setup. I was reading about midi jitter and it's something I really want to...

psykx
replies: 0 views: 647
psykx 5th February 2013

I was wondering how to get Bon Iver-ish kind of vocal reverb. (talking about the last record, 'Bon Iver') I know it depends much...

Mezig
replies: 7 views: 1,233
Left to starve 5th February 2013

Hi, I am a recording artist and needs help in fixing my gear chain problem : I have little tile to fix this , please...

debut2005
replies: 2 views: 1,160
debut2005 5th February 2013

Looking for a stage type keyboard that could also be used for recording. Portable and weighted keys would be great however...

BlueFox
replies: 0 views: 1,447
BlueFox 5th February 2013

I have ordered a few readyacustic bags from Joel in the middle of December. That was the white color that he didnt have in stock...

gabor
replies: 13 views: 1,511
Edumello 5th February 2013

I posted something similar in the noob section but never got a response so i am trying here to see if any one can help me(sorry...

Xavier G
replies: 6 views: 1,164
Xavier G 5th February 2013

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters in music. I am on a budget of $10k to get mic's and pre's. I'm going to set up a...

Danielisrad
replies: 25 views: 2,080
isawsasquatch 5th February 2013

Are there any brave souls willing to help a Patch bay noob design a scheme for a SwitchCraft 9625 + HD I/O +C|24 + a few pre amps...

hne1023
replies: 5 views: 1,467
ddageek 5th February 2013

Hi guys.. I record mostly hip hop music. Right now the equipment I'm working with is a: Hp Pavillion 1234 computer Mbox...

thegent617
replies: 6 views: 4,040
undercover coq 5th February 2013

To anyone thinking about purchasing an alpha link / madi card, if you are running windows 7 64 bit... please don't. Its just not...

Sund
replies: 2 views: 1,147
cyborgssc 5th February 2013

Hi there, I am looking for a technical "mix preparation" Guide (you know: edit your stuff before you send it to...

jstummbillig
replies: 3 views: 908
rcb4t2 5th February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search