The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sound Devices has officially moved from the Sussex street store, as they sold the building. Lewis is now the sole proprietor...

Ben F
replies: 23 views: 652
TheLastByte 9th February 2013

Yo! Somebody gave me an Art Tube MP Studio V3 to play around with, I have no idea whether I want to or not based on some stuff...

DrizzlyBasil
replies: 0 views: 1,358
DrizzlyBasil 9th February 2013

Thanks to the power of gearslutz members, I was able to figure out how to use a compressor properly. What I learned is...

EliTheGreat
replies: 20 views: 2,501
TheLastByte 9th February 2013

I'm interested in getting info from anyone who mixed / mixes on SSL boards, as I'm using Duende now - and wan't to get into a...

Ged
replies: 2 views: 711
ms70 9th February 2013

Documentary "When Albums ruled the world".. a heads up to everyone not in the UK... some well fruity back drops from...

FireMoon
replies: 3 views: 1,231
S21 9th February 2013

Which would make a bigger difference in a mix? I normally do acoustic covers with vocals and am not sure which to purchase first...

DGerlt
replies: 1 views: 773
filipv 9th February 2013

i dont know if i use a patchbay or not to connect my 192 i/o analog with the db 25 connectors in and out ? i mean connect db25...

hart07
replies: 2 views: 1,120
hart07 9th February 2013
replies: - views: -
risemymuffins 9th February 2013

Hi Guys I got a demo of PMC TB2s in Frankfurt a few years back and was hugely impressed with them. A few weeks back I had...

Littlemart
replies: 4 views: 1,382
James Lehmann 9th February 2013

Has anyone compared these 2 mics? More specifically, I'm interested in any feedback regarding male vocals, mostly rock, with...

flipoff1
replies: 6 views: 4,623
flipoff1 9th February 2013

Big test for the new Korg distributor. Korg MS-20 mini. Hot new product announced at NAMM13 and major US chains already...

HaveItAll
replies: 36 views: 801
Format C: yes 9th February 2013

hello everybody, i'm in the market for a studio mixer ~ and think i've pretty much narrowed it down to 3 picks. curious what...

noCore
replies: 19 views: 29,118
sadgod 9th February 2013

Has anyone had any experience with a Urei 1176 Universal Audio Rev D clone, Hairball kit? I found one on gumtree and wondered it...

vinyl_groove
replies: 5 views: 2,587
Melvin III 9th February 2013

Im looking for a good summing solution and i have the Shadow Hills Equinox summing box in mind. Since its a passive summing...

mos
replies: 10 views: 9,658
Stephen Trask 9th February 2013

Any opinions on which to have in the rack for things such as room, oh's, toms, etc...? I currently have GR-500nv and CAPI...

jeffinaustin
replies: 3 views: 1,454
jeffinaustin 9th February 2013

Hi, I'm looking at buying a solo 610 (not sure which audio interface to get though?) I have a Mackie 1620 with the firewire...

spinmusic
replies: 3 views: 894
Ragan 9th February 2013

Comments encouraged! Sent from my iPhone

buttonjaw
replies: 5 views: 1,881
Nick Morris 9th February 2013

Are ADC/TE connectivity TT patch cables worth a crap for audio?

tronnyjenkins
replies: 0 views: 592
tronnyjenkins 9th February 2013

I've been thinking about getting something to give my acoustic guitar, synthesizers and random miscellaneous percussion/field...

vandercauda
replies: 4 views: 920
Ernest Buckley 9th February 2013
replies: - views: -
_Ludovico 9th February 2013

Hey, I need a set of Taiko drums to finish a project which is due on Sunday. BFD seems to be the only system I can get by...

skyshaver
replies: 2 views: 868
skyshaver 9th February 2013

I have not used my Otari 2" machine for a while and here is my question. My machine is set up for +9. When I am tracking...

LARRYROSE
replies: 12 views: 1,280
Kabby 9th February 2013

This is my virgin post here, but I must say I've been using this forum for advice for a long time. I've been playing music...

Silvanus
replies: 8 views: 1,111
Silvanus 9th February 2013

I have it hooked up and i pulled up a aux chanel with an i/o plug.the box shows no input signal but i can hear it lightly.for...

jourdan11
replies: 28 views: 1,471
Deleted User 9th February 2013

I am going to buy a pair of Beyerdynamic headphones. I don't know which model to buy. The options between open, semi-open,...

J_N
replies: 6 views: 1,129
mikebailey92 8th February 2013

What's the best Sub D25 ---XLR M & F cable to plug in converters like Digi 192 I/O or Mytek 8x192 ? i heard Zaolla or...

hart07
replies: 1 views: 1,408
hart07 8th February 2013

Hey all- I've been using pt9+BLAmod 003 and an 8 core mac pro for a while. In my new studio/school I want to get a system that...

skills
replies: 2 views: 621
lynngraber 8th February 2013

My MPK49 usb slot is damaged and won't work. I don't want to have to replace the main assembly because it's $150 plus...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 2,039
skyshaver 8th February 2013

So I have heard some storys about kids taking the fight club approach to getting into the studio of their dreams; waiting outside...

FredoSNR
replies: 0 views: 788
FredoSNR 8th February 2013

Hi all, So i was wondering if any of you guys have or are using mackie d8b's with a digidesign 192. Was looking to maybe try...

FelixNieto
replies: 0 views: 1,122
FelixNieto 8th February 2013

Hello all, Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I am a novice who is looking into buying equipment for vocal and...

joearant
replies: 0 views: 631
joearant 8th February 2013

Hi all...This is my first post. I have scoured the Internet looking for a recommendation for a headphone amp for my Aviom A-16....

Boosh63
replies: 0 views: 877
Boosh63 8th February 2013

I am thinking of buying an old vintage synth from Japan, are there any voltage, import duty issues. Has anyone else done...

Wavestrike
replies: 6 views: 724
davet 8th February 2013

does anybody know what mics etc., Bruce Cockburn used to record Pacing the Cage and Don't Feel Your Touch??????? what did he sing...

chasman
replies: 2 views: 1,088
Whitecat 8th February 2013

I'm probably upgrading from my Yamaha AW4416 to an Alesis HD24/Mac Logic Pro setup and just wondering about convertors. I've...

drbob1
replies: 2 views: 1,211
hasbeen 8th February 2013

Hey I have a pretty new and very well treated UA 610 with noise on the DI. Gonna try to get a sample of it uploaded soon. Just...

ax2music
replies: 0 views: 445
ax2music 8th February 2013

I could use a little advice before spending some more money ... I'm quite satisfied with my recording setup for guitar, but...

Joe_K
replies: 14 views: 2,373
Joe_K 8th February 2013

Looking for comments/recommendations on windscreens or windjammers for Neumann KM5x series mics... with nickel capsules (re-skins...

phrothy
replies: 0 views: 530
phrothy 8th February 2013

Hello, is the new version of the AKG C1000S, AKG C1000S Mk IV, should be different from the previous version in its...

aroldi
replies: 3 views: 1,219
isawsasquatch 8th February 2013

What do you guys think is the best and not so best of the Lexicon PCM series? I own a PCM60, which I love, and am looking to...

montanasan
replies: 40 views: 8,127
zumabot 8th February 2013

Hi all, I have a Beyer 201N(c) that is not working quite right...The only sounds/signal it picks up is when something makes...

kpschadow
replies: 6 views: 1,659
kpschadow 8th February 2013

I was offered a MXL V67Q microphone which has two capsules in an XY configuration. Unfortunately I can't check out the microphone...

Markus Samper
replies: 1 views: 1,285
magicmike 8th February 2013

A host of music industry VIPs and celebrities filled London’s Cafe de Paris last night for the 2013 Music Producers Guild...

Jules
replies: 3 views: 2,356
nick-the-sax 8th February 2013

Hello Sluts ! I am getting a Neve 8816 and need more analogue outs , plus a good patchbay . My RME has 8 ,yet 2 are being...

TeeBee
replies: 8 views: 832
Helge 8th February 2013

I am recording some psychedelic rock soon and my plan is to rent above average/industry standard mics (AKG C414, D112, SM57 for...

ARush91
replies: 6 views: 972
Manfrensengensen 8th February 2013
replies: 0 views: 1,550
dan1f 8th February 2013

Hi, Our Furman system died at our church. We have a new "Worship Leader" auditioning this Sunday and I'm playing...

SDB_12
replies: 2 views: 2,539
Manfrensengensen 8th February 2013

Hi there, some help would be really appreciated.. I am about to get a pair of kickass monitor for my home studio and have 2...

Barrice
replies: 2 views: 2,841
Barrice 8th February 2013

Hey what's up gearslutz im looking to purchase a midi/audio interface for my laptop. I want to spend under 200. Does Anyone have...

webbb82
replies: 3 views: 2,369
webbb82 8th February 2013

Hi, I am demoing relab lite and curious about directions and instructions for installing presets and loading them. I am not...

Kcatthedog
replies: 0 views: 1,130
Kcatthedog 8th February 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search