The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys. So I recently just got myself an mbox 3. Cool thing is it has a mono button so you can hear your mixes in mono. I hear...

drumzalicious
replies: 15 views: 4,011
Joe_K 15th March 2013

Wondering if any of you who have experience recording stereo guitar (2 cabs w/stereo chorus and fx) have any tips out there for...

jtaylor27
replies: 20 views: 1,878
brianellefson 15th March 2013

Yes. It's true. The company that many have grown to love over the years is now under new ownership. We'll see what comes next....

cserrano
replies: 1 views: 2,934
cserrano 15th March 2013

Hey guys! I've been poking around here for a while, and searched all night for a solution to a routing issue I have on the...

rushequalslove
replies: 9 views: 930
alexevans917 15th March 2013

Does anyone own a pair? My room is quite small (typical Tokyo apartment) but I need something accurate. I don't mind if they...

Alekto
replies: 5 views: 2,724
Alekto 15th March 2013

Hi, I just got a Neumann U87ai. Now I need a good channel strip for pop rock, pop punk, punk rock vocals - and also my guitar amp...

madmad
replies: 12 views: 2,286
VO Guy 15th March 2013

Ive been recording for about 2 years now in my little home studio. Ive been using plug in compression the entire time and i just...

jakson
replies: 17 views: 1,325
jakson 15th March 2013

I've been using a SM57 for vocals, but the recordings always sound a bit flat and sort of hollow. I've been thinking about...

edrock118
replies: 12 views: 1,112
Jeff16years 15th March 2013

Hey Everyone! I am still a pretty new engineer so i have a question for some of you more experienced gearslutz!! Please don't...

chadn1
replies: 38 views: 2,752
twixer01 15th March 2013

So I just recently purchased a Heil Talk Box and trying to figure out how to set it up with my Korg Microkorg as well as my...

Julian D
replies: 2 views: 1,583
Julian D 15th March 2013

Hi everyone, This is probably one of the simplest questions, but i need to ask. How important is an audio interface in a...

pav
replies: 1 views: 984
pav 14th March 2013

Tony Cray. Isono Carmen live opera. Look it up. Crazy. If your in Sydney go see it. http://www.iosono-sound.com/....

DominicWyeth
replies: 1 views: 279
psycho_monkey 14th March 2013

Hi! I got a SM7B for vocals and I find it tiring sometimes during recording... so I would like to get a good condenser mic to...

madmad
replies: 5 views: 3,404
edva 14th March 2013

The shockmount for my 414 recently cracked, and I'm looking for the right industrial strength stuff to try to glue it back...

jsbeeth
replies: 5 views: 977
Rick Sutton 14th March 2013

Hello Guys, I'm brand new around here and I've had a pretty good look around to see if the answer to this question exists...

rob18244
replies: 21 views: 2,394
popmann 14th March 2013

hello guys, what do you think about this eq, i couldn´t find any info in the internet.... thanks tarkan

suchenderxxx
replies: 6 views: 5,604
probeweise 14th March 2013

hi all i just purchased a rackmount logitek vu meter pair. looks like a nice set of vu meters and has a phase switch!...

Dirty Gear Pimp
replies: 11 views: 2,759
Kruxify 14th March 2013

Hey guys, Quick question. I currently own a pair of Mackie HR824 mk2's and am looking to get a second pair of monitors so I...

PhonixUK
replies: 2 views: 631
PhonixUK 14th March 2013

Hi guys, I'm considering to buy a Soundcraft Console (TS12 or 6000). I read the manuals of those consoles and i can't understand...

Phil Strang
replies: 1 views: 1,085
Dan O 14th March 2013

How do some of you guys deal with your clients who constantly contact you about the mix or session? Usually the ones that believe...

Trill Trax
replies: 9 views: 1,260
drBill 14th March 2013

Hey there, any old Pros who know Sony stuff? I found this cool little Sony Dynamic Mic and cannot find ANYTHING to reference...

AshokanKid
replies: 0 views: 1,024
AshokanKid 14th March 2013

Are there any real transformers in the original Fatso jr or is it just an emulation circuit? Thabks

Krubbadoo
replies: 3 views: 1,317
u b k 14th March 2013

What is the best file sharing site for Audio files? I do not need gigabytes.

piano
replies: 1 views: 1,200
MrJaneFinch 14th March 2013

I was wondering if the API Lunch Box would fit in my rack on a rack shelf... Hugo

huggie
replies: 15 views: 7,185
warhead 14th March 2013

Ok so I'm having a pretty major problem with audio dropouts and am having a problem sorting out the issue...thought I'd see if...

Hendyamps
replies: 1 views: 1,016
Hendyamps 14th March 2013

There's been a bidding war on one of my eBay auctions the past couple days, and the guy who's the current high bidder is asking...

UltimateOutsider
replies: 32 views: 3,596
ac55 14th March 2013

Out of curiosity, have the converters in cheap audio interfaces gotten better or worse over the past decade or two?

ssiicckkoo
replies: 15 views: 1,418
Slikjmuzik 14th March 2013

What do u think of it ? Did any one here use it and kept it ? I found one on eBay for 500 USD , is it worth the money ?

Jethro
replies: 8 views: 4,556
Jethro 14th March 2013

I got a 303 today for a very very reasonable price (from the original owner, no less!) but it's been in storage and clearly...

Northbest
replies: 2 views: 3,090
Northbest 14th March 2013

A very integral part of my master bus chain just went out and I got deadlines. Steve Culp moved to LA apparently? Anyone know of...

BillSimpkins
replies: 6 views: 757
Ragan 14th March 2013

So we had a great session granted, but now for the much much needed process of putting it all together (automations, plugs, etc.)...

lucasmusic
replies: 38 views: 2,740
Beppo 14th March 2013

As the title says, does anyone have know when the new Behringer mixers (particularly the iX16 and X32) will be available??

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 4,276
dickiefunk 14th March 2013

Hi Guys I have recently been upgrading gear and have come across a dilemma of how best to route my outputs. I am running...

nakatomi
replies: 0 views: 1,011
nakatomi 14th March 2013

I've done a lot of manual reading and considering of my workflow, and I'm about to switch over from an interface to using a...

DinosaurSR
replies: 21 views: 5,151
joeybanana 14th March 2013

I recently became the owner of a Yamaha DMC-1000 Mixing Console, quite old I know but it does work perfectly well. I am...

George_Pierson
replies: 0 views: 1,978
George_Pierson 14th March 2013

Hi there , Does anyone know who to call to get a Tascam 85 16b repaired in the u.k ? Thanks, Brett

Brett 123
replies: 4 views: 1,390
Brett 123 14th March 2013

I have the Yamaha HS80Ms. They don't translate very well for me. They are fatiguing and the hi end is still troublesome even...

jacksonburn
replies: 27 views: 3,370
AlexK 14th March 2013

I have been playing with a standard metronome for a long time which helps with timing but not playing with others. I recently...

willrocks
replies: 1 views: 797
3phase 14th March 2013

So.. Does anyone know of a place to acquire rack ears for an API 6B lunchbox? Or anyone who custom builds them? I've searched the...

popmachine-a
replies: 14 views: 2,894
takeeleven 14th March 2013

I plan to build a eurorack modular synthesizer and am going to start by purchasing the most needed units first. Could I get a...

katstudio
replies: 8 views: 2,355
Soy Sos 14th March 2013

Hello all, Im looking to expand the I/O on my 003 to at least 16 analog line ins/outs, so I can use it inline with my mackie 24.8...

romromulus
replies: 0 views: 922
romromulus 14th March 2013

Have a $40 voucher for Waves, and was considering CLA signature bundle or a single from it. I've got other good plugins but...

macmuse
replies: 12 views: 2,067
rcb4t2 14th March 2013

I'm looking for people who've owned both of these units at one time or the other, but if you just want to hop on and give a yay...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 1,661
andrew caramia 14th March 2013

Hi all, I've been thinking about going out of the box lately, acquiring a mixer and adopting an out of the box workflow for...

jsrobinson
replies: 12 views: 1,407
The Vulture 14th March 2013

I just purchased 2 channel strips from a Trident S80B mixing console. Both strips appear to be in relatively good shape with all...

madcap8465
replies: 5 views: 1,218
KRStudio 14th March 2013

Well, if this is accurate, I am probably gonna end up regretting my recent purchase of Focal Twins . . . Of course, no proof...

LFlood
replies: 2 views: 905
SaxJordan 14th March 2013
replies: 0 views: 1,109
grace26 14th March 2013

i have a great deal on both mics. should i get the rocket with B6 capsule or the MANLEY REF Cardioid? cant have both. i know both...

ronydarippa
replies: 0 views: 780
ronydarippa 14th March 2013

Any thoughts on which mic would be better for my home studio? Would be for drum OHs, room mic, electric guitar cabs, bass cab,...

brassmoose
replies: 6 views: 1,912
legato 13th March 2013

Been thinking a lot lately about pressing vinyl on my next release. Sure, an expensive novelty in the age of digitally free...

GearAndGuitars
replies: 3 views: 972
decocco 13th March 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search